PDA

View Full Version : Official Turkish Super Lig 2010/11 Season

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

ankaragucu
15-07-2010, 22:35
http://www.fenerbahceworldwide.org/uploads/pictures/461xmpnj7y39.jpg

Just under a month to go until the new season Starts in Turkey. Last season went down as one of the most thrilling finishes to a season in the History of Turkish Football. Bursaspor won the title on the last day of the season to become only the fifth team in Turkish football history to do so. The others been Galatasaray and Fenerbahce 17 times, Besiktas 13 times and Trabzonspor 6 times.

For those of you not familiar with the Super Lig, it is definatley an improving league and this season promises to be very competative. There are 18 teams with three been relegated and top 2 Champions League. There are top names in the Super Lig like Elano, Ricardo Quaresma, Arda Turan, Lorik Cana, Milan Baros and more will join over the summer. Clubs have good money over there and its been said that it will be one of the richest leagues in Europe in the next few years. Digiturk are TV Sponsors in a multi million pound deal and Lig TV will show every game this season for the first time ever.

Im going to go through all the 18 teams and give you all a little bit of information on them and how they should do this season. My team is Ankaragucu and i will start with them :)

Ankaragucu - One of the capitals sides, Ankaragucu finished 12th last season. The club are owned by the mayor of Ankara Ahmet Gokcek and to let you understand how they are run, its similar to Romanov at Hearts. So many new players last year where there were as many as 8 or 9 changes in each game. Darius Vassell and Jerome Rothen both played for the club last season. Roger Lemerre has departed the club along with Rothen, Vassell, Elyasa, and other fringe players. Umit Ozat who was Lemerres number 2 is the new manager and he has brought in Michael Zelawkov, Aydin Toscali, Ugur Ucar Guven Varol, and Dogan Sahin. Ankaragucu will add another couple of players and hopefully will be able to retain Robert Vittek. If we do then we can build on last season and break into the top 10.

Atalyaspor -Finished 9th last season above all expectations. They have wasted no time in the summer by adding some very good signings. Frenchman Gregory Proment (Caen), Deniz Baris (Fenerbahce), and Kenan Ozer (Besiktas) are the main players who i think will do well. Antalya is a lovely beach city and i think a similar position for them is where they will finish this season.

Besiktas - Mustafa Denizli has stepped down due to health reasons and been replaced by the German Bernd Schuster. He has brought in Ricardo Quaresma from Inter and will try and bring the best out the Portuguese playboy. Besiktas had a dreadful start and poor end to the season. If Schuster can add to the squad and bring more consistency to the side then there is no doubts they can challange again for the title. Matias Delgado didnt have his best season due to injury and will be like a new player. Contenders.

Bucaspor - Small club from Izmir just promoted to the Super Lig. This is a very ambitous side who have made some surprising signings in order to stay up. Former Monaco and Croatian International Jerko Leko, Victor Mendy (Metz), Everton target Landrey Mulemo (Standard Liege) and ex Sivaspor due Aydin Musa, Ibrahim Dagason are the main signings who have caught the eye. They have lost there star player last season Mehmet Battal to Galatasaray but they still have enough in there locker to avoid the drop.

Bursaspor - Champions of last season, fantastic achievment for a sqaud built for £10 Million. Bursa have some excellent players like Sercan, Batalla, Tuna, Sen, Ivankov. They are a club similar if you like to Dundee United in size and support. Its going to be difficult for them this season to compete both in Champions League and the Super Lig. They have added Vederson (Fenerbahce) and Federico Insua (Boca) to the squad and are also in talks with Sanli Tuncay from Stoke. Was great for the city of Bursa and the Turkish league what they did last season. This season i think top 5 is where they will be but 2 in a row a push to far.

Eskisehirspor - Good little side who punched above there weight last season in 7th. Will be difficult to reach those heights again. They have however added one of Turkeys most promising young players in Batuhan Karadeniz from Besiktas along with his team mate Erkan Zengin. A mid table finish on the cards imo.

Fenerbahce - Dramatically lost out on the last day of the season to Bursaspor last season. Angry Fenerbahce fans demand more as there side havent won the league in thee years. Coach Christophe Daum has been replaced with Aykut Kocoman who was the clubs sporting director. Miroslav Stoch has been brought in from Chelsea and the club are in talks with Asamoah Gyan from Rennes. To early to predict where they will finish as we need to wait and see who comes in. No doubts they will be there abouts though.

Galatasaray - Poor season for the Cim Bon last season in Frank Rijkaards first season. Third placed after looking good half way through the season. They have added Turkish based players Caglar Birinici (Denizli), Serdar Ozkan (Besiktas), Ali Turan (Kayserispor), Mehmet Battal (Bucaspor) and ex Sunderland and Marseille midfielder Lorik Cana. Rijkaard has a good squad but will need to deliver the title or he can say good bye to his job.

Gaziantepspor - not a great season last year for Gaziantep, but they have added some quality in Ismael Sosa (Independiente) and Emre Gungor (Galatasaray) to there squad this season. A mid table finish is achievable and hats off to them pulling off the Sosa signing, he could be a major coup for them.

Genclerbirligi - Also from Ankara, Gencler signed two familiar signings in Billy Mehmet and Michael Stewart. The Ankara people will make them very welcome and im sure they will love there time in a wonderfull city. Gencler average only 3000 at there games but manage to rely on one of the best youth acadameys in Turkey and a fantastic scouting network. Albanian youngsters Ermen Zec and Bekim Balaj come highly rated and signed for the clubs ahead of some top european sides. If the club can hold onto talanted youngster Mustafa Pektenek it could be another good season for the capital club.

Istanbul BBS - There manager Kamil Dizar worked wonders last season and guided the club to 6th. Will be hard to achieve that this season, added experienced Ankaragucu midfielder Cihan to the squad but the danger zone is where they could be heading this season.

Karabukspor - Newley promoted side who have added the expereinced Bulgarian striker Emil Angelov and Fatih Ceylan to the squad. Its going to be a long hard season for the club and im predicting they could go straight back down.

Kasimpasa - One of the favourites for the drop last season but finished a respectable 11th. They have also added Fernando Ramos (Mallorca), Nicolai Dimitrov and Gerogi Samov (CSKA Sofia), and Abdoul Rahim (Charoi). Some good additions, also have a very strange stadium for those who care to look it up. Should do enough to stay up.

Kayserispor - Shota Arveladze has been named the new manager. He failed to convince Kris Boyd to the club. Has a new modern stadium and money to spend. They were second come January but like Hibs hardly won a game after the winter break. Massive blow in loosing the leagues top scorer in Ariza Makukula. Shota has added Alexander Aisulashvili, Ali Biligin, Selim Teber, Andre Moritz to the squad. If he can add more quality then they can push for the top 6 but Kayserispors trouble is attracting top quality to there city.

Konyaspor - Newly promoted side who have added ex Parma youngster Johnnier Montano to there side along with Joest Troest. It will be a difficult season for them and among favourites to go down.

Manisaspor - Just missed out on relegation last season. This season will be no different. Kahe the Brazilian is about there only decent signing. Others have improved while Manisa havent.

Sivaspor - Two season ago they missed out on the title on the last day of the season, last season they avoided relegation with 2 games to go. You never know whay your going to get with Sivas. But they still have a good enough squad to stay up. They have added ex Ankaragucu captain Eriz Ceyhun, Colombian Pedrial Suarez and will hope to keep a hold of the impressive Yannick Kamanan.

Trabzonspor - Turkish Cup Winners and again should be up with the challangers. Rigobert Songs time has come to an end at the club, but they have added Polish international Arkadiuz Glowacki to replace him. The club are also in talks with Ariza Makukula and if they pull that off could be a massive coup. Ibrahima Yattara is back from injury and will be like a new signing to.

Nady

rosstheger
15-07-2010, 22:39
Looking forward to the season.

I watched the last day of the season live and it was absolutely mayhem. :D

I'll try and keep more up-to-date with the games. Usually a 6pm kick-off anyway aren't they?

I'm adopting Gencler as my team :D

ankaragucu
15-07-2010, 22:46
Looking forward to the season.

I watched the last day of the season live and it was absolutely mayhem. :D

I'll try and keep more up-to-date with the games. Usually a 6pm kick-off anyway aren't they?

I'm adopting Gencler as my team :D

There going to be split over friday to monday mate because every game is live now. So there will always be a game you can watch.

Yeah that finale was something else lol

Gencler are a decent side, i met a few of there boys when i was over there and they were supporting Ankaragucu when we were playing Fener :)

rosstheger
15-07-2010, 22:50
There going to be split over friday to monday mate because every game is live now. So there will always be a game you can watch.

Yeah that finale was something else lol

Gencler are a decent side, i met a few of there boys when i was over there and they were supporting Ankaragucu when we were playing Fener :)

Gencler v Gucu is the derby isn't it?

PM me if there's anything happening with that site.

ankaragucu
15-07-2010, 22:53
Gencler v Gucu is the derby isn't it?

PM me if there's anything happening with that site.

a will do mate, a couldnt do it without you anyway lol

It is the Ankara derby but they dont really hate each other. They both hate Ankaraspor and the Istanbul teams more.

Some good players in the Super Lig now ?

rosstheger
15-07-2010, 22:55
a will do mate, a couldnt do it without you anyway lol

It is the Ankara derby but they dont really hate each other. They both hate Ankaraspor and the Istanbul teams more.

Some good players in the Super Lig now ?

:D Your the one who has done the work to set it up.

I know, the more money means the more quality players they're bringing in.

Can Bursa do it again?

ankaragucu
15-07-2010, 22:59
:D Your the one who has done the work to set it up.

I know, the more money means the more quality players they're bringing in.

Can Bursa do it again?

just an idea but ive not got a clue what to do next :D,

Ive been surprised at some of the clubs like Bucaspor newley promoted bringing in Landry Mulemo and Jerko Leko and Indipendiente bringing in Ismael Sosa.

