PDA

View Full Version : FF Golf outing - names needed

indoloyal
02-08-2010, 12:39
Below is a list of all persons whom have shown an interest in taking part in this years FF golf outing to be held on Friday the 10th September.
Apologies if I have missed anyone out and anyone looking to take part can be added.
A sticky will hopefully go up soon with the paypal details, this would be the preffered method of payment ( can also be paid on the day ) as it assists in bringing in prizes.
If i have missed anyone out or anyone wishing to come along they can be added to the list. Just send a PM with your email address.

GOSTINBEAR + 1
GREYHAIRBEAR + 1 ( 10 ) + ( 18 )
OKEYDOKEY505 ( 11 )
SGC ( 18 )
A1BERTZ ( 17 )
BRIAN LAUDRUP ( 18 )
PUNKSNOTDEAD + 1
NINEINAROW + 3 ( 12 )
THINLINE ( 10 )
COOKIEMONSTER
MAGNUS
RBOSBEAR ( 18 ) ( PAID )
WALTERSBOY +2 ( 18.15 & 16 )
WILLEMTWAY + 1 ( 18 & 15 )
MMM1285 ( 18 )
GERZY
COLIN FISHER
BAYHEADLOYAL ( 18 )
OLEG ( 13 )
GRINANDBEARIT ( 16 )
LE GREAT WHITE TADPOLE ( 3 )
JBRFC + 3 ( 3 X 18 )
IAN1690
ZED ( 7 ) MAYBE
LOCKERBIE LOYAL + 3 ( 14 + 20 +7+ 10)
INDOLOYAL
GMS
RANDYMARSHLOYAL
MAJOR ( 11 )
CHINAMAN
homerjsimpsoy

TEBLUE
CALEDONIANBEAR

STEFFIGRAFSKNICKERS + 1

BOBTAP ???
SUPER ----------ALLY + 1 ???
NICKYBOYBLUE ???
THOMPO + 3 ???
Add to that the members of the GC and the FF forum.brings us to nearly 50.

indoloyal
02-08-2010, 12:42
Admin apologies for submitting as an article.

Major
02-08-2010, 12:46
Stick my name down mate

handicap 11

Raoul Duke
02-08-2010, 12:48
Where is it?

Grandmaster_Suck
02-08-2010, 12:52
The FF Golf Classic is always a great day out!

http://i748.photobucket.com/albums/xx122/Follow_Follow/8d91ae0c.jpg

indoloyal
02-08-2010, 12:55
Stick my name down mate

handicap 11

Will do mate good to have you along. What size of polo top.

Raoul Duke answer in the post above

gazzasno8jersey
02-08-2010, 13:25
Intrested in this but all depends on getting day off work, how much notice do u need to put names down.

Cheers

Thehammerlegend
02-08-2010, 13:54
am interested but dont have a handicap as not member of a club but i play every tuesday is that a issue as would love to come along

Grandmaster_Suck
02-08-2010, 14:00
am interested but dont have a handicap as not member of a club but i play every tuesday is that a issue as would love to come along

Not an issue at all. I'm in the same boat!

indoloyal
02-08-2010, 14:42

Its about having a good day meeting fellow FFers and most importantly with all the proceeds going towards the Sara Thakery foundation.

Brian Laudrup
02-08-2010, 15:54
Bumpty bump

the stroller
02-08-2010, 16:05
wheres the event taking place ,im up for a round of golf ,hope it st andrews or carnoustie and im in ,anyone let is no theres no mention of the course, guys if i make this event i will only have a half set of clubs as some scumbag broke into our clubhouse and took 6 sets of clubs and by my luck mines went west ,still ive got the artilaly in my bag to go close or maybe win ,lets no where it is ,cheers bears wee-eck the stroller im off to have my tea guys the missus got a lovely bit styeak mushroom plenty onions with a wad of chips followed by a fancy vienetta ice cream roll thing (im having half that and theres 2 adults 2 kids) the only think the steak with the old false teeth ,worse than watching the mhanks,hope you guys get something,ill think about yous as im gulping down a lovely vienetta lol ,eat well keep cool and keep STROLLING WEE-ECK

the stroller
02-08-2010, 16:21
YOULL BE like me hammer pure guff lol ,i play off 56 ,but getting it down slowly done my 70 par course in something like 43 over par ,but the wind was howling ,maybe i can partner you if we get to the event ,on a serious note i always donate to erskine so on here do i donate through paypal i done that on gersforum ,ive no got loads i give 2 quid a month and if every member gave that after the overheads the erskine get the rest ,dont know what happens on here but ill donate as i did on gf and let the mods sort it ,someone let me no where i donate ,itll be small donations on a regular basis as i said 2 pound a month or thereabouts away for tea wee-eck the stroller;)

indoloyal
02-08-2010, 17:02
YOULL BE like me hammer pure guff lol ,i play off 56 ,but getting it down slowly done my 70 par course in something like 43 over par ,but the wind was howling ,maybe i can partner you if we get to the event ,on a serious note i always donate to erskine so on here do i donate through paypal i done that on gersforum ,ive no got loads i give 2 quid a month and if every member gave that after the overheads the erskine get the rest ,dont know what happens on here but ill donate as i did on gf and let the mods sort it ,someone let me no where i donate ,itll be small donations on a regular basis as i said 2 pound a month or thereabouts away for tea wee-eck the stroller;)

*** Stroller look up the rest of the post and you will see where and when.
Unfortunatley its not St Andrews, but het we try our best.
Enjoy your dinner.

cookiemonster
02-08-2010, 18:16
My name was up last time you posted up,disappeared now,stick me back up please

NickyBoyBlue
02-08-2010, 18:31
I'm still interested but may be going to Portugal to play and I think its that weekend.How much notice do you need?
I'm another who doesn't have an official handicap,only taken the game up again after 5-7 years off,but probably off 10ish used to be 6.

indoloyal
02-08-2010, 18:44
My name was up last time you posted up,disappeared now,stick me back up please

Thats it on again mate.

indoloyal
02-08-2010, 18:45
[QUOTE=NickyBoyBlue;11798974]I'm still interested but may be going to Portugal to play and I think its that weekend.How much notice do you need?
I'm another who doesn't have an official handicap,only taken the game up again after 5-7 years off,but probably off 10ish used to be 6.[/QUOTE

Call a deadline of two weeks from now.

