PDA

View Full Version : Chelsea Unstoppable

Pages : [1] 2

womble 3
20-09-2010, 11:28
wiping the floor with all thas put in front of them

ssn is saying man city next week will be there real test i doubt it reckon they will slot at least 3 past them

will they be stopped

:p

FO - LOTS:p

Keyser_Soze
20-09-2010, 11:31
Im still going to back Man Ure to win it.

Its not uncommon for Utd to be 4 points behind at this stage of the season.

90minbear
20-09-2010, 11:31

ssn is saying man city next week will be there real test i doubt it reckon they will slot at least 3 past them

will they be stopped

So what they are not Rangers. You just said in another thread you dont care about any players other than Rangers. At least be consistent.

Steven_Gers
20-09-2010, 11:32
Chelsea for 2 in-a-row :)

YorkshireBlue
20-09-2010, 11:34
I'll be surprised to see them lose a match all season.

Man United look too weak in defence.
Arsenal are too soft to handle them.
Liverpool are poor and going through too many changes to take on a team like Chelsea.
Man City & Tottenham just lack that extra class.
The rest of the teams are shite.

Its easily Chelsea's title again this season.

womble 3
20-09-2010, 11:34
So what they are not Rangers. You just said in another thread you dont care about any players other than Rangers. At least be consistent.

no i didnt stop misreading

i says he doesnt play for the queens 11 so we can slagg him

Loves To Spooge
20-09-2010, 11:35
have they played a half decent side yet?

calneblue
Chelsea are looking good?

But good test for them at Man City on Saturday.

womble 3

Liverpool are poor and going through too many changes to take on a team like Chelsea.
Man City & Tottenham just lack that extra class.The rest of the teams are shite.

wish people would stop labelling tottenham in way man city far more class in tottenahms wee finger than city

53easy
20-09-2010, 11:36
Big two weeks for them coming up.

City and Arsenal next two games.

OnlyOneAmoruso
20-09-2010, 11:37

The easiest start to a season I can ever remember.

6 points from next 2 games is the next test. Confidence will be sky high though and quite right.

Bear of Burnside
20-09-2010, 11:38
Blackpool, West Ham, Stoke, Wigan and West Brom.

I'd fancy Rangers to take maximum points from those games. Chelsea are playing very well at the moment but talk of them being unstoppable is premature IMO.

WokinghamBear
Chelsea have slaughtered West Brom, Wigan and Blackpool so far with the 6-0, 6-0 and 4-0 scorelines.... it'll be interesting to see how they fair against much better opposition (Man City and Arsenal in the coming weeks).

Chelseas's shock & awe approach where they can out-muscle, out-pass and out-run opponents is not always pretty but it is impressive. For all the talk about the age of their squad - these guys are incredibly fit, probably in better consition than many players 5 years their junior. And then you have Michael Essien.

Don't write off Man Utd just yet - notoriously slow starters who toil along in the league and focus on getting their Champions League qualification sorted out in the autumn before roaring into the second half of the season.

loyalistpicken

will they be stopped

hey ulster Yid you worry about your mob at shitehart lane :p

jimbear
Chelsea may have looked good but Blackpool played like a pub team in the first half. If that is the standard that is in the lower half of the EPL I would have no doubt that the bulk of the current SPL clubs could compete among them. There are two leagues in operation down there. The top 8 clubs have the money and support but the rest are just there to make up the numbers in my opinion. The EPL is not a great league by a long stretch.

90minbear
20-09-2010, 11:39
Chelsea right now look unstoppable. Some home record they have. My tip too for winning the CL.

womble 3
Chelsea have slaughtered West Brom, Wigan and Blackpool so far with the 6-0, 6-0 and 4-0 scorelines.... it'll be interesting to see how they fair against much better opposition (Man City and Arsenal in the coming weeks).

Chelseas's shock & awe approach where they can out-muscle, out-pass and out-run opponents is not always pretty but it is impressive. For all the talk about the age of their squad - these guys are incredibly fit, probably in better consition than many players 5 years their junior. And then you have Michael Essien.

Don't write off Man Utd just yet - notoriously slow starters who toil along in the league and focus on getting their Champions League qualification sorted out in the autumn before roaring into the second half of the season.

Man City are not a big team by any stretch

but i expect man united to at least challenge them

stornoway_loyal87

Doesn't mean he isn't interested in football and the EPL....

bean
20-09-2010, 11:40

will they be stopped

If they win the next 4 games the season is over already. They should have won about 14-0 yesterday!

Pollok-Loyal
20-09-2010, 11:40
Big two weeks for them coming up.

City and Arsenal next two games.

Chelsea will skelp both of them,comfortably.

Loves To Spooge
20-09-2010, 11:42
they couldnt have asked for an easier start.

they slipped up at Wastelands last time, maybe put the cocks away until they play a good side

Buddiebearette
20-09-2010, 11:45
lets see how they deal with some tougher opposition first

rfc93
20-09-2010, 11:51
there looking good

Mostin
20-09-2010, 11:55

Agreed, only Man U can realistically challenge them for the title, imo.

toadegree
20-09-2010, 12:07
Once again it will be a 2 horse race and I fancy Chelsea to come out on top (just). They have had an easy start but I still fancy them to win their next two games, they will beat City comfortably and should manage to outmuscle Arsenal.

ruglenbear
20-09-2010, 12:43
Bear in mind how much Chelsea struggled in the CL last year, easily out-manouvered by Inter.

They were not a "great" team last season by any stretch of the imagination and I'm not sure skelping West Brom and Blackpool at home changes that.

WokinghamBear
20-09-2010, 12:49
The EPL is a two-horse race- has been for 5 years now.

Arsenal, for all their purist football that is great to watch, lack something that will take them into April or May as a challenger. Liverpool have abdicated their Top 4 position and Man City, Spurs, Everton & Villa are competiting to take it from them in the long term. In truth, Spurs with a League Cup and a 4th place finish are looking likely just now.