If Bursa didnt have the Champions league then yes. But there squad isnt big enough to compete with both. Fenerbahce are also sniffing around Sercan Yildirm and Volkan Sen. Id say no mate. I think one of the Istanbul clubs will win it, id stick my neck out and go with Besiktas this season.

rosstheger
15-07-2010, 23:01
just an idea but ive not got a clue what to do next :D,

Ive been surprised at some of the clubs like Bucaspor newley promoted bringing in Landry Mulemo and Jerko Leko and Indipendiente bringing in Ismael Sosa.

If Bursa didnt have the Champions league then yes. But there squad isnt big enough to compete with both. Fenerbahce are also sniffing around Sercan Yildirm and Volkan Sen. Id say no mate. I think one of the Istanbul clubs will win it, id stick my neck out and go with Besiktas this season.

Michael Stewart's sikly passing-style will be a breath of fresh air for the league :D

Ismael Sosa is a decent player.

Kiery
15-07-2010, 23:03
Great start mate.

I would like to see more of the Turkish league and hope to be able to find some "places" to watch it next season:D

I might be heading over to Galatasaray this season so I will try to get a few pictures for the thread if I do get over.

ankaragucu
15-07-2010, 23:05
Michael Stewart's sikly passing-style will be a breath of fresh air for the league :D

Ismael Sosa is a decent player.

a think he will be a good we signing for Gencler :D

Ive not seen much of Sosa but know hes rated highly in Argentina

ankaragucu
15-07-2010, 23:07
Great start mate.

I would like to see more of the Turkish league and hope to be able to find some "places" to watch it next season:D

I might be heading over to Galatasaray this season so I will try to get a few pictures for the thread if I do get over.

that would be great mate, im going over to see Ankaragucu in october so ill do the same,

If youve never been to a turkish game mate your in for a treat, for about £4 you will be in the stadium 4 hours before kick off and the atmospehere is unreal.

rosstheger
15-07-2010, 23:08
a think he will be a good we signing for Gencler :D

Ive not seen much of Sosa but know hes rated highly in Argentina

He is probably Independiente's most important player.

But they have Patricio Rodriguez coming through, he's young and looking really promising so they were able to offload Sosa.

ankaragucu
15-07-2010, 23:15
He is probably Independiente's most important player.

But they have Patricio Rodriguez coming through, he's young and looking really promising so they were able to offload Sosa.

Gaziantep are a mid table club so its a surprising move. One good season though and the bigger clubs will come sniffing

ankaragucu
16-07-2010, 18:30
Besiktas got there european campaign underway last night in Istanbul. The home side won 3-0 at home to Vikingur Gota thanks to a double from Nihat and 1 from Marcio Nobre. Ricardo Quaresma made his debut.

In transfer news, Galatasaray are looking at Juan Pino from Monaco and Ankaragucu are close to a shock double signing in Matias Delgado and Filip Holosko from Besiktas. If they pull the deal off then Ankaragucu could be title contenders.

A good win for us last night aswell winning 3-0 at home to Sivaspor as we got our pre season underway. :)

ankaragucu
16-07-2010, 19:44
Just been announced on Turkish TV that Guti has signed for Beiktas. Terms have been agreed and he will now have a medical. Bernd Schuster his formed manager at Real Madrid is wasting no time in building a very good side for BJK.

Ariza Makukula is also close to completing his deal to Trabzonspor.

rosstheger
16-07-2010, 22:19
Just been announced on Turkish TV that Guti has signed for Beiktas. Terms have been agreed and he will now have a medical. Bernd Schuster his formed manager at Real Madrid is wasting no time in building a very good side for BJK.

Ariza Makukula is also close to completing his deal to Trabzonspor.

Great signing.

Guti still has it.

WeeBud72
16-07-2010, 22:23
Fenerbache up against Young Boys in the CL quals

Guti is a snip at just under 3 million euros just shows how far we lag behind now

ankaragucu
17-07-2010, 15:04
rossger and weebud - Yeah great signing for Beiktas. He will fit in well in Turkey due to the technical side of the game.

Tough draw for Fenerbahce, they need to bring in some quality before they are ready for the new season.

rosstheger
17-07-2010, 15:11
rossger and weebud - Yeah great signing for Beiktas. He will fit in well in Turkey due to the technical side of the game.

Tough draw for Fenerbahce, they need to bring in some quality before they are ready for the new season.

http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/5592/98615554.jpg

:):)

ankaragucu
17-07-2010, 15:13

http://www.sporyolu.com/images/news/2590.jpg

Lol this could be a decent season for Gencler

rosstheger
17-07-2010, 15:17
http://www.sporyolu.com/images/news/2590.jpg

Lol this could be a decent season for Gencler

I have two Besiktas tops :D and a Fenerbahce one .. I was going to adopt one of them as my teams, but Gencler will be interesting to follow :D

ankaragucu
17-07-2010, 15:22
I have two Besiktas tops :D and a Fenerbahce one .. I was going to adopt one of them as my teams, but Gencler will be interesting to follow :D

Gencler have a good set up. Great scouting network who produced the likes of Geremi and Souleymanne Youla. This season can go anyway, they can push on from last season and go for europe, but if they dont get it right it could be relegation. :(:D

rosstheger
17-07-2010, 15:23
Gencler have a good set up. Great scouting network who produced the likes of Geremi and Souleymanne Youla. This season can go anyway, they can push on from last season and go for europe, but if they dont get it right it could be relegation. :(:D

Joined by Gucu :D

ankaragucu
17-07-2010, 15:26
Joined by Gucu :D

we look in really good shape so far. Ugur Ucar fills the role at wing back which we needed, Aydin Toscali and Michael Zelawkov are two top centre backs that was lacking last season. Just need to add a couple in attack and we can challange for europe :)

rosstheger
17-07-2010, 15:32
we look in really good shape so far. Ugur Ucar fills the role at wing back which we needed, Aydin Toscali and Michael Zelawkov are two top centre backs that was lacking last season. Just need to add a couple in attack and we can challange for europe :)

Ucar is good, quite highly-rated wasn't he at Gala?

ankaragucu
17-07-2010, 15:35
Bit of transfer news, Istanbul BBS have completed the signing of Samuel Holm from Brondby, newley promoted Bucaspor have taken Aydin Karabulut and Ediz on loan from Ankaragucu and also added ex man united striker Manucho to the squad. Bucaspor look to have a really good side now.

Meanwhile Galatasaray midfielder Elano is wanted by Juventus. A deal that might suit Gala as the Cim Bon want Momo Sissokho.

ankaragucu
17-07-2010, 15:36
Ucar is good, quite highly-rated wasn't he at Gala?

he was mate , a was really surprised they let him go as he was on the fringes of the team last season. There loss is our gain though.

ankaragucu
18-07-2010, 15:30
Two good wins for Turkish sides against German opposition last night. Fenerbahce beat FC Koln 5-2, but the result of the night goes to Gaziantepspor who beat Schalke 3-1

http://i.sabah.com.tr/sbh/2010/07/18/Haber/44048207111.jpg?74884934011

Serdar with 1 and Ibrahim at the double in a good win for the Anatolian club.

In transfer news Mido is in talks with Kayserispor and Besiktas havent given up hope of landing Raul.

ankaragucu
19-07-2010, 21:31
another good win for Fenerbahce this time as they beat Genk 3-0 in there latest pre season freindly. Goals from Gokhan Unal, Selcuk Sahin and Alex were enough to give new boss Aykut Kocoman another win.

http://www.hurriyet.com.tr/_np/3211/11153211.jpg

rosstheger
19-07-2010, 21:38
Wee Harry signed a new deal at Gala for an extra year.

ankaragucu
19-07-2010, 21:46
Wee Harry signed a new deal at Gala for an extra year.

Great deal for both him and Galatasaray mate. He had a great season last year. I think the league suits Technical players, Guti should be a sensation.

Maris Piper
19-07-2010, 21:48

correct me if i'm wrong but didn't they sign Billy Mehmet:)

ankaragucu
19-07-2010, 21:54
Just a bit of transfer news Ankaragucu are expected to complete the double signing of Filip Holosko and Rodrigo Tello from Besiktas this week. If it comes off Great deal for us :)

http://img1.loadtr.com/b-434253-Filip_Holosko_Gol_Att%C4%B1.jpg

http://www.haberler.bbs.tr/images/tello-antrenmana-katilmadi_o.jpg

ankaragucu
19-07-2010, 21:55
correct me if i'm wrong but didn't they sign Billy Mehmet:)

they certainly did mate along with Michael Stewert from Hearts :D

ankaragucu
20-07-2010, 20:41
couple of updates in the transfer market, Galatasaray complete the signing of Monaco forward Juan Pablo Pino. The Colombian is very highly rated. Very skillfull player but suffers from inconsistency. The Turkish league has been good for Abdul Kader Keita who was also a winger with the same problem when he left lyon for Galatasaray last season. Gala will be hoping Pino can do a similar job.

http://a.s.monaco.free.fr/saisons/2007/album/J05/pino.jpg

Eskisehirspor have also pipped Ankaragucu to the signing of Rodrigo Tello who will be joined by his team mate Zapo in Eskisehir. Ankaragucu will turn there attention to Jerome Rothen who had a good loan spell with them last season. :o

http://www.24dakika.com/images/news/14419.jpg

rosstheger
20-07-2010, 20:42
How much did Tello go for?

Holosko is a very good player, I like what I saw last season. And he's on the back of one of my Besiktas tops :D

ankaragucu
20-07-2010, 20:52
How much did Tello go for?

Holosko is a very good player, I like what I saw last season. And he's on the back of one of my Besiktas tops :D

doesnt mention a transfer fee mate, just that hes been paid £1 million per season. Ive only seen Holosko once and he looked good.

Eskisehirspor are building a good side now, they could be the underdogs this season.

rosstheger
20-07-2010, 20:56
How are Eskis being bankrolled then? They aren't a big club are they?

ankaragucu
20-07-2010, 20:59
How are Eskis being bankrolled then? They aren't a big club are they?

Halil Unal is there chairman mate, a dont know where he gets the money from as Turkish teams dont make alot of money on gate receipts or merchandise. They do however have massive tv deals.

There a small club but on the rise. Have a great set of fans and can attract decent attendences.

rosstheger
21-07-2010, 20:17
Whats happening tonight?