MMM1285
02-08-2010, 19:04
If you can get enough cloth, could I get a zeplin sized polo shirt ?? :D

PM sent mate

indoloyal
02-08-2010, 19:07
Here is a comment from the charity site Just Giving which the Sara charity can be found
Sara Thackray Charitable Trust - Follow Follow Golf Day
10 Sep 2010
***************** is a group of Rangers supporters who have supported the Sara Thackray Charitable Trust from the very outset, this golf day is to raise funds for this charity. They have been the charities biggest fundraisers to date, a fantastic group of lads who do so much for not only our charity but so many others. The Sara Thackray Charitable Trust thanks them so much for all their help, well done lads you deserve a tremendous amount of credit..

BlueKidG
02-08-2010, 19:12
wheres the event taking place ,im up for a round of golf ,hope it st andrews or carnoustie and im in ,anyone let is no theres no mention of the course, guys if i make this event i will only have a half set of clubs as some scumbag broke into our clubhouse and took 6 sets of clubs and by my luck mines went west ,still ive got the artilaly in my bag to go close or maybe win ,lets no where it is ,cheers bears wee-eck the stroller im off to have my tea guys the missus got a lovely bit styeak mushroom plenty onions with a wad of chips followed by a fancy vienetta ice cream roll thing (im having half that and theres 2 adults 2 kids) the only think the steak with the old false teeth ,worse than watching the mhanks,hope you guys get something,ill think about yous as im gulping down a lovely vienetta lol ,eat well keep cool and keep STROLLING WEE-ECK

Your ****ing at it :eek: :D :eek: :D

kingpickle
02-08-2010, 19:17
Below is a list of all persons whom have shown an interest in taking part in this years FF golf outing to be held on Friday the 10th September.
Apologies if I have missed anyone out and anyone looking to take part can be added.
A sticky will hopefully go up soon with the paypal details, this would be the preffered method of payment ( can also be paid on the day ) as it assists in bringing in prizes.
If i have missed anyone out or anyone wishing to come along they can be added to the list. Just send a PM with your email address.

GOSTINBEAR + 1
OKEYDOKEY505 ( 11 )
SGC ( 18 )
A1BERTZ ( 17 )
BRIAN LAUDRUP ( 18 )
PUNKSNOTDEAD + 1
NINEINAROW + 3 ( 12 )
THINLINE ( 10 )
COOKIEMONSTER
MAGNUS
RBOSBEAR ( 18 ) ( PAID )
MMM1285 ( 18 )
GERZY
COLIN FISHER
BAYHEADLOYAL ( 18 )
OLEG ( 13 )
GRINANDBEARIT ( 16 )
JBRFC + 3 ( 3 X 18 )
IAN1690
ZED ( 7 ) MAYBE
INDOLOYAL
GMS
RANDYMARSHLOYAL
MAJOR ( 11 )

TEBLUE
CALEDONIANBEAR

STEFFIGRAFSKNICKERS + 1

BOBTAP ???
NICKYBOYBLUE ???
THOMPO + 3 ???

What the ones highlighted there all bandits :p

Major
02-08-2010, 19:19

Shark alert :D

make him play of scratch

:)

Major
02-08-2010, 19:20
Not an issue at all. I'm in the same boat!

Scratch for you them :D

indoloyal
02-08-2010, 19:25

The Pm`s are better.

gilday
02-08-2010, 19:35
If anybody is going from the Arbroath Area let me know !!!

homerjsimpsoy
02-08-2010, 19:36
i would like to come along but only started playing in March with second hand clubs (bought from NIAR).

no official handicap yet still to submit 2 cards and will do it before end of August.

Apollogies in advance to whomever i end up playing with as I am not that good.

Best so far 90 (par 71) worst 109 (again par 71)

Brian Laudrup
02-08-2010, 19:37
i would like to come along but only started playing in March with second hand clubs (bought from NIAR).

no official handicap yet still to submit 2 cards and will do it before end of August.

Apollogies in advance to whomever i end up playing with as I am not that good.

Best so far 90 (par 71) worst 109 (again par 71)

all welcome mate handicap or not

homerjsimpsoy
02-08-2010, 19:43
all welcome mate handicap or not
pm sent to OP.

give you all a chance to see my balls:p

(the personalised ones i got made that is)

indoloyal
02-08-2010, 19:54
pm sent to OP.

give you all a chance to see my balls:p

(the personalised ones i got made that is)

PM replied to and added to the list

Brian Laudrup
02-08-2010, 19:55
its all going well Indo,it could be a long day

the stroller
02-08-2010, 19:58
My name was up last time you posted up,disappeared now,stick me back up pleasewe got something in common mate everything you put your name up for go west as well, i think the guy thinks im no wanting a game of golf ,im no playing now anyway ,ill get the forum the old course next year after the october dunhill cup ,if no ill get carnoustie ,the only thing is theres no hole one the way we play ,start on hole 2 your well oot oh site and just carry on until the 18th ,ill keep everyone ok ,thinking about it if im free that friday i might play but at the moment im a non starter ok guys ,wee-eck the stroller;)

homerjsimpsoy
02-08-2010, 19:58

how do you play off 56 when 28 is the highest handicap, i am new to the sport and not very good so probably 24 - 28 will be my handicap. ps are you playing twice:D

indoloyal
02-08-2010, 20:05
Thats it guys next year the Stroller will be taking over and it will be held at St Andrews or Carnoustie. Thing is you will starting at the second.
Looks like we will be skipping on.

BlueKidG
02-08-2010, 20:12
Thats it guys next year the Stroller will be taking over and it will be held at St Andrews or Carnoustie. Thing is you will starting at the second.
Looks like we will be skipping on.

Or strolling on :o

Im a no this year.

