PDA

View Full Version : Moving the Bheggars from the Broomloan

dmac786
13-11-2010, 21:54
West Enclosure - how many
Part of Main Stand - how many

The Old Bill could then block off Edminston and the Club Deck would have to walk round the back of the Govan to rejoin Civilisation :)

that would give them the same % of allocation we get !

One point may be the Club Deck - could it happen that they accidently drop stuff on the mhanks at the enclosure

Either that or just split the Broomloan - we used to do it and had a split in the concourse as well - Easy Peasy !!!

DJ Blue
13-11-2010, 21:58
How about Govan Police station - Thats used to take terrorists.

The only reason they get the whole of the Broomland is that its easy to police, giving them anywhere else would cause problems.

dmac786
13-11-2010, 22:00

The only reason they get the whole of the Broomland is that its easy to police, giving them anywhere else would cause problems.

Then what about the Corner we give the sheep - hivs and the rest !!

POLSKI
13-11-2010, 22:04

Nail, head, etc !

It's a disgrace the allocation we get for that shithole nowadays...

paisleyprod
13-11-2010, 22:06
Nail, head, etc !

we get about 8k, they get 7.5k although some of ours we get are restricted view.

tom_horn
13-11-2010, 22:12

The Old Bill could then block off Edminston and the Club Deck would have to walk round the back of the Govan to rejoin Civilisation :)

One point may be the Club Deck - could it happen that they accidently drop stuff on the mhanks at the enclosure

Either that or just split the Broomloan - we used to do it and had a split in the concourse as well - Easy Peasy !!!

You can feck right off with that idea....no taig sits on my seat....:mad:

stranraerloyal
13-11-2010, 22:13
we get about 8k, they get 7.5k although some of ours we get are restricted view.

last time i was there i could nae see part oh the pitch because oh a manky huge bollard thing, why should they get the good seats at ibrox ad never thot oh this but makes so much since

ibroxjohn76
13-11-2010, 23:02
last time i was there i could nae see part oh the pitch because oh a manky huge bollard thing, why should they get the good seats at ibrox ad never thot oh this but makes so much since

That was TLB. ;)

Larnebear
13-11-2010, 23:08
give them **** all.

super_ally_the2nd
13-11-2010, 23:39

ditto...........

Josmeg
14-11-2010, 01:43
Totally agree! Sick of being our home game and they have more exposure than us!!!

I really hope this idea gets taken forward!

scotts52
14-11-2010, 01:49
**** that,i moved from the broomloan four year ago to the west enclosure to get the old firm games. now u want to move them to my bit again. They should get the corner like aberdeen get.

making_a_stand
14-11-2010, 01:52
They will need to have their allocation cut when the Blue Union displaces 4000 from the Copland Road end.

This is imminent. Look at the poll results.

SurreyBear73
14-11-2010, 02:10
I wouldn't let the c**ts in at all.

supermac1873
14-11-2010, 02:35
Half the Broomloan...if we have to

scotts52
14-11-2010, 02:43
will this ever happen.??? wil the there allocation get cut.?

ally12259
14-11-2010, 02:46

Get yourself to ****! No fenian bastard is getting my seat! :mad:

ally12259
14-11-2010, 02:48
Another thing is, there is no ****ing way those bastards should get a part of our main stand. NO ****ING WAY

scotts52
14-11-2010, 02:52
Another thing is, there is no ****ing way those bastards should get a part of our main stand. NO ****ING WAY

Thye shouldn't even be getting a full stand,with a perfectly good view of the pitch. not everyone in our end at parkhead get a good view,some get restricted views etc.

ally12259
14-11-2010, 02:56
Thye shouldn't even be getting a full stand,with a perfectly good view of the pitch. not everyone in our end at parkhead get a good view,some get restricted views etc.

i know they shouldn't get a full stand, but no way should they get part of our main stand.

Gazman_Airdrie
14-11-2010, 03:01
I wouldn't give them an allocation at all if we could

otherwise

Part of the Broomloan + Corner would be where I'd put the b*stards.

Hap Hapablap
14-11-2010, 07:50

They had the lot of it a few years ago in a SF versus Dundee United.

Nauseating .

JimmyBuffetloyal
14-11-2010, 07:55
Give them the lower half of the Broamloan or west enclosure.

