PDA

View Full Version : Ibrox fan groups combine

Pages : [1] 2

Tony Blundetto
11-11-2010, 00:55
My admiration for The BLue Order and Union Bears knows no bounds however having 2 fan groups for me is perhaps not ideal.

What id like to see is the Blue Order and Union Bears merging and being given the whole Copland front as our"end", traditionally it is anyway.

That way we have one big Ultra group combining the older, wiser traditional Blue Order with the younger trendier more alternative Union Bears.

It would make Ibrox a noisy stadium again, bring humour and colour into it and more folk would join IMO.

It could also return it to a fortress which weve lost recently IMO.

Could be Named"Union Order" or "Blue Bears", my preference would be simply "Blue Union".;)

What does everyone think?Opinions please bears poll to follow perhaps.

Derry's Walls
11-11-2010, 00:59
Good call.

"Blue Union" has a ring to it.

I love it when these lads get wired into the chants.

FakeGenius
11-11-2010, 00:59
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:JNLs4nPLkCoq0M:http://www.imagesforme.com/out.php/i323586_OfkBeogradBlueUnion.png&t=1

Royal Burgh Fanatic
11-11-2010, 01:00
I'm trendier than any UB.

:D

Tony Blundetto
11-11-2010, 01:00
Good call.

Cheers mate, I think so too.

Dont know if im allowed to post a poll, cant find an option for it.:(:confused:

DJH1980
11-11-2010, 01:03
I doubt its really for people outside of either group to decide/propose/vote on :D

People join each one for their own reasons. For every person that thinks they should merge, their is someone who likes having one at each end.

BalfyBear
11-11-2010, 01:03
Would make sense.

DjurgardenBear
11-11-2010, 01:04
Feeling of deja vu.

Ah it's you again.

Not get enough bites on JBIG's thread? :D

:mad:

Tony Blundetto
11-11-2010, 01:05
I doubt its really for people outside of either group to decide/propose/vote on :D

People join each one for their own reasons. For every person that thinks they should merge, their is someone who likes having one at each end.

Think of it as a bird would mate.

The choice of a tiny one at each end or a big one where it matters?

For me its a no brainer;)

Idioteque
11-11-2010, 01:07
Id rather there was a stand at Ibrox (copland probably) that was just known for the being the best for atmosphere rather than tagging along with a certain group (UB or TBO) but thats my opinion

DJH1980

As hard as I try, I cannae imagine if Id prefer to be spit roasted or banged up the jacksie...Cheers anyway :):)

Gardy Loyal
Like the idea of a larger section. Let's not try and call ourselves 'ultras' though. It's cringeworthy when the filth do it.

Tony Blundetto
11-11-2010, 01:09
Like the idea of a larger section. Let's not try and call ourselves'ultras' though. It's cringeworthy when the filth do it.

My suggestion is "Blue Union", but im open to ideas.;)

Tony Blundetto
11-11-2010, 01:16
Feeling of deja vu.

Ah it's you again.

Give me a break mate:D

Not looking for bites just thought was an idea for a thread. Wanted a poll though , think its a decent idea:o

NDiayes Shinpads
11-11-2010, 01:18
He's back!

http://i385.photobucket.com/albums/oo292/PhntmBlackIce/Wizard101%20Wiki/magic-wand.png

http://redactie.voetbalvandaag.nl/userfiles/De%20Boer%20Ronald(1).jpg

DjurgardenBear
11-11-2010, 01:19
Give me a break mate:D

Not looking for bites just thought was an idea for a thread. Wanted a poll though , think its a decent idea:o

As ***************** would say:

This subject has been covered during the past 3 years. Please look down the board to find the relevant thread.

scotts52
11-11-2010, 01:19
They are two different kind of groups,and will never join together.

Tony Blundetto
11-11-2010, 01:24
They are two different kind of groups,and will never join together.

Id like to start building the bridge mate.

cast aside the differences and focus on the 1 important thing surely

Royal Burgh Fanatic
11-11-2010, 01:33

There are no differences.

DJH1980
11-11-2010, 01:33
He's back!

http://i385.photobucket.com/albums/oo292/PhntmBlackIce/Wizard101%20Wiki/magic-wand.png

Would make sense :D

Was he not that nutjob Semper Paratus as well?!

Tony Blundetto
11-11-2010, 01:34
There are no differences.

Excellent well we can do this my man;)

Idioteque

our saviour!

Grandmaster_Suck
All hail the Broomloan Road Popular Front for the Liberation of the Club Deck!

Tony Blundetto
11-11-2010, 01:41

I shouldve waited until I could post a poll to find out if my idea has any support on this one:o

But welcome any opinions especially from members themselves.

off to bed, bad night for us tonight but chin ups lads still top

No Surrender;):)

NDiayes Shinpads
11-11-2010, 01:43
Would make sense :D

Was he not that nutjob Semper Paratus as well?!

The very same. :agree:

DJH1980
11-11-2010, 01:46
The very same. :agree:

'Kinell...A true pioneer indeed.

GovanRear3
11-11-2010, 01:52

SPLITTERS!!!! :p

BroomloanWATP
11-11-2010, 01:53
Is it really the :mad::mad::mad: one? :D

(Adidas is pish) ;)

Rangers Rob
11-11-2010, 05:17
Make one of the end stands standing room only, combine the UB and Blue Order, move them to said stand - the atmosphere would be massive.

Dalriadager
11-11-2010, 05:47
Feeling of deja vu.

Ah it's you again.

Ha ha nailer, i was sure it was him as soon as i read the thread;)

rab_gascoigne_8
11-11-2010, 07:14
Sat with the blue order last nite and i have sat with the UB Also. What i want to know is. Have we got many members over the age of 12? I was expecting to find like minded bears all i got was a bunch of young yins shouting "yer maws got aids" to the hibs fans.

Tony Blundetto
11-11-2010, 16:53
Any progress on this lads, I will run a poll when ive enough posts.

United we can make a difference

rosstheger
11-11-2010, 16:55
Blue Union sounds great.

I'd love the Copland Rear or Front to be turned into a safe-standing section for fans.

adamski
11-11-2010, 16:56
*adds to ignore list*

Pollok-Loyal
11-11-2010, 17:00
He's back!

Aw phur phucks sake nooooooooooooooooooooo.:D

Brian Laudrup
11-11-2010, 17:00
So where are you going to seat the people who sit in the front of the Copland stand and no guarantee that you get a ticket for the celtc game??

Not dismissing the idea just saying it's not workable.

rosstheger
11-11-2010, 17:03
So where are you going to seat the people who sit in the front of the Copland stand and no guarantee that you get a ticket for the celtc game??

Not dismissing the idea just saying it's not workable.

That's the stumbling block.

zachsda
11-11-2010, 17:05

splitters:D

NorskGer
11-11-2010, 17:05
Good idea. Copland was dead the past two years i was there.

gazzah
11-11-2010, 17:11
i think the op has a point and thats its a decent idea ibrox is boring

rab_gascoigne_8
11-11-2010, 17:15

It's the best idea by a mile which in turn would see more people join because it would be a larger group therefore a better noise.
I think its been debated on here before and the Groups just wont join together which is a shame because their reason for being there is to make an atmosphere.

Tollcross true blue
11-11-2010, 17:15
Good idea that ;) Broomloan front would be better then in corner for fenian game

DJ Blue
11-11-2010, 17:42
Great Idea but I don't see Rangers forcing out a few hundred season ticket holders to make room.

It would be better if they took out one of the big Screens, shoved some seats in and made that the singing section.

Tony Blundetto
11-11-2010, 19:57
Blue Union sounds great.

I'd love the Copland Rear or Front to be turned into a safe-standing section for fans.

Good call.

