PDA

View Full Version : Reagan = Vote of no confidence

Virgil Hilts
27-11-2010, 00:55
I think the Gers should be pushing for the resignation of Reagan over this whole disastrous Referee fiasco.

Bottom line here is that he appeased the complainers, i.e. Celtic, and has therefore compromised his integrity..

Do Bears agree/disagree with his? If so why?

deedle
27-11-2010, 00:57
Absolutely.

Bain should be demanding this clown's resignation.

smkz23
27-11-2010, 00:57
I think he should go for his farcical handling of the affair - don't see it as appeasment myself, just incompetence.

worcester bear
27-11-2010, 00:59
seconded, spineless

willie w
27-11-2010, 01:02
Gives the impression he's a tarried sympathiser

ranger1873
27-11-2010, 01:03
Absolutely.

Bain should be demanding this clown's resignation.

I cannot understand why Martin Bain hasn't spoke out in this matter. We are the leading club in Scotland and we are acting like we are cowering in the corner. Today's press conference was the ideal opportunity and maybe Dallas would still be in a job. I can only think that the club is in such a weak management position (I am talking about director level here) that they feel they can't but the problem is that Celtic sense this and can sense blood.

CarlukeBear
27-11-2010, 01:04
No all clubs should.This doesn't just impact on Rangers it impacts everyone of the clubs playing football in the Scottish Leagues.

smkz23
27-11-2010, 01:04
I cannot understand why Martin Bain hasn't spoke out in this matter. We are the leading club in Scotland and we are acting like we are cowering in the corner. Today's press conference was the ideal opportunity and maybe Dallas would still be in a job. I can only think that the club is in such a weak management position (I am talking about director level here) that they feel they can't but the problem is that Celtic sense this and can sense blood.

The whole thing has nothing to do with us so we're best out of it - why should the club spring to Dallas' defence?

Laudrup70
27-11-2010, 01:05
I have a bigger question,

Why are the referees striking?

is it,

a) Cos big bad dallas was in charge, or
b) Cos Stewart Reagan never backed the refs up, under undue criticism?

deedle
27-11-2010, 01:06
The whole thing has nothing to do with us so we're best out of it - why should the club spring to Dallas' defence?

It shouldn't.

But there is the issue of him lying to foreign referees about the reasons they were needed.

Rt. Hon. Bearman
27-11-2010, 01:07
Give the guy a break, he's been pan bread for six years, how is he meant to know about Septic's dodgy goings on?

CarlukeBear
27-11-2010, 01:08
There is also the fact that Regan has made a complete & utter bollox of this whole fiasco.

onedadoprso1
27-11-2010, 01:09
Regan won't last the season, maybe even the calendar year. Totally out of his depth. Tims can't believe their luck.

PartickGer
27-11-2010, 01:10
He appears to be a plant.

worcester bear
27-11-2010, 01:10

we're getting mentioned in the same breadth as the people who caused this whole strike situation

i think we should stand up for ourselves a la Wattie earlier today, comprendez-vous?

ranger1873
27-11-2010, 01:11

Because this has much wider implications than the sacking of Dallas. I don't mean to be over dramatic but we may be talking about the future of Scottish football here. Both Celtic and Rangers know they cannot exist without European football. This country is not big enough to sustain two clubs of this size, which is totally out of proportion to the rest of the country, therefore one has to go. They are playing dirty to get their hands on CL riches and we seem to be playing some gentlemen's game. Unless we waken up we are finished.

williewoodburn
27-11-2010, 01:12
I think he should go for his farcical handling of the affair - don't see it as appeasment myself, just incompetence.

for not calling Reid and Hooper to book quickly
inviting foreign refs in under false pretences
needing two goes at disciplining Dallas
prob ditto for Dougie Macdonald !

Virgil Hilts
27-11-2010, 01:13

is it,

I think thats a great point, and should be clarified

Reagan might well escape from this unscathed because of the former. Doesnt mean to say he still shouldnt have hammered the tarriers for their behaviour thou....

Wolf Larsen
27-11-2010, 01:18

is it,

They have asked for all 12 SPL clubs to back their integrity, though I think they would only be looking for the response from one.

Bill McGrath
27-11-2010, 01:19
Because this has much wider implications than the sacking of Dallas. I don't mean to be over dramatic but we may be talking about the future of Scottish football here. Both Celtic and Rangers know they cannot exist without European football. This country is not big enough to sustain two clubs of this size, which is totally out of proportion to the rest of the country, therefore one has to go. They are playing dirty to get their hands on CL riches and we seem to be playing some gentlemen's game. Unless we waken up we are finished.

Oh so ****ing true.

kennyg_kirkieloyal
27-11-2010, 01:36
Bain gets alot of praise on here he is a liability hope this Craig Whyte if he takes over gives him his p45.Scottish football is a wipe out no credibility left now.

rangerbear
27-11-2010, 01:47

Excellent post - the league this year is so important for the finances of both clubs. This carry on is due to the fact that they are trailing us - make no mistake. Last year they started the same inferred bias, but have been more sinister this season

hanleysguru
27-11-2010, 01:50
Realistically there was no way Dallas was going to stay in post. Personally, I won't miss him.

fishpakora
27-11-2010, 01:55
Calling a vote of no confidence would probably be suicidal in the current climate. Dallas and to a lesser extent McDonald have done us no favours. If it was not for them we could be going on the offensive because their insinuation of 'historical bias' is unproven and motivated by sectarianism.

Toodle pip Hugh. Now we need to get smart.....

am proud 2 b blue
16-07-2012, 20:00
I think the Gers should be pushing for the resignation of Reagan over this whole disastrous Referee fiasco.

Bottom line here is that he appeased the complainers, i.e. Celtic, and has therefore compromised his integrity..

Do Bears agree/disagree with his? If so why?

I'd like to see anyone disagree

gaz4d
16-07-2012, 20:02
This thread is from NOVEMBER 2011.

Top_Cat
16-07-2012, 20:03
Well said that bear back in November 2010!

am proud 2 b blue
16-07-2012, 20:04
This thread is from NOVEMBER 2011.

two thousand and ten