Hap Hapablap
14-11-2010, 07:59
Give them the lower half of the Broamloan or west enclosure.

I think the idea is to lower their exposure when they come to Ibrox, of which this doesn't.

There's no way around it unfortunately, as alluded to before, giving them the full Broomy is easiest to police and for this reason nothing will change.

I for one would be happy to give them nothing, even if it meant the same for us at the Piggery.

calneblue
14-11-2010, 08:08
Dont give them an allocation -Simples

Voxtronix
14-11-2010, 08:35

Yes, exactly. :mad::mad::mad:

coplandrearranger
14-11-2010, 08:46
Too where? The river clyde ;)

bigpuff
14-11-2010, 09:17
beggar in my work reckons his old man sat in the govan at an old firm game
and it wasn't the game when huistra got sent off and we won 1-0
way before that ..any senior bears remember this

billyboy73
14-11-2010, 10:24
Totally agree! Sick of being our home game and they have more exposure than us!!!

how do they when we're in the govan, copland and main stands. there is 40 odd thousand of us compared to say 7500 of them.

to be fair it's more than likely they get the full stand because it's easy to police.

and if we go cutting allocations for them they will do the same for us then it becomes tit for tat.

no need to change it IMO

Jorday
14-11-2010, 10:28
Give them a 1/3 club deck, broomloan rear and corner.

Club deck is pretty much empty towards the west end of it.

red_rubber_glove
14-11-2010, 10:30
Move the Bheggars from the Broomloan to the nearest landfill site, thanks.

billyboy73
14-11-2010, 10:35
Give them a 1/3 club deck, broomloan rear and corner.

Club deck is pretty much empty towards the west end of it.

then who gets the broomloan lower because i would not fancy sitting below them. then there would be all sorts of mayhem outside the ground queing to get in.

Jorday
14-11-2010, 10:41
then who gets the broomloan lower because i would not fancy sitting below them. then there would be all sorts of mayhem outside the ground queing to get in.

Depending on how much Club deck they get and how much the corner holds, i'm not sure they would need the Broomloan to be fair.

Policing would not be too much different to now. Other option would be to split it vertically to avoid being below them?

Sam_English
14-11-2010, 10:45
Stay calm ma man - it ain't gonna happen.
It was only a suggestion

butcherboy
14-11-2010, 10:49

Take it you don't sit in any of the "infected" areas :confused:

TAMLEBAM
14-11-2010, 11:18
Bigpuff that game was a league cup semi final it was played at Ibrox as Hamdump was being refurbished. Huistra was indeed sent off for taking a swipe at fresh air a la McGregor's red card recently.

Danny_1873
14-11-2010, 11:37
I dont think any of us would want to see taigs in our beloved main stand :D

GodStruth
14-11-2010, 11:46

I can remember when they used to get the west (standing) enclosure AND the Broomie. I can also (very vaguely) remember them getting about a sixth of the Govan as well as all that :mad:- although am prepared to be corrected. We are talking early eighties

rangeral
14-11-2010, 11:57

I can remember when they used to get the west (standing) enclosure AND the Broomie. I can also (very vaguely) remember them getting about a sixth of the Govan as well as all that :mad:- although am prepared to be corrected. We are talking early eighties

They got a section of the Govan in 1982-83 season closest to the Broomloan, there is picture of them in the Govan at the 4-2 game in May 1983

The Govan opened in 1981-82 season may also got that part as well.

Before my time mind you

The Predator
14-11-2010, 12:12
Are they f_ck getting my seat in the west enclosure!!!!

Aunty Christ
14-11-2010, 12:15

Yes Yes Yes. Unless they agree to give us the area behind the goals at Porkheid then we should threaten to move them. Give them a taste of their own medicine.

Kel
14-11-2010, 12:16
They will need to have their allocation cut when the Blue Union displaces 4000 from the Copland Road end.

This is imminent. Look at the poll results.

Whats this all about, I've not seen or read anything about it?

cuellarsbraces
14-11-2010, 12:19
I've said for years the lift that the tarriers get from having an entire stand at Ibrox is far greater than anything we get at the piggery. Broomloan corner for them!