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:JNLs4nPLkCoq0M:http://www.imagesforme.com/out.php/i323586_OfkBeogradBlueUnion.png&t=1

Would make sense.

Make one of the end stands standing room only, combine the UB and Blue Order, move them to said stand - the atmosphere would be massive.

Good idea. Copland was dead the past two years i was there.

It's the best idea by a mile which in turn would see more people join because it would be a larger group therefore a better noise.
I think its been debated on here before and the Groups just wont join together which is a shame because their reason for being there is to make an atmosphere.

Good idea that ;) Broomloan front would be better then in corner for fenian game

Great Idea but I don't see Rangers forcing out a few hundred season ticket holders to make room.

It would be better if they took out one of the big Screens, shoved some seats in and made that the singing section.

So far some good positive responses chaps excellent!!

Are any of the leaders of the two groups members on here?

Id like to gauge their opinions as well and see if we can push this forward.

Imagine a bouncing Copland front of these combined groups? Would be immense.

As to what do we do to folk who arent keen on moving-

We could explain to them its for the benefit of the team and ultimately us the fans.

We can offer them membership and keep their seat.

We can relocate them somewhere else.

;)

Dalriadager
11-11-2010, 20:03
People in the copland are creatures of habbit generally and will not move for a group of young upstarts no matter what you throw at them to sweeten the deal, the notion is a good one but we have to be realistic for instance look at the hassle UB have had from guys around about them, why cant wwe have a happy medium where instead of having one pocket of noise from the ground to expanding the small pockets we have between the Broomloan and Copland?

Tony Blundetto
11-11-2010, 20:20
People in the copland are creatures of habbit generally and will not move for a group of young upstarts no matter what you throw at them to sweeten the deal, the notion is a good one but we have to be realistic for instance look at the hassle UB have had from guys around about them, why cant wwe have a happy medium where instead of having one pocket of noise from the ground to expanding the small pockets we have between the Broomloan and Copland?

We need to reinvigorate Ibrox mate.

The Copland used to be a cacophany of noise, a wall of sound when it started singing, now it is almost silent.

I feel TBO are stuck away in the corner where they are, combined both groups can bring back the glory days and fill the whole Copland front. Folk will ust have to accept it and move seats we cant accomodate them forever.

Danny_1873
11-11-2010, 20:21
Great idea :) i was looking to join the union bears up until recently when i saw them in action SITTING DOWN. Wheres the fun in that :(

Tony Blundetto
11-11-2010, 20:23
Great idea :) i was looking to join the union bears up until recently when i saw them in action SITTING DOWN. Wheres the fun in that :(

Well my plan mate would mean a return of the"rover"ticket but it gets you into the Copland front where "The Blue Union" will be, once you are in meet up with mates etc get a seat aywhere. Vocal throughout doing the bouncy , flags/banners/fashion, a mixture of the brilliant historic Rangers songs, and new european style chants.

Intimidate the Feck out of any visitors like we used to.;)

KBoyd1690
11-11-2010, 20:25
I'd love it if the whole stadium was in full voice.

We can but dream.

Surely the Man U game will provide an electric atmosphere?

Bursaspor and Valencia have been pretty decent. ;)

mayfairblue2
11-11-2010, 20:27
Blue Union sounds great.

I would go along with that.

Dalriadager
11-11-2010, 20:31

The Copland used to be a cacophany of noise, a wall of sound when it started singing, now it is almost silent.

I feel TBO are stuck away in the corner where they are, combined both groups can bring back the glory days and fill the whole Copland front. Folk will ust have to accept it and move seats we cant accomodate them forever.

Folk wont accept it though thats the problem, i think/know TBO do well in their corner where they are, it's up to everyone to join in and add to it!

Like i said nice notion.

Tony Blundetto
11-11-2010, 20:34
Folk wont accept it though thats the problem, i think/know TBO do well in their corner where they are, it's up to everyone to join in and add to it!

Like i said nice notion.

Theyd need to accept it mate the club need to take the bull by the horns on this and shift the ones who wont move.Its in the terms and conditions the club can move whoever they want.

I suppose you could just do it at the broomie front but for me the Copland is where it should be.;)

DJ Blue
11-11-2010, 20:43

I think the Union bears are doing a decent job trying bring back a bit of atmosphere, unfortunatly some folk just don't want to sing anymore.

To bring back a decent atmosphere you need folk singing from every part of the ground.

Kendodds
11-11-2010, 20:45
So why wouldn't the groups join together u say there's no issues there's no problems so wots stoping them

Royal Burgh Fanatic
11-11-2010, 20:58
So why wouldn't the groups join together u say there's no issues there's no problems so wots stoping them

TBO are happy in the Broomloan, we wouldn't get the amount of seats in the Copland that we have in the Broomloan.

Both groups joined up twice last season in the Rangers end (Ibrox Suite) and the Copland sat and watched us instead of joining in whereas in the Broomloan we know that we can get pretty much all of the lower and some of the upper joining in with us from time to time.

UB's won't move out of the Rangers end.

Tony Blundetto
11-11-2010, 21:01
TBO are happy in the Broomloan, we wouldn't get the amount of seats in the Copland that we have in the Broomloan.

Both groups joined up twice last season in the Rangers end (Ibrox Suite) and the Copland sat and watched us instead of joining in whereas in the Broomloan we know that we can get pretty much all of the lower and some of the upper joining in with us from time to time.

UB's won't move out of the Rangers end.

We need to bang some heads together mate, crack some skulls to get it done.

Its not impossible.

Jimenez
11-11-2010, 21:02
We need to bang some heads together mate, crack some skulls to get it done.

Its not impossible.

Keep talking like that corporate 80's guy and you'll soon be ear marked for the board.

Dalriadager
11-11-2010, 21:05
This has been done to death, by the same person i might add.

TBO are happy, UB are happy if people like yourself op want to do something to enhance the atmosphere join one of the said groups and go nuts!

TeddybearTam

Sorry dude, could never think like a bird :confused:

Tony Blundetto
Keep talking like that corporate 80's guy and you'll soon be ear marked for the board.

This guy?http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kq6eao2yqv1qz72f9o1_400.jpg

Obstacles can be overcome mate-its badly needed to inject Ibrox with a much needed boost.

DJ Blue
11-11-2010, 21:06
Theyd need to accept it mate the club need to take the bull by the horns on this and shift the ones who wont move.Its in the terms and conditions the club can move whoever they want.

I suppose you could just do it at the broomie front but for me the Copland is where it should be.;)

I think it would need to be the Broomland - I would put money on Rangers not upsetting Hundreds of Loyal Bears sitting in the Copland inc. some that have held a season ticket for 20 years plus.

dundeebear82
11-11-2010, 21:07

There`s the big prob, the club could not care less aslong as people still fill seats:(

Tony Blundetto
11-11-2010, 21:16
There`s the big prob, the club could not care less aslong as people still fill seats:(

Attendances are slowly dropping mate and soon the club will HAVE to be more practive in getting fans in .

Im also proposing a mionthy direct debit instead of getting walloped for 400-600 in April and having to pay t all at once or over 4 months.

After I surveyed a good many bears 99% agrred that these days 12 monthly payments of say 40 or whatever is much more palatable.

theres a few ideas ive got but as i say soon it will be a case of"needs must"by the club, i agree they are inherently lazy because over the years theyve had to do nothing in order to rake in our cash.

Royal Burgh Fanatic
11-11-2010, 21:18
Attendances are slowly dropping mate and soon the club will HAVE to be more practive in getting fans in .

Im also proposing a mionthy direct debit instead of getting walloped for 400-600 in April and having to pay t all at once or over 4 months.

After I surveyed a good many bears 99% agrred that these days 12 monthly payments of say 40 or whatever is much more palatable.

theres a few ideas ive got but as i say soon it will be a case of"needs must"by the club, i agree they are inherently lazy because over the years theyve had to do nothing in order to rake in our cash.