But next year im in :cool:

Cross Keys Rab
02-08-2010, 20:16
Indo, I got my date shifted again for coming home from this job. I should be back in Scotland on the 31st August.

Can you stick my name back down again please, even as a reserve if the numbers get to high.

I'll pay the entry fee regardless of whether I make the golf or not. Can't guarantee I will be home, but just now I can't see any reason I won't be. I'll keep you updated on that.

BlueBaker72
02-08-2010, 20:54

Some of his best posts are here.

http://forum.*****************/showthread.php?t=674511

PMSL:D:D:D

Baxter79
02-08-2010, 21:16

GOSTINBEAR + 1
OKEYDOKEY505 ( 11 )
SGC ( 18 )
A1BERTZ ( 17 )
BRIAN LAUDRUP ( 18 )
PUNKSNOTDEAD + 1
NINEINAROW + 3 ( 12 )
THINLINE ( 10 )
COOKIEMONSTER
MAGNUS
RBOSBEAR ( 18 ) ( PAID )
MMM1285 ( 18 )
GERZY
COLIN FISHER
BAYHEADLOYAL ( 18 )
OLEG ( 13 )
GRINANDBEARIT ( 16 )
JBRFC + 3 ( 3 X 18 )
IAN1690
ZED ( 7 ) MAYBE
INDOLOYAL
GMS
RANDYMARSHLOYAL
MAJOR ( 11 )
CHINAMAN
homerjsimpsoy

TEBLUE
CALEDONIANBEAR

STEFFIGRAFSKNICKERS + 1

BOBTAP ???
NICKYBOYBLUE ???
THOMPO + 3 ???

Wheres THE STROLLERS name he'd beat all the bandits wae a half a bag of clubs and a vienetta in his hand at the same time...:D

indoloyal
02-08-2010, 21:25
The Stroller should come along wonder if he would be still as cocky ???
Would be interesting.

BlueKidG
03-08-2010, 07:20
The Stroller should come along wonder if he would be still as cocky ???
Would be interesting.

:eek:

make sure u invite him next year :D

Major
03-08-2010, 09:27
Bump bump .....

BlueKidG
03-08-2010, 10:09
Bump bump .....

Stroll stroll surely :D

bobtap
03-08-2010, 10:29
I'm going to be struggling to get the time off work for this :(

Gutted as I really wanted to make it along to this one!!!! maybe one day I will get there! :p

enjoy the day out guys!

Brian Laudrup
03-08-2010, 11:33
I'm going to be struggling to get the time off work for this :(

Gutted as I really wanted to make it along to this one!!!! maybe one day I will get there! :p

enjoy the day out guys!

I've got a "hospital appointment" that day:D. No way I would get the day off if I asked for it

Redrage
03-08-2010, 12:41
If I can rope Crown Defender into this, I would like to come along.

bobtap
03-08-2010, 13:07
I've got a "hospital appointment" that day:D. No way I would get the day off if I asked for it

that may well be a good shout! :p

NickyBoyBlue
03-08-2010, 13:28
Call a deadline of two weeks from now.

I'll let you know asap.

indoloyal
03-08-2010, 17:19
If I can rope Crown Defender into this, I would like to come along.

I believe Crown Defender is coming along

indoloyal
03-08-2010, 19:47
Bumpity bump

womble 3
03-08-2010, 19:50
and its connection with football or rangers

can i join at the 19th:D

the stroller
03-08-2010, 20:04
im out this year guys ,but going to get my game down for next year ,the guys right 28 is the highest handicap ,so thats my new handicap ,i thought i was a 56 going by my stats thats me halfed my handicap without hitting or trying to hit a golf ball cheers for the info ,ill come for a game next year when i get it down to about 11,tenner a head as per ?wee-eck stroller

A1bertz
03-08-2010, 21:14
Bump...

Admin,
Can you not make this a sticky and keep it at the top of the page or better still, hyper link the big banner at the top this thread so folks can find details and learn about how to go about things?

Brian Laudrup
03-08-2010, 21:14
bumpty bump bump

indoloyal
03-08-2010, 21:20
Hear hear cheers Jim , Ross

Phantom Jack
03-08-2010, 21:27

how does crack taste?

A1bertz
03-08-2010, 21:34
Hear hear cheers Jim , Ross

Sshhh - Child Support Agency are looking for the 2 of us :p

Brian Laudrup
03-08-2010, 21:37
Sshhh - Child Support Agency are looking for the 2 of us :p

yeah indo keep it on the low low

indoloyal
03-08-2010, 21:40
This outing has went ahead now for the last 4 years with every year being a total success ( Womble 3 yes its a football forum but should I post it in the Lounge to a smaller audience ) It has been ran now for the last 4 years and funded the Sara Thackary charity foundation ( But hey reading the previous posts would take time )
I fought with myself about running it again this year and was encouraged to do so by the previous regulars and also Sara`s parents. So i decided it was again i worthwhile going ahead with.
As in previous years events like this, we were encouraged and applauded, I look for no applause but simply to raise funds and recognition for a very worthwhile charity so please would the likes of The Stroller or other negative posts please focus your unimigaitive, unfunny posts elsewhere and leave this thread available for genuine FFers who have something positive to vent towards the post.

smi26
03-08-2010, 22:46
What Is the cost, Is It one round or two?