Aunty Christ
14-11-2010, 12:19
how do they when we're in the govan, copland and main stands. there is 40 odd thousand of us compared to say 7500 of them.

to be fair it's more than likely they get the full stand because it's easy to police.

and if we go cutting allocations for them they will do the same for us then it becomes tit for tat.

no need to change it IMO

When we're at Parkhead we are virtually invisible. This was engineered by them to marginalise our support. Unless they give us a more prominent position we should do the same to them. Give them the same % allocation nbut make sure they are hidden away in a corner such as the West Enclosure. As for those who have seats in the WE offer them a wee change for OF games. We need to do what's best for the club and not be selfish.

billyboy73
14-11-2010, 12:39
When we're at Parkhead we are virtually invisible. This was engineered by them to marginalise our support. Unless they give us a more prominent position we should do the same to them. Give them the same % allocation nbut make sure they are hidden away in a corner such as the West Enclosure. As for those who have seats in the WE offer them a wee change for OF games. We need to do what's best for the club and not be selfish.

i see what your saying mate,

but at Parkhead we're there and they'll know us by our noise.

to give them say 7000 in the main stand means shifting season ticket holders there to other parts of the ground. so the club would have to change the seating plan for there allocation and then the season ticket prices would rise and fall in diffrent parts of the ground. can't see the club agreeing to it or the police for that matter.

folk in the broomloan know thats where the tims sit and the same for tims when we get the lisbon lions part at parkhead.

the police have a big say since they are policing the games and no doubt they will stick with the way it is.

if it was upto me i would have none of them in the ground ;)

numberseven
14-11-2010, 12:50

a nice hot bovril with a some sugar...... so the hot bovril sticks to them.... EASY

bluevalebomber
14-11-2010, 12:52

Can't disagree with any of that

The Bridge
14-11-2010, 12:52
Whether them or anyone else. We should have no away support directly behind one of our goals.

tractionman55
14-11-2010, 13:58

Agree with this also.

belly2103
14-11-2010, 14:02
ban them all!!!

give them half the broomlan and the corner between the govan and the broomlan.

that way we can through things at them more easily :)

Billys Big Toe
14-11-2010, 14:10
Feck them all oot!! Although i remember OF games at pope park when we got 15000 terrace tickets at the old Rangers end. Brilliant!:thumb:

Les Briggs Loyal
14-11-2010, 14:12
To bee 100% honest...I would accept 2 fines from the SPL/SFA and just ban the cuunts at the 2 OF games at Ibrox.

Simples....

two2tango
14-11-2010, 15:09
in the late 80's they used to get the brommie, west enslosure and part of the govan

changed days, imagine plod trying to police this now?

crl00002
14-11-2010, 15:36
is there a minimum allocation er need to give?

surely we could just give them the same bit man utd are getting

rockgirl
14-11-2010, 16:48
How about move them out of the stadium all together :)

barcabear1968
14-11-2010, 17:22

Or ***n mine keep the scum where they are:mad:

fotze2
14-11-2010, 18:32

Pretty sure that we get 6k.

Teddyjohn
14-11-2010, 18:45
I would give them the wee corner Aberdeen got. The less there is the better for the sake of us normal people.

williewoodburn
14-11-2010, 18:51
Broomloan Corner...without a doubt.

What could be easier to police than that ?

salfirebear
14-11-2010, 19:05
I'd put them at the back of the Copland Road stand; about 5 miles to the back of the Copland Road stand, round about Kerrydale Street.

Would welcome home only fans for these games, to be honest.

Moodymann
14-11-2010, 19:08
They should never get a whole section of Ibrox such as the Broomloan, sadly this is most likely dictated to, or at least and element of it by Strathclyde police on the grounds of safety before, during and after the match by dividing supporters - give the make up of the stadium.

Simple fact is, had we put in seats instead of screens we could have marginilised them into the Broomloan corner with little exposure much as they do to us at the tattiedome. Until this happens, their disproportionate presence at Ibrox will continue.

Redondo
03-02-2012, 16:20
Has there been any feedback from CW/AR on this issue ?

doc holliday
03-02-2012, 16:25
it would cost a fortune in disinfectant to clean the seats after them

dublinbear
03-02-2012, 16:27
I always liked the Barca v Real idea. The away support gets 500 tickets and that's it.

weebear
03-02-2012, 16:30
I always liked the Barca v Real idea. The away support gets 500 tickets and that's it.