I'd really love to see someone else make a serious title push this season - someone go to Stamford Bridge and Old Trafford and take 6 points this season - it would open up what has become a dull procession.

TN8
20-09-2010, 12:55
Too early for that sort of talk, wait til they've played Utd, Arsenal, City, Spurs & Liverpool.

macdonsj
20-09-2010, 13:03

I'd predict a mauling of Man City followed by a shock loss to Arsenal by two goals to one

TheBattleFever
20-09-2010, 13:18
Chelsea will beat City and once again bitch slap Arsenal into submission

wmarkt
20-09-2010, 13:20
They tend to stumble a bit around mid-season. I think they'll drop a few surprise points this side of Christmas and it'll be between them, MU and Arsenal again.

womble 3
20-09-2010, 13:21
Too early for that sort of talk, wait til they've played Utd, Arsenal, City, Spurs & Liverpool.

Take Liverpool and city out of the eqaution chelsea will easily dismiss them like they did blackpool yesterday

Kiery
20-09-2010, 13:29
I think the City game will be tougher than the Arsenal game tbh.

I think City will set up to frustrate and they have a higher quality of player to do that. Mancini will probably go 1-4-3-1-2 and pack out the midfield.

I think Arsenal will go out and try to win the game, rightly so, but Chelsea will overpower them and exploite the gaps they leave. Chelsea are so much more physically stronger and more powerful than Arsenal, and I do believe it makes a difference.

daviecoopersleftpeg
20-09-2010, 17:44

Not often i agree with you Spooge,but you are right here.

The five teams they have played are all relegation candidates,therefore i wouldnt read too much into those results.

I would reserve judgement on them until they have played a few of the better teams.

GioVanB
20-09-2010, 17:54
They are clearly the best team in England but they have beaten absolutely nothing so far.

I fancied Arsenal to finish a close 2nd (maybe even win it with a bit of luck) but it looks like they are having the same bad fortune with injuries as they had last season.

Man Utd will not win the league imo - they just don't look good enough recently and Valencia is a huge loss.

welshbear
20-09-2010, 17:56
IMHO ... Chelsea will win their league at an absolute canter this season

Arveladzes Shuffle
20-09-2010, 18:28

will they be stopped

Far too early, long way to go.

great_uncle_bulgaria
20-09-2010, 18:34
wish people would stop labelling tottenham in way man city far more class in tottenahms wee finger than city

What a nonsense statement....the jealousy regarding Man City`s new wealth is ridiculous, and especially ironic from the Chelsea lovers on here that didnt raise an eyebrow when they were doing the same thing a few seasons ago.

great_uncle_bulgaria
20-09-2010, 18:38
Man City are not a big team by any stretch

Well, they certainly get bigger attendances than Chelski, and managed to hand it to them twice last season.

Up until the Russian bought them and injected massive amounts of cash into the team, Chelsea were a bunch of also-rans.

Londonloyalist
20-09-2010, 18:39
Chelsea will win the league this year without question!!!

Man City will be a hard game but i'd expect Chelsea to put at least 3 past them

clubdeckg
20-09-2010, 18:46
I think Chelsea will win the league, huge game next weekend though.

eastiseast
20-09-2010, 19:53
wish people would stop labelling tottenham in way man city far more class in tottenahms wee finger than city Rubbish, Only up to this season, Tottenham had spent more money on players than city. City have great fans, Average att in League 1 was 30.000 :cool:

Gio Van Bronckhorst
20-09-2010, 20:08
Of all the games Chelsea have played so far what game did you expect them not to win comfortably?

As for going the season unbeaten, in 2004 I watched one of the greatest football sides IMO ever to play the game win the league unbeaten Chelsea are no where near that level.

Mark-Walters
20-09-2010, 20:10

Not really.

They have swept all before them so far which is to their credit, but they would have expected to beat all the sides they have played so far anyway. The real tests begin in the next 2 weekends.

iaatpies
20-09-2010, 20:23
So far Chelsea have got goals from all over their team. Malouda has been particularly impressive. They dont just rely on Drogba and thats going to be massive for them. You remove the best striker from their rivals - Berbatov from Man Utd, Van Persie from Arsenal and Torres from Liverpool and who's left? Rooney should improve if he finds a bit of form and he'll be expected to take on some responsibility but Hernandez isnt the finished article yet, Chamakh looks like he'll take time to settle in and N'Gog isnt reliable.

Cant see past a Chelsea title this season

Loves To Spooge
20-09-2010, 20:26
Malouda and Drogba are brilliant to watch at the moment, Essien too.

Maloudas doesnt look like the same player he was when he started out at chelsea

TheBattleFever
20-09-2010, 21:00
Well, they certainly get bigger attendances than Chelski, and managed to hand it to them twice last season.

Up until the Russian bought them and injected massive amounts of cash into the team, Chelsea were a bunch of also-rans.

It exasperates me that this myth is still getting perpetuated

womble 3
20-09-2010, 21:17
What a nonsense statement....the jealousy regarding Man City`s new wealth is ridiculous, and especially ironic from the Chelsea lovers on here that didnt raise an eyebrow when they were doing the same thing a few seasons ago.

Listen Uncle :D

i ain't no chelsea lover

an am not the one bit slightest jealous of citys new found wealth but money doesn't but a good team it helps sure

Gio Van Bronckhorst
20-09-2010, 21:50
It exasperates me that this myth is still getting perpetuated

How close had Chelsea come to the title before 2003?

The Premiership had 2 great sides, Arsenal and Manchester United. Liverpool, Chelsea and Newcastle were the next tier and no one at Highbury or Old Trafford cared about them. The year before Chelsea conceded 12 goals to Arsenal and United. Liverpool got 2nd the year before only because Arsenal had got the league won at OT and United threw the towel in. Chelsea got 4th place in 2003 after Liverpool had imploded and Houllier had gone nuts by beaten them on the last game of the season.