MMM1285
03-08-2010, 22:55
What Is the cost, Is It one round or two?

format from the past few years has been, rolls & coffe/tea on arrival, 1 round of golf, and meal after round (cant remember if 2 course meal or not)

great prizes up for grabs too.

im sure it was about 50 for the day, but indo would be able to let you know the cost

good day mate, well worth it

waltersboy
03-08-2010, 23:00
What the ones highlighted there all bandits :p

former winners should always have 2-3 strokes removed;)

indoloyal
05-08-2010, 10:28
Bumpity bump

jbrfc
05-08-2010, 20:15
Bump for Mac ;)

MAC THE MOD
05-08-2010, 20:28
Cheers for the bump jbrfc, is it teams or individuals?
Could get a few of the boys to go.
How much is it for the day?

thinline
05-08-2010, 22:35
rolls coffee on arrival, round of golf and a good laugh with like minded people. if you have never seen me play golf i assure you you will laugh. 2 course meal, tea coffee prize giving; and hopefully lots of money raised for a worthwhile cause. The guys have organised this great day themselves for the last 4 years and give their time free and ask nor seek any recognition.

if you can support the day and the foundation. bump

Redrage
09-08-2010, 19:16
nevermind, got the link to open in the end

indoloyal
09-08-2010, 19:32
The FF Golf Classic is always a great day out!

http://i748.photobucket.com/albums/xx122/Follow_Follow/8d91ae0c.jpg

See the link regarding the payment details, several have asked to pay on the day which is ok but as you can understand polo tops and some prizes need to be purchased prior.

Brian Laudrup
09-08-2010, 19:39
payment link for players....

http://tinyurl.com/FFGolf2010Player

payment link for caddies....

http://tinyurl.com/FFgolfCaddy

players please state what size polo top required

indoloyal
09-08-2010, 21:50
See the link regarding the payment details, several have asked to pay on the day which is ok but as you can understand polo tops and some prizes need to be purchased prior.

Admin can we put this up as a sticky to stop it being bumped all the time.

justice
09-08-2010, 22:00
Im interested and may be able to put together a 4ball, could i get a pm with further details pls.

Brian Laudrup
09-08-2010, 22:08
Im interested and may be able to put together a 4ball, could i get a pm with further details pls.

what other details do you need mate??

cookiemonster
09-08-2010, 22:28
payment link for players....

http://tinyurl.com/FFGolf2010Player

payment link for caddies....

http://tinyurl.com/FFgolfCaddy

players please state what size polo top required

Cheers for the link,couldn't get the others to work,paid

Brian Laudrup
09-08-2010, 22:30
Cheers for the link,couldn't get the others to work,paid

No probs mate

justice
09-08-2010, 22:48
what other details do you need mate??

times available and prices pls

potnryan_2
10-08-2010, 12:47
i would like to put my name forward for this, im a 14 handicapper, polo shirt is large, as you will propably see im a new poster but any of TBO boys can vouch for me, JBRFC, RBF, MFDM, DEL 157 etc

cheers

ryan

Brian Laudrup
10-08-2010, 13:01
times available and prices pls

The price is 50, for that you get rolls etc before the start, a round of golf, a polo shirt and a two course meal at the end.

As for times it's just pot luck what group of four you are in and when your tee-off time is but if you need to be somewhere later in the day arrangements can be made for an early tee off time

justice
10-08-2010, 13:18
ah right so you just get drawn in a team of 4 at a random time and meet some fellow FFers? sounds like a good deal, I'll see if any of my mates fancy it as well and get back to you.

Brian Laudrup
10-08-2010, 13:32
ah right so you just get drawn in a team of 4 at a random time and meet some fellow FFers? sounds like a good deal, I'll see if any of my mates fancy it as well and get back to you.

Yeah mate the idea is to mix everyone up so you get to meet new follow followers.

indoloyal
10-08-2010, 14:08
i would like to put my name forward for this, im a 14 handicapper, polo shirt is large, as you will propably see im a new poster but any of TBO boys can vouch for me, JBRFC, RBF, MFDM, DEL 157 etc

cheers

ryan
Ryan pm me all your details and I'll add you to the list will need your email address and polo size

tonycrfc1
10-08-2010, 21:41
im up for this, much is it etc etc??

tonycrfc1
10-08-2010, 21:44

cheers

ryan

ryan your pish at golf ko haha fancy another crazy outing at troon again? or just settle for this at the briggs

Brian Laudrup
10-08-2010, 21:49
im up for this, much is it etc etc??

read through the thread mate,all the details are in it

KAB
10-08-2010, 21:52
Will speak to you know who about that item Indoloyal.

;)

A1bertz
10-08-2010, 22:02
If it helps anyone and transport is the problem putting you off going, I'll be travelling from Wemyss Bay to Bishopbriggs and happy to pick a body or 2 up along the way as long as its a reasonable detour.

I may have one pick up already at Erskine(-zed- if he can make his feckin mind up)

So 1st come , 1st served, Just PM me your details, a picture of your wife would help so I know what to expect.

scoobyblue
10-08-2010, 22:06
love to be at this event but im in spain on yhose dates boooooohoooooo

potnryan_2
10-08-2010, 23:24
ryan your pish at golf ko haha fancy another crazy outing at troon again? or just settle for this at the briggs

a home tie for you big man, that'll be a shame when you get humped

Scooterbear
10-08-2010, 23:37
As discussed on Saturday I'll be there but looking at the posts above re unofficial handicaps can I have 18 since I'm getting you a top and a ball ;)

indoloyal
11-08-2010, 10:44
As discussed on Saturday I'll be there but looking at the posts above re unofficial handicaps can I have 18 since I'm getting you a top and a ball ;)

As long as you get it signed by the hopefully new players.

KAB
11-08-2010, 15:03
By way of a bump:

Indoloyal - good news from Numan_Loyal on that item hopefully.

Could be approved by Friday. ;)

tonycrfc1
11-08-2010, 18:12
a home tie for you big man, that'll be a shame when you get humped

haha tell me about it just need to get abita practise in

KAB
14-08-2010, 02:12
Numan_Loyal has come through as promised Indoloyal.

PM on it's way.