I agree reduce their allocation to a minimal, Broomy corner for the unwashed.

bluenosebri
03-02-2012, 16:31
Leave the dirty rotten smelly filthy tarrier c@nts in the Broomy as I'm up in GRY I don't have to suffer looking at them apart from a small few at the front I see.;)

Kurttheger
03-02-2012, 16:40
I've said for years the lift that the tarriers get from having an entire stand at Ibrox is far greater than anything we get at the piggery. Broomloan corner for them!

totaly agree, we get shoved in the corner out the road with a small part of the stand behind the goal, only time you see us a the piggery is when we score and the players run over. At Ibrox any time you see the highlights the camera is never off those mhanks aswell as that mutant of a manager:mad:. i'd prefer it if we just never let them in at all:D

goian2
03-02-2012, 16:43
Give them the corner, same as everyone else.

Although I did love it when shagger saved the pen last season in front of them. Still laugh every time I watch it.

http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/09uo54D2godJM/460x250.jpg

GIRUY!! :) :) :)

Womble2011
03-02-2012, 16:47
I'd give them the smallest allocation as possible and stick them in the gods. Do what barca and madrid do. Why give them such a big allocation?

rocker
03-02-2012, 16:48
Give them 800 tickets for the corner and no more................

briggs999
03-02-2012, 16:55

http://i42.tinypic.com/2w4k702.jpg

We should be telling them to stick seats like this, mine back in Dec. Told to sit there after my allocated seat was taped off.

scotgerr
03-02-2012, 16:58

Think that was a semi final when Hampden was getting upgraded. 'Officially' Ibrox was used as a neutral venue.

Jordan-rtid
03-02-2012, 16:58
As long as their kept away from the Copland :)

NikoBelic
03-02-2012, 17:02
Shove some of them in a corner of the broomy rear, some in a corner of the govan rear and some in a corner the copland rear!

Calvers72
03-02-2012, 17:08

It has got to be done, it's an extremely unsatisfactory situation that has got worse in recent years with certain broadcasters but not just that, it's our stadium and it would even things up in terms of where our supporters are situated at Celtc Park.

Likewise they should be less seen and the Rangers support should be as vocal and VISABLE as we can possibly make it as it would make a big difference and showcase Ibrox and the Bears to the maximum.

We must make this happen and the fact we've allowed this situation to go on for this length of time shows just how much of a soft touch we've ALL become... that's the club and the supporters!

It's time to shake off the apathy and all pull together to TRY and achieve the best of everything for the club and the fans as a whole and that also means fans uniting and not being selfish! There's some big challenges ahead, maybe the biggest one of all and if we don't ALL pull together we're ****ed!

rino100
03-02-2012, 17:13
if think the best solution, taking segregation inside and out the ground into account, would be to take a couple of sections off them towards the govan end.

as per my detailed diagram below...

http://i41.tinypic.com/2hrzcc1.jpg

cumbrae loyal
03-02-2012, 17:28
I think the idea is to lower their exposure when they come to Ibrox, of which this doesn't.

There's no way around it unfortunately, as alluded to before, giving them the full Broomy is easiest to police and for this reason nothing will change.

I for one would be happy to give them nothing, even if it meant the same for us at the Piggery.

This.....

give them f.uck all

Sam_English
03-02-2012, 17:32
I wouldn't even give them an allocation.

They certainly wouldn't be missed, that's for sure.

weebaggy
03-02-2012, 17:35
I wouldn't let the c**ts in at all.

Nae tims at Ibrox

sam_cooke
03-02-2012, 17:44
I well remember they went from giving us 20'000 to when they borrowed Hampdump they gave us less than 3000, at the time most Bears said there was no way the Cops would allow it, they did.... Why dont we do the same to them ?

Having a whole end gives them a far bigger advantage than when we go to the Piggery and get a section. The TV pctures make it look like there aint any Gers fans there :(

greigo
03-02-2012, 17:50
get them out of the broomloan and in to the corner out of the way , this is our home game and should be intimidating as possible for them , giving them a full stand behind the goals must give them a lift , feck that

Joan66
03-02-2012, 17:52
No tarrier should sit in the main stand not now or never

Gardy Loyal
03-02-2012, 17:55
I'd give them BF/R 3, 4 and 5.