I've just clicked on?

Fenerbahce v Galatasaray?

rosstheger
21-07-2010, 20:21
Is that Galatasaray's new stadium perhaps?

ankaragucu
21-07-2010, 21:25
Is that Galatasaray's new stadium perhaps?

dont know mate, give me a few minutes and ill try find out. The opening fixtures have been announced. Touch start for us at home to Trabzonspor in a closed doors game. Ill be going to game 8 vs Bursaspor.

İŞTE 2010-2011 SEZONU 1. HAFTA FİKSTÜRÜ

Fenerbahçe - Antalyaspor
K. Karabükspor - Manisaspor
İstanbul BŞB - Kayserispor
Ankaragücü - Trabzonspor
Bucaspor - Beşiktaş
Gaziantepspor - Kasımpaşa
Eskişehirspor - Gençlerbirliği
Bursaspor - Konyaspor
Sivasspor - Galatasaray

2. HAFTA

Manisaspor-Ankaragücü
Konyaspor-Eskişehirspor
Gençlerbirliği-Gaziantepspor
Kasımpaşa-Bucaspor
Kayserispor-Karabükspor
Trabzonspor-Fenerbahçe
Antalyaspor-Sivasspor
Beşiktaş-İBB
Galatasaray-Bursaspor

3. HAFTA

Sivasspor-Bursaspor
Ankaragücü-Kayserispor
Bucaspor-G.Birliği
Fenerbahçe-Manisaspor
Karabükspor-Beşiktaş
İBB-Kasımpaşa
Eskişehirspor-Galatasaray
Antalyaspor-Trabzonspor
Gaziantepspor-Konyaspor

4. HAFTA

Kasımpaşa-Karabük
Kayserispor-Fenerbahçe
Bursaspor-Eskişehirspor
Gençlerbirliği-İstanbul BB
Beşiktaş-Ankaragücü
Manisaspor-Antalyaspor
Trabzonspor-Sivasspor
Konyaspor-Bucaspor
Galatasaray-Gaziantepspor

5. HAFTA

Fenerbahçe-Beşiktaş
Trabzonspor-Manisaspor
Antalyaspor-Kayserispor
Sivasspor-Eskişehirspor
Ankaragücü-Kasımpaşa
Karabükspor-Gençlerbirliği
İBB-Konyaspor
Bucaspor-Galatasaray
Gaziantepspor-Bursaspor

6. HAFTA

Kayserispor-Trabzonspor
Manisaspor-Sivasspor
Galatasaray-İBB
Gençlerbirliği-Ankaragücü
Kasımpaşa-Fenerbahçe
Beşiktaş-Antalyaspor
Eskişehirspor-Gaziantepspor
Bursaspor-Bucaspor
Konyaspor-Karabükspor

7. HAFTA

Fenerbahçe-Gençlerbirliği
İBB-Bursaspor
Manisaspor-Kayserispor
Ankaragücü-Konyaspor
Karabükspor-Galatasaray
Bucaspor-Eskişehirspor
Trabzonspor-Beşiktaş
Antalyaspor-Kasımpaşa
Sivasspor-Gaziantepspor

8. HAFTA

Galatasaray-Ankaragücü
Kasımpaşa-Trabzonspor
Bursaspor-Karabükspor
Gençlerbirliği-Antalyaspor
Beşiktaş-Manisaspor
Kayserispor-Sivasspor
Gaziantepspor-Bucaspor
Eskişehir-İBB
Konyaspor-Fenerbahçe

9. HAFTA

Karabükspor-Eskişehirspor
Kayserispor-Beşiktaş
Antalyaspor-Konyaspor
Fenerbahçe-Galatasaray
Ankaragücü-Bursaspor
İBB-Gaziantepspor
Manisaspor-Kasımpaşa
Trabzonspor-Gençlerbirliği
Sivasspor-Bucaspor

10. HAFTA

Eskişehirspor-Ankaragücü
Konyaspor-Trabzonspor
Galatasaray-Antalyaspor
Gençlerbirliği-Manisaspor
Kasımpaşa-Kayserispor
Beşiktaş-Sivasspor
Bucaspor-İBB
Gaziantepspor-Karabükspor
Bursaspor-Fenerbahçe

11. HAFTA

Kayserispor-Gençlerbirliği
Manisaspor-Konyaspor
Sivasspor-İBB
Fenerbahçe-Eskişehirspor
Ankaragücü-Gaziantepspor
Karabükspor-Bucaspor
Beşiktaş-Kasımpaşa
Trabzonspor-Galatasaray
Antalyaspor-Bursaspor

12. HAFTA

Bucaspor-Ankaragücü
Eskişehirspor-Antalyaspor
Konyaspor-Kayserispor
Galatasaray-Manisaspor
Gençlerbirliği-Beşiktaş
Kasımpaşa-Sivasspor
İBB-Karabükspor
Gaziantepspor-Fenerbahçe
Bursaspor-Trabzonspor

13. HAFTA

Fenerbahçe-Bucaspor
Manisaspor-Bursaspor
Trabzonspor-Eskişehirspor
Ankaragücü-İBB
Kasımpaşa-Gençlerbirliği
Beşiktaş-Konyaspor
Kayserispor-Galatasaray
Antalyaspor-Gaziantepspor
Sivasspor-Karabükspor

14. HAFTA

Karabukspor-Ankaragücü
İBB-Fenerbahçe
Konyaspor-Kasımpaşa
Galatasaray-Beşiktaş
Gençlerbirligi-Sivaspor
Bucaspor-Antalyaspor
Gaziantepspor-Trabzonspor
Eskişehirspor-Manisaspor
Bursaspor-Kayserispor

15. HAFTA

Fenerbahçe-Karabükspor
Beşiktaş-Bursaspor
Trabzonspor-Bucaspor
Ankaragücü-Sivasspor
Kasımpaşa-Galatasaray
Kayserispor-Eskişehirspor
Manisaspor-Gaziantepspor
Antalyaspor-İBB
Konyaspor-Gençlerbirliği

16. HAFTA

İBB-Trabzonspor
Eskişehirspor-Beşiktaş
Sivasspor-Konyaspor
Galatasaray-Gençlerbirliği
Ankaragücü-Fenerbahçe
Karabükspor-Antalyaspor
Bucaspor-Manisaspor
Gaziantepspor-Kayserispor
Bursaspor-Kasımpaşa

17. HAFTA

Fenerbahçe-Sivasspor
Kayserispor-Bucaspor
Antalyaspor-Ankaragücü
Gençlerbirliği-Bursaspor
Kasımpaşa-Eskişehirspor
Beşiktaş-Gaziantepspor
Manisaspor-İBB
Trabzonspor-Karabükspor
Konyaspor-Galatasaray

ankaragucu
21-07-2010, 21:28
ross its a pre season friendly at Mochlenbladbachs stadium in Germany mate

rosstheger
21-07-2010, 21:29
ross its a pre season friendly at Mochlenbladbachs stadium in Germany mate

Point in that :D

ankaragucu
21-07-2010, 21:31
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_mgTbCHZpULs/SzdMdX4oPrI/AAAAAAAAB1A/qj2uwefpXHI/s320/ersa.jpg

Besiktas have tonight signed Adanaspor midfielder Ersan Gulum. 23 Year old tipped for big things another good piece of business by Bernd Schuster.

ankaragucu
21-07-2010, 21:32
Point in that :D

There both doing there pre season in Germany as are Gaziantepspor plus there are a huge number of Galatasaray and Fener fans in Germany :D

rosstheger
21-07-2010, 21:32
There both doing there pre season in Germany as are Gaziantepspor plus there are a huge number of Galatasaray and Fener fans in Germany :D

Makes sense.

Thats what I thought.

ankaragucu
21-07-2010, 21:36
Makes sense.

Thats what I thought.

The talk over in Turkey is this season is going to be one of the most competative for years. Theres about 8 teams in with a shout. Besiktas are looking in good shape imo

rosstheger
21-07-2010, 21:38
The talk over in Turkey is this season is going to be one of the most competative for years. Theres about 8 teams in with a shout. Besiktas are looking in good shape imo

Besiktas' signing of Guti takes some beating. I hope Holosko stays there, I like him.

IMO it will be a three-horse race between Gala, Fener and BJK.

ankaragucu
21-07-2010, 21:44
Besiktas' signing of Guti takes some beating. I hope Holosko stays there, I like him.

IMO it will be a three-horse race between Gala, Fener and BJK.

Great signing for them, Holosko will defo go to free up a foreign signing place. A think Trabzonspor, Eskisehirspor, Bursaspor, Kayserispor and Ankaragucu are all capable of breaking the istanbul 3

rosstheger
21-07-2010, 21:45
Great signing for them, Holosko will defo go to free up a foreign signing place. A think Trabzonspor, Eskisehirspor, Bursaspor, Kayserispor and Ankaragucu are all capable of breaking the istanbul 3

If only we had cash and we could sign him :D

He's a really good player, too good for any of those sides IMO.

ankaragucu
21-07-2010, 21:46
If only we had cash and we could sign him :D

He's a really good player, too good for any of those sides IMO.

a know mate, well wait till we win the league and everybody wants to come to Ankara :)

ankaragucu
22-07-2010, 20:53
some big transfer news from Turkey. Ankaragucu were delighted to welcome Robert Vittek and Marek Sapara to our summer camp in Holland. Vittek who agreed a £1.2 million pound move before the world cup . However after his performances on the big stage the move was in doubt with Besiktas, Kaiserslautern linked with moves for him. Both will start the season in Ankaragucu colours. Ankaragucu also hoping to complete the signings of Filip Holosko and Matias Delgado from Besiktas.

http://www.since1910.net/_Medya/Images/Haber/vittek-ve-sapara-kampa-katildi1.jpg

Fenerbahce have also completed the signing of Senegalese international and ex Nancy winger Issair Dia. The youngster tipped as the new Frank Ribery has a bright future.

http://www.hurriyet.com.tr/_np/0684/11170684.jpg

ankaragucu
22-07-2010, 21:20
Result just in from the Europa Cup. Besiktas win 4-0 in the away leg against Vikingur. Goals from Nihat, Ekrem Dag and double from Bobo sends Schusters men through to the next round. Ricardo Quaresma started again for the Black Eagles.

http://www.bjk.com.tr/tr/medya.php?adi=vkngurr_bjkhbrr

ankaragucu
24-07-2010, 18:45
Ankaragucu have taken Cedric Varrault on trial from St Etienne, would be a good signing for us if we make it permanent. Made his debut in a 4-1 friendly win last night in Holland. Robert Vittek, Adem Kocek and a double from captain Hurryiet Gucer gave us a good win.

http://www.leblogfoot.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/09/varrault.jpg

Sasa's Barber
24-07-2010, 18:55
has Fenerbahce's ground recovered from the events of last season >:)

ankaragucu
24-07-2010, 18:56
has Fenerbahce's ground recovered from the events of last season >:)

that was some night mate, One of the most entertaining ends to a football season ive ever seen :D

P2PRFC
24-07-2010, 19:23
that was some night mate, One of the most entertaining ends to a football season ive ever seen :D

Indeed, was gutted as Fenerbahce is my team as i got one of there tops years ago !

