PDA

View Full Version : Davie Weir showing disrespect to the opposition.

Pages : [1] 2

lucanblue
01-03-2010, 15:59
Davie is supposed to be Rangers captain, and should set an example.

Strolling about Ibrox for 90 minutes puffing a cigar is very disrespectful and he should be spoken to.

You'd think he'd know better at his age.

thommo2006
01-03-2010, 16:00
Plus where was he at the goal? I had him at 33/1 for first scorer lazy barsteward should have got in their before Edu. Fine him I say :D

lucanblue
01-03-2010, 16:13
Plus where was he at the goal? I had him at 33/1 for first scorer lazy barsteward should have got in their before Edu. Fine him I say :D

Probably messing about in the centre circle doing a bit of gardening.

It might be the only hobby he can manage at his age, but we don't pay him to look after the pitch.

Layabout.

steveski
01-03-2010, 16:17
I was more disgusted they way he had Keane and Mis-Fortune in his back pocket and not once did he let them out to play.

Dispicable for a Rangers captain.

lockerbie loyal
01-03-2010, 16:20
time to get rid of davie weir, time and time again keanes pace was a worry, we'll never win this league with no pace.

AyeReady
01-03-2010, 16:21
Don't think I heard Weir's name during the commentary at all

Mr Super Bad
01-03-2010, 16:22
I remember hims coming in Jan 2007 - a Tim I worked with said 'how embarassing, an old man at centre-half'.

Aye, we could have had Caldwell, McManus, Loovens, Thompson or O'Dea instead. I'm gutted :D

lucanblue
01-03-2010, 16:22
I was more disgusted they way he had Keane and Mis-Fortune in his back pocket and not once did he let them out to play.

Using Keano's petted bottom lip as an ashtray was particularly demeaning.

savus
01-03-2010, 16:24
Strolling around Ibrox with that air of superiorty.

Did he not know how bad that looked on Keane?

Maybe he doesn't even care?

lucanblue
01-03-2010, 16:31
Strolling around Ibrox with that air of superiorty.

Did he not know how bad that looked on Keane?

Maybe he doesn't even care?

I don't think he does, to be honest mate.

That poor bhoy was blowing out his ar se, with the sweat lashing off him, while Mr Idontgiva*** Weir is blowing smoke rings and scratching his balls.

It doesn't reflect well on the club.

cerberusandorthus
01-03-2010, 16:36
I remember hims coming in Jan 2007 - a Tim I worked with said 'how embarassing, an old man at centre-half'.

Aye, we could have had Caldwell, McManus, Loovens, Thompson or O'Dea instead. I'm gutted :D

I was working in the road where he lived (lives) when we heard the rumour - asked his wife to confirm, but the yard wide smile on her face did not sit with her non commital answer.

Thanks for coming big man

Sutton_Blows_g0ats
01-03-2010, 16:37
Class act.

wee_g
01-03-2010, 16:39
Smoking in a public place?! Ban him!! :mad: :)

jcdbluebear
01-03-2010, 16:41

I know his lack of contribution was a disgrace :)

CampsieBear
01-03-2010, 16:42
Couldnt have had a more "triumphal" air if he was wearing a bowler hat, white gloves and banging away on a lambeg

Disgusted

:)

CarlukeBear
01-03-2010, 16:43
Should be fined a weeks wages, if we pay him we can at least expect him to break sweat:)

savus
01-03-2010, 16:44
I don't think he does, to be honest mate.

That poor bhoy was blowing out his ar se, with the sweat lashing off him, while Mr Idontgiva*** Weir is blowing smoke rings and scratching his balls.

It doesn't reflect well on the club.

Weir should really have to play with a pair of trainers on.

It's really not fair him being sooo superior to the opposition.

Draag
01-03-2010, 16:47
At his age slippers! FFS!! :)

bluebaz
01-03-2010, 16:53
He was quality in the tunnel at the start of the game as well.

Celtic team are lined up, big Davie walks straight past them without so much as a sideways glance and shakes the refs hand.

Didn't even give them the time of day.

Straight out of the Richard Gough handbook on