Surround them with bears.

hawkfalcons
03-02-2012, 17:56

you tell him:):)

ayr__loyal
03-02-2012, 17:59
If we give them less they give us less

End of thread

mayfairblue2
03-02-2012, 18:00

I would be for that.

WBD
03-02-2012, 18:05
http://i42.tinypic.com/2w4k702.jpg

We should be telling them to stick seats like this, mine back in Dec. Told to sit there after my allocated seat was taped off.This is a subject that should be looked at. The points about the exposure, both from the players on the park, the noise volume which comes over on TV, the amount of restricted view seats. The only people who get these at Parkhead is Rangers fans. The only people who get restricted views at Ibrox is Rangers fans. All those saying 'they are not getting my seat' Its not your seat, and it makes no difference if it answers all the negative points.

WBD
03-02-2012, 18:08
No tarrier should sit in the main stand not now or neverNot ever? Too late, its been done. All these daft comments about giving them none, after the 1st one, why bother anyone else? Its not an option. :roll:

WBD
03-02-2012, 18:13
It has got to be done, it's an extremely unsatisfactory situation that has got worse in recent years with certain broadcasters but not just that, it's our stadium and it would even things up in terms of where our supporters are situated at Celtc Park.

Likewise they should be less seen and the Rangers support should be as vocal and VISABLE as we can possibly make it as it would make a big difference and showcase Ibrox and the Bears to the maximum.

We must make this happen and the fact we've allowed this situation to go on for this length of time shows just how much of a soft touch we've ALL become... that's the club and the supporters!

It's time to shake off the apathy and all pull together to TRY and achieve the best of everything for the club and the fans as a whole and that also means fans uniting and not being selfish! There's some big challenges ahead, maybe the biggest one of all and if we don't ALL pull together we're ****ed!Amen brother :D

rocker
03-02-2012, 18:14

Then what we do is tell the Cops we're putting them in the corner section and if they refuse to sanction that then we go to the SFA and tell them the twats are getting no tickets because the Police refuse to co-operate.

oscar
03-02-2012, 18:21
If the corners had been all seats like the original plans this could be done unfortunately Murray didn't do what he said (again) put in the screens instead so the only way it could be done is to half the Broomy giving them the side nearest the west Enclosure but don't think the Club could be arsed doing it TBH

Wily 7
03-02-2012, 18:23
....... I did love it when shagger saved the pen last season in front of them. Still laugh every time I watch it.

http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/09uo54D2godJM/460x250.jpg

GIRUY!! :) :) :)

Add Davis sliding in, in the rain, Naisy doing the 'fingers in his ears' celebration and Prso and the 'ray of light' goal, and you've almost got an argument for keeping them in the Broomy!. :ninja:

But I say give them f**k all!. :D

simply_the_best
03-02-2012, 18:26
if think the best solution, taking segregation inside and out the ground into account, would be to take a couple of sections off them towards the govan end.

Superb mate but you have still given them too much :D

Zagga
03-02-2012, 18:43
Hmm sad man that I am I read the ground regulations the other week on the wall of the Copland concourse and number 19 says "The Club reserves the right for its servants and agents and for members of the police force to remove from this ground any person who does not comply with ground regulations and with the rules and regulations of the SFA blah blah or whose presence in the ground is or could reasonably be construed as constituting a source of danger,nuisance or annoyance to other spectators.

I'm tempted to ask a steward/policeman at the next old firm game to please ensure the removal of all 7500 of the annoying c*nts in the Broomloan.:)

If that can't be done then I do agree with the OP that they should be moved from the Broomloan or at least part of it.

vanderhogg
03-02-2012, 18:48
I'd give them 5% (which I think the min. we have to give.....although we do get away with it for other SPL sides).

5% is 2,550.

So basically BF1 & 2 and BR1 & 2. Police cordon between seats (as currently happens) and easy enough to build dividing walls inside the concourse.

Of course, that means we get 5% (3,000) at their midden.

blueboyblue
03-02-2012, 18:49
I sit in the West Enclosure & would gladly move to let the mhutants sit there.