A few fa cup wins and winning the cup winners cup when no one gave a shit anymore did not equal anything more than a good Premiership team.

It's not a myth that Chelsea were no where near where they are today pre the Russian crook.

TPABear
20-09-2010, 21:53
Looking like it atm but I just have a feeling that arsenal will do it this year

The Devil
20-09-2010, 21:55

I'd fancy Rangers to take maximum points from those games. Chelsea are playing very well at the moment but talk of them being unstoppable is premature IMO.

not really,

they have been a top class side in recent years, and won the EPL last season.

hardly premature

TheBattleFever
20-09-2010, 22:00
How close had Chelsea come to the title before 2003?

The Premiership had 2 great sides, Arsenal and Manchester United. Liverpool, Chelsea and Newcastle were the next tier and no one at Highbury or Old Trafford cared about them. The year before Chelsea conceded 12 goals to Arsenal and United. Liverpool got 2nd the year before only because Arsenal had got the league won at OT and United threw the towel in. Chelsea got 4th place in 2003 after Liverpool had imploded and Houllier had gone nuts by beaten them on the last game of the season.

A few fa cup wins and winning the cup winners cup when no one gave a shit anymore did not equal anything more than a good Premiership team.

It's not a myth that Chelsea were no where near where they are today pre the Russian crook.

Before Abramovic came along Chelsea were winning trophies, playing in the Champions League, they were hardly 'also-rans' as some would have you believe, definitely competing at a higher level than Man Shitty, that's for sure

Gio Van Bronckhorst
20-09-2010, 22:07
Before Abramovic came along Chelsea were winning trophies, playing in the Champions League, they were hardly 'also-rans' as some would have you believe, definitely competing at a higher level than Man Shitty, that's for sure

They had 1 season in the champions league, just like Leeds, Newcastle and Blackburn around the same period. Had Arsenal or United collected only fa cups and a European trophy no one cared about they would have been considered also rans. Look how Wenger and Ferguson treat the domestic cups today.

For what its worth Houllier Liverpool team IMO were also runs when it mattered, a cup team is not a measure of a good side.

They were a good side but were a million miles away from United and Arsenal. Without his money Chelsea could very well not been alloweed in to the 2003 CL proper because of the state of their finances. It was a genuine concern and IIRC Ken Bates was trying to transfer the debt to a holding company :confused:

They started at a higher level than City which they only got to by spending money they didn't have. Gulluit, Vialli and Ranieri spunked money on some shite. When you think about it Chelsea and Abramavic were well suited.

50/50bear
20-09-2010, 22:14
Arsenal are to gung ho,but great to watch when the one touch stuff is flowing.

TheBattleFever
20-09-2010, 22:25
They had 1 season in the champions league, just like Leeds, Newcastle and Blackburn around the same period. Had Arsenal or United collected only fa cups and a European trophy no one cared about they would have been considered also rans. Look how Wenger and Ferguson treat the domestic cups today.

For what its worth Houllier Liverpool team IMO were also runs when it mattered, a cup team is not a measure of a good side.

They were a good side but were a million miles away from United and Arsenal. Without his money Chelsea could very well not been alloweed in to the 2003 CL proper because of the state of their finances. It was a genuine concern and IIRC Ken Bates was trying to transfer the debt to a holding company :confused:

They started at a higher level than City which they only got to by spending money they didn't have. Gulluit, Vialli and Ranieri spunked money on some shite. When you think about it Chelsea and Abramavic were well suited.

In the decade before Abramovic arrived Chelsea won 2 FA cups, a League Cup, the Charity Shield, the Cup Winners Cup, the Super Cup and played in the quarter finals of the Champions League, that is pretty good in my books. The attempt by some to make it sound as if they were nothing pre-Abramovic is just plain daft :D

HG3
21-09-2010, 06:02
That will be the same City that stuffed them twice last season will it? Scoring 7 in 2 games.

davieboy1873
21-09-2010, 07:53
They have played most of the relegation contenders so far but thay are looking might impressive tbh.

womble 3
21-09-2010, 08:58
They have played most of the relegation contenders so far but thay are looking might impressive tbh.

you play whats put in front of you i don't think they will get much of a challenge apart from maybe man united for those who suggest city offer some challenge are just being daft money doesnt buy success chelsea have a good balane right through there team the other big three spurs , arsenal and united don't have that

kris1873
21-09-2010, 09:01

I have had the same feeling for the past couple of seasons ..... then they bottle it

womble 3
21-09-2010, 09:16
I have had the same feeling for the past couple of seasons ..... then they bottle it

And they will do the same this year as it happpns it started on saturday night with percieved relegation contenders

womble 3
21-09-2010, 09:23

sunderland are pretty much there level

tottenham got beat by west brom

Sebo23
21-09-2010, 11:06

I think i read somewhere that it was common knowledge that Chelsea were going to have to sell their top stars before Abramovic arrived. Think it mentioned something about it was almost a done deal about John Terry joining Arsenal. :confused:

gorams_glayva
21-09-2010, 12:06
[B]

sunderland are pretty much there level

tottenham got beat by west brom

Wigan wasn`t it?

amabluestar
21-09-2010, 12:17

Tip Arsenal every year, well it has to happen sometime.:roll:
Saturday, and losing a goal well into injury time is what will cost them.:(
Must finish teams off, the way Chelsea have been doing.

Chelsea look like the team to put your cash on, but they will drop points eventually.

Ulsterboy
21-09-2010, 13:24
Although Chelsea have been great so far, they have played against opposition that you would expect them to beat. When they play against more tougher teams, I think it will show how well they will do throughout the season. There is no getting away from the quality of the Chelsea team though.

luvly_jubbly
21-09-2010, 13:27
Chelsea will win the league again.

Loves To Spooge
22-09-2010, 21:44
the answer is Naw :D

Lanarkshire
22-09-2010, 21:46
oh

" GOAL: Chelsea 3-4 Newcastle : Ameobi (90) "

Mostin
22-09-2010, 21:47
Bit of a shocker that one, can't be many people who've backed Newcastle.

fourbus
22-09-2010, 21:49
)
bit of a shocker that one, can't be many people who've backed newcastle.