They won't do a 12 month deal as they would lose too much dough with folk cancelling the DD after a few bad results.

Tony Blundetto
11-11-2010, 21:20
They won't do a 12 month deal as they would lose too much dough with folk cancelling the DD after a few bad results.

Thats easily remedied, its a 12 monthly legally binding agreement, theres no pulling out halfway.You can only cancel at the end of the season.

its very easy to criticise ideas mate,its more difficult to come up with them,and harder still to get the club to waken up.

dundeebear82
11-11-2010, 21:21

Agree mate, I had to give up my season ticket. 480 in the GR add on Euro games, cup games and a few away games i was nearly 1000 in tickets alone the 07/08 season:eek:

Got 2 kids now so no chance I can afford it in one go:(

Dalriadager
11-11-2010, 21:22

Precisley why they havent done the 12 month thing already, it's all about the readies here and now.

WALLOPERXXX
11-11-2010, 21:25
its never going to happen, the relocation issue would be hard to conquer, many people have had their season ticket for years and wouldnt move for any sum of money. Be good if it could happen though, for the old rangers end, the atmosphere in the copland is totally peeash

rab_gascoigne_8
11-11-2010, 21:26
the enthusiasm is there mate just not with the right people I'm sure if certain people wanted it to happen it would happen. I'm like you mate I'd love to see it happen

Tony Blundetto
11-11-2010, 21:27
its never going to happen, the relocation issue would be hard to conquer, many people have had their season ticket for years and wouldnt move for any sum of money. Be good if it could happen though, for the old rangers end, the atmosphere in the copland is totally peeash

There are many people saying this is a great idea"but folk will never move from their seats".

the club can move ANYONE from their seat for any reason they see fit. Folk in the Copland arent gauranteed their seat no matter how long theyve sat there. its stated in the terms and conditions of your ST.

DJ Blue
11-11-2010, 21:29
Thats easily remedied, its a 12 monthly legally binding agreement, theres no pulling out halfway.You can only cancel at the end of the season.

its very easy to criticise ideas mate,its more difficult to come up with them,and harder still to get the club to waken up.

Can you imagine the amount of legal action Rangers would need to take to recover monies owed esp from folk made unemployed - Just not worth it.

Also how can you expect any decent signings in close reason when we haven't got any revenue in.

Tony Blundetto
11-11-2010, 21:29
the enthusiasm is there mate just not with the right people I'm sure if certain people wanted it to happen it would happen. I'm like you mate I'd love to see it happen

Cheers mate.

Im sure the Roma fans at one point thought"we'll never get a curva"etc.

The sooner the club realise they need us the beter.For nigh on 25 years now since Souness, ticket sales at Ibrox havent been a problem. I see that changing soon and that can only strenthen our case.

Tony Blundetto
11-11-2010, 21:30
Can you imagine the amount of legal action Rangers would need to take to recover monies owed esp from folk made unemployed - Just not worth it.

Also how can you expect any decent signings in close reason when we haven't got any revenue in.

Decent signings from ST money? Pray tell me when that last happened mate FFS:roll:

For the forseeable future we will be on a shoestring everyone acknowledges that.

Dalriadager
11-11-2010, 21:32
The club will not move people from their seats.

Royal Burgh Fanatic
11-11-2010, 21:35

I wasn't being critical, I have told you and anyone else reading this thread the facts whether it's the relationship between TBO/UB's, why TBO and UB's won't join as one, why RFC will not do a 12 month DD and the fact that I am trendier than all the UB's. :D

Royal Burgh Fanatic
11-11-2010, 21:35
The club will not move people from their seats.

TBO wouldn't request it either.

Dalriadager
11-11-2010, 21:36
I wasn't being critical, I have told you and anyone else reading this thread the facts whether it's the relationship between TBO/UB's, why TBO and UB's won't join as one, why RFC will not do a 12 month DD and the fact that I am trendier than all the UB's. :D

How much trendier?:D

Dalriadager
11-11-2010, 21:38

And neither they should, i kinda like that wee spot!

Tony Blundetto
How much trendier?:D

I think we all accept the UB are trendier and more alternative:D

Combining the qualities of both groups is the way forward.

keldo82
Tony Blundetto, why haven't you done your bit and joined one of these groups?

Surely the best way to help change is from the inside?

Royal Burgh Fanatic
11-11-2010, 21:39

Bingo.

Tony Blundetto

Because im waiting to be the first new member of The Blue union. Its better that I stay neutral for the moment.;)

DJ Blue

Decent signings from ST money? Pray tell me when that last happened mate FFS:roll:

For the forseeable future we will be on a shoestring everyone acknowledges that.

Jelavic.

Sorry but the idea is a non starter.

Dalriadager
11-11-2010, 21:41
Because im waiting to be the first new member of The Blue union. Its better that I stay neutral for the moment.;)

Will they all wear bowler hats ;)

Seriously though why havent you?

milo
11-11-2010, 21:41

have the govan front bears packed it in?i sit in the w-e and only groups i see are the union bears and tbo.

keldo82
11-11-2010, 21:42
have the govan front bears packed it in?i sit in the w-e and only groups i see are the union bears and tbo.

I think a few of the GFB moved into the UB section?

Tony Blundetto
11-11-2010, 21:44
Will they all wear bowler hats ;)

Seriously though why havent you?

Like I say I want a combined group mate. I admire both from the main stand and always imagine how good it would be moving forward as one force.

If my idea of a rover ticket for the Copland front and a combined Blue union ever happens, id be 1st to join. And many others would follow, it would swell big time my vision is we take the whole Copland eventually.;)

keldo82
11-11-2010, 21:46
Like I say I want a combined group mate. I admire both from the main stand and always imagine how good it would be moving forward as one force.

If my idea of a rover ticket for the Copland front and a combined Blue union ever happens, id be 1st to join. And many others would follow, it would swell big time my vision is we take the whole Copland eventually.;)

When are you putting this idea to Bain?

milo
11-11-2010, 21:46

cheers mate.

Tony Blundetto
11-11-2010, 21:47
When are you putting this idea to Bain?

baby steps my friend i need to get a poll on here 1st:D

rab_gascoigne_8
11-11-2010, 21:48
TBO deserve a lot of credit IMO but unfortunately not enough people will join, I'd love to see the full Broomloan Front standing but that wont happen wether its down do people not wanting to share their seats with taigs or not theres something not quite working.

If their were to be a big shake-up UB, TBO, CDL if their still going? were in the Copland front(The Rangers end) the difference would be huge I think. As for people moving you'd hope they would see it to be for the good of the club in the present and in the future. Because any Kids coming to Ibrox these days must be utterly bored stiff sitting beside a few thousand moaning auld farts.

Or we could just settle for a few hundred bouncing about in the Broomloan every home game as the way the Ibrox experience will be forever(which depresses me slightly)

keldo82
11-11-2010, 21:49
baby steps my friend i need to get a poll on here 1st:D

Going to him with results from a poll on here wont help, you need to get down to Ibrox early and start canvasing the punters for their opinion.

Tony Blundetto
11-11-2010, 21:55
Going to him with results from a poll on here wont help, you need to get down to Ibrox early and start canvasing the punters for their opinion.

Ive already asked a good few mates down the pub mate and theyre all for it

Next step is a poll on here with respected bears opinions.

ScottyRFC1873
11-11-2010, 21:55

aye majority of the GFB moved up to join the trendy mob :D

I myself didnt renew my ST in the GF1 this year so just try get involved whenever I can

fernhillloyalrsc
11-11-2010, 22:00
Sat with the blue order last nite and i have sat with the UB Also. What i want to know is. Have we got many members over the age of 12? I was expecting to find like minded bears all i got was a bunch of young yins shouting "yer maws got aids" to the hibs fans.