Been watcing Turkish league on and off since i first discovered P2P streaming back in 2006 and have to say i love it

ankaragucu
24-07-2010, 19:30
Indeed, was gutted as Fenerbahce is my team as i got one of there tops years ago !

Been watcing Turkish league on and off since i first discovered P2P streaming back in 2006 and have to say i love it

i was over at the second last game of the season in which Ankaragucu (my team) played fenerbahc at home. Now Ankaragucu have a link with Bursaspor and the atmospher and whole day was electric. Fener were excellent though and won 3-0. That should have been the league wrapped up but Bursa and fair play to them made history.

Sasa's Barber
24-07-2010, 19:35
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1279054/Fenerbahce-fans-set-ground-losing-title-final-day-drama-PICTURE-SPECIAL.html

fill your boots gents >:)

ankaragucu
24-07-2010, 19:37
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1279054/Fenerbahce-fans-set-ground-losing-title-final-day-drama-PICTURE-SPECIAL.html

fill your boots gents >:)

crazy that lol, Ankaragucu have a two match stadium ban for there first two home games, fenerbahce have one to but cant remember how many games, but no doubt it wont be more than Ankaragucu even though they caused more trouble and damage :mad::D

ankaragucu
25-07-2010, 13:50
couple of friendly results last night. De Graafschap of holland defeated Ankaragucu 3-1. It has to be pointed out Ankaragucu did use 23 players in the game :D. Robert Vittek continued his impressive form with Ankaragucu's only goal

http://www.ankaragucu.org.tr/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/dg_ag8.jpg

Galatasaray won 2-0 in Holland in there latest friendly, Emre Colak and Arda Turan with the goals.

http://www.hurriyet.com.tr/_np/8402/11178402.jpg

In transfer news, Besiktas have shown an interest in David Guiza from Fenerbahce. Galatasaray are looking at Diego from Juventus and Ben Arfa from Marseille. And Fenerbahce havent given up hope of signing Asamoah Gyan. Real Madrid have also been linked with a move for Matias Delgado of Beiktas.

rosstheger
25-07-2010, 13:52
Guiza to Besiktas :eek:

ankaragucu
25-07-2010, 13:54
Guiza to Besiktas :eek:

Hes done ok at Fenerbahce, but no where near the level they expected. Bernd Schuster is the new Besiktas manager and knows him well from his time in spain. It would also mean that Fenerbahce would receive the funds they need to bring in Asamoah Gyan or Darren Bent who are there two main striker targets.

ankaragucu
26-07-2010, 19:58
Transfer news from today. Guti completed his free transfer from Real Madrid to Besiktas, fantastic piece of Business from Besiktas who are looking strong for the season ahead.

Shabani Nonda has been linked with a move to Ankaragucu and Fenerbahce have targeted David Trezeguet.

http://www.hurriyet.com.tr/_np/5126/11185126.jpg

Elswhere Shota Arveladze's Kayserispor beat Hanover 2-0 in there latest pre season friendly.

http://www.mackolik.gen.tr/wp-content/uploads/cache/6450_190.jpg

wordy_rappinghood
26-07-2010, 19:59
What about Aydin Karabulut?

has he been moved on yet?

ankaragucu
26-07-2010, 20:04
What about Aydin Karabulut?

has he been moved on yet?

looks like trabzonspor are going to complete the loan signing for him mate. Would have been a fantastic signing for us. Far better than eagles. If he works under the right manager then they have a player on there hands.

wordy_rappinghood
26-07-2010, 20:06
looks like trabzonspor are going to complete the loan signing for him mate. Would have been a fantastic signing for us. Far better than eagles. If he works under the right manager then they have a player on there hands.

Absolutely, bags of skill.

What is is about Turks fae Germany?:D

ankaragucu
26-07-2010, 20:11
Absolutely, bags of skill.

What is is about Turks fae Germany?:D

Mesut Ozil. I feel so sorry for the turks. To be fair to Mesut he did the right thing as he was born in Germany to Turkish parents, but you would still be gutted if you were a turk. Same as the Algerians with Zidane :D

There were two players i recomended to Rangers this summer, Aydin Karabulut and Magaye Gueye. would have cost 600k for both of them combined :(

Kiery
27-07-2010, 11:09
Besiktas are building a really strong squad this season.

Is there any chance they could push for the title?

ankaragucu
28-07-2010, 17:40
Besiktas are building a really strong squad this season.

Is there any chance they could push for the title?

a actually think Besiktas will win it this season mate. Last season they had a terrible start and were also involved in the Champions league, after they were eliminated they went on a fantastic run, but ended the season poorly aswell.

ankaragucu
28-07-2010, 17:45
Guti was unvealed in front of the Besiktas crowd, about 20,000 turned up to see him.

http://imggaleri.hurriyet.com.tr/LiveImages/Spor%20Foto/250/Guti%2015%20bin%20kişi%20önünde%20imza%20attı/S27205015.jpg

In other news, Gaziantepspor beat Ankaragucu 3-2 in a pre season friendly last night. Goals from Julio Cesar and new signing Ismael Sosa were enough to give them the win. Vittek scored yet again for Anakragucu.

http://www.ankaragucu.org.tr/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/ag_gant2.jpg

rosstheger
28-07-2010, 18:20
What calculator were Besiktas using? :D

ankaragucu
28-07-2010, 18:22
What calculator were Besiktas using? :D

Quaresma had 25,000 show up for his mate :D

WeeBud72
28-07-2010, 18:25
Go on the Cimbom :)

ankaragucu
28-07-2010, 18:26
Go on the Cimbom :)

you change your team every week, you were Besiktas last year :D

WeeBud72
28-07-2010, 18:30
you change your team every week, you were Besiktas last year :D

It was nearly Kayserispor :D

ankaragucu
28-07-2010, 18:31
It was nearly Kayserispor :D

im coming over for the Ankaragucu Bursaspor game in october so ill see you at the game with the Gecekondu :)

WeeBud72
28-07-2010, 18:37
im coming over for the Ankaragucu Bursaspor game in october so ill see you at the game with the Gecekondu :)

I will be in Ankara from the 11th of October

ankaragucu
28-07-2010, 18:38
I will be in Ankara from the 11th of October

i fly out from munich on the 21st of october till the 27th so i guess ill see you there.

rosstheger
28-07-2010, 18:39
I'm sick of this Ankaragucu love-in :(

C'mon Gencler :D

ankaragucu
28-07-2010, 18:41
I'm sick of this Ankaragucu love-in :(

C'mon Gencler :D

Its only me, weebud supports the whole of the Turkish League :D

Gencler are going down mate :)

rosstheger
28-07-2010, 18:44
Its only me, weebud supports the whole of the Turkish League :D

Gencler are going down mate :)

No chance :roll:

Michael Stewart and Billy Mehmet will take the league by storm :blink:

WeeBud72
28-07-2010, 18:44
i fly out from munich on the 21st of october till the 27th so i guess ill see you there.

I will be there >:)

ankaragucu
28-07-2010, 18:49
No chance :roll:

Michael Stewart and Billy Mehmet will take the league by storm :blink:

i think they will be decent players, the turkish league is a technical league isntead of the fast n furious of the spl. Gencler need to try and keep Mustafa Pektenek though if they want to push for europe mate.

ankaragucu
28-07-2010, 18:50
I will be there >:)

good stuff mate :)

WeeBud72
28-07-2010, 18:54
i think they will be decent players, the turkish league is a technical league isntead of the fast n furious of the spl. Gencler need to try and keep Mustafa Pektenek though if they want to push for europe mate.

There is far more players with basic technical skills in the Turkish league

The SPL is shocking, when was the last time we saw a players take a man on or even string 5 or 6 passes together

ankaragucu
28-07-2010, 18:57
There is far more players with basic technical skills in the Turkish league

The SPL is shocking, when was the last time we saw a players take a man on or even string 5 or 6 passes together

the turkish league is a fantastic league. Thanks to the south americans and africans aswell as the turks aswell. They are all comfortable on the ball. Sadly scotland is lightyears behind even average countries at the moment when it comes to technical ability

thepower
28-07-2010, 18:59
Tough test for Fener tonight in the CL away to Young Boys.

I still expect Turkeys finest to come out on top over the 2 legs.

ankaragucu
28-07-2010, 19:03

will be a hard one mate, i saw fener in the flesh last season. Good side on there day. New coach Aykut Kocemans first game in charge tonight. Im going for a draw tonight.

