PDA

View Full Version : Tomorrows game in Bradford

bellevueloyal
19-11-2010, 09:14
Any bears in the area know anywhere i can catch the Killie game?

Leeds is not an option as i need to be in Bradford.

Thanks

bellevueloyal
19-11-2010, 12:44
bump.

Anyone?

superrangers
19-11-2010, 13:01
Mate, I live in Leeds and we go to the Walkabout to watch the games, but if that isn't an option, I'd see in Bradford has a Walkabout. Failing that try the Queen next to the Train Station. Call in advance to check though.

bellevueloyal
19-11-2010, 13:04
Mate, I live in Leeds and we go to the Walkabout to watch the games, but if that isn't an option, I'd see in Bradford has a Walkabout. Failing that try the Queen next to the Train Station. Call in advance to check though.

Cheers

Does no one go to the sports cafe anymore mate?

zachsda
19-11-2010, 13:08
Try the Indian restaurant Delhis' Walls:roll:

bellevueloyal
19-11-2010, 19:57
The Queens in Bradford appears to be shut.

Anyone got any further ideas?

Cheers

giopeople
20-02-2011, 09:35
Did anyone come up with a bear friendly pub in Bradford? My mate stranded down there today. Tried bluenose bars. Cheers in advance.

YorkshireBlue
20-02-2011, 09:41
If he can make it through to Leeds or even Headingley by train then there's a few of us watching it at the New Inn on Otley Road. Having a few scoops as well.

bellevueloyal
20-02-2011, 09:44
Did anyone come up with a bear friendly pub in Bradford? My mate stranded down there today. Tried bluenose bars. Cheers in advance.

Mate i watched it in a pub near valley parade called the park when i was over there

frankfurterbear1
20-02-2011, 09:45
Bradford is mince for a pub watching the game in. Pub next to station behin Hilton is a Papes pub, csc is registered to it.

I would o and meet the bears in Leeds, 22 mins on train.

giopeople
20-02-2011, 09:56
If he can make it through to Leeds or even Headingley by train then there's a few of us watching it at the New Inn on Otley Road. Having a few scoops as well.

Cheers mate he's going to Rugby League in Bradford so I think it'll need to be there. Enjoy the game! :)

bellevueloyal
20-02-2011, 09:58
Cheers mate he's going to Rugby League in Bradford so I think it'll need to be there. Enjoy the game! :)

Yeah, having lived in Leeds, a lot of West Yorkshire in infiltrated by papes. Filthy, bitter ones at that.

The Park has loads of TV's and is neutral - I watched the Killie 2-3 game and never had any hassle

giopeople
20-02-2011, 09:58
:barscarf:Thanks everyone he's going to get over sharp and takes his chances. Let's do it! :scarf:

YorkshireBlue
20-02-2011, 10:36
Yeah, having lived in Leeds, a lot of West Yorkshire in infiltrated by papes. Filthy, bitter ones at that.

The Park has loads of TV's and is neutral - I watched the Killie 2-3 game and never had any hassle

I don't know why but Leeds really is ridden with bitter earls. I really hope we destroy them and all the mongs can disappear back to their padded hovels in Harehills or Crossgates.

The Park will be a better shout, mainly because Bradford is more Rangers friendly and he can go pick up a mean curry afterwards :)

oranje-viola
20-02-2011, 10:45
I don't know why but Leeds really is ridden with bitter earls. I really hope we destroy them and all the mongs can disappear back to their padded hovels in Harehills or Crossgates.

The Park will be a better shout, mainly because Bradford is more Rangers friendly and he can go pick up a mean curry afterwards :)

Leeds is generally inundated with Spastics. An abomination of a city and people

Superfuzz
20-02-2011, 11:34

I'm in Leeds today (down for the rugby league away game at Hull) and was going to go to Shooters for the game because of the big screen.

Would Walkabout be a more Rangers friendly pub?
The other place i was thinking about was The Northern Monkey where they have Rangers stuff on the walls but the last time a Rangers game was on they were showing Newcastle on the other station.

bellevueloyal
20-02-2011, 11:41
I'm in Leeds today (down for the rugby league away game at Hull game) and was going to go to Shooters for the game because of the big screen.

Would Walkabout be a more Rangers friendly pub?
The other place i was thinking about was The Northern Monkey where they have Rangers stuff on the walls but the last time a Rangers game was on they were showing Newcastle on the other station.

When i lived in Leeds, the Monkey or Walkabout would show the games.

Walkabout wouldnt often have our commentary if there was also an english game on

Superfuzz
20-02-2011, 11:48
When i lived in Leeds, the Monkey or Walkabout would show the games.

Walkabout wouldnt often have our commentary if there was also an english game on

Thanks,

We will try the Monkey and hope the don't switch channels when the Man City game comes on at 2

bellevueloyal
20-02-2011, 11:52
The guy who runs it is a leeds/rangers fan and always made us welcome.

If he's not in, the other staff can sometimes be funny about putting the game on, but on the whole the staff are fine and welcoming

YorkshireBlue
20-02-2011, 11:58
The last game wasnt on at the monkey but it's worth a try. If you're struggling get a taxi to the New Inn in Headingley, it's on there.

YorkshireBlue
20-02-2011, 12:11
Forget the New Inn, the game is on in Woodies which is around 100 yards up the road. Just in case I've sent anyone to the wrong place :D

Superfuzz
20-02-2011, 20:04
Thanks for all the help
Ended up watch the game in Shooters pool/sports bar. When we got the The Monkey the build up wasn't on.
Shooters had more than three quarters Rangers with only a few of the manky mob who knew better than to try and start any wind up sh!te