YOU asked for a ticket for that section mate :p

rab_gascoigne_8
11-11-2010, 22:02
Ive already asked a good few mates down the pub mate and theyre all for it

Next step is a poll on here with respected bears opinions.

LOL "Look Bain, on this bit of paper is a poll from FF they're all up for it, on the other bit a paper is a signature fae the boys doon the pub they're game anaw:D"

Tony Blundetto
11-11-2010, 22:03
LOL "Look Bain, on this bit of paper is a poll from FF they're all up for it, on the other bit a paper is a signature fae the boys doon the pub they're game anaw:D"

Rome wasnt built in a day mate :D;)

rab_gascoigne_8
11-11-2010, 22:06
YOU asked for a ticket for that section mate :p

haha bring on saturday I'm taking flares n golf baws to throw at the sheep.

BarcaBillyBoy
11-11-2010, 22:14
For further reference search RBF's posts in here minus the lies he's spreading about having decent clobber :)

Deek1873
11-11-2010, 22:23

You been on the glue the night? :p

ICM
11-11-2010, 23:20
So Mr Blundetto,

Until the 32nd of Never, you are going to sit on your arse in the main stand like a cardboard cut-out.

Get off your arse and join one of the groups, you know it makes sense.

Tony Blundetto
11-11-2010, 23:24
So Mr Blundetto,

Until the 32nd of Never, you are going to sit on your arse in the main stand like a cardboard cut-out.

Get off your arse and join one of the groups, you know it makes sense.

I cannot choose which group to join although im aware id be an excellent addition to either:D

Join me in my vision mate "curva copland" Blue Union bouncing together european-style with our traditional songs belted out more than ever, rover ticket paid by monthly direct debit sit with mates , humour and strength in unity.

No longer will the likes of Abersheep come to Ibrox and outsing us, they will be crushed.;)

ICM
12-11-2010, 00:09
Until then, you can whore yourself between the groups without the hassle of commitment.

Go on, swap your own seat for BF4/5 this Saturday. For Hearts game, you can go to CR1

Why not?

Calvers72
12-11-2010, 02:51
As a traditionalist there should have been no need for fans groups as such but given how things have been forced on fan culture over the years i salute both these groups who have done a marvellous job in bringing some noise and colour into the match and for getting involved with a number of good causes. Hopefully the day will come when we can get a designated area of SAFE standing and inject some more noise and passion comparable to the bygone days of yore more often.

I think our supporterts have been tremendous on the whole over the years and if the club would work more with the fans i see a future where even the most rabid of enemies would seriously struggle to find fault other than the sheer jealousy that exists at the moment and which is responsible for alot the crap we have to listen to and see written in the press. Keep up the good work guys! :)

jimbaxterisgod
12-11-2010, 03:24
both groups in one area wouldn't work. And that's before you get into problematic details.

The atmosphere is shite generally as its easier to moan at Ibrox than it is to cheer. This boards exactly the same. Our ST holders are like a spoilt child at times - lazy to make effort, and tantrums are thrown if its not going our way.

I was embarassed at the end of the match on Wednesday but it wasn't made any better by the empty stadium.

Aunty Christ
12-11-2010, 03:34
Safe standing is the way forward. The old Derry End could be recreated by removing the seats from the front of the Govan. The capacity would increase dramatically and the atmosphere would be back to the way it used to be. fans that want to sing would stand together and thoses that want to sit could sit together. The TV cameras would let the world see us in all our glory. Just for good measure we could move the tims into the West Enclosue giving them the same treatment they give us when we go to Porkheid.

Tony Blundetto
12-11-2010, 19:15
both groups in one area wouldn't work. And that's before you get into problematic details.

The atmosphere is shite generally as its easier to moan at Ibrox than it is to cheer. This boards exactly the same. Our ST holders are like a spoilt child at times - lazy to make effort, and tantrums are thrown if its not going our way.

I was embarassed at the end of the match on Wednesday but it wasn't made any better by the empty stadium.

It wouldnt be both groups.

Its to be one group. Thats the whole point.

Blue 9
12-11-2010, 19:31

Where were u when we were shite . Am moving fur nae **** least of all the High School Musical gay boys . Rangers end loyal >:):p

Tony Blundetto
12-11-2010, 19:33
Where were u when we were shite . Am moving fur nae **** least of all the High School Musical gay boys . Rangers end loyal >:):p

Unfortunately for you, you dont have a say.If the club decide to run with this, they can move you at will.

Youve got no right to your seat whatsoever in that area.;)

Deek1873
12-11-2010, 19:35

Unfortunately for you, you dont have a say.If the club decide to run with this, they can move you at will.

So when are you putting your proposal to Rangers? :roll:

Tony Blundetto
12-11-2010, 19:36
So when are you putting your proposal to Rangers? :roll:

Why the rolling eyes?

struthpark
12-11-2010, 19:37
Until then, you can whore yourself between the groups without the hassle of commitment.

Go on, swap your own seat for BF4/5 this Saturday. For Hearts game, you can go to CR1

Why not?

Can you actually swap your seat, or is that just a turn of phrase ? I had a mate over a couple of weeks ago, so I left my own seat empty and bought a couple of tickets in BF5 - hugely enjoyable, except for the result.

Deek1873
12-11-2010, 19:37
Just don't see Rangers taking your petition signed by your mates from the pub to seriously.

Tony Blundetto
12-11-2010, 19:38
Just don't see Rangers taking your petition signed by your mates from the pub to seriously.

I'll also be adding a poll to this thread once im allowed.

Its easy to be negative. Somethings got to be done.

Deek1873
12-11-2010, 19:43
I'll also be adding a poll to this thread once im allowed.

Its easy to be negative. Somethings got to be done.

My bad i didnt realise your poll on here would up the numbers on your petition. Yes it is easy to be negative but like other folk have said why dont you join 1 of the groups as this "joint group" will never happen IMO.

P2PRFC
12-11-2010, 19:44
Can you actually swap your seat, or is that just a turn of phrase ? I had a mate over a couple of weeks ago, so I left my own seat empty and bought a couple of tickets in BF5 - hugely enjoyable, except for the result.

Yeah if you phone TO you can get your seat swapped

Blue 9
12-11-2010, 19:45

Oh yes i have :blink::p

Tony Blundetto
12-11-2010, 19:46
My bad i didnt realise your poll on here would up the numbers on your petition. Yes it is easy to be negative but like other folk have said why dont you join 1 of the groups as this "joint group" will never happen IMO.

Because I agree with having one combined group behnd the team not two factions.

Tony Blundetto
12-11-2010, 19:47
Oh yes i have :blink::p

Read the terms & conditions on your season book bud;)

struthpark
12-11-2010, 19:47
Yeah if you phone TO you can get your seat swapped

Thanks mate - I'll know next time. Prefer the view from my seat but the moaners around me are doing my head in.

bluebear
12-11-2010, 19:54
Seems a bit of a dream idea, so here's mine.

A campaign to get safe terrecing brought back and both groups take over the west/east enclosure. I would rather have a season ticket standing with a decent atmosphere, than being surrounded by people whom are mute all season.

We can all dream.

Tony Blundetto
12-11-2010, 19:55
Seems a bit of a dream idea, so here's mine.

A campaign to get safe terrecing brought back and both groups take over the west/east enclosure. I would rather have a season ticket standing with a decent atmosphere, than being surrounded by people whom are mute all season.

We can all dream.