:):):):):)

Live Forever
22-09-2010, 21:50
I think i read somewhere that it was common knowledge that Chelsea were going to have to sell their top stars before Abramovic arrived. Think it mentioned something about it was almost a done deal about John Terry joining Arsenal. :confused:

Lampard talks about this in his book. They were in serious financial sh1t and apparently had to secure CL football on the last day of the season v Liverpool or the sh1t would really have hit the fan. Not sure which season it was, but IIRC they won the game 2-0

Top_Cat
22-09-2010, 21:50
Chelsea will get found out this season

HHSS
22-09-2010, 21:51
)

What did you have, your usual 50p to win?

Bob
22-09-2010, 21:55
Lampard talks about this in his book. They were in serious financial sh1t and apparently had to secure CL football on the last day of the season v Liverpool or the sh1t would really have hit the fan. Not sure which season it was, but IIRC they won the game 2-0

2-1 Jesper Gronkjaer scored the winner

Stewie_Griffin
22-09-2010, 21:57
Well thats Chelseas season over then, clearly they put all there eggs in the League Cup basket!!

neither team had the top stars out showing were it rates in the list of priorities this season!

TheBattleFever
22-09-2010, 21:57
Bear in mind that it was a Chelsea second string and it was the Carling Cup they were playing in ;)

Bob
22-09-2010, 22:01
Bear in mind that it was a Chelsea second string and it was the Carling Cup they were playing in ;)

and down to 10 men when Benayoun went off injured

normal service to be resumed this weekend

fourbus
22-09-2010, 22:02
What did you have, your usual 50p to win?

1 e/way :D:D

womble 3
22-09-2010, 23:02
Wigan wasn`t it?

yes your are correct my mistake

Loko
22-09-2010, 23:10

:confused:

Found out in what way ?

Thy have been the main title challengers with man u for years now, its not like they are one trick ponies :D

Le Petomane
22-09-2010, 23:51
A very good side,but obviously not unstoppable.:roll:

OrangeBlue
23-09-2010, 00:00
A plastic club pure and simple.

How anybody could ever compare chelski to a club with such a rich history and tradition like ourselves is beyond me.

Cappra414VG
23-09-2010, 00:22
Funny watching the big spenders with their massive squads of multi million pound 'reserve' players getting put out by really average outfit's. Man city are just as bad although at least their humiliation was away from home.

laudrup
23-09-2010, 01:04

How anybody could ever compare chelski to a club with such a rich history and tradition like ourselves is beyond me.

No offence but I really hate it when people come out with statements like that about Chelsea and now Man City.

They may not have had as successful a history as us in terms of winning trophies but that doesn't mean they don't have one. Do you think we would have won 9 in a row if it hadn't been for a decent level of investment leading to us being restored to where we belong?

Most Clubs who have been successful within the modern era have done so through having a good level of financial backing.

I'd also add that Chelsea won the ECWC in 1971 and 1998, so it wasn't as if they had no history of European success before Abramovich either.

TMcDRfc1
23-09-2010, 01:22
no chance! Chelsea will win league by 5+ points

Iniesta
23-09-2010, 01:28

They are yesterday's Man City.

They were a Club on it's knees with nowhere to go until Roman came in.

Mostin
23-09-2010, 01:49

What do you mean, people will find out(:roll:) they are the best team in the EPL?

What a strange post.

sirwatty
23-09-2010, 01:51
I would love us and them at wembley for the final, what a spectacle that would be

JMac8
23-09-2010, 01:54

Not really though.

Glasgowprince
23-09-2010, 08:40
http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/22092010/58/carling-cup-newcastle-stun-chelsea-bridge.html

4-3 last night to Newcastle. Think it might light a fire under their arse though.

Davey
23-09-2010, 13:22

And also bear in mind that it was a Newcastle second string too with just as many changes and young players.

Loves To Spooge
27-09-2010, 10:35
so yeh.

Premature ejaculation at its best. Humped all the cannon fodder and looked utterly hopeless against the first decent side they played. Even the unplayable drogba couldnt get any joy out of city again :eek:

Chelsea are far from unstoppable.

Steven_Gers
27-09-2010, 10:36
Boot in the chuckies for them on saturday.

Cannavaro
27-09-2010, 10:37
I thought Chelsea would beat Citeh on Saturday as well, they handled Drogba far better than I expected!

Kiery
27-09-2010, 10:41
I said that I thought City would be a hard game and I could see them dropping points against them.

I think City done the double over Chelsea last season too?

I think they will beat Arsenal by 2 goals though.

El Guaje
27-09-2010, 10:46
City beat Chelsea twice last season so it wasn't a massive surprise. Chelsea will still win the title. Man Utd look weaker this season in defence and Rooney is playing terribly, Scholes and Giggs are a year older and their new signings haven't really done anything yet. The less said about Arsenal the better. They willl never win the title when they can't win games against WBA at home. A team Chelsea dismantled 6-0.

Wee Ibrox
27-09-2010, 11:14

will they be stopped

That include Newcastle :eek:

53easy
27-09-2010, 11:21
City and Chelsea midfield on Saturday ruined the prospect of anyone really enjoying watching that match

Loves To Spooge
14-11-2010, 18:34
regardless of how todays game finishes this is worth a bump ;)

TPABear
14-11-2010, 18:36
clearly not, I actuslly think there are backroom problems at chelsea right now and it will harm their chances of success this year, my tip of arsenal for the league is looking great

garymc1984
14-11-2010, 18:39
regardless of how todays game finishes this is worth a bump ;)

barca fanny ;)

TPABear
14-11-2010, 18:42
barca fanny ;)

whats barca got to do with this :confused:

Loves To Spooge
14-11-2010, 18:42
barca fanny ;)

ouch

http://thejosevilson.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/cry-baby.jpg

TPABear
14-11-2010, 18:43
ouch

thats what I was thinking :D

eckyg
14-11-2010, 18:43
gettin pumped by Sunderland at the moment. Unstoppable ?

garymc1984
14-11-2010, 18:46
whats barca got to do with this :confused:

spooge is a barca whore ;)

Sam_English
14-11-2010, 18:47
I just love it when Chelsea get pumped :)

Loves To Spooge
14-11-2010, 18:48
thats true. Dont see a problem with that though and this is strange place to bring it up, or deflect away :D

garymc1984
14-11-2010, 18:49
spooge, few questions.

who is top of the EPL?

who has coasted into the last 16 of the CL?

who will still win the EPL with a bit to spare?