;)

indoloyal
14-08-2010, 02:48
PM returned

Many thanks to the Arthur Numan Loyal for the donation as a prize.
We have had many donations form different persons/groups and will be thanking all of those after the event.
The donations go a long way to ensuring that a succesful day is had by all
Once again proves WATP

grinandbearit
14-08-2010, 08:48
i,m in as usual ,great day out

thinline
14-08-2010, 09:41
payment sent bump

indoloyal
20-08-2010, 01:25
Since the 16th I have sent 18 Pm`s to those who have asked to take part asking for confirmation wether they still intend in coming.
Since then I have had 5 replies, in checking if any of those whom have been Pm`d have been online it seems the case that the majority have.
If you cannot come along let me know, if you are waiting for time off or waiting to see if someone is coming along again let me know.
Stuff need to be arranged prior to the event so the quicker i have an answer one way or another i can getting things moving.
Not a lot to ask.

chinaman
20-08-2010, 01:29
i will square up on tuesday

cheers

indoloyal
20-08-2010, 01:35
i will square up on tuesday

cheers

Got you down as the 23rd mate No problem , You replied many have yet too.

indoloyal
20-08-2010, 07:32
Since the 16th I have sent 18 Pm`s to those who have asked to take part asking for confirmation wether they still intend in coming.
Since then I have had 5 replies, in checking if any of those whom have been Pm`d have been online it seems the case that the majority have.
If you cannot come along let me know, if you are waiting for time off or waiting to see if someone is coming along again let me know.
Stuff need to be arranged prior to the event so the quicker i have an answer one way or another i can getting things moving.
Not a lot to ask.

Bump for the dayshift

Brian Laudrup
20-08-2010, 07:46
I will pay today mate

Major
20-08-2010, 08:00
Not a lot to ask.

I replied :D

indoloyal
20-08-2010, 17:07
Bump as a reminder to those who have had Pm`s sent.

Brian Laudrup
20-08-2010, 18:21
Bump, c'mon people let indo know if you are playing or not

DoubletLoyal
20-08-2010, 18:35
am on holiday so will give all u other guys a chance :P

indoloyal
20-08-2010, 20:09
am on holiday so will give all u other guys a chance :P

What does that mean ??

MMM1285
20-08-2010, 20:14
Bump as a reminder to those who have had Pm`s sent.

indo, you should have me confirmed by pm ... i will sort out payment over weekend.

indoloyal
20-08-2010, 20:16
Indeed had a pm from Laurie today confirming the same.
Cheers mate

tonycrfc1
20-08-2010, 20:58
Had to pull out, gutted , bloody work not giving me it off!

Grandmaster_Suck
20-08-2010, 21:29
Indo,

Firing out postal reminders tomorrow to punters who have been before as well mate.

Brian Laudrup
20-08-2010, 23:56
payed as promised Indo.

bumpty bump

indoloyal
21-08-2010, 00:10
Can always rely on the regulars.

indoloyal
21-08-2010, 00:10
Indo,

Firing out postal reminders tomorrow to punters who have been before as well mate.

Looking good for about the 44 mark again.

Brian Laudrup
21-08-2010, 00:13
managed to blag seven 4 balls so far Indo,only recieved 2 so far but im sure the other 5 will arrive next week sometime

indoloyal
21-08-2010, 00:16
Still can accomadate a few more.
For 50 pound you get 3 X prov1`s a FF polo top pitch repairer and marker, tea and rolls in the morning and a two course meal after a round of golf.
Good value for money a chance to meet FF`ers and raise funds for the charity.

FiveStarGer
21-08-2010, 00:25
right lads im going to try and book the 10th september off on holiday in work when am back in monday

i'll let you know ASAP from there if the holiday is accepted

very interested to play and to support the cause! been playing twice a week for the past month also so hopefully the practice means i wouldnt embarass myself!!!

two of my mates who i play golf with every week might be interested also though they arent members of FF...would they be cool to play if interested?

cheers

Ted.
21-08-2010, 00:42
What date is this on? And I only have a handicap of 21 does that matter?

indoloyal
21-08-2010, 00:52
right lads im going to try and book the 10th september off on holiday in work when am back in monday

i'll let you know ASAP from there if the holiday is accepted

very interested to play and to support the cause! been playing twice a week for the past month also so hopefully the practice means i wouldnt embarass myself!!!

two of my mates who i play golf with every week might be interested also though they arent members of FF...would they be cool to play if interested?

cheers

What date is this on? And I only have a handicap of 21 does that matter?

PM`s sent

RSEA2009
22-08-2010, 15:53
bump.............

indoloyal
25-08-2010, 00:02
An updated list of who have stated they will be definites. ( Members of the GC who are on FF still to be added )

Thanks to all the guys who go that extra bit by arranging days off etc. and I understand those who have had to call off for various reasons.

There is still room for 4 or 5 more if anyone would like to take part.
Hopefully another succesful day to look forward to.

GOSTINBEAR + 1

POTNRYAN
SGC ( 18 )
A1BERTZ ( 17 ) ???????????
BRIAN LAUDRUP ( 18 )
PUNKSNOTDEAD + 1

THINLINE ( 10 )
MAJOR ( 11 )

RBOSBEAR ( 18 )
WILLEMTWAY + 1 ( 18 & 15 ) + 1
MMM1285 ( 22 + 9 ) + 1
GERZY
THEHAMMERLEGEND
BAYHEADLOYAL ( 18 )
OLEG ( 13 )
GRINANDBEARIT ( 16 )

JBRFC + ( 18 X 18 )
CHINAMAN ( 28 )
BELLY2013
BIGMALC ( 18 )
GMS
RANDYMARSHLOYAL
THOMPO + 2
WULLIE BARR
REDRAGE/ CROWN DEFENDER Still to decide
TEBLUE
OKEYDOKEY505
STEFFIGRAFSKNICKERS
COOKIEMONSTER ( 21 ) Still to decide
FIVESTARGER Still to decide
MAC THE MOD ???? Still to decide
TED Still to decide

FiveStarGer
25-08-2010, 01:41
still waiting on the work getting back to me mate hopefully get an answer 2moro

KAB
25-08-2010, 09:29
A wee bump.............

indoloyal
25-08-2010, 16:51
An updated list of who have stated they will be definites. ( Members of the GC who are on FF still to be added )

Thanks to all the guys who go that extra bit by arranging days off etc. and I understand those who have had to call off for various reasons.

There is still room for 4 or 5 more if anyone would like to take part.