Good post mate a bit of positivity thats what we want;)

Blue 9
12-11-2010, 19:56
Read the terms & conditions on your season book bud;)

Has the Guaranteed right to renew his season ticket in respect of seat no bla bla bla for a period of 25 years is what the certificate says my friend. Signed and dated by the guy who owns the gaff. >:)

Tony Blundetto
12-11-2010, 19:57
Has the Guaranteed right to renew his season ticket in respect of seat no bla bla bla for a period of 25 years is what the certificate says my friend. Signed and dated by the guy who owns the gaff. >:)

I thought only the clubdeck had this?:confused:

bluebear
12-11-2010, 19:59
Good post mate a bit of positivity thats what we want;)

If fans buy tickets for a singing section (enclosure) they know what they are in for so can't complain. In saying that, anyone who buys a season ticket will do so with the intension of singing.

Some of my greatest football memories have been in the west enclosure.

footballhead
12-11-2010, 20:03

And BANG goes the pipedream! :D

Tony Blundetto
12-11-2010, 20:07
And BANG goes the pipedream! :D

Not at all everyone else can move that doesnt have this.

Blue 9
12-11-2010, 20:11

A dont know about that mate but what am telling you is true.

Jimenez
12-11-2010, 20:12
Imagine all the people

Tony Blundetto
A dont know about that mate but what am telling you is true.

When does the 25 years run out?

footballhead
Not at all everyone else can move that doesnt have this.

I like the idea of one big singing section but it's a bit off to move some old boy out of his seat when he may have sat there since it was built.

Blue 9
12-11-2010, 20:26
When does the 25 years run out?

Until the 12th of never and thats a long long time .>:)Another 10 glorious years of seeing the Famous Glasgow Rangers :p We shall not be moved

Tony Blundetto
12-11-2010, 20:27
Until the 12th of never and thats a long long time .>:)Another 10 glorious years of seeing the Famous Glasgow Rangers :p We shall not be moved

There cant be many whove got that deal.

You can stay but thats all.

Blue 9
12-11-2010, 20:28
I like the idea of one big singing section but it's a bit off to move some old boy out of his seat when he may have sat there since it was built.

Well said sonny>:)

Dalriadager
12-11-2010, 20:30

Aye but brown sauce on the pie is wrong!

Shotters Nation
12-11-2010, 20:32
Tims moved season ticket holders out for the green mongos

Gave them a discount on relocating them elsewhere

Something like this needs to happen, even only 2 sections in the CF and many like myself would join and move seats into the singing section as it would be bouncing every home game with a good 500 bears easily, spread over 2 sections

Currently sit in the CR and wouldnt move unless something like the above happened

Tony Blundetto
12-11-2010, 20:32
Aye but brown sauce on the pie is wrong!

Theres a guy in my work, who isnt fat, brings two scotch pies in every day, and puts them each on a roll and butter !:eek:

Dalriadager
12-11-2010, 20:36

Theres a guy in my work, who isnt fat, brings two scotch pies in every day, and puts them each on a roll and butter !:eek:

Now yer talking, pie on a roll canny beat it!

First time i ever saw this on a bakery menu was when i worked on Rothesay

Jimenez
12-11-2010, 20:43
I was all for it til RBF started to pretend he was fashionable.

Blue 9
12-11-2010, 20:48

Thanks buddy keep singing. ;)

Tony Blundetto
12-11-2010, 20:51
Anyway lads keep the thread on topic FFS!

53easy
12-11-2010, 20:51
Tims moved season ticket holders out for the green mongos

Gave them a discount on relocating them elsewhere

Something like this needs to happen, even only 2 sections in the CF and many like myself would join and move seats into the singing section as it would be bouncing every home game with a good 500 bears easily, spread over 2 sections

Currently sit in the CR and wouldnt move unless something like the above happened

What if you have had that seat for years seems a bit unfair forcing someone to move?

Tony Blundetto
12-11-2010, 20:52
What if you have had that seat for years seems a bit unfair forcing someone to move?

Sometimes these things have to be done for the greater good

Royal Burgh Fanatic
12-11-2010, 20:54
I was all for it til RBF started to pretend he was fashionable.

I'll need to make sure I've got my best clobber on tomorrow now. :angel:

Shotters Nation
12-11-2010, 20:54

Tims still moved them and offered them good locations elsewhere in the stadium

If Rangers dont do something soon, atmosphere will get worse and more will not renew and opt for the pub instead to watch home games

Tony Blundetto
12-11-2010, 20:57
Tims still moved them and offered them good locations elsewhere in the stadium

If Rangers dont do something soon, atmosphere will get worse and more will not renew and opt for the pub instead to watch home games

A worrying but excellent point, well made.

The Peoples Piper
12-11-2010, 21:20
I think it's a great idea, also about a roving ticket for the section.

Tony Blundetto
12-11-2010, 23:46
I would go along with that.

poll up and running lads;)

Get voting this will be sent to Bain.

Mostin
12-11-2010, 23:50
Sounds good to me, I'm in GE3 but the seat to my left is Copland Front and it can be dead at times (most of the time tbh).

rab_gascoigne_8
12-11-2010, 23:54
poll up and running lads;)

Get voting this will be sent to Bain.

your no giving up on this are ye mate lol in all seriousness though you'd need to get a petition with actual signatures if the club are going to look twice at it.

Tony Blundetto
12-11-2010, 23:59
your no giving up on this are ye mate lol in all seriousness though you'd need to get a petition with actual signatures if the club are going to look twice at it.

ill see how the poll goes mate need to ensure fellow bears are behind it;)

bigkilty
13-11-2010, 00:01
Im all for it,and i sit in the Copland Front.Atmosphere in CF is dire,Mind you there is a couple of other boys that try to get everyone else singing :ninja:

WATP

ScottyRFC1873
13-11-2010, 00:07
the polls a bit of a no-brainer mate

obviously it would improve the atmosphere greatly although its the fact that this is unlikely to be considered by the club

williamstown
13-11-2010, 00:07
Said not long ago we need a full end of blue order lads who dont just go
to a game and sit and moan or cheer when we score a goal,I think its a great idea creating a new Derry,if one full end is singing the rest of the ground will follow.

Tony Blundetto
13-11-2010, 00:21
Some great responses so far bears

briggs_bear
13-11-2010, 03:08
From a UB perspective, basically,

Give us 2 sections behind the goal for standing in cf and we'll stand together.

I think...I speak for everybody when I say that.

govanknight
13-11-2010, 03:24
I don't get to many games i live in Canada but would to hear ibrox rock again on you go boys.

Aunty Christ
13-11-2010, 03:28
If fans buy tickets for a singing section (enclosure) they know what they are in for so can't complain. In saying that, anyone who buys a season ticket will do so with the intension of singing.

Some of my greatest football memories have been in the west enclosure.

You've missed out then because the enclosures were a stop gap, a poor man's Derry End. The real atmosphere was pre Centenary Stand 1972/73 when the terracing opposite the Main Stand was the gathering place for the Bears. I continue to dream that one day the Derry will return in the form of safe standing in the Govan Front. This isn't only the spiritual home of the "singing section" at Ibrox it is also the best place to show the TV audience what Rangers is all about. Re-introducing terracing in the enclosures would ba a massive own goal when the Govan Front is far superior.

Aunty Christ
13-11-2010, 03:29
Said not long ago we need a full end of blue order lads who dont just go
to a game and sit and moan or cheer when we score a goal,I think its a great idea creating a new Derry,if one full end is singing the rest of the ground will follow.

Agree 100%. It has to be the Govan Front.

jimbaxterisgod
13-11-2010, 04:25
I see this is still going.

It won't work. And its great having polls but when you don't even know if they are ST holders or not its pointless.

And the numbers you are talking about wouldn't generate an atmospheras the mass populos remainder still do not want to sing.

Can't make it clearer than that.

williamstown
13-11-2010, 04:29
Agree 100%. It has to be the Govan Front.

