PDA

View Full Version : Narsa Convention Orlando 2011

OrlandoRanger
12-11-2010, 08:29
Preparations are now well underway for the 2011 NARSA convention in Orlando. For anyone attending details of events will be posted on the NARSA website at NARSA.ca or at our own website Orlandorsc.com.
Details for the Davie Cooper Memorial Golf Tournament at the prestigious Shingle Creek Golf Club are now posted.
Due to the popularity of the football at the Vegas convention last June, we plan to repeat the football in Orlando. Anyone interested in taking part please PM me so that we can get an idea of numbers.

fourbus
12-11-2010, 10:08
Preparations are now well underway for the 2011 NARSA convention in Orlando. For anyone attending details of events will be posted on the NARSA website at NARSA.ca or at our own website Orlandorsc.com.
Details for the Davie Cooper Memorial Golf Tournament at the prestigious Shingle Creek Golf Club are now posted.
Due to the popularity of the football at the Vegas convention last June, we plan to repeat the football in Orlando. Anyone interested in taking part please PM me so that we can get an idea of numbers.

Are you playin fitbaw :eek::eek:

OrlandoRanger
12-11-2010, 10:53
Are you playin fitbaw :eek::eek:

I will be too busy trying to win back the trophy from DC.:p

fourbus
12-11-2010, 13:19
I will be too busy trying to win back the trophy from DC.:p

So your gonna cheat at Golf aswell :roll::roll:

OrlandoRanger
12-11-2010, 17:07
Bump for the workers.

wwe
12-11-2010, 17:13
So your gonna cheat at Golf aswell :roll::roll:

No, try to bribe the trolly dollies again - a no-show is a forfeit.;)

OrlandoRanger
12-02-2011, 05:20
So far not too much interest in football on the Friday. Anyone interested please let me know.

bluebell68
01-03-2011, 17:37
After the past weekend in Orlando with Bears from all over North America, this is going to be another AMAZING convention!!! The hotel is great, they are looking forward to our arrival (well for now anyway), the bevvies are cold and the sun is hot!

The football is back on the table again if a field can be located for the friday. Make sure to get your names to OrlandoRanger if you are interested!

This is going to be a truly amazing weekend make sure you get your tickets and hotel booked up as soon as possible. I really can't wait, especially now that we have been there and seen it all...

Thanks again to the Orlando RSC for a GREAT weekend! You guys know how to throw a party :)

big_hec
01-03-2011, 18:00
Will book our flights next month (long story re wedding/passports and not changing names)

Big Davie from the TTB has our tickets and has booked the room

Just need to save some spending money now

Captain_Buns
01-03-2011, 18:02
Got my convention tickets sorted already. Just need to find out this week if I'm getting made redundant or not.

If not, I'll see you in Orlando. Vegas was brilliant, hope this will be as well. :)

OrlandoRanger
06-04-2011, 13:35
Bump again, especially for the football on the Friday morning. Anyone that is going and wants to play football please contact me by PM.

eric's cantina
06-04-2011, 14:04
Who's the MC this year and any representation from the club?

Rex
06-04-2011, 14:11
Link because none has been posted yet. Looks a superb hotel.

http://www.narsa.ca/2011orlando.shtml

grangers
06-04-2011, 14:14

What he said, any info as of yet ?

OrlandoRanger
06-04-2011, 14:30

As yet Rangers and NARSA have not confirmed who they will be sending this year although we are hearing some tasty rumors.
As far as the Thursday and Friday and Sunday are concerned we will be entertained by Bobby Tait, John Gilligan and the Govan Proddy Boys.

wiggy_loyal
06-04-2011, 14:30

Whats the price for a taxi from Sanford Airport? Only direct flight i can get is flying into Sanford.
Cheers for any info just trying to see if it would be cheaper renting a car.

grangers
06-04-2011, 14:44
As yet Rangers and NARSA have not confirmed who they will be sending this year although we are hearing some tasty rumors.
As far as the Thursday and Friday and Sunday are concerned we will be entertained by Bobby Tait, John Gilligan and the Govan Proddy Boys.

Shpill da beans man !!!:D

OrlandoRanger
06-04-2011, 14:44
Whats the price for a taxi from Sanford Airport? Only direct flight i can get is flying into Sanford.
Cheers for any info just trying to see if it would be cheaper renting a car.

Check the link below under transportation for an idea. Sanford is less than an hour unless stuck in rush hour traffic.

www.floridadolphintours.com/narsa

Pastor
06-04-2011, 14:53
I've had my flights booked for a while now and am certainly looking forward to it.

wiggy_loyal
06-04-2011, 14:54
Check the link below under transportation for an idea. Sanford is less than an hour unless stuck in rush hour traffic.

www.floridadolphintours.com/narsa

Cheers i'll check it out.

thinline
06-04-2011, 15:37
fuerteventura loyal will be there,cant wait,watp:)

faircitybear
06-04-2011, 16:45
Link because none has been posted yet. Looks a superb hotel.

http://www.narsa.ca/2011orlando.shtml

I stayed in that very hotel in 2000;)
The hotel is fantastic but we found ourselves to be the only people using the bar:eek: barstaff said it was unusual for anyone to have more than a couple of drinks.
Don't suppose that will be an issue for those going.

grangers
06-04-2011, 16:46
I stayed in that very hotel in 2000;)
The hotel is fantastic but we found ourselves to be the only people using the bar:eek: barstaff said it was unusual for anyone to have more than a couple of drinks.
Don't suppose that will be an issue for those going.

Feck, if that's the case ?, are the bar staff ever in for a shock :eek:

colinnixon
06-04-2011, 16:52
The Nixons x 5 will be there. Three weeks:)

angiegascoigne
06-04-2011, 16:52
First convention i'll be missing in years and i'm gutted :(

OrlandoRanger
06-04-2011, 20:44
Feck, if that's the case ?, are the bar staff ever in for a shock :eek:

They have been well warned.:cheers:

grangers
06-04-2011, 21:00
They have been well warned.:cheers:

:D They get well warned every year, but they don't really believe you, and then the order for extra booze goes in on day 2 :D:D

dh1963
06-04-2011, 21:47
We're in Orlando on holiday this year... but sadly we get there 3 weeks too late.

Captain_Buns
14-04-2011, 18:43
Any new details to report? :D