PDA

View Full Version : Durban Bears Help Please

Tia
15-12-2010, 02:33
Where will i be able to see the old firm game when im over in February ?

Cheers Tia.

aldoblue
15-12-2010, 07:08
Need to find a pub that has Top TV and it will be on Setanta Africa.

kiwibear
15-12-2010, 09:05
we used to watch the games at the merchant navy club,but that was over 10 years ago.The filth use the Umbilo club but wouldnt recommend it,

JobearGer
15-12-2010, 09:37
Where will i be able to see the old firm game when im over in February ?

Cheers Tia.

A lot of people have Top TV now, so I am sure you will find a Bear in Durbs who will be watching it:):)

fairfax
15-12-2010, 09:39
Couldn't find a bar that showed our games in November. All EPL games.

RangersForMe
15-12-2010, 09:45
My daughter lives just outside Durban and she can watch all of our games no problem.

Russell_Nash
15-12-2010, 10:01
My daughter lives just outside Durban and she can watch all of our games no problem.

her house then
P-A-R-T-Y

RangersForMe
15-12-2010, 10:30
her house then
P-A-R-T-Y

If I'm there in February Nasher, and I might be, then I'm sure that wouldn't be a problem.

Can just imagine the In-Laws with some Rangers supporting Out-Laws. :D

Russell_Nash
15-12-2010, 12:34
If I'm there in February Nasher, and I might be, then I'm sure that wouldn't be a problem.

Can just imagine the In-Laws with some Rangers supporting Out-Laws. :D

i meant for Tia - not you:)

RangersForMe
15-12-2010, 13:15
i meant for Tia - not you:)

Ah right!

So Tia can go to my daughters house to watch the match and I'll go down the local KFC and risk getting raped? :eek:

JobearGer
15-12-2010, 14:12
Ah right!

So Tia can go to my daughters house to watch the match and I'll go down the local KFC and risk getting raped? :eek:

How many people have been raped at the KFC in Durbs then:confused::confused:
I have heard people ordering two Breasts and a Leg, but that is far as it got:D:D

RangersForMe
15-12-2010, 14:33
How many people have been raped at the KFC in Durbs then:confused::confused:
I have heard people ordering two Breasts and a Leg, but that is far as it got:D:D

If you've ever been there then you'll know that the drive thru has a wall so that neither driver or passengers can open the car doors.

The family tell me robberies are commonplace with windows being smashed and wallets etc, passed out through windows to avoid further violence.

The way it was put to me was "If you get caught out in this drive thru you're f.cuked".

I'm taking no chances.:eek:

Tomato Plant
09-01-2012, 21:09
Folks - where does the respectful gentleman stay when visiting Durban?

Going for a wedding, havent a clue where to stay but have been told that the beach is a good part of town?

Can anyone help?

Boots'n'Braces
09-01-2012, 21:59
i stayed here "Southern Sun Elangeni" when i was over, all the miss world contestants were staying there also, what a bummer :)

nice hotel, good food and gym

cairngorm
09-01-2012, 22:50

Going for a wedding, havent a clue where to stay but have been told that the beach is a good part of town?

Can anyone help?

Unhlanga rocks, stayed their during the world cup. Only 10 min drive up the coast

pontoon-blue2
10-01-2012, 11:50

Can anyone help?

protea edward or the garden court right on the beach mate both are nice hotels

thevietnambear
10-01-2012, 12:30
we used to watch the games at the merchant navy club,but that was over 10 years ago.The filth use the Umbilo club but wouldnt recommend it,

I was last in the Merchant Navy Club in 1969, aged 23

joburgbear
10-01-2012, 12:41
Unhlanga rocks, stayed their during the world cup. Only 10 min drive up the coast

aaaaah umhlanaga, i stay in shakas rock myself, North Coast Loyal!!