GOSTINBEAR + 1

POTNRYAN
SGC ( 18 )
A1BERTZ ( 17 ) ???????????
BRIAN LAUDRUP ( 18 )
PUNKSNOTDEAD + 1

THINLINE ( 10 )
MAJOR ( 11 )

RBOSBEAR ( 18 )
MMM1285 ( 22 + 9 ) + 1
GERZY
THEHAMMERLEGEND
BAYHEADLOYAL ( 18 )
OLEG ( 13 )
GRINANDBEARIT ( 16 )

JBRFC + ( 18 X 18 )
CHINAMAN ( 28 )
BELLY2013
BIGMALC ( 18 )
GMS
RANDYMARSHLOYAL
THOMPO + 2
WULLIE BARR + Caddy
REDRAGE/ CROWN DEFENDER Still to decide
TEBLUE
OKEYDOKEY505
STEFFIGRAFSKNICKERS
COOKIEMONSTER ( 21 ) Still to decide
FIVESTARGER Still to decide
MAC THE MOD ???? Still to decide
TED Still to decide

Greyhairbear + 1

Updated

okeydokey505
25-08-2010, 17:40
Greyhairbear + 1

Updated

Thought he wasn't going ? :)

indoloyal
25-08-2010, 17:43
Thought he wasn't going ? :)

The job has been put of for another month hence the reason he can make it.

okeydokey505
25-08-2010, 17:59
The job has been put of for another month hence the reason he can make it.

Good that keeps his T Shirt count up :D

RoyalBlue1
25-08-2010, 19:05
I'll be in attendance if there are still places?

indoloyal
25-08-2010, 22:24
Many thanks to Brian Laudrup for his hard work in obtaining of now 7 four balls at various different golf clubs.( 1 already donated for the Mearns GC )
The regulars will remember we had 11 four balls and every group had a four ball at a different course.
We are not far away from having the same this year

FiveStarGer
25-08-2010, 22:31
looks like ill be unable to play lads cant get the time off

was looking forward to it to!

hope the event goes well!

indoloyal
25-08-2010, 22:39
I'll be in attendance if there are still places?

Now have all youre details and added to the list.

ian1690
25-08-2010, 22:42
Sadly I wont be in attendance this year but had a round with indo a couple of weeks ago and know himself and the other regulars are once again putting in a great deal of effort to make it the fantastic day it always is.

For anyone reading the thread and still swithering, just go for it!! You won't be disappointed with the day.

KAB
26-08-2010, 22:28
Its about having a good day meeting fellow FFers and most importantly with all the proceeds going towards the Sara Thakery foundation.

Tonights a good night to bump for you mate.

;)

Brian Laudrup
31-08-2010, 22:20
bumpmty bump bump

belly2103
31-08-2010, 22:34
looking forward to it. shame i need to drive or i would of enjoyed a good old bevy :)

Brian Laudrup
31-08-2010, 22:35
looking forward to it. shame i need to drive or i would of enjoyed a good old bevy :)

leave the car at the golf club like im doing,it will be fine and go get it the following day

cookiemonster
31-08-2010, 22:58
Anybody going from the Airdrie area? Unfortunately i don't drive,but will share a taxi or petrol costs gladly

indoloyal
31-08-2010, 23:01
Looking like 44 to 48 definites should be another good day.

Cross Keys Rab
31-08-2010, 23:03
Looking like 44 to 48 definites should be another good day.

I'm home now Indo so I'm in.

indoloyal
31-08-2010, 23:06
I'm home now Indo so I'm in.

No problem mate Pm me youre polo top size.

indoloyal
31-08-2010, 23:29
Anybody going from the Airdrie area? Unfortunately i don't drive,but will share a taxi or petrol costs gladly

PM sent and lift organised

indoloyal
31-08-2010, 23:29

Check your in box regarding a lift.

indoloyal
31-08-2010, 23:31
52 now confirmed as coming.
Need to draw a line at that, thanks for all who have shown an interest and especially those are coming along.
Not forgetting those who have kindly donated for prizes.
I`ll put up a post on that subject after the event
Cheers

KAB
31-08-2010, 23:32
Check your in box regarding a lift.

Don't forget that item Sir.

;)

KAB
31-08-2010, 23:33
52 now confirmed as coming.

Missed your post - you should round it up to 54.>:)

indoloyal
01-09-2010, 00:21
Don't forget that item Sir.

;)

Arrive home on Thursday Pm your number and I`ll call you then.

indoloyal
01-09-2010, 00:24
[QUOTE=indoloyal;11994184]An updated list of who have stated they will be definites. ( Members of the GC who are on FF still to be added )

GOSTINBEAR + 1
GREYHAIRBEAR + 1
POTNRYAN
SGC ( 18 )

BRIAN LAUDRUP ( 18 )
PUNKSNOTDEAD + 1

THINLINE ( 10 )
MAJOR ( 11 )

RBOSBEAR ( 18 )
MMM1285 ( 22 + 9 ) + 1
GERZY
THEHAMMERLEGEND
BAYHEADLOYAL ( 18 )
OLEG ( 13 )
GRINANDBEARIT ( 16 )
CROSSKEYSRAB
JBRFC + ( 18 X 18 )
CHINAMAN ( 28 )
BELLY2013
BIGMALC ( 18 )
GMS
RANDYMARSHLOYAL
THOMPO + 4
WULLIE BARR
ROYALBLUE1
TEBLUE
OKEYDOKEY505
STEFFIGRAFSKNICKERS
COOKIEMONSTER ( 21 )

Updated list.

Renoranger
01-09-2010, 02:39
Wish I was there to play. Good luck to all and replace your divots.

Cross Keys Rab
01-09-2010, 10:29
Belly2013 PM me please regarding a lift. I'm having no joy trying to send you one.

belly2103
01-09-2010, 10:43
Belly2013 PM me please regarding a lift. I'm having no joy trying to send you one.

did you get my message mate?

DavieCooperloyalGB
01-09-2010, 11:13
am up for it

Cross Keys Rab
01-09-2010, 11:51
did you get my message mate?

Got it and replied.

gazzah
07-09-2010, 11:41
how many playing in this ? is it full ?

justice
07-09-2010, 12:21
If there are still spaces I might still be up for playing but I wont know til later in the week.