Thats the place if we want to get Ibrox rocking again mate,im all for originality
and thats where the new Derry should be,where the old one was.

Tony Blundetto
13-11-2010, 12:22
I see this is still going.

It won't work. And its great having polls but when you don't even know if they are ST holders or not its pointless.

And the numbers you are talking about wouldn't generate an atmospheras the mass populos remainder still do not want to sing.

Can't make it clearer than that.

FFS talk about negativity,its obvious now you personally have an agenda against it happening.

To say FULL Copland front, which is around 4500 fans, wont make a noise or a difference to the atmosphere, is frankly ridiculous mate.

Suoerb poll results so far delighted;)

Tony Blundetto
13-11-2010, 12:23
From a UB perspective, basically,

Give us 2 sections behind the goal for standing in cf and we'll stand together.

I think...I speak for everybody when I say that.

Okay Briggsy fair point mate, delighted to hear from members on this and TBH at this stage what a start that would be to get both sections in together. Id accept that as a starter for sure. Imagine the banter and chants-superb.:)

Jimenez
13-11-2010, 12:26
It wont happen, end of.

Punters will not budge, some have been in their seats for decades and have became friends with those around them.

It would help the atmosphere but Rangers would never risk losing what have been loyal supporters.

Superally51
13-11-2010, 12:31
I dont see why or how anyone could vote no in that poll.

mc1gers
13-11-2010, 12:32
if it was agreed by both groups, and the club was able to accommodate those with ST in the Copland now, this would be great.

And for those in the Copland Front who don't agree, they should be told that all the fans around them will be standing and signing for the 90 minutes, maybe they will: -
i) Decide they don't want surrounded by all this, and move to another stand
ii) Stay in the Copland, and join in.

It would be great to have the Ibrox roar back for normal games, not just European nights.

Superally51
13-11-2010, 12:36
It wont happen, end of.

Punters will not budge, some have been in their seats for decades and have became friends with those around them.

It would help the atmosphere but Rangers would never risk losing what have been loyal supporters.

For me people that would give up their ticket just because they are being moved seat are not the most loyal of folk. You don't sign a contract with your season ticket saying that the seat your in is yours until the end of time.

Tony Blundetto
13-11-2010, 12:52
if it was agreed by both groups, and the club was able to accommodate those with ST in the Copland now, this would be great.

And for those in the Copland Front who don't agree, they should be told that all the fans around them will be standing and signing for the 90 minutes, maybe they will: -
i) Decide they don't want surrounded by all this, and move to another stand
ii) Stay in the Copland, and join in.

It would be great to have the Ibrox roar back for normal games, not just European nights.

For me people that would give up their ticket just because they are being moved seat are not the most loyal of folk. You don't sign a contract with your season ticket saying that the seat your in is yours until the end of time.

Good positive comments lads agreed 100%;)

53easy
13-11-2010, 12:56

Pissing fans off that have been paying for a season ticket for the last 10-20 years doesn't seem the most sensible solution given the financial problems at the club.

number7
13-11-2010, 13:07
over 2,500 views, 170 comments yet less than 50 votes.

I think that answers your question.
Doesn't mean it isn't a good idea, just means it is unlikely to happen.

The club will never agree to it.

iaatpies
13-11-2010, 13:09
I dont know how rover tickets would work for the Copland front if other fans would still be expecting to have fixed seats.

Perhaps giving both groups one of the enclosures would be better?

Tony Blundetto
13-11-2010, 13:20
over 2,500 views, 170 comments yet less than 50 votes.

I think that answers your question.
Doesn't mean it isn't a good idea, just means it is unlikely to happen.

The club will never agree to it.

Perhaps because ive only just got the poll up mate, couldnt do it when I started the thread as i didnt have enough posts:o

crl00002
13-11-2010, 13:26
more fans singing together = more noise

it's quite simple

s_mac
13-11-2010, 14:13
would love to see this happen, if TBO and the UB were in favour of it.

Tony Blundetto
13-11-2010, 18:32
would love to see this happen, if TBO and the UB were in favour of it.

Thats the key mate and Bain getting behind it.

Today TBO were immense thank god they were in the stadium.

The Dude
13-11-2010, 18:34

some people paid for the privelidge of having their seat for 25 years.

Aunty Christ
13-11-2010, 18:41
Can't believe that this problem of people not wanting to give up their seats is even an issue. If safe standing was introduced to an area such as the Govan Front (best location) then there would be thousands of fans wanting to move there. This would create lots of empty seats in locations all over Ibrox. Offer these seats to the fans that don't want to move. They will be able to get even better seats. Throw in an incentive and bingo. What's the problem?

jimbaxterisgod
13-11-2010, 19:10
FFS talk about negativity,its obvious now you personally have an agenda against it happening.

To say FULL Copland front, which is around 4500 fans, wont make a noise or a difference to the atmosphere, is frankly ridiculous mate.

Suoerb poll results so far delighted;)

Its called realism, something I think you are becoming detached from. I couldn't care less about it happening or not because I know it won't and I know it won't solve the problem.

There aren't 4500 people in the groups
There isn't that level of space
There will be major issues getting existing STs to move from any area
Surely, likely ripples in a pond, the noise should reverberate as opposed to coming from one direction. The groups now sit opposite each other, and the atmosphere is still poor.

Tony Blundetto
13-11-2010, 22:28
Its called realism, something I think you are becoming detached from. I couldn't care less about it happening or not because I know it won't and I know it won't solve the problem.

There aren't 4500 people in the groups
There isn't that level of space
There will be major issues getting existing STs to move from any area
Surely, likely ripples in a pond, the noise should reverberate as opposed to coming from one direction. The groups now sit opposite each other, and the atmosphere is still poor.

There could easily be 4500 in the group if it was combined with a rover ticket more will join thats shown in the poll.

Getting ST's to move can be done simply enough offering alternatives.

There is that level of space in the Copland front.

Scotty W.A.T.P
13-11-2010, 22:35
I like the sound of the Blue Union!

Tony Blundetto
13-11-2010, 22:36
I like the sound of the Blue Union!

A staggering 90% so far are in favour mate overwhelming;)

jimbaxterisgod
13-11-2010, 22:59
There could easily be 4500 in the group if it was combined with a rover ticket more will join thats shown in the poll.

Getting ST's to move can be done simply enough offering alternatives.

There is that level of space in the Copland front.

Why need a rover ticket? Why have these people who are so in need of a better atmosphere not already sitting in group areas?

You think getting STs to move will be simple? Interesting.

Tony Blundetto
13-11-2010, 23:56
Why need a rover ticket? Why have these people who are so in need of a better atmosphere not already sitting in group areas?

You think getting STs to move will be simple? Interesting.

Because a rover ticket makes sense.

You go to the game with your brother for example.

With a rover ticket, you see your mates. You pile over and theres 6 of you.

your brother sees his mates, theres 12 of you.

Your brothers mates see guys from work theres 20.

before you know it theres a sqaud, singing and the banters flowing.

Its whats missing from football these days and combione that with the BLUE UNION we would have an irresistable force of fanpower;)

DJ Blue
13-11-2010, 23:58
The powers that be will never allow a rover ticket.

jimbaxterisgod
13-11-2010, 23:58
So why not just join a group now then?

Tony Blundetto
14-11-2010, 00:01
So why not just join a group now then?

All due respect brother ive answered that question 3 times in this thread.

lets not forget something ive not mentioned yet- if we combine TBO and UB into TBU, we will have a greater voice of power from within the club.

This is important moving forward IMO.;)

Royal Burgh Fanatic
14-11-2010, 00:04
All due respect brother ive answered that question 3 times in this thread.

lets not forget something ive not mentioned yet- if we combine TBO and UB into TBU, we will have a greater voice of power from within the club.