It's the same answer to all 3 questions if you need a wee clue.

CertifiedWeissfanboy
14-11-2010, 18:49
Arsenal 2 points off the top now.

http://i52.tinypic.com/14ul4id.gif

Loves To Spooge
14-11-2010, 18:52
spooge, few questions.

who is top of the EPL?

is there a point?

they're very stoppable, that was my point, they're getting tanked at home off sunderland :D

whitecarlos
14-11-2010, 18:53
is there a point?

they're very stoppable, that was my point, they're getting tanked at home off sunderland :D

Who have Titus Brambles in their team!

TPABear
14-11-2010, 18:54
spooge is a barca whore ;)

but it has nothing to do with the laughable accusation that chelsea were unstoppable :o

Loves To Spooge
14-11-2010, 18:55
exactly, this should be as easy as it gets for anelka and the 'unplayable' drogba

garymc1984
14-11-2010, 18:59
is there a point?

well seeing as the thread is about Chelsea, i'd say yes of course theres a point.

They've been awful today, but every side in the world has games like this throughout the course of a season.

I hope your up for bumping the this thread come May, when Chelsea are champions again ;)

garymc1984
14-11-2010, 19:00
but it has nothing to do with the laughable accusation that chelsea were unstoppable :o

does it not?

silly me :o

i'll improve just for you.

Stuart_WATP
14-11-2010, 19:06
Much like Rangers v Hibs, fair enough they are getting heavily beaten, but they are still top of the league ffs so it's hardly a bump to get tore into the OP :D

Chelsea are a top drawer side and will bounce back from this, as good sides always do.

TPABear
14-11-2010, 19:10
does it not?

silly me :o

i'll improve just for you.

Thanks for that, I like a woman who see's the error's in her ways ;)

garymc1984
14-11-2010, 19:13
Thanks for that, I like a woman who see's the error's in her ways ;)

maybe you should try and get one then :D

wc06
14-11-2010, 19:14
Seeing the thread title prompted me to check the result as i thought someone had bumped it becuase they gave Sunderland a tanking.Dear God.When was the last time Chelsea lost 0-3 at Stamford Bridge in any competition?

Jacunion
14-11-2010, 19:15
I am raging at Chelsea today.

Never in a million years did I think that a team with their resources could make shite like Sunderland look like world beaters.

The fact that they also done a 300 coupon means I am doubly annoyed at them.

Who the **** in their right mind thought that Ramierez was a player? The boy is ****ing tragic and is never anything like ready for the hustle and bustle of the EPL.

CertifiedWeissfanboy
14-11-2010, 19:17
I am raging at Chelsea today.

Never in a million years did I think that a team with their resources could make shite like Sunderland look like world beaters.

The fact that they also done a 300 coupon means I am doubly annoyed at them.

Who the **** in their right mind thought that Ramierez was a player? The boy is ****ing tragic and is never anything like ready for the hustle and bustle of the EPL.

He's been a good signing so far tbh.

TPABear
14-11-2010, 19:17
maybe you should try and get one then :D

Wouldnt be interested as I prefer men ;)

garymc1984
14-11-2010, 19:30
Wouldnt be interested as I prefer men ;)

outing yourself on ff :eek:

your a braver man than me mate, i'll give you that much :D

Pumbas_Nakasak
14-11-2010, 19:41
If only they hadnt binned Ray

Steve A Stevens
14-11-2010, 20:04
Arsenal 2 points off the top now.

http://i52.tinypic.com/14ul4id.gif

And when it matters then...

http://weburbanist.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/johnny-chung-lee-high-speed-bottle-smash.jpg

;) as per.

CertifiedWeissfanboy
14-11-2010, 20:06
And when it matters then...

http://weburbanist.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/johnny-chung-lee-high-speed-bottle-smash.jpg

;) as per.

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/44678000/jpg/_44678559_terry2_getty416.jpg

Probably a better image for demonstrating bottle crashing. ;)

Steve A Stevens
14-11-2010, 20:11
http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/44678000/jpg/_44678559_terry2_getty416.jpg

Guy's a fud. :D

HarryP-G-Dawg1980
14-11-2010, 20:18

At least Chelski got to that final.

Arsenal aint the best in the champions league.

HarryP-G-Dawg1980
14-11-2010, 20:19
Guy's a fud. :D

He is the greatest man in the universe.

CertifiedWeissfanboy
14-11-2010, 20:20

Dont know what you meant by the last point but I must have been dreaming when Arsenal got to the final 2 years before that.

Jacques Bauer
14-11-2010, 20:21

1 losing CL final appearance each by my reckoning,

Chelsea spent a lot more than Arsenal did.

Jacques Bauer
14-11-2010, 20:21
Dont know what you meant by the last point but I must have been dreaming when Arsenal got to the final 2 years before that.

Without being bankrolled by a billionaire either.

SurreyBear73
14-11-2010, 20:24
John Terry is a wank.

GIRFUY

paisleyprod
14-11-2010, 20:25
drivel today, squad should be able to cope with injuries but the lack of centre backs is ridiculous.

HarryP-G-Dawg1980
14-11-2010, 20:30
John Terry is a wank.