BlueKidG
07-09-2010, 12:23

always make me smile :dance: :clap:

gazzah
07-09-2010, 14:39
bump ? ......

Major
07-09-2010, 15:09
anyone know what time the first tee is

indoloyal
07-09-2010, 15:20
Be there for 10:00 first tee off time is 11:00.

PM sent to Gazzah.
Justice unfortunatley all the spaces have been filled and more.

Looking likely Sara`s mother will be coming along to say thanks.
Hopefully the sun will shine a good day had by all and the chairty being the winner.

-ZED-
07-09-2010, 16:24
Good luck with the weather Indo...sorry I can't be there this year, but heartened to hear that the spaces are full and our fellow Bears are supporting this worthy cause.

PS For those FF Golf virgins out there, its a great day out.

WeeBudsBud
07-09-2010, 17:43
Be there for 10:00 first tee off time is 11:00.

PM sent to Gazzah.
Justice unfortunatley all the spaces have been filled and more.

Looking likely Sara`s mother will be coming along to say thanks.
Hopefully the sun will shine a good day had by all and the chairty being the winner.

Was gonna try for a late entry but no chance I see.

The weather f/cast is shite all week I`m afraid.

Brian Laudrup
07-09-2010, 18:32
Just saw the BBC weather forecast and it's bad, heavy rain and strong winds

Major
07-09-2010, 18:54
Ok bro see you there

indoloyal
08-09-2010, 06:54
Just saw the BBC weather forecast and it's bad, heavy rain and strong winds

Feckin joy

Major
08-09-2010, 07:48
Im sure we can play in the wind and rain lol

remember the cause and you will forget about the weather

Brian Laudrup
08-09-2010, 07:51
Im sure we can play in the wind and rain lol

remember the cause and you will forget about the weather

Spot on mate but if it had been a nice day it would have made the day even better

Major
08-09-2010, 08:02
Spot on mate but if it had been a nice day it would have made the day even better

i know mate but waterproofs are your friend and there is a locker room so some dry clothes should be taken aswell

im going to enjoy it no matter what the weather

frankfurterbear1
08-09-2010, 08:53
Dropped off donation last night to indo's brother.
Dangerous game dropping things off, got car stopped going through Bridgeton at 8.25, somebody was shot at 8.10!

Brian Laudrup
08-09-2010, 19:10
weather update from BBC Scotland news and it might be good news,the new heather weather bird said that the rain should clear western scotland early friday to leave a decent day for the rest of the day,hope she's right

Major
08-09-2010, 19:42
indoloyal I have 2 tickets for hamilton game in the Rangers end sitting together I will bring them with me on Friday and you can use them as a prize if you like mate , just let me know if you want them WATP

Kris-rfc
08-09-2010, 20:16
any places left ?

Brian Laudrup
08-09-2010, 20:26
any places left ?

No mate we are full unless there are any late call offs

potnryan_2
08-09-2010, 20:52
sorry not been on for a while, i'm good to go, is it ok to pay on friday,

p.s. i may be able to donate a four ball at cawder as a prize, just waiting on the secretary to confirm

Brian Laudrup
08-09-2010, 20:57
sorry not been on for a while, i'm good to go, is it ok to pay on friday,

p.s. i may be able to donate a four ball at cawder as a prize, just waiting on the secretary to confirm

no probs whatsoever to pay on the day mate

potnryan_2
08-09-2010, 21:49
no probs whatsoever to pay on the day mate

cheers, looking forward to it(apart from playing with bandits!":o

Brian Laudrup
08-09-2010, 21:52
cheers, looking forward to it(apart from playing with bandits!":o

exactly what everyone else will be thinking about you:D

cookiemonster
08-09-2010, 22:38
exactly what everyone else will be thinking about you:D

You just remember your 3rd at the 17th at Airdrie on Sunday :p

Brian Laudrup
08-09-2010, 22:47
You just remember your 3rd at the 17th at Airdrie on Sunday :p

Get it right it was my 2nd, the 3rd was the missed putt from 3 feet

cookiemonster
08-09-2010, 22:52
Get it right it was my 2nd, the 3rd was the missed putt from 3 feet

So it was,i'm usually hitting my third from there,didn't mention the missed putt,your handicap isn't going up cos of that is it? :eek:

Brian Laudrup
08-09-2010, 22:56
You can't get higher than 18 anyways:p, as I said at the time mate that is the best golf shot I have ever played and we won't mention the 10 I had a few holes earlier

cookiemonster
08-09-2010, 23:15
You can't get higher than 18 anyways:p, as I said at the time mate that is the best golf shot I have ever played and we won't mention the 10 I had a few holes earlier

Ok,i won't mention the 10 on Friday,well not until i get a lift over to Bishopbriggs :D See you on Friday mate 9am?

indoloyal
09-09-2010, 05:33
indoloyal I have 2 tickets for hamilton game in the Rangers end sitting together I will bring them with me on Friday and you can use them as a prize if you like mate , just let me know if you want them WATP

Superb mate cheers

indoloyal
09-09-2010, 05:37
Update , its looking likely I will be running late my flight from Jo/Borg was missed ( Its a long story ).the next flight is leaving tonight and arrives in Glasgow at 09:50 i have a lift arranged and will head straight to GC.
If everyone could be there for ten .

Major
09-09-2010, 07:43
Update , its looking likely I will be running late my flight from Jo/Borg was missed ( Its a long story ).the next flight is leaving tonight and arrives in Glasgow at 09:50 i have a lift arranged and will head straight to GC.
If everyone could be there for ten .

No problem Bro

See you tomorrow

AllysArmy
09-09-2010, 08:09
I wish I could play, but I'm gash. I barely do Roukenglen/Deakonsbank in 100 :D .. saying that I've only started last month, drive the ball as far as the eye can see but my shortclubs are gash :coolkick:

thinline
09-09-2010, 08:13
Indo do you not have your own jet ?

SGC
09-09-2010, 08:35
Didn't realise that IndoLoyal was out of the country, sent a pm but better post it here.