This is important moving forward IMO.;)

http://primetime.unrealitytv.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/mentalist.jpg

TylerDurden
14-11-2010, 00:05

Its whats missing from football these days and combione that with the BLUE UNION we would have an irresistable force of fanpower;)

This whole thread is utter balls.

Tony, when you putting this poll of 300 at most to thoose who decide?

When you going to tell the deciders that you and mates in the pub want to do this?

Where you getting your 4500 from?

where are you moving the discruttled few?

What do the BO or UBs think about joining a blue union???

This is the scitters thread. A little substance but a bad smell hovering in the wings.

W

DJ Blue

So you turn up late with 6 of your mates and you can't all sit together and it kicks off.

bearger2004
Is it not the case that the UB have been strongly criticised on here for their choice of banners in the past? That being the case why would the Blue Order want to amalgamate with them?

Royal Burgh Fanatic
14-11-2010, 00:06

When you going to tell the deciders that you and mates in the pub want to do this?

This is the scitters thread. A little substance but a bad smell hovering in the wings.

W

Pretty good first post.

Tony Blundetto
14-11-2010, 00:10

W

Its a ****ing thread for the very purpose of asking the lads what they think of my idea FFS.

The poll is at 90% for, I didnt expect it to be so positive but im delighted it is.

Sit and guffaw and snipe all you want, its something I feel should and could be done perhaps new owners with foresight would be needed but changing with the times is part of life.

If you dont like it, ive no problem with that or you.

I speak from the heart and yes may have flaws but looking to the future look at Bundesliga clubs what theyve done , weve more in common with fans of Hamburg than any UK team, we are better than what we are sowing and we have a sense of community which is being eroded by the current set up.

NO SURRENDER

TylerDurden
14-11-2010, 00:11
Its a ****ing thread for the very purpose of asking the lads what they think of my idea FFS.

The poll is at 90% for, I didnt expect it to be so positive but im delighted it is.

Sit and guffaw and snipe all you want, its something I feel should and could be done perhaps new owners with foresight would be needed but changing with the times is part of life.

I speak from the heart and yes may have flaws but looking to the future look at Bundesliga clubs what theyve done , weve more in common with fans of Hamburg than any UK team, we are better than what we are sowing and we have a sense of community which is being eroded by the current set up.

NO SURRENDER

answer the questions???

TylerDurden
14-11-2010, 00:13
Also why did you hit me with profanity magic DB hated this sure!

Tony Blundetto
14-11-2010, 00:14
answer the questions???

Read the thread you will find the answers.:roll:

The Peoples Piper
14-11-2010, 00:18
answer the questions???

hmmmmmmmmmm

TylerDurden
14-11-2010, 00:18
I have read it.

All it is really is you spouting pish about an all seeing group, which will never happen.

All if buts maybes and ors.

Join a group , make a decision and then let us know.

Tony Blundetto
14-11-2010, 00:19
http://www.rangerspedia.org/images/f/fd/No_Surrender_Banner.jpg

How many of us want to see more of this-I know I do.;)

InsanicDrunk

NO SURRENDER

Ffs mate you've not even had the first row of the Govan voting yet.

TylerDurden
Tony, do you sit next to ollow follow people?

what do thay say?

The Peoples Piper
14-11-2010, 00:21
Tony, do you sit next to ollow follow people?

what do thay say?

Have you ever been to Ibrox? Something just isnt right

TylerDurden
14-11-2010, 00:23
PP

I have a season ticket for the GE1
do you want to check it at the next game.??

I also talk to a few ff people around me thanks to my brother who post on here.

jimbaxterisgod
14-11-2010, 00:25

NO SURRENDER

What does it have to do with new owners?

Whats the connection with Hamburg fans, in detail please.

You seem fixated on the 90% - as the previous poster said, you are using that as a basis of 4500?

Just give up on this, or else you are at the wind up

TylerDurden
14-11-2010, 00:25
PP

Avaliable for you to check it at the next game, if you please??

will tony get the same Season ticket check?

Tony Blundetto
14-11-2010, 00:26
PP

Thats fine.

Nobodys questioning your credentials.

but why are you so against the idea?:confused:

TylerDurden
14-11-2010, 00:26
sorry for the double post

Tony Blundetto
14-11-2010, 00:27
PP

Avaliable for you to check it at the next game, if you please??

will tony get the same Season ticket check?

I dont need a season ticket check mate FFS:D

The Peoples Piper
14-11-2010, 00:28
PP

Aye that would be good, whats with the "W" are you a superhero or is it something more obvious?

DJ Blue
14-11-2010, 00:29
http://www.rangerspedia.org/images/f/fd/No_Surrender_Banner.jpg

How many of us want to see more of this-I know I do.;)

As mentioned before why not join them, only with increased members would the Blue Order, UBs etc be able to convince Bain/Murray the idea is do-able.

Tony Blundetto
14-11-2010, 00:30

You seem fixated on the 90% - as the previous poster said, you are using that as a basis of 4500?

New owners will be more open to ideas.

The connection to Hamburg is simple-german football has moved forward after struggling by promoting youth, involving fan groups, improving stadia and conditions for fans but offering SAFE AREAS for standing.

And no I wont"just give up":roll:

BarcaBillyBoy
TB in all honesty your a dillusional wee man who needs to lay off whatever the **** your taking or get whatever you have been prescribed previously.

Ourselves and TBO have a respect for each other however it must be remembered that we are both very different in terms of mentality, your segregation of traditionalists:new age is also way beyond the truth. As a Union Bear I can tell you we don't like being tarred with wanting to change the supports song book (we do however wish to change mentality) and also that we have infact brought back a few golden oldies so to speak.

Another point, there would never be a change of face if something like this idea began, the groups would most likely remain in there own terms and with their own priorities and focus.

The fact of the matter is, the Rangers won't want it and it wouldn't make a difference to the overall atmosphere as has been showed when we have both grouped in the Govan corner.

TylerDurden
Spelling mistake mate.! It happens to us all.

TylerDurden
14-11-2010, 00:31
the W was meant to be in the sentce above it.

The Peoples Piper
14-11-2010, 00:31

Give what up? The idea is good, at the very least the club needs to harness the fans groups, exploit and work with them. At the very least intergrate them more to stimulate ideas.

Hamburg fans would be a fairly obvious reference point would it not?

LizzyDrippin
14-11-2010, 00:37
Have you ever been to Ibrox? Something just isnt right

I think you have outed one ;)

away back to The Fhuddleboard he crawls ;) :ninja:

TylerDurden
14-11-2010, 00:38
GE1

dobut it if you will

Tony Blundetto
14-11-2010, 00:39
TB in all honesty your a dillusional wee man who needs to lay off whatever the **** your taking or get whatever you have been prescribed previously.

Ourselves and TBO have a respect for each other however it must be remembered that we are both very different in terms of mentality, your segregation of traditionalists:new age is also way beyond the truth. As a Union Bear I can tell you we don't like being tarred with wanting to change the supports song book (we do however wish to change mentality) and also that we have infact brought back a few golden oldies so to speak.

Another point, there would never be a change of face if something like this idea began, the groups would most likely remain in there own terms and with their own priorities and focus.

The fact of the matter is, the Rangers won't want it and it wouldn't make a difference to the overall atmosphere as has been showed when we have both grouped in the Govan corner.

Thats fine mate im interested, can you explain to me these differences in mentality between the two groups?

Im genuinly interested as to what they are.

Even PM me if your not wanting to discuss on this thread.

TylerDurden
14-11-2010, 00:39

BarcaBillyBoy
14-11-2010, 00:42
Thats fine mate im interested, can you explain to me these differences in mentality between the two groups?

Im genuinly interested as to what they are.

Even PM me if your not wanting to discuss on this thread.