WeeBud72
28-07-2010, 19:03

They will sweep them aside over the 2 legs

ankaragucu
28-07-2010, 19:05
They will sweep them aside over the 2 legs

am not so sure mate. A dont know if Lugano is back yet which would be a massive blow. The new manager is a bit of an unknown. A think they will scrape through.

rosstheger
28-07-2010, 19:43
The top Fenerbahce are wearing is a stunner :D

ankaragucu
28-07-2010, 20:10
The top Fenerbahce are wearing is a stunner :D

just about to watch it mate, a take it its the sky blue one ? lol

ankaragucu
28-07-2010, 20:16
Fenerbahce 2-1 up at half time, Miroslav Stoch and Emre with the goals, but Kazim Richards sent off just before the break.

bernbear
28-07-2010, 20:36
What areas of Turkey do these teams play?

ankaragucu
28-07-2010, 20:40
What areas of Turkey do these teams play?

what teams ? if your talking about the big ones then, Besiktas, galatasaray and fenerbahce all from istanbul, trabzonspor from the black sea, bursaspor from bursa and ankaragucu and genclerbirligi from ankara.

ankaragucu
28-07-2010, 21:14
2-2 Final score in Switzerland with Young Boys and Fenerbahce. Young Boys got a deserved draw adfter dominating the second half against ten men Fenerbahce.

Fener will be dissapointed not to have won but its two goals to take to Istanbul and leaves them in a good position.

WeeBud72
29-07-2010, 12:15
Fenerbahce 2-1 up at half time, Miroslav Stoch and Emre with the goals, but Kazim Richards sent off just before the break.

Kazim Richards is an utter bawsack, I'm amazed he is still with Fener

TN8
29-07-2010, 12:23
Love Turkey, its became my favourite place for a holiday over the last 3-4 years and all the locals you speak to are passionate as f*ck about their football!

Watched the national team come back from 2-0 to beat the Czechs 3-2 and qualify from their group in Euro 2008 in the Ibrox Bar in Marmaris, absolutely unforgettable night, just wish I'd still been there for the quarter final when they equalised with the last kick of extra time then beat Croatia on pens!

Think my team is Fenerbahce as I've bought a couple of their tops in the past, will keep an eye out. Is it easy enough to catch the games online?

ankaragucu
29-07-2010, 13:17
Love Turkey, its became my favourite place for a holiday over the last 3-4 years and all the locals you speak to are passionate as f*ck about their football!

Watched the national team come back from 2-0 to beat the Czechs 3-2 and qualify from their group in Euro 2008 in the Ibrox Bar in Marmaris, absolutely unforgettable night, just wish I'd still been there for the quarter final when they equalised with the last kick of extra time then beat Croatia on pens!

Think my team is Fenerbahce as I've bought a couple of their tops in the past, will keep an eye out. Is it easy enough to catch the games online?

every single turkish game will be on tv this season so will be easy to pick them up online mate.

Boooooo Fenerbahce :D

rosstheger
29-07-2010, 13:19
every single turkish game will be on tv this season so will be easy to pick them up online mate.

Boooooo Fenerbahce :D

Gencler :)

thepower
29-07-2010, 13:22
Fenerbahce are the club of the people. FACT :cool:

ankaragucu
29-07-2010, 16:39
Fenerbahce are the club of the people. FACT :cool:

Kayserispor have completed the signing of ex Wolfsbord Midfielder Jonathan Santana. Another good signing for Turkish Football. He has signed a three year deal with Arveladze's side.

http://futbolarg.files.wordpress.com/2007/05/jsantana.jpg

Tonights Europa Cup will see Galatasaray at home to Serbian side OFK Belgrade, and Besiktas travel to Czech Republice to face Plzen.

Rossger and ThePower - Your teams are going no where this season :)

rosstheger
29-07-2010, 16:47
I think I'll watch Gala's game later on.

I need to learn some Gencler songs :)

WeeBud72
29-07-2010, 16:50
Like Hibs tonight I hope Gencler get horsed every week cant stand their nancy boy fans in Ankara

rosstheger
29-07-2010, 16:51
Like Hibs tonight I hope Gencler get horsed every week cant stand their nancy boy fans in Ankara

Nancy boy fans :D

We're the boys from the capital :) .. :D

WeeBud72
29-07-2010, 16:55
Nancy boy fans :D

We're the boys from the capital :) .. :D

Most of them are gaylords, the Gucu ultras whip their ass most weeks >:)

ankaragucu
29-07-2010, 16:58
Most of them are gaylords, the Gucu ultras whip their ass most weeks >:)

the gecekondu and anti x are the most feared ultra group in turkey. What other support can go to Galatasarays home ground and take on the ultrasan ?:D

Ross the Gencler boys are similar to hamilton accies support

rosstheger
29-07-2010, 16:59
the gecekondu and anti x are the most feared ultra group in turkey. What other support can go to Galatasarays home ground and take on the ultrasan ?:D

Ross the Gencler boys are similar to hamilton accies support

Being hooligans doesn't make you a better team :D

Gencler will always be superior where it matters.

ankaragucu
29-07-2010, 17:10
Being hooligans doesn't make you a better team :D

Gencler will always be superior where it matters.

Ankaragucu are the bigger club and better team, we will prove that this season . Big Vittek will bang in 20 goals :)

Kiery
29-07-2010, 17:10
I think I am going to have to root for Galatasaray this season as I will be heading over to see them and my mate frank;)

Besitas will be playing good football with Guti there I'd imagine.

ankaragucu
29-07-2010, 17:26
I think I am going to have to root for Galatasaray this season as I will be heading over to see them and my mate frank;)

Besitas will be playing good football with Guti there I'd imagine.

Big season for rijkaard mate. If he doesn't win the league he will be out of a job. Besiktas IMO will win the league

rosstheger
29-07-2010, 18:40
Galatasaray team for tonight.

1 Aykut Erçetin (GK)
2 Lucas Neill
8 Barış Özbek
10 Arda Turan (C)
11 Mehmet Batdal
16 Mustafa Sarp
18 Ayhan Akman
22 Hakan Balta
55 Sabri Sarıoğlu
76 Servet Çetin
77 Serdar Özkan

WeeBud72
29-07-2010, 18:43
Big season for rijkaard mate. If he doesn't win the league he will be out of a job. Besiktas IMO will win the league

Rijkaard is just milking the life of ultra luxury in Istanbul all knocked back by our own Boydie

ankaragucu
29-07-2010, 18:52
Galatasaray team for tonight.

1 Aykut Erçetin (GK)
2 Lucas Neill
8 Barış Özbek
10 Arda Turan (C)
11 Mehmet Batdal
16 Mustafa Sarp
18 Ayhan Akman
22 Hakan Balta
55 Sabri Sarıoğlu
76 Servet Çetin
77 Serdar Özkan

Rijkaard relying on the turks. Mehmet Batdal im looking forward to seeing him,. Apparantly good player. Can you get the besiktas line up mate ?

ankaragucu
29-07-2010, 18:53
Rijkaard is just milking the life of ultra luxury in Istanbul all knocked back by our own Boydie

he was crazy to knock that back. He could have developed as a player over there. Typical of the British mentality though, not many want to go overseas.

rosstheger
29-07-2010, 18:54
Rijkaard relying on the turks. Mehmet Batdal im looking forward to seeing him,. Apparantly good player. Can you get the besiktas line up mate ?

Hakan Arikan
Tomas Sivok
Ricardo Quaresma
Nihat Kavehci
Roberto Hilbert
Matias Delgado
Mert Nobre
Ibrahim Uzulmez
Ibrahim Toraman
Fabian Ernst
Erhan Guven

ankaragucu
29-07-2010, 18:56
Hakan Arikan
Tomas Sivok
Ricardo Quaresma
Nihat Kavehci
Roberto Hilbert
Matias Delgado
Mert Nobre
Ibrahim Uzulmez
Ibrahim Toraman
Fabian Ernst
Erhan Guven

Hilbert from Stuttgart playing, Delgado is a cracking player aswell

rosstheger
29-07-2010, 19:18
That is a horrible Galatasaray top.

rosstheger
29-07-2010, 19:18
Gala hit the bar, just 13 minutes gone.

0-0.

ankaragucu
29-07-2010, 19:20
Gala hit the bar, just 13 minutes gone.

0-0.

OFK had two decent chances in the first five minutes, Gala look shakey at the back. Coming into it now though

rosstheger
29-07-2010, 19:24
OFK play some neat football when they get the ball.

ankaragucu
29-07-2010, 19:27
OFK play some neat football when they get the ball.

was just going to say that mate. Serbians do like to play football though. Good game so far with both trying to pass the ball. Mustapha Sarp looks decent.

rosstheger
29-07-2010, 19:31
1-0 Galatasaray

Arda

ankaragucu
29-07-2010, 19:31
1-0 Arda Turan, nice run but poor goalkeeping

rosstheger
29-07-2010, 19:53
Half time.

Gala 1-0 OFK

ankaragucu
29-07-2010, 20:12
Besiktas 1-0 down to Pleznen

ankaragucu
29-07-2010, 20:30
Matias Delgado scores a pen on stroke of half time to take Besiktas in level at HT

ankaragucu
29-07-2010, 20:45
2-0 galatasaray Arda at the double

ankaragucu
29-07-2010, 20:49
what a turnaround 2-2 kristic who has been very impressive with there first goal, injac with the equaliser. Rijkaard is on a shakey nail

rosstheger
29-07-2010, 20:50
2-2 :eek:

I turned it off.

ankaragucu
29-07-2010, 20:52
2-2 :eek:

I turned it off.

aye mate, 2 goals in 5 minutes. Gala are murder at the back. Dont fancy them at all this season. Both Besiktas, Fenerbahce and Bursaspor are better. I even fancy Trabzonspor ahead of them.

rosstheger
29-07-2010, 20:53
aye mate, 2 goals in 5 minutes. Gala are murder at the back. Dont fancy them at all this season. Both Besiktas, Fenerbahce and Bursaspor are better. I even fancy Trabzonspor ahead of them.

I fancy Gencler over the lot :D

ankaragucu
29-07-2010, 20:57
I fancy Gencler over the lot :D

this is a present for you mate the last time we met

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHDQGWYJ-Ss

:)

ankaragucu
29-07-2010, 21:04
2-2 Final score, poor start for Gala. Two away goals for OFK Belgrade to take back to Serbia.

WeeBud72
30-07-2010, 07:22
2-2 Final score, poor start for Gala. Two away goals for OFK Belgrade to take back to Serbia.

Shocker for the milker Rijkaard

ankaragucu
31-07-2010, 18:18
Latest news out of Turkey is that Fenerbahce are looking to sign Mamadou Niang from Marseille and Frank Rijkaard is already under pressure after Galatasarays poor result against OFK Belgrade.

