PDA

View Full Version : Mhank selling the Big Issue

halfaperson
12-06-2010, 08:45
one of the advantages of living down south is that having my eyes assaulted by the green and grey is a rare event. However my early morning shopping trip has been disturbed by such a sight. Splendidly though, the mhank is selling The Big Issue. Heres to a long cold winter:)

SuperSouness
12-06-2010, 08:50
one of the advantages of living down south is that having my eyes assaulted by the green and grey is a rare event. However my early morning shopping trip has been disturbed by such a sight. Splendidly though, the mhank is selling The Big Issue. Heres to a long cold winter:)

Made me laugh anyway :D

gunnerbear
12-06-2010, 08:52
Dont know your area but in mine which is the scunny area they are a plenty,not just on sunday or court days they even run a bus to home games.Green and grey is to be seen in the high street,on buses and i even seen one on a bike in the rain.I hope your place is better on the eye than mine cause scunny is infested with them

ayr__loyal
12-06-2010, 08:54
I can't imagine a worse sight, hope you're ok :D

GS_hamilton
12-06-2010, 08:59
Beggar and the big issue.... That's ambition an one of them going places, his mother will be proud!!!

halfaperson
12-06-2010, 09:00
i see the occasional one. One of my favourites has a mrs who is clearly a Thai bride, who is also always wearing ra hoops. Poor woman must think 'this isnt what i signed up for'

ayr__loyal
12-06-2010, 09:05
Fenian scum too stupid to realise as soon as any half decent person sees them wearing the IRA uniform they're just going to walk past!

bluenosebri
12-06-2010, 09:06
This sums them up, in pub in town the other day in walks a mhank with the worst skin condition u ever seen on his coupon. He stands at the bar waiting to get served and some One mentioned the green and grey top he's wearing. He says ye it's cool eh only cost a fiver. Then someone who knows him says isn't your name mackay, ye he says. The guy says why has it got mackintosh printed on the back. Mhank says ye but I just paid a fiver, as the whole pub rips the piss out of him.

stranraerloyal
12-06-2010, 09:18
haha, I watched one at the burger van outside my work the last week ordered a square sausage roll, the lassie always sticks 2 slices in , then he says can a get a butterd roll tae please , getting 2 for 20p mare just a typical mhank

Halfwaythere
12-06-2010, 09:24
A Big Issue seller wearing green and grey only fits into the to the stereotypical look of one of these individuals.............. I have long said that they would sell a lot more papers if they smartened themselves up a bit....they all look like tramps to me.

bluestevo
28-02-2011, 22:44

no picture ??

it certainly would go down well on a rather large thread on here

alas , what a wasted chance

cupfinalmoustache
28-02-2011, 22:48
Dont know your area but in mine which is the scunny area they are a plenty,not just on sunday or court days they even run a bus to home games.Green and grey is to be seen in the high street,on buses and i even seen one on a bike in the rain.I hope your place is better on the eye than mine cause scunny is infested with them

That'll be the c*nt in sc*nthorpe then... ;)

wuzz
28-02-2011, 22:49
no picture ??

it certainly would go down well on a rather large thread on here

alas , what a wasted chance
If its this thread then its locked now :(
http://forum.*****************/showthread.php?t=253580

bluestevo
28-02-2011, 22:53
If its this thread then its locked now :(
http://forum.*****************/showthread.php?t=253580

why has it been locked ??????