GIRFUY

How so ?

garymc1984
15-11-2010, 12:44

aye and what happened then?

bottle crashed again :D

remind me, and this is a serious question. when did Arsenal last win a trophy?

CertifiedWeissfanboy
15-11-2010, 12:51
aye and what happened then?

bottle crashed again :D

remind me, and this is a serious question. when did Arsenal last win a trophy?

Bottle crashed? Bwahaha. Lehmann was sent off after 20 minutes and they held on until the last 15. Arsenal would have won that game with 11 men.

Oh ho, real original. NEVER heard that one before. I'll tell you something, Chelsea wouldn't even be top 4 right now far less winning trophies if it weren't for Abramovich and his subsequent band of glory hunters. :D

garymc1984
15-11-2010, 13:00
Bottle crashed? Bwahaha. Lehmann was sent off after 20 minutes and they held on until the last 15. Arsenal would have won that game with 11 men.

Oh ho, real original. NEVER heard that one before. I'll tell you something, Chelsea wouldn't even be top 4 right now far less winning trophies if it weren't for Abramovich and his subsequent band of glory hunters. :D

Aye they shat it in the last 15 minutes.

Henprick came on and ran a mock :eek:

oh and by the way, Chelsea were in the top 4 and winning trophies before Roman arrived.

garyw09
15-11-2010, 13:04
Aye they shat it in the last 15 minutes.

Henprick came on and ran a mock :eek:

oh and by the way, Chelsea were in the top 4 and winning trophies before Roman arrived.

Before he arrived they last one the league in 195455 and after that they won 3 trophies of note until he took over the club.

They were mostly pish before he arrived, granted they had some decent players but it never did them much good.

Iniesta
20-11-2010, 18:03
Aye .

womble 3
20-11-2010, 18:17
Aye .

Take it this will go on all year:D

ally12259
20-11-2010, 18:19
Bring Jose back :ninja:

KilwinningBlue
20-11-2010, 18:22
Bring Jose back :ninja:

Or super Ray ;)

skyblueranger
20-11-2010, 18:27
Or super Ray ;)

terrible record since they got rid of him

Gio Van Bronckhorst
20-11-2010, 19:28
Chelsea had a good end to the 90s early 00s not on the same par as Arsenal and United infact no where near but were a good side.

But that good side of the early 2000s almost bankrupted Chelsea qualifying for the 2003 CL stopped them going to the wall.

Without the Russian **** Chelsea would be 55 years without a league title.

I cant understand how any football fan can like Chelsea or Man City.

It may be a generational thing with some but these clubs to me sum up whats wrong with football.

RE Terry, if it wasnt for the need to massage his ego Chelsea would have a European cup haha :D

bigkahunarab
20-11-2010, 19:30
ouch

Nice one Spooge, now give him back his dummy:D:D

Loves To Spooge
21-11-2010, 11:52
Take it this will go on all year:D

http://i21.tinypic.com/6s4dcn.gif

Iniesta
04-12-2010, 17:51
http://images.football.co.uk/Dynamic/Group/Source/14ad2e7ce767cfc62dd147a06267bb74.jpg

Is that right, aye?

Loves To Spooge
04-12-2010, 17:51
http://www.friendsnortheast.co.uk/download/file.php?avatar=608.gif

P2PRFC
04-12-2010, 17:52
Just put chelsea on in play to win, fiver on 4/1, 7 mins stoppage to get it done

Earth Worm Jim
man utd to romp the league:):cool:

Care Bear_1873
Chelsea throwing the league away right now if this form carrys on :D

ally12259
04-12-2010, 17:53
http://images.football.co.uk/Dynamic/Group/Source/14ad2e7ce767cfc62dd147a06267bb74.jpg

Is that right, aye?

It's not finished yet

Everton might score again :D

P2PRFC
04-12-2010, 17:54
Watching it if one team is going to score again its everton

Loves To Spooge
04-12-2010, 17:55
cant believe that fecker iniesta beat me to bumping it by about 5 seconds :D

thats my job ffs

KilwinningBlue
04-12-2010, 18:00
I was wanting to bump it too. 5 points from last 18 :eek:

Wily 7
04-12-2010, 18:02
Who is going to stop Chelsea........... from dropping out of the top 4?.

Jacques Bauer
04-12-2010, 18:08
http://www.theoffside.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/03/samir-nasri.jpg

He looks like a Lezza but thanks to him.............................

"We are top of the League"

SurreyBear73
04-12-2010, 18:08
Shouldn't the thread title be "Chelsea Pish"?

hammer17
04-12-2010, 18:09
http://www.theoffside.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/03/samir-nasri.jpg

He looks like a Lezza but thanks to him.............................

"We are top of the League"

unbelievable second goal by him today

Iniesta
04-12-2010, 18:21
cant believe that fecker iniesta beat me to bumping it by about 5 seconds :D

thats my job ffs

I'm just carrying on from Monday's performance.

Quick as lightening, ripping mediocre defences apart.

Keyser_Soze
04-12-2010, 18:24
The first reply to this thread is the most sensible.;)

theknight
04-12-2010, 18:25

Oh dear! :D

Chelsea had a ridiculously easy start to the season, fixture list was very kind to them. I think the league is wide open. City have a good run of games coming up. ;)

Loves To Spooge
04-12-2010, 18:26
Oh dear! :D

Chelsea had a ridiculously easy start to the season, fixture list was very kind to them. I think the league is wide open. City have a good run of games coming up. ;)

i said that at the time

pumping blackpool and wigan and some thought they were unstoppable :D

Iniesta
04-12-2010, 18:26
http://www.papture.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/John-Terry-2-4-10-2.jpg

biniaro
04-12-2010, 18:27

will they be stopped

Went to see Everton last weekend, looks like they played better today

CMON YOU BLUES

womble 3
04-12-2010, 18:27
i said that at the time

pumping blackpool and wigan and some thought they were unstoppable :D

Its only December:D

ally12259
04-12-2010, 18:33

Bwhahahaha

What a numpty. :D

El Guaje
04-12-2010, 18:34
Something stinks at the Bridge just now. The way they're playing Marseille will give them a hiding. I'd be disappointed if Rangers drew with a shower of shite like Everton at home.