Ankaragucu have been linked with Rodrigo Taddei of Roma.

ankaragucu
01-08-2010, 11:46
Eskisehirspor have completed the loan signing of Brazilian Under 21 International Bruno Bertucci. The young left back arrives from Corinthians. Eskisehir are certainly building a side capable for European Football this season.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/__czwW1wke9c/SkV0enAjXSI/AAAAAAAAHr8/O4e8fY9wYzw/s400/bruno+bertucci.

Meanwhile Ankaragucu will Face Genclerbirligi in the Ankara Cup Final on the 8th of August. Get ready Rossger for your team to take a good beating. :)

rosstheger
01-08-2010, 15:57
Eskisehirspor have completed the loan signing of Brazilian Under 21 International Bruno Bertucci. The young left back arrives from Corinthians. Eskisehir are certainly building a side capable for European Football this season.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/__czwW1wke9c/SkV0enAjXSI/AAAAAAAAHr8/O4e8fY9wYzw/s400/bruno+bertucci.

Meanwhile Ankaragucu will Face Genclerbirligi in the Ankara Cup Final on the 8th of August. Get ready Rossger for your team to take a good beating. :)

:D Haha.

Can't wait for that one.

ankaragucu
01-08-2010, 16:18
:D Haha.

Can't wait for that one.

Next Sunday 6pm uk time mate. We need to try and get the game online. Billy mehmet and Michael set to start. Gucu to win 2-1

rosstheger
01-08-2010, 16:22
Next Sunday 6pm uk time mate. We need to try and get the game online. Billy mehmet and Michael set to start. Gucu to win 2-1

No chance. 2-0 Gencler :)

ankaragucu
01-08-2010, 16:25
No chance. 2-0 Gencler :)

Gencler will need to play better than they did against rad of Serbia who beat them 1-0 the other night then lol

ankaragucu
03-08-2010, 17:45
Reports from Turkey are that Gaziantepspor have completed the signing of Juan Ernesto Sosa from Bayern Munich. There chairman will pay £10 million pounds from his own pocket to fund the deal.

Cracking signing for Gaziantep who just avoided the drop last season.

http://www.merkur-online.de/bilder/2009/06/19/364052/889452615-jos-ernsto-sosa-koeln-bayern.9.jpg

WeeBud72
05-08-2010, 07:29
Mega money Fenerbache out of the CL absolute shocker, hope they get the filth in the EL and give them a good reeming

ankaragucu
05-08-2010, 19:51
as weebud pointed out, a disaster for Fenerbahce and there new manager Aykut Koceman. a 1-0 home defeat agasint Young Boys, Bieneventu with the only goal of the game as Miroslav Stoch was sent off.

http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/images/2010_08_05/young-boys-kill-fenerbahces-champions-league-dreams-2010-08-05_l.jpg

ankaragucu
05-08-2010, 19:57
bit of better news in the Europa cup for turkey tonight. Galatasaray produced a fantastic performance away to OFK Belgrade as they won 5-1. Goals from Mustapha Sarp, Batdal, Arda Turan and a double from Harry Kewell were enough to take the istanbul side through.

http://www.hurriyet.com.tr/_np/9622/11249622.jpg

Besiktas are currently 1-0 up at home to Plzen thanks to Ricarso Quaresma's first goal for the club.

ankaragucu
05-08-2010, 21:04
Besiktas join Galatasaray in the next round of the Europa Cup. They won 3-0 at home to Plzen. Ricardo Quaresma, Matias Delgado and Filip Holosko with the goals.

rosstheger
05-08-2010, 21:05
Gutter for Fener :D

Although, lovely strip.

ankaragucu
05-08-2010, 21:14
Gutter for Fener :D

Although, lovely strip.

i woulda liked to have seen them through for coeffciants but im not to botherd is a hate fener :)

You ready for sunday mate ?;)

rosstheger
05-08-2010, 21:15
i woulda liked to have seen them through for coeffciants but im not to botherd is a hate fener :)

You ready for sunday mate ?;)

Oh aye :D

I'm psyched to the max.

ankaragucu
05-08-2010, 21:18
Oh aye :D

I'm psyched to the max.

typical gencler fan :D

There should be a good crowd there to see the Gucu win the Ankara cup

http://www.ankaragucluler.com/images/24052009745.jpg

WeeBud72
06-08-2010, 07:39
Cimbom breeze through to the next round smashing result in Belgrade

Kiery
06-08-2010, 10:25
Quaresma's goal

http://www.101greatgoals.com/videodisplay/6477265/

Loving the very Turkish style haircut Ricardo:eek:

ankaragucu
06-08-2010, 13:32
Trabzonspor have been drawn against Liverpool. This will be a very hard game for Liverpool.

Ankaragucu have completed the signing of Stanislav Sestak from VFL Bochum :)

WeeBud72
06-08-2010, 13:47
Trabzonspor have been drawn against Liverpool. This will be a very hard game for Liverpool.

Ankaragucu have completed the signing of Stanislav Sestak from VFL Bochum :)

Liverscum are sh-te Im taking the mad Trabz to do the biz hopefully

ankaragucu
06-08-2010, 17:13
Liverscum are sh-te Im taking the mad Trabz to do the biz hopefully

Im with you Billy, ill be cheering on Trabzonspor. If they can get Yattara fit he can be a key player, I really like Gustavo Coleman as a player.

Kiery
06-08-2010, 17:33
Im with you Billy, ill be cheering on Trabzonspor. If they can get Yattara fit he can be a key player, I really like Gustavo Coleman as a player.

Yattara is like a really poor Quaresma IMO.

Everytime I have seen him he has been the definition of a sand dancer.

Happy to be proved wrong though:D

ankaragucu
06-08-2010, 17:41
Yattara is like a really poor Quaresma IMO.

Everytime I have seen him he has been the definition of a sand dancer.

Happy to be proved wrong though:D

He was linked with Real Madrid two years ago, they say that he has all the talent but can go missing in game as well. He missed most of last season with injury so a big one for him this year mate.

ankaragucu
06-08-2010, 22:58
Ankaragucu tonight paraded new signings Stanislav Sestak from VFL Bochum and Gabonese striker Roguy Meye. Meye was on loan at Ankaragucu last season. Ankaraspor have been kicked out of all Turkish competition so he will join on a free transfer.

http://www.ankaragucu.org.tr/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/sestak_imza4.jpg

http://www.ankaragucu.org.tr/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/meye.jpg

ankaragucu
07-08-2010, 17:52
Trabzonspors search for a striker ended today as they signed Metalist striker Jaja Coelho on a four year deal worth £600,000 per year. The Brazilian enjoyed 2 years in Ukraine where he averaged a goal every second game. Trabzonspor who will face Liverpool go into the season in good shape.

http://www.trabzonspor.org.tr/Upload/Resimler/buyuk/5041-1C8O0X1A.jpg

ankaragucu
07-08-2010, 17:56
The Turkish league gets under way next weekend. Looks set to be a very competative league this season with about 8 teams capable of challanging for the title.

WEEK 1
Fenerbahçe-Antalyaspor
Karabükspor-Manisaspor
İBB-Kayserispor
Ankaragücü-Trabzonspor
Bucaspor-Beşiktaş
Gaziantepspor-Kasımpaşa
Eskişehirspor-Gençlerbirliği
Bursaspor-Konyaspor
Sivasspor-Galatasaray

WeeBud72
07-08-2010, 18:54
Fenerbahçe-Antalyaspor 1
Karabükspor-Manisaspor 1
İBB-Kayserispor X
Ankaragücü-Trabzonspor X
Bucaspor-Beşiktaş 2
Gaziantepspor-Kasımpaşa 1
Eskişehirspor-Gençlerbirliği 1
Bursaspor-Konyaspor 1
Sivasspor-Galatasaray 2 :)

ankaragucu
07-08-2010, 19:01
Fenerbahçe-Antalyaspor 1
Karabükspor-Manisaspor 1
İBB-Kayserispor X
Ankaragücü-Trabzonspor X
Bucaspor-Beşiktaş 2
Gaziantepspor-Kasımpaşa 1
Eskişehirspor-Gençlerbirliği 1
Bursaspor-Konyaspor 1
Sivasspor-Galatasaray 2 :)

Would pretty much agree with you Billy. But I think antalyaspor could get a point at fenerbahce. Gaziantepspor and eskisehirspor will be surprise packages this season

ankaragucu
08-08-2010, 10:28
The Turkish Super Cup was played last night. Leageu Winners Bursaspor faced Liverpools Europa cup opponents and Turkish Cup winners Trabzonspor. Bursaspor went into the match as favourites but for me there is not much between them. Alanzinho played for Trabzonspor and impressed yet again.

It was an impressive performance from Trabzonspor as they destroyed Bursa 3-0. A hat trick from Brazilian striker Teofilio Guttierez gave the Black Sea side the cup in which is going to be a fantastic season ahead.

http://imggaleri.hurriyet.com.tr/LiveImages/Spor%20Foto/633/TFF%20SÜPER%20KUPASI%20TRABZONSPOR'UN/S07225544.jpg

http://imggaleri.hurriyet.com.tr/LiveImages/Spor%20Foto/633/TFF%20SÜPER%20KUPASI%20TRABZONSPOR'UN/S07230333.jpg

Highlights of game http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrtapQQiTYU

ankaragucu
08-08-2010, 14:54
Big game tonight is MKE Ankaragucu vs Genclerbirligi i'n the Ankara cup final. Billy mehmet and Michele Stewart will make there debuts for genclerbirligi. For ankaragucu Robert vittek and Michael zelakowv will start. I'm goin for 2-1 ankaragucu :)

rosstheger
08-08-2010, 14:55
Gencler :) :D

ankaragucu
08-08-2010, 14:59
Gencler :) :D

Wait till 8pm Tonight at full time and watch the gecekondu celebrate :)

rosstheger
08-08-2010, 17:57
Is this game online tonight Samp?

ankaragucu
08-08-2010, 18:02
Is this game online tonight Samp?

Av looked everywhere mate and a can't find it

rosstheger
08-08-2010, 18:08
Av looked everywhere mate and a can't find it

Booooo.