Simply put, no as they are clear enough to see for those who wish to be involved with both sets and really that is all that matters than some wee attention seeking **** of a fans forum.

Tony Blundetto
14-11-2010, 00:44
Simply put, no as they are clear enough to see for those who wish to be involved with both sets and really that is all that matters than some wee attention seeking **** of a fans forum.

If thats what you think of FollowFolllow, why bother coming on here?:confused:

As I say im genuinely interested in your view of "The differences"between both groups, just tell us what they are ,its not a big secret ,or is it?:roll:

DJ Blue
14-11-2010, 00:52
Tony - Out of intrest how long have you been a season ticket holder ?

You got got a UB member saying they wouldn't be intrested, you'll piss of the thousands of fans by forcing them to move, the rover ticket will be complete no go from RFC or from the police, the standing section would take Ibrox out of the Elite star stadium bracket.

So unless you can find 4500 fans willing to put their money were their mouths are you idea is a non starter.

Tony Blundetto
14-11-2010, 00:57
Tony - Out of intrest how long have you been a season ticket holder ?

You got got a UB member saying they wouldn't be intrested, you'll piss of the thousands of fans by forcing them to move, the rover ticket will be complete no go from RFC or from the police, the standing section would take Ibrox out of the Elite star stadium bracket.

So unless you can find 4500 fans willing to put their money were their mouths are you idea is a non starter.

21 years mate is that okay?

As I said from the off, I know some are set in their ways of course you will get people for example saying"im having a jolly old time as it is in TBO why change", however my thrust is towards the future and the greater good of the club and fans.

Look at the poll results so far mate.

Times a changin.;)

jimbaxterisgod
14-11-2010, 01:00
Give what up? The idea is good, at the very least the club needs to harness the fans groups, exploit and work with them. At the very least intergrate them more to stimulate ideas.

Hamburg fans would be a fairly obvious reference point would it not?

The club speak to the Blue Order on a regular basis, look at yesterdays display.

UK fans don't have the same mentality as mainland European fans.

If thats what you think of FollowFolllow, why bother coming on here?:confused:

As I say im genuinely interested in your view of "The differences"between both groups, just tell us what they are ,its not a big secret ,or is it?:roll:

Why should he?

TylerDurden
14-11-2010, 01:03
poll results show that another 4410 people are needed.

Also are the ninety that voted all ubs or bos?

Tony Blundetto
14-11-2010, 01:03
The club speak to the Blue Order on a regular basis, look at yesterdays display.

Why should he?

Yesterdays display was NOTHING to do with TBO so as i suspected, your input is inconsequential.:roll::D

Royal Burgh Fanatic
14-11-2010, 01:04

Why should he?

TBO had no input or discussions with RFC regarding yesterday's display other than 'can you muster some bodies?'.

Tony Blundetto
14-11-2010, 01:05
TBO had no input or discussions with RFC regarding yesterday's display other than 'can you muster some bodies?'.

Cheers mate, we dont agree on some things but your an honest poster.;)

Royal Burgh Fanatic
14-11-2010, 01:06
TBH I'd like to hear what the differences between UB and TBO are as well.

Tony Blundetto
14-11-2010, 01:06
poll results show that another 4410 people are needed.

Also are the ninety that voted all ubs or bos?

So you expected me to get 4500 votes on here did you?

Cool story bro:roll::roll:

keldo82
14-11-2010, 01:07
So these 4500 thousand season ticket holder your moving, where are they getting put?

Some of them would need to be put in the Broomloan I'd imagine and then they'll lose the Old Firm games from their season tickets. Do you expect them to put up with that?

Tony Blundetto
14-11-2010, 01:07
TBH I'd like to hear what the differences between UB and TBO are as well.

As would I,im still waiting on Barcabillyboy...........:blink:

Tony Blundetto
14-11-2010, 01:09
So these 4500 thousand season ticket holder your moving, where are they getting put?

Some of them would need to be put in the Broomloan I'd imagine and then they'll lose the Old Firm games from their season tickets. Do you expect them to put up with that?

We are not moving them all.

They will be offered membership of The Blue Union.

if declined they will then be moved elsewhere in the stadium. Please read previous posts for details which have been covered already.;)

TylerDurden
14-11-2010, 01:10
fed up with this pie in the sky.

Tony when the "Blue Union" happens I will congratulate you.

until then as banatyne says "I am out".

Tony Blundetto
14-11-2010, 01:10
fed up with this pie in the sky.

Tony when the "Blue Union" happens I will congratulate you.

until then as banatyne says "I am out".

Good, your so negative it hurts. good riddance.:roll:

DJH1980
14-11-2010, 01:11
As would I,im still waiting on Barcabillyboy...........:blink:

You'll be waiting a long time then.

Not one member of any fans group has any obligation to give you the time of day and you should therefore f*ck off and kill yourself.

You pretended to be a UB member under a previous moniker and were found out - You have an absolute cheek even starting a thread like this as you are no more than a laughing stick.

keldo82
14-11-2010, 01:11
Actually Tony, why do you need the Blue Order and the Union Bears. Just start a group of you own?

jimbaxterisgod
14-11-2010, 01:12

So they had discussions then?

The point was that the club didn't work with them.

Yesterdays display proved different.

Tony Blundetto
14-11-2010, 01:12

Not one member of any fans group has any obligation to give you the time of day and you should therefore f*ck off and kill yourself.

You pretended to be a UB member under a previous moniker and were found out - You have an absolute cheek even starting a thread like this as you are no more than a laughing stick.

A"laughing STICK"eh?

FFS, cool story bro.:D:roll:

Ive never pretended to be anything so take your delusions elsewhere.

TylerDurden
14-11-2010, 01:14
How dare you try to besmirch my name?

I asked questions you didn't answer.

where do I go from here?

seriously if you have a problem with my views the pm me.!

Tony Blundetto
So they had discussions then?

The point was that the club didn't work with them.

Yesterdays display proved different.

Royal Burgh is correct- you talk one load of utter bollocks.:roll:

garyw09

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2429/3547463650_c0e6b49f29.jpg

jimbaxterisgod
14-11-2010, 01:16
Royal Burgh is correct- you talk one load of utter bollocks.:roll:

Oh friend, I think the majority of people here know who is guilty of that.

What was this about a UB login?

Hmmm?

Tony Blundetto
14-11-2010, 01:16
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2429/3547463650_c0e6b49f29.jpg

Feckin brilliant!:clap::clap:

Tony Blundetto
14-11-2010, 01:18

Hmmm?

Enlighten me.:roll:

garyw09
14-11-2010, 01:18
Feckin brilliant!:clap::clap:

Wisnae that good to be fair :p

Tony Blundetto
14-11-2010, 01:19
http://files.stv.tv/img/articles/135231-celtic-greeted-with-no-surrender-banner-in-hamburg-410x230.jpg

The future Copland

Tony Blundetto
14-11-2010, 01:19
Wisnae that good to be fair :p

It was believe me :)

jimbaxterisgod
14-11-2010, 01:20

Hmmm?

Enlighten me.:roll:

Seemed to be the only post you missed on here

Aside from the numerous other questions regarding details.

Tony Blundetto
14-11-2010, 01:21
[QUOTE=Tony Blundetto;12573272]

Seemed to be the only post you missed on here

Aside from the numerous other questions regarding details.

At no point in my life have i ever"pretended"to be a member of any fan group.

Ive no idea what you are taking but lay off it.:roll:

DJ Blue
14-11-2010, 01:23
[QUOTE=jimbaxterisgod;12573280]

At no point in my life have i ever"pretended"to be a member of any fan group.

Ive no idea what you are taking but lay off it.:roll:

You've got a UB member saying they don't like the idea - what you going to do twist they're arm and force them to move and work together ?