But...............

Knowing the BBC & Sky they would probably switch the Cameras to the Govan.:eek:

stevie47
03-02-2012, 18:50

Here here :)

Paratus
03-02-2012, 18:54

I don't speak Teuchtar...

Bloomagoo
03-02-2012, 19:45

this would be more practical if you swapped the crowd around with them getting the Govan side and the corner. This would free up the outside area aswell with the main food outlets being accessible to bears and the wee Rangers club.The tims should only be allowed to come in to the stadium from that corner just as we are restricted to how we can approach the tattiedome.

english&BRITISH
03-02-2012, 19:51

What and have the favour returned?

Feck that

Imagine an OF game without opposition fans, atmosphere would be awful.

Virgil Hilts
03-02-2012, 19:54
They should only get the lower half then we could keep then in check >:)

Sir_Walter1872
03-02-2012, 20:05
They should give them half the broomy, the corner and a small part of the Govan so the allocation is the same but do what they do to us at the piggery!

shamrockhandandcrown
03-02-2012, 20:10
We need to start a campaign for this to happen as it makes sense .

amabluestar
03-02-2012, 20:16
We need to start a campaign for this to happen as it makes sense .

I think we should start a campaign to give them fook all of our stadium.
Oh.. and take fook all for the piggerey either. Lets see them fill it themselves.:roll:
Six years since i have been in that midden, and i dont miss it one little bit.

hunter1rfc
03-02-2012, 20:17
Shove some of them in a corner of the broomy rear, some in a corner of the govan rear and some in a corner the copland rear!

that will be ****ing right :mad:

flocky1873
03-02-2012, 20:20
Half the club deck (west side) access to the stadium via west side staircase, they would b invisible on tv. Re-home the bears for this part of the stadium to the broomy, and no nonsense about them 'sittin in my seat' school boy pish, its for the greater good. i'm sure at some point over the years theres been 1 in all of our seats for various things, time to make a real stand on this. They've had it good for far too long

BigBlueDog
03-02-2012, 20:21
Hmm sad man that I am I read the ground regulations the other week on the wall of the Copland concourse and number 19 says "The Club reserves the right for its servants and agents and for members of the police force to remove from this ground any person who does not comply with ground regulations and with the rules and regulations of the SFA blah blah or whose presence in the ground is or could reasonably be construed as constituting a source of danger,nuisance or annoyance to other spectators.

I'm tempted to ask a steward/policeman at the next old firm game to please ensure the removal of all 7500 of the annoying c*nts in the Broomloan.:)

If that can't be done then I do agree with the OP that they should be moved from the Broomloan or at least part of it.

"Simples" :)

Edward Snodgrass
03-02-2012, 20:27
Govan West Corner . It works for Aberdeen, Dundee United , Hearts, Hibs not to mention european teams when they vist so I can't see why it can't work for the earls .

Get them in say 20/30 mins before the game and keep them in for say 20/30 mins afterwards .

Roffey
03-02-2012, 21:02
They should get the same as every other team in the league.

I'd rather the Broomloan was empty than have to see/listen to those arseholes.

berkshiretrueblue
03-02-2012, 21:27
better place for them would be Cardonald or Craigton and i would give them the choice!

Jimmy Mac
03-02-2012, 21:34
Give them as little as possible and demand the money for the tickets up front what goes around and all that.

rangeral
03-02-2012, 21:35
I'd give them 5% (which I think the min. we have to give.....although we do get away with it for other SPL sides).

5% is 2,550.

So basically BF1 & 2 and BR1 & 2. Police cordon between seats (as currently happens) and easy enough to build dividing walls inside the concourse.

Of course, that means we get 5% (3,000) at their midden.

no % in the SPL, rules state an away section subject to conditions, i.e police approval etc.

We could if wanted give them the normal away section under the screen if the police allowed it, of course we would have the same at Celtc.

Bobby Banger
03-02-2012, 21:52
i wouldn't let them in at all

Roffey
03-02-2012, 22:05
How about give them Govan West corner and let them pay at the gate. >:)

mwell_ger
03-02-2012, 22:21

here here, give the scum bastards **** all.

bluemoon25
03-02-2012, 22:39
Its not ideal but nothing better than seeing their manky faces and reactions when we hump them.

rosstheger
03-02-2012, 22:46
Both clubs would probably save a fortune in policing if neither team got an away allocation.

bluesky
03-02-2012, 22:48
Nail, head, etc !