:(

ankaragucu
08-08-2010, 18:10
Booooo.

:(

A know mate cany even see the score on livescore :(

Game just kicked off

rosstheger
08-08-2010, 18:11
A know mate cany even see the score on livescore :(

Game just kicked off

Any updates on Gucu or Gencler's site?

ankaragucu
08-08-2010, 18:14
Any updates on Gucu or Gencler's site?

Av checked ankaragucus and the gecekondus, there will be updated at full time

ankaragucu
08-08-2010, 18:17
Mate go to a website called sporyolu, it's a turkish football website.click on ankaragucus badge and there is an update of the score. Billy mehmet starts and Stanislav sestak for us

rosstheger
08-08-2010, 18:18
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs208.snc4/38720_418198207546_82794487546_5365325_6571728_n.j pg

ankaragucu
08-08-2010, 18:21
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs208.snc4/38720_418198207546_82794487546_5365325_6571728_n.j pg

Gutted am not there, both sides have fielded improved sides this season

rosstheger
08-08-2010, 18:22
The Turkish/English translation doesn't really work for me :D Haha.

ankaragucu
08-08-2010, 18:26
The Turkish/English translation doesn't really work for me :D Haha.
:D
Me neither mate a just try and guess as I can make out some of the words :D

Michael Stewart has started aswell, a think he will be a good signing

ankaragucu
08-08-2010, 18:58
Half time i'n Ankara at the 19 mayis stadium, ankaragucu 0-0 genclerbirligi. Ermin zec the young Albanian who gentler beat alot of top European clubs to sign has looked lively according to the report.

rosstheger
08-08-2010, 20:09
I believe Gencler won 1-0? :D

ankaragucu
08-08-2010, 20:21
The Ankara cup ended 0-0 with genclerbirligi winning 7-6 on penalties. Gencler goalkeeper serdar was the hero as he saved mehmet cakirs penalty. Billy mehmet scored his penalty i'n a dissapointing result for ankaragucu :mad:

rosstheger
08-08-2010, 20:21
The Ankara cup ended 0-0 with genclerbirligi winning 7-6 on penalties. Gencler goalkeeper serdar was the hero as he saved mehmet cakirs penalty. Billy mehmet scored his penalty i'n a dissapointing result for ankaragucu :mad:

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay :D

Easy, Easy, Easy :)

ankaragucu
08-08-2010, 20:24
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay :D

Easy, Easy, Easy :)

It's just a diddy cup. The league is the main one :D

We need to start scoring

ankaragucu
09-08-2010, 20:25
some pictures of the Ankara cup final last night

http://www.ankaragucu.org.tr/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/gb_ag2.jpg

http://www.ankaragucu.org.tr/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/gb_ag9.jpg

http://www.genclerbirligi.org.tr/boyut2.asp?resim=tsyd_kupa_1.jpg&boyut=510

Billy Mehmet played well in the game and michael stewert started the game well. Ermin Zec was the star of the show though and the albanian youngster looks to have a bright future ahead of him.

Ankaragucu will take on trabzonspor on sunday and will need to improve in the final third if they want to take anything from the game.

rosstheger
09-08-2010, 20:45
Too easy :D :)

ankaragucu
09-08-2010, 20:49
Too easy :D :)

Geclerbirligi have lost there star player mustafa pektenek for 6 months after he suffred knee ligament damage i'n last nights game. I think they will loose to Eskisehir at the weekend :D

ankaragucu
11-08-2010, 22:15
a good win tonight in istanbul as Turkey beat Romania 2-0 in Guus Hiddinks first game in charge. Arda Turan and Emre with the goals. Turkey have a good young side and excellent manager as they will hope to qualify for the Euro Championships

http://www.hurriyet.com.tr/_np/2166/11292166.jpg

Libor_Sionko_14
11-08-2010, 22:37
Michael Stewart looks so out of place in the above picture.

Come on The Yellow Canaries :D!

ankaragucu
14-08-2010, 00:16
Michael Stewart looks so out of place in the above picture.

Come on The Yellow Canaries :D!

Haha just noticed that, he looks like a we shy boy with a bunch a mad Turks :D

rosstheger
14-08-2010, 11:20
Looking forward to tonight's opening fixtures.

Sivasspor v Galatasaray should be good game, the mighty Gencler on aswell later.

ankaragucu
14-08-2010, 11:40
Looking forward to tonight's opening fixtures.

Sivasspor v Galatasaray should be good game, the mighty Gencler on aswell later.

Me to mate a think bucaspor vs besiktas looks A good game and tough start for besiktas

WeeBud72
14-08-2010, 11:54
Me to mate a think bucaspor vs besiktas looks A good game and tough start for besiktas

I'm going for the 1-3 to Besieger as for Cimbom they will win comfortalbly at Sivas :cool:

ankaragucu
14-08-2010, 18:28
I'm going for the 1-3 to Besieger as for Cimbom they will win comfortalbly at Sivas :cool:

Galatasaray 1-0 up away at Sivas, Mustapha Sarp with the goal. Good game so far with Sivas coming into it

WeeBud72
14-08-2010, 18:31
Who edited Besiktas to Besiger :roll:

TPABear
14-08-2010, 18:33
I have besiktas tonight on my coupon! fingers crossed!

ankaragucu
14-08-2010, 18:37
I have besiktas tonight on my coupon! fingers crossed!

I think Besiktas will win the TSL mate but tonights game at Buca will be a tough start. Buca have brought in some good players but its weather they have all gelled in time or not

ankaragucu
14-08-2010, 18:51
1-1 Sivas score through Zita. Deserved goal and the Galatasaray coaches and subs are going mental becuase Sivas were awarded a free kick in which they scored from. It was the correct decision from the referee. Great atmosphere.

ankaragucu
14-08-2010, 19:29
2-1 Sivas great goal from Cihan, all down to ex Ankaragucu captain Eris Ceyhun. What a talant he is.Rijkaard in big trouble

rosstheger
14-08-2010, 20:05
Raging.

Missed the game.

Will catch Gencler game though.

ankaragucu
14-08-2010, 20:06
Thats the first two scores of the TSL just in. Sivasspor have beaten Galatasaray 2-1 at home. Goals from Zita and Cihan after Sarp had given Gala the lead. Rijkaard off to a bad start and the fans could turn on him if he doesnt win next week. Kasimpasa and Gaziantepspor drew 0-0 in Istanbul in the other game.

Besiktas and Bucaspor, Eskisehirspor and Genclerbirligi have just kicked off. Im going for draw in the first game and Eskisehir in the other.

rosstheger
14-08-2010, 21:02
Can't get a link for Gencler, just will watch Besiktas for the second half.

ankaragucu
14-08-2010, 21:05
Can't get a link for Gencler, just will watch Besiktas for the second half.

0-0 at half time in both games. Quaresma and Gutti both start for Besiktas. Not been the greatest of games with Besiktas looking the most likely to score. Great atmoshpere in Bucaspors first game in the TSL.

rosstheger
14-08-2010, 21:13
1-0 Besiktas.

Nice finish, they have an excellent support there for an away game.

Earl of Leven
14-08-2010, 21:16
Have a soft spot for Besiktas after Sky went there for a Man U game - two seasons ago maybe - and even cynical Keys and Gray admitted they were stunned by the passion, volume and colour. Andy Gray said "They've been here for 2 hours and we can't hear ourselves think...".

ankaragucu
14-08-2010, 21:18
1-0 Besiktas.

Nice finish, they have an excellent support there for an away game.

the game is been played in Bodrum mate, Bucaspor have a small fan base. Bodrum they support the istanbul three so they will be besiktas fans from there. Its like that in turkey, the istanbul three are supported everywhere :mad:

ankaragucu
14-08-2010, 21:19
Have a soft spot for Besiktas after Sky went there for a Man U game - two seasons ago maybe - and even cynical Keys and Gray admitted they were stunned by the passion, volume and colour. Andy Gray said "They've been here for 2 hours and we can't hear ourselves think...".

Besiktas fans have recorded record breaking sound levels for a football match. Still no patch on the MKE Ankaragucu :)

ankaragucu
14-08-2010, 22:08
Tonights other two games finshed Bucaspor 0-1 Besiktas with Bobo scoring the only goal of the game.

Eskisehirspor and Genclerbirligi drew 0-0 which is a good result for Gencler.

Tommorows Games are below

19:30 Ankaragucu ? - ? Trabzonspor

21:00 Karabukspor ? - ? Manisaspor

21:45 Fenerbahce ? - ? Antalyaspor

ankaragucu
15-08-2010, 16:40
http://www.haberform.com/images/news/30986.jpg

One hour to kick off in the game between my Ankaragucu and Trabzonspor. The game will be played behind closed doors due to the crowd trouble between Ankaragucu and Fenerbahce last season.

Its going to be a difficult game for Ankaragucu without there crowd behind them, we are also without our star player Robert Vittek. Goals has been a problem and it will be up to Marek Sapara, Stanislav Sestak and Roguy Meye in attack to break down Trabzon.

Trabzon on the other hand come into this game having beating Bursaspor in the Super Cup last week 3-0. Teofilio Guttierez, Alanzinho, Ibrahim Yattara and new signing Jaja provide and impressive attack for the visitors.

My heart tells me Ankaragucu but my head tells me Trabzonspor can walk away with three points so im going 2-1 Ankaragucu :)

ankaragucu
15-08-2010, 18:26
0-0 at half time in Ankara. Trabzonspor are controlling the game and unlucky not to be ahead. Coleman had a good chanced saved and Teofilio had a shot come back off the post.

Ankaragucu miss Vittek badly as Meye is struggling up front.

ankaragucu
15-08-2010, 19:32
Final Score Ankaragucu 0-2 Trabzonspor :(. In form Teofilio scoring both goals. Liverpool have a tough task as Trabzon have a very good side. Burak, Alanzinho, Yattara and Teofilio all dangerous going forward while Gustavo Coleman pulls the strings in midfield.

Ill update the rest of the weekends scores tommorow

rosstheger
15-08-2010, 20:22
Hahaha :D

Going to be a long, hard season for Gucu.

ankaragucu
15-08-2010, 20:40
Hahaha :D

Going to be a long, hard season for Gucu.