Loves To Spooge
04-12-2010, 18:34
Its only December:D

indeed, it really didnt take long for everyone to see that they're actually far from unstoppable did it :D

womble 3
04-12-2010, 18:43
indeed, it really didnt take long for everyone to see that they're actually far from unstoppable did it :D

i may add i had them for the draw only for spurs to feck my bet:D

Loves To Spooge
04-12-2010, 18:50
is Drogba still unplayable? or just going through one of those patches where he decides he'll give defenders a chance :clap:

youngsy
04-12-2010, 18:57
Chelsea have hit this form slump since Wilkins was sacked which tells' you that there is somrthing not right behind the scene. They are only two points off the top but they have got to start sorting things out off the pitch.

RFC4Lyf
04-12-2010, 19:10
Chelsea really need to get their act together

davieboy1873
04-12-2010, 19:19
Everton were far and away the better side today. Not seen a replay of the penalty but looked as though Anelka deliberately ran into the keeper.

Whitey_22
04-12-2010, 19:59
Chelsea unstoppable at not winning!

Bob
04-12-2010, 20:02
the league ours :( :blink:

CertifiedWeissfanboy
12-12-2010, 19:47

BroomloanWATP
12-12-2010, 19:56
http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/7691/eplh.png

Oh dear, oh dear, oh ****ing dear :D

haufcut
12-12-2010, 20:03
My good friend Aleksander, thinks that his countryman Abramovich is trying to tempt the special one to return, now that really would be the second coming.

womble 3
12-12-2010, 20:26
http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/7691/eplh.png

Oh dear, oh dear, ****ing dear :D

Man United Top 2200 Hours Monday Night

TPABear
12-12-2010, 20:33
My good friend Aleksander, thinks that his countryman Abramovich is trying to tempt the special one to return, now that really would be the second coming.

That wont happen this season, although I do think it is a posibility

TPABear
12-12-2010, 20:33
Man United Top 2200 Hours Monday Night

No chance, the gunners 2 - 0 tomorrow

BroomloanWATP
12-12-2010, 20:38
No chance, the gunners 2 - 0 tomorrow

My thoughts exactly ;)

johngreigloyal
12-12-2010, 21:03
Anyone one but man ure :mad:

glasgowrangersno1
12-12-2010, 21:29
So Chelsea who have 'lost it' can only be a maximum of 6 points behind anyway when the games in hand are played and if they beat Man U at Stamford Bridge and Arsenal at the Emirates the max can be 3.

21 games to go.

Iniesta
12-12-2010, 22:57
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPQCriLj1bs&feature=related

http://londontomk.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/drogba.gif

womble 3
12-12-2010, 23:08
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPQCriLj1bs&feature=related

http://londontomk.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/drogba.gif

A classic:)

womble 3
27-12-2010, 22:57
There you go spooge:)

Loves To Spooge
27-12-2010, 22:59
There you go spooge:)

http://www.gifbin.com/bin/g6003g6977g6.gif

GioLoyal
27-12-2010, 23:37
Everytime this thread is bumped it brings a smile to my face and a warmth to my heart.

Lolsea.

lone_ranger
28-12-2010, 00:02
That was their 7th defeat since this was posted. :)

womble 3
28-12-2010, 00:04
That was their 7th defeat since this was posted. :)

Me good me thinks:D

freckles1690
28-12-2010, 00:05
They are absolutely rotten just now. It's a team lacking all confidence. Five league defeats before new year means their grip on the EPL trophy is very loose.

The fat Italian waiter could be signing on very soon.

bigboabwylie
28-12-2010, 00:08
There is something far wrong at The Bridge.

The Gooners were comfortable tonight.

Would love to see the same at Ibrox on the 2nd.

Sam_English
28-12-2010, 00:08
Chelsea are rank rotten

And that's being kind to them :)

freckles1690
28-12-2010, 00:09
A United win tomorrow would put them nine points ahead of Chelsea. Quite a gap at this stage.

jimmyhm
28-12-2010, 00:32
There will be some very red faces when certain posters re-read this thread. :D

Iniesta
28-12-2010, 01:05
http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/2552/iniestar.jpg

wag
28-12-2010, 01:09
Smashing result for man united can't see past united now spurs will be there biggest challengers

sonowilliam2
28-12-2010, 01:16
There will be some very red faces when certain posters re-read this thread. :D

Bookmarked for future reference. :D

Stewie_Griffin
28-12-2010, 02:04
something is seriously wrong at Stamford Bridge. Losing Ray Wilkins seems to be a major mistake.

Paddington Bear
28-12-2010, 02:26
Chelsea going downhill ... love it !!!

thomyorke_legend1
28-12-2010, 02:35
Were Chelsea running scared on Man Utd last Sunday? Hence the postponement?

Apparantly tubes were running fine, all main roads near Stamford Bridge were fine, trains from North West were working. Hmmmm.

daviecoopersleftpeg
28-12-2010, 03:11
No disrespect to the OP,but the thread title is looking a little dodgy.

After tonights result you could now label them as officially in crisis.

On current form they will struggle to stay top four.

sonowilliam2
28-12-2010, 03:35

They'll come back,i wouldn't be too hasty at this time

Harry's Da
28-12-2010, 03:41

At the time the OP was created there were not too many detractors to his comments, the vast majority were saying exactly the same thing.

There is still a long way to go in the title race, write anyone off at your peril :D

Rt. Hon. Bearman
28-12-2010, 03:43
Shouldn't this thread be called "Chelsea's Decline Unstoppable"?>:)

Get it right up them.

Harry's Da
28-12-2010, 03:49
Shouldn't this thread be called "Chelsea's Decline Unstoppable"?>:)

Get it right up them.