Match theirs for ours or less-simples.

alang16
03-02-2012, 22:50
I think we should start a campaign to give them fook all of our stadium.
Oh.. and take fook all for the piggerey either. Lets see them fill it themselves.:roll:
Six years since i have been in that midden, and i dont miss it one little bit.

Here lies the problem ..... I support the Gers at the piggery , who else so far does ?

hunter1rfc
03-02-2012, 22:52
Here lies the problem ..... I support the Gers at the piggery , who else so far does ?

me also mate not missed a game there since 2006

03-02-2012, 22:53
better place for them would be Cardonald or Craigton and i would give them the choice!

Home from home then.

AA
03-02-2012, 22:59

5% is 2,550.

Of course, that means we get 5% (3,000) at their midden.I always thought it was 10%. If it's 5% then 5% is all they should get.

govanknight
03-02-2012, 22:59
I really hate seeing there terrorist shitty flags flowing at Ibrox, please do something Mr whyte.

03-02-2012, 23:03
It's quite easy. Half the Broomie front and rear, towards the Main Stand. Then segregate by having stewards lining the length of that stand. That means we don't have to see them on telly. Outside the Police can surely arrange to keep them away from us christians.

Smithers-Jones
03-02-2012, 23:04
Build a cage between the broomie and the main stand and throw the rheptiles in there.

alang16
03-02-2012, 23:09
me also mate not missed a game there since 2006

Huter1fc ... Too many unqualified 'supporters' saying stuff whist hiding behind a laptop on a Sat/Sun afternoon
'

Aunty Christ
03-02-2012, 23:15

So what. They don't have a problem sticking us in a tiny wee insignificant corner at the piggery. Tell them they are getting moved unless we get equal treatment. As for your point about it being harder to Police, perhaps we should ban them altogether if it makes things easier for the cops.:mad:

Aunty Christ
03-02-2012, 23:18
Half the club deck (west side) access to the stadium via west side staircase, they would b invisible on tv. Re-home the bears for this part of the stadium to the broomy, and no nonsense about them 'sittin in my seat' school boy pish, its for the greater good. i'm sure at some point over the years theres been 1 in all of our seats for various things, time to make a real stand on this. They've had it good for far too long

Great post. Time to demand parity. They treat us like shit and pretend its because of safety. We should do the same. I'm sure someone at Ibrox has half a brain and can point out the benefits of moving them to the West Enclosure thereby ensuring their safety and ours.

mayfairblue2
04-02-2012, 00:36
I always thought it was 10%. If it's 5% then 5% is all they should get.

I thought it was 10% also.

mitchellenman
04-02-2012, 06:43
I wouldn't want them in our mainstand. I'd rather let them have my seat in the Broomloan

unbelievablewalter
04-02-2012, 07:42
this would be more practical if you swapped the crowd around with them getting the Govan side and the corner. This would free up the outside area aswell with the main food outlets being accessible to bears and the wee Rangers club.The tims should only be allowed to come in to the stadium from that corner just as we are restricted to how we can approach the tattiedome.

aye, but the main TV camera is located in the centre of the main stand so by putting them there you're less likely to see their ugly mugs on the TV as well.

unless we just demand OF games are filmed from the govan stand

Jimmy Henderson
04-02-2012, 10:39
Remember in the old enclosure when they got half f that. A guy coming back from the toilet was walking past them looked at one of them and kicked him in the arse and kept walking. Bent over double laughing. That just would not happen now. They have to keep them away from us as we might catch something.

Halfwaythere
04-02-2012, 10:42
West enclosure, I would happily vacate my seat for them.

weebear
04-02-2012, 10:46
Get the Bheggars out, get the Bheggars out.

vanbasten
04-02-2012, 11:09
think this really needs to be looked into by the club

give them all of the club deck which holds 7300 and put up one of the pigeon nets used against us in marseille as they cant behave themselves, only problem is we would have to make only one access point but they wouldnt have tv coverage and they would be out of the way.

govan corner and half the govan about 6500 but they would be on tv unless we move the cameras.

prefer club deck option and make it a nightmare for access for them as it is for us to the piggery.

omegaman
04-02-2012, 11:29
They knew what they were doing when they moved us into the section we now occupy at the Beggardome, i.e. we were moved out of camera shot.