It certainly is mate, on today's showing relegation dog fight it looks

rosstheger
15-08-2010, 20:41
It certainly is mate, on today's showing relegation dog fight it looks

Where as,

Gencler for Europe!

ankaragucu
15-08-2010, 20:43
Where as,

Gencler for Europe!

Not a chance after loosing mustafa pektenek for 6 months mate lol

ankaragucu
15-08-2010, 20:46
Good return to the tsl for karabukspor as they beat manisaspor 2-1 with emenike and angelov scoring the goal. Fenerbahce won 4-0 at home to antalyaspor with senturk scoring 2, Alex and gonal with the goals.

WeeBud72
16-08-2010, 06:49
Ankaragucu have been woeful at the start of every season for as far back as I can remember, the past couple of seasons they haven't pulled out of the relegation area until the last dozen games or so

They have been living very dangerously indeed

ankaragucu
16-08-2010, 12:56
Ankaragucu have been woeful at the start of every season for as far back as I can remember, the past couple of seasons they haven't pulled out of the relegation area until the last dozen games or so

They have been living very dangerously indeed

True Billy, certainly the last two seasons that has been the case. I really fear for us this season. :(

ankaragucu
16-08-2010, 21:58
Week ones final two games were played tonight. Champions Bursaspor won 1-0 at home to newly promoted Konyaspor. The only goal came from Sercan Yildirm in what proved to be a tough game for Bursa. Bursa will face Galatasaray next week in the AL Sami Yen.

Shota Arveladze's first game in charge of Kayserispor was an excellent 2-0 away win against Istanbul BBS. Goals from Cangele and Santana on his debut were enough to take the win back to Kayseri. Arveladze will be happy with the win in his first game.

http://www.hurriyet.com.tr/_np/5611/11325611.jpg

templbluenose
16-08-2010, 22:03
Where as,

Gencler for Europe!

did Michael Stewart make his debut?

ankaragucu
16-08-2010, 22:06
did Michael Stewart make his debut?

Billy Mehmet came on and made his debut as a sub, Stewert picked up an injury last week and missed out.

ankaragucu
17-08-2010, 10:48
Fenerbahce have pulled off a major coup in signing Marseille captain Mahmadou Niang. The senegelese striker finished up top scorer last season in the French League and will be hoping to win back to back titles, this time in Turkey.

Elswhere Ankaragucu compleded the signing of 18 year old Ankaraspor midfielder Tonio Tisdell. The liberian midfielder joins fellow countryman Theo Weeks at Ankaragucu.

http://www.worldbulletin.net/images/news/73300.jpg

ankaragucu
17-08-2010, 18:02
Besiktas currently 1-0 up at home to HJK Helsinki in the Europa Cup. Ex Stuttgart player Thomas Hillbert with the goal.

ankaragucu
17-08-2010, 18:15
Highlights of some of the weekends games

Istanbul 0-2 Kayserispor http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqiznXpxDLg

Fenerbahce 4-0 Antalyaspor http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vg2gohrix9k&feature=related

Eskisehirspor 0-0 Genclerbirligi http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByMK0x6fId8&feature=related

Bucaspor 0-0 Besiktas http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wi4fXltndCA&feature=related

Karabukspor 2-1 Manisaspor http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLc5j1z0gb0&feature=related

Sivasspor 2-1 Galatasaray http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odxuu7aouxk&feature=related

Gaziantepspor 0-0 Kasimpasa http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9aqoneBlhw&feature=related

Ankaragucu 0-2 Trabzonspor http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dOOKKG0m3A&feature=related

Bursaspor 1-0 Konyaspor http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ot9FBDmq-64

Some of you may be wondering why in some of the games there are no fans. This is because some of the teams are serving stadium bans due to last seasons crowd trouble.

ankaragucu
17-08-2010, 19:10
Besiktas win 2-0 at home to HJK Helsinki in Istanbul. Hillbert and Ricardo Quaresma with the goals. Clean sheet for the eagles aswell to take to Finland and surely will see them progress to the group stages of the Europa League.

thepower
17-08-2010, 19:14
Changed your name Sampdoria?

ankaragucu
17-08-2010, 19:15
Changed your name Sampdoria?

In tribute to the Gecekondu :)

rosstheger
17-08-2010, 19:16
In tribute to the Gecekondu :)

Going down
Going down
Going down

ankaragucu
17-08-2010, 19:18
Going down
Going down
Going down

We Welcome the Chase :)

rosstheger
17-08-2010, 19:19
We Welcome the Chase :)

With Gencler leading the way ... :o

And Boogie agrees ;)

thepower
17-08-2010, 19:27
Ankara orospu çocuğu

ankaragucu
17-08-2010, 19:29
Ankara orospu çocuğu

what does that mean mate ?

Ross- Did you watch the Gencler Highlights ? :D

rosstheger
17-08-2010, 19:29

Not yet :D

Will do though.

ankaragucu
17-08-2010, 19:38
Not yet :D

Will do though.

Some good games there, the Sivasspor vs Galatasaray game and the Bursaspor vs Konyaspor game. Check out the over head kick for the Bursa game.

thepower
17-08-2010, 19:44

:D I thought you were a fan of all things Turkish? ;)

I can speak Turkish pretty well :cool:

ankaragucu
17-08-2010, 20:06
:D I thought you were a fan of all things Turkish? ;)

I can speak Turkish pretty well :cool:

a cant speak the language though lol, what does it say ? :D

thepower
17-08-2010, 22:48
a cant speak the language though lol, what does it say ? :D

son of bitch

ankaragucu
19-08-2010, 21:30
Not the greatest of nights for Turkish teams in Europe. Galatasaray came from 2-0 down against Karpaty to draw 2-2 at home thanks to two late goals from Milan Baros. Fenerbahce have lost 1-0 in Greece to PAOK Salonika and Trabzonspor are 1-0 down at Anfield to Liverpool.

All of them are still in with a shout and all games could go either way but alot of work to be done.

WeeBud72
20-08-2010, 10:42
Cimbom really do give themselves heavy work but I still expect them to go through just the way they did in the last round

I would love to see Trabzon horsing Liverpool and Fener should go through or there will be bedlam

All euro football is now on the other satellite system, Digiturk have only the EPL now couldn't watch any match last night :mad:

rosstheger
20-08-2010, 12:13
Trabzonspor were impressive I thought.

ankaragucu
20-08-2010, 19:22
Trabzonspor were impressive I thought.

Its a decent result to take back to Trabzon mate. There will be nearly 30,000 mad turks going mental and it will be a red hot atmosphere. Like i said the other day i expect Trabzonspor to go through.

Weebud - I think Galatasaray will go through as well mate

ankaragucu
20-08-2010, 21:12
Week 2 got under way tonight in Turkey with two games been played. Shota Arveladze made it 2 wins out of 2 as Kayserispor won 1-0 at home to newly promoted Karabukspor. The only goal of the game came from the very talanted Argentinian Midfielder Franco Cangele.

http://i36.tinypic.com/iqizwj.jpg

Newly promoted Konyaspor won 2-1 at home to Eskisehirspor. Good result for Konya as they are alot of peoples favourites to go down.

The weekends big games see Bursaspor take on Galatasaray at home in which will be a tough game for Galatasaray. Bursaspor are the champions and will be hoping to make it two wins on the trop while Galatasaray are looking for there first win. Trabzonspor will then take on Fenerbahce on monday night, again it will be a tight game but Trabzonspor at home will be a difficult tast for Fenerbahce.

Predictions Below

Antalyaspor vs Sivaspor x
Besiktas vs Istanbul BBS 1
Genclerbirligi vs Gaziantepspor 1
Manisaspor Vs Ankaragucu 2
Kasimpasa vs Bucaspor 1
Trabzonspor vs Feberbahce 1

rosstheger
20-08-2010, 21:14
When is Bursa and Gala?

ankaragucu
20-08-2010, 21:15
When is Bursa and Gala?

Sunday at 7pm mate should be a cracker along with the Trabzon game.

ankaragucu
22-08-2010, 19:26
Last nights games saw a big shock in Istanbul as Besiktas were defeated 2-0 at home against Istanbul BBS. Goals from Ibrahim Alin and Ibrahim Akin. In the other game Antalyaspor drew 1-1 at home to Sivasspor. New signing Tita gave Antalyaspor the lead but Bayrak gave Sivas a share of the points.

Three games tonight are Genclerbirligi vs Gaziantepspor which is 0-0 at the moment, Galatasaray vs Bursaspor is 0-1 with Bursa taking the lead five mins ago in a great game. Manisaspor vs Ankaragucu is an 8pm kick off.

Just watching the Bursa game at the moment, goal scored from Ergic. Really good atmosphere.

ankaragucu
22-08-2010, 19:59
Half time in Istanbul as Galatasaray are 1-0 down to champions Bursaspor. Galatasaray are loosing the plot as usual with Baros lucky not to be sent off for barging into the referee twice on purpose.

Genclerbirligi have drawn 0-0 at home to Gaziantepspor. And the big one Manisaspor vs Ankaragucu just about to kick off. Sitting with my Gucu Top and Scarf on. :)

rosstheger
22-08-2010, 20:11
Saw the last few minutes of the first half, will watch this game until River and Independiente kicks off.

Looks a fiesty one, Gala players just keep surrounding the referee.

ankaragucu
22-08-2010, 20:16
Saw the last few minutes of the first half, will watch this game until River and Independiente kicks off.

Looks a fiesty one, Gala players just keep surrounding the referee.

They do it all the time mate. Volkan Sen is having a great game for Bursa. So quick and great touches.

Ive got River on my coupon :D

rosstheger
22-08-2010, 20:19
They do it all the time mate. Volkan Sen is having a great game for Bursa. So quick and great touches.

Ive got River on my coupon :D

I haven't even seen much of Bursa.

Great result if they can hold on here.

ankaragucu
22-08-2010, 20:21
I haven't even seen much of Bursa.

Great result if they can hold on here.

Good we side and there manager has done a fantastic job with a team build with £10 million pounds.