PDA

View Full Version : Jan Bartram and Robert Prytz

geezerFCU
29-10-2010, 01:37
I am looking for them two Players to do an nice Interview about their footballing career and what they are doing now etc...

...but it seems like i can not find them anywhere.

So does somebody on here know where i could possibly find them (on the Internet)? Are they still in Scotland or back in Scandinavia? Do they coach any clubs or are they still involved in other football stuff?

It would even be enough if someone knew their kids names so i could have a look at Facebook and see if i could catch them there.

Any assistance would be great.
Cheers

andyd
29-10-2010, 01:38
I thought Robert Prytz was still in Scotland. Think he might have stayed somewhere in Ayrshire.

Bill the Butcher
29-10-2010, 08:27
I am looking for them two Players to do an nice Interview about their footballing career and what they are doing now etc...

...but it seems like i can not find them anywhere.

So does somebody on here know where i could possibly find them (on the Internet)? Are they still in Scotland or back in Scandinavia? Do they coach any clubs or are they still involved in other football stuff?

It would even be enough if someone knew their kids names so i could have a look at Facebook and see if i could catch them there.

Any assistance would be great.
Cheers

Why those players in particular?

Southside_Shug
29-10-2010, 08:30
Robert Prytz was kicking a ball around for Pollok around 5-6 years ago...

Göteborg-Rangers
29-10-2010, 08:30
I am sure that Prytz is now back in his home town Malmö. This was only within the last year or so.

hurleyreyes
29-10-2010, 08:38
Why Jan Bartram, he was less than complimentary to say the least, when he left us.

Southside_Shug
29-10-2010, 08:45
I am sure that Prytz is now back in his home town Malmö. This was only within the last year or so.

Did he split with the missus then?

Didn't she have a hairdressers in Muriend or somewhere like that?

Bill the Butcher
29-10-2010, 08:54

Clever lad, marrying a hairdresser to keep the perm up. :D

Göteborg-Rangers
29-10-2010, 09:11

No sure about that but he returned here to do a bit of coaching I believe.

geezerFCU
30-10-2010, 01:19
The reason i want those two players in particular is that they are two out of only three players ever who played for both of my teams: Rangers and Uerdingen. The third one is Brian Laudrup obviously. As i said: Any assistance would be great!

Lizzy's 11
30-10-2010, 01:32
Prytz is in Newton Mearns. If you don't get anywhere any time soon then PM me.

*****GREG_RFC*****
30-10-2010, 01:34
Prytz is in Newton Mearns although has recently split with his wife. Has two daughters who will be about 20 and 22.

He was coaching up until a few years ago and seems to be a bit too fond of the drink these days.

geezerFCU
30-10-2010, 02:03
Prytz is in Newton Mearns although has recently split with his wife. Has two daughters who will be about 20 and 22.

He was coaching up until a few years ago and seems to be a bit too fond of the drink these days.

Do you know the names of his daughters maybe?

gbq
30-10-2010, 09:31
Hi geezer,

Inspector Clousseau here.........

on facebook...search for Prytz, female, Newton Mearns

fairly certain you will have success

no need to thank me;)

deacon
30-10-2010, 10:59
Or just pop along to the fruit machine at Whitecraigs Rugby Club and you'll find him :-)

alba73
30-10-2010, 11:58
Prytz used to train at holyrood secondary school. I used to see him when I went to the gym there.

geezerFCU
17-06-2011, 01:58
Thread update:

I found one of his daughters on FB but she never answered. I am now in contact with his (Ex)Wife...maybe she can help me out. If it ever comes to an Interview with him then i will post the link on here for you all.

Bartram is next hopefully.

OliverSudden
17-06-2011, 06:04
Did you get hold of Jan Bartram yet then?

He lives two minutes walk from my work.

geezerFCU
17-06-2011, 07:14
Did you get hold of Jan Bartram yet then?

He lives two minutes walk from my work.

No. I tried a couple of times but never got an answer. :(

Oneupcasual1873
17-06-2011, 09:57
Jan Bartram was a cock

geezerFCU
17-08-2011, 18:00
Finally i made it and got hold of Robert Prytz and he kept his word and answered some questions for my interview. This is what he said about Rangers:

I enjoyed playing in Glasgow which later became my home. Unfortunately i only won one cup-medal with Glasgow Rangers. [...] Later i went back home to Scotland. I was married to a scottish girl so we went back to Scotland to live and i just loved it. Scotland became my home and i still think tpday that Scotland is my home.

tattiet
17-08-2011, 18:38
Jan Bartram played in a 'memorial' game against a team I took over from London & Scotland about 18 months ago to Copenhagen. It was for a big Rangers/ Millwall/ Brondby fan I befriended following the Arveladze game who sadly died v young. Jan talked fondly of his time at Rangers although I dont think much sports science was in evidence in that era ! and cooked up in a C Centre hotel drove him mad . He stayed for the evening where we literally drank the Sports club dry. He smiled as our choices of songs got a bit near the edge, in mixed company. I did an article for FF but it never got included. I can get his email address I am sure and help you out if you PM me. We are going back at the end of the year and hoping that Laudrup who was unavailable last time can make it.