I've long been in favor of our reciprocating and moving them out of the Broomloan.

As long as they receive the same allocation, they can have no complaints.

Aunty Christ
04-02-2012, 12:42
They knew what they were doing when they moved us into the section we now occupy at the Beggardome, i.e. we were moved out of camera shot.

I've long been in favor of our reciprocating and moving them out of the Broomloan.

As long as they receive the same allocation, they can have no complaints.

Excellent. I think the Tv coverage when the studio audience all sit in silence and enjoy the singalong at the paedodome sums the situation up perfectly. They have set out to marginalise us and have succeeded. We simply must respond in kind. As for the idea that we give them an even better location in the Govan West. That is just bonkers. Out of sight, out of mind, I say. Its off to the West Enclosure for them and just for good measure let's make sure the TV sound people who are "Celic minded" don't get to place the microphones where they pick up their unwashed friends in full voice.

Time for Rangers to wise up!:mad:

AD bear
04-02-2012, 12:47
Take it you don't sit in any of your chosen options .

No tarrier will sit in my seat ..mainstandloyal!

Aunty Christ
04-02-2012, 12:49
Take it you don't sit in any of your chosen options .

No tarrier will sit in my seat ..mainstandloyal!

I think your post sums up all that is wrong with our support. You would rather keep your plastic seat than see the club promoted worldwide the way it should be when we play the unwashed.

turrabear
04-02-2012, 12:53
how about moving them to outer seberia.

AD bear
04-02-2012, 12:56
I think your post sums up all that is wrong with our support. You would rather keep your plastic seat than see the club promoted worldwide the way it should be when we play the unwashed.

Why? Is the game not promoted worldwide . Do you think moving the tims would stop sky zooming into their ynwa .Or their commentators telling everyone they are tgfitw . Wake up

weebear
04-02-2012, 13:05
Why? Is the game not promoted worldwide . Do you think moving the tims would stop sky zooming into their ynwa .Or their commentators telling everyone they are tgfitw . Wake up

It's all about their profile at the moment whilst they visit us, reduce their profile at Ibrox and it becomes about us as again, as it with the Scum when we are shunted out of sight when we visit the Piggery.

jigster
04-02-2012, 13:07
how about moving them to outer seberia.

to close.....what about outer space , in a far off place in a different universe in another dimmension

interbear
04-02-2012, 13:14

Gets my vote.

We get a wee corner at their place, should do likewise.

Seeing them take over the whole Broomloan has wound me up for years.

Moodymann
04-02-2012, 13:22
A few posters wrote some very good letter to Craig Whyte about this before Xmas, I think one may have been Aunty Christ, anyone get a response on the matter ?

Aunty Christ
04-02-2012, 14:32

Don't worry mate as long as your seat is protected what do you care?

Try to think a bit deeper about the pressure we can put on the tims to give us a decent crack at the piggery if we threaten to move them at Ibrox. If they refuse, we move them but then what do we do with your sacred seat.

Aunty Christ
04-02-2012, 14:34
A few posters wrote some very good letter to Craig Whyte about this before Xmas, I think one may have been Aunty Christ, anyone get a response on the matter ?

Nothin g yet. I'll let everyone know if I get a response but I would imagine CW is caught up in m ore important things at present. perhaps Rangers should employ someone to deal directly with issues of concern to fans like this. Someone who knows what the club is all about and can speak up for us.

Danny_1873
04-02-2012, 14:41
I would hate to see their manky faces in our beloved Bill Struth main stand.

Stivenstoune
04-02-2012, 14:42
Give them the west enclosure nothing more.

Aunty Christ
04-02-2012, 14:44
Give them the west enclosure nothing more.

Good shout and easy to police. No issues with segregation at all. Over to you Rangers.

Bonkle Bear
04-02-2012, 14:44
I'd be all in favour of cutting their allocation even although it would lead to our's being cut.

the dug
04-02-2012, 14:46

Absolutely agree, the put us in the corner.