Need to duck out of tomorrow I'm afraid, so those of you looking to play - there might be a spot (unless Indo has picked up my PM and already allocated the space)

Hope you all have a good day and raise loads for a fantastic cause.

ANDYM
09-09-2010, 14:24
For people driving tomorrow, there are roadworks on Kirkintilloch Road which is main road close to the golf club, might hold people up for 10-15 mins on route.

chinaman
09-09-2010, 15:39
the forecast isnt good

brollies and waterproofs!

chinaman
09-09-2010, 15:41
I wish I could play, but I'm gash. I barely do Roukenglen/Deakonsbank in 100 :D .. saying that I've only started last month, drive the ball as far as the eye can see but my shortclubs are gash :coolkick:

i have broke 100 4 times lol

i havent swung a club in over a year

will be fun for the group on the hole behind :D

BayheadLoyal
09-09-2010, 16:11
the forecast isnt good

brollies and waterproofs!

Good! atleast I have an excuse now for tomorrow! :D

Major
10-09-2010, 07:49
Well its p1ssing down this should be a fun day

SCREEBS
10-09-2010, 07:58
Hope all goes well today fellow FF'ers - and remember, there's no such thing as bad weather when you're on the golf course!

sandbear
10-09-2010, 08:12
Best of luck boys hope its not too wet .

chinaman
10-09-2010, 08:19
i dont have a head cover for my golf bag

placcy bag loyal

:D

MMM1285
10-09-2010, 08:21
brighter skies on their way from ayrshire !!! hope this means the rain will stop before tee-off.

my suggestion is, dont rush to get there and therefore get a later tee-off time, forcasted to clear up around midday (i hope)

see all the golfers later !!!!!

robb1966
10-09-2010, 08:24
Apologies if you already know this ( couldn't be bothered going through the thread )
Just a wee heads up. There are roadworks from Kirkintilloch road all the way down to Bishopbriggs cross. You may experience delays. The cut off at the Briggs bar is also closed. Leave early.

Brian Laudrup
10-09-2010, 08:41
Got a voicemail from indo earlier, he's in the uk and he was just getting on the flight from London around 8am

KAB
10-09-2010, 18:09
Indo do you not have your own jet ?

He just seconded family to do his running about for him - defintoootly the head of the houshold. >:)

indoloyal - if you are back - hope the item goes down well Sir.

AllysArmy
10-09-2010, 18:57
i have broke 100 4 times lol

i havent swung a club in over a year

will be fun for the group on the hole behind :D

I ain't going, didnt sign up because I thought I was too gash :D:D:D:D

belly2103
10-09-2010, 19:36
it was a good day :D i finished on 33 points. played decent but not great

chinaman
10-09-2010, 19:42
good day out

well done to everyone

800 raised for the Sara Thackray(sp) fund

sara's mum was there and was presented with the cheque

well done Indo and GS(who forgot his golf clubs...doh) :D

Randy marsh loyal
10-09-2010, 20:36
had a great day out even if it was the worst ive ever played. Cheers to everyone who contributed to the day especially to Indo who nearly never made it

potnryan_2
10-09-2010, 21:53
that was my first time taking part and thought it was a brilliant day, i played absolute gash but had the consolation prize of closest to the pin which won a cracking nacho novo signed picture and frame, money raised was for a great cause and the raffle prizes donated were brilliant, thanks for a good day and i,m already looking forward to next year

p.s. steak pie was brilliant!

chinaman
10-09-2010, 22:01
the steak pie was that good i had seconds

theknight
10-09-2010, 22:14
Well done everyone.

Pity I couldn't make it, will defo try next year!!

Grandmaster_Suck
10-09-2010, 22:16

Were they sloppy? :eek:

MMM1285
10-09-2010, 22:54

i was only disappointed that they didnt have spare fish, as the steak pie was a great meal to follow the gammon steak !!!

chinaman
10-09-2010, 23:29

hehe

sloppy would describe your plans for today...prizes check, polo shirts check

god dammit ive forgot my fecking golf clubs

cookiemonster
11-09-2010, 00:22
My first FF golf outing,great day meeting good people,fantastic money raised for a great charity,roll on next year,pity my golf was sh!t

chinaman
11-09-2010, 00:22
My first FF golf outing,great day meeting good people,fantastic money raised for a great charity,roll on next year,pity my golf was sh!t

ah but you won a prize

Brian Laudrup
11-09-2010, 00:23

Agreed, now get to your bed you've got a walk later today

cookiemonster
11-09-2010, 00:29
ah but you won a prize

Which was switched about 3 times,i now have a signed Nacho Novo picture for my Erskine raffle,plus a few other prizes from other generous posters on here,thanks to all who donated,gentlemen one and all :):)

chinaman
11-09-2010, 00:30
Which was switched about 3 times,i now have a signed Nacho Novo picture for my Erskine raffle,plus a few other prizes from other generous posters on here,thanks to all who donated,gentlemen one and all :):)

nice one...the charity work done on here is incredible

cookiemonster
11-09-2010, 00:31
Agreed, now get to your bed you've got a walk later today

And a very proud man i'll be too.

Cheers mate,see you soon

Brian Laudrup
11-09-2010, 00:33
And a very proud man i'll be too.

Cheers mate,see you soon

Cheers D take care and enjoy yourself later today and rightly so that you should be a proud man at the walk

AllysArmy
14-06-2012, 01:22

had to bump this one post all over again :D

thepower
14-06-2012, 01:27
Brilliant bump mate.

Long live the stroller.

AllysArmy
14-06-2012, 01:28
Brilliant bump mate.

Long live the stroller.

"Last edited by the stroller; 02-08-2010 at 16:11. Reason: forgot to tell troops my clubs were stolen"

after arranging to go to the FF golf day out :D

delboy79
14-06-2012, 01:37
Outstanding bump

http://i45.tinypic.com/vxkx85.gif

melvy
14-06-2012, 08:14
put me down as well

handicap--- 13

fuerteventura&loyal
14-06-2012, 08:21
brilliant just brilliant