The obsession of so called Rangers supporters with a love or hate of Chelsea is a wee tad unexplainable on here, other than boosting the so called internet profile.

Wouldn't you agree?

Rt. Hon. Bearman
28-12-2010, 04:20
The obsession of so called Rangers supporters with a love or hate of Chelsea is a wee tad unexplainable on here, other than boosting the so called internet profile.

Wouldn't you agree?

I do as a matter of fact.

I actually neither love nor hate them, I just adopted an anti-Chelsea persona to get a rise out of the fan boys on here.

It works:D

brian m
28-12-2010, 04:51

will they be stopped

Arsenal will pump them:p

womble 3
28-12-2010, 06:00

Wouldn't you agree?

nearly as bad as the obsession some have on this baord with scumtic

Gio Van Bronckhorst
28-12-2010, 13:40

Wouldn't you agree?

I don't understand it.

I have never particularly liked Chelsea but enjoyed watching them in the late 90s, when the Russian crook took over in 2003 I have wished nothing but ill on them.

Im in the minority on FF that thinks Mourinhos a cock :roll:

Loves To Spooge
28-12-2010, 15:50

will they be stopped

Chelsea will beat City and once again bitch slap Arsenal into submission

IMHO ... Chelsea will win their league at an absolute canter this season

http://www.gifbin.com/bin/4mceko5.gif

they couldnt have asked for an easier start.

they slipped up at Wastelands last time, maybe put the cocks away until they play a good side

http://dreamalittledream.ca/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/two-thumbs-up.jpg

Iniesta
05-01-2011, 20:56
1-0 to Wolves, Stephen Hunt.

yorkhill_loyal
05-01-2011, 21:00
1.0 Wolves :D :D

Loves To Spooge
05-01-2011, 21:01
bwahahahaha, even if they win, its still funny

stuart1972
05-01-2011, 21:02
Even although they will beat wolves.....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHA

robroy72
05-01-2011, 21:26
1-0 to Wolves, Stephen Hunt.

Bosingwa OG according to Sporting Life

yorkhill_loyal
05-01-2011, 21:27
Bosingwa OG according to Sporting Life

bbc have it down as an og as well

Ted.
05-01-2011, 22:48
http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/44645000/jpg/_44645441_terry_getty.jpg

freckles1690
05-01-2011, 22:48
Ah, here she is. Old faithful :D

Taxi for big Carlo

Nauld2
05-01-2011, 22:49
Think Mr Cappello will have a job in the morning???

Iniesta
05-01-2011, 22:50
http://www.veryicon.com/icon/png/Sport/British%20Football%20Club/Wolverhampton%20Wanderers.png

Iniesta
05-01-2011, 22:51
Think Mr Cappello will have a job in the morning???

Probably, England haven't done too bad recently.

Rt. Hon. Bearman
05-01-2011, 22:52
Chelsea are gash.

Really hope they miss out on CL next season.

Fingers
05-01-2011, 22:52
:) Nice one.

stuart1972
05-01-2011, 22:53
http://i54.tinypic.com/8vqnat.jpg

BroomloanWATP
05-01-2011, 22:53
http://www.epltalk.com/wp-content/uploads/telegraph.co.uk/telegraph/multimedia/archive/01114/rio_ferdinand_1114662c.jpg

imWATP
05-01-2011, 22:54
Probably, England haven't done too bad recently.

aardvark
05-01-2011, 22:55
While they do appear to be careering towards the relegation zone, I feel with a bit of luck they could arrest the slide. So, they are not unstoppable.

supergers07
05-01-2011, 22:55
brilliant

chelsea back to their level at last
where's your history you cockney trash?

Rt. Hon. Bearman
05-01-2011, 22:56
http://www.pokerpurist.com/uploadedImages/football-news/NewsImages/TN1490_ray_wilkins.jpg

Loves To Spooge
05-01-2011, 22:57
the thread that just keeps on giving

BroomloanWATP
05-01-2011, 23:00
http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/46753000/jpg/_46753786_fergie_weds512.jpg

P2PRFC
05-01-2011, 23:03
This thread is classic fail :D

http://forum.i3d.net/attachments/offtopic-english/943180107d1248216360-english-spam-thread-fail2.jpg

Mandingo
05-01-2011, 23:03
Well done wolves :) :) :)

Iniesta
05-01-2011, 23:04
http://www.pokerpurist.com/uploadedImages/football-news/NewsImages/TN1490_ray_wilkins.jpg

http://i52.tinypic.com/yyoie.gif

DamsideBear
05-01-2011, 23:04
gutted absolutely gutted

Irvine96
05-01-2011, 23:07
Not a chelsea fan...so many in their team to dislike... cole terry...
Well done wolves :D

michaelmyers
05-01-2011, 23:08
http://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/images/50298000/jpg/_50298441_010783794-1.jpg

stuart1972
05-01-2011, 23:08
Jason Cundy on you'reonskysports looks as if he is about to cry :)

yorkhill_loyal
05-01-2011, 23:09
at half time Merson said Chelsea would score at least 2 in the second half :D

thepower
05-01-2011, 23:10
i always laugh when this ridiculous thread gets bumped

thepower
05-01-2011, 23:11
http://www.gifbin.com/bin/052010/1274779903_glen-big-baby-davis-tongue.gif

Iniesta
05-01-2011, 23:12
http://www.gifbin.com/bin/052010/1274779903_glen-big-baby-davis-tongue.gif

Mate, that is brilliant, I'm in stitches here :D:):D

BroomloanWATP
05-01-2011, 23:14
spooge, few questions.

who is top of the EPL?

Not Chelsea
Manure
Not Chelsea

;)

thepower
05-01-2011, 23:17
Mate, that is brilliant, I'm in stitches here :D:):D

I know. I was pishing myself laughing the first time I seen it too :)

daviecoopersleftpeg
05-01-2011, 23:18
They'll come back,i wouldn't be too hasty at this time

:oops:

And by the time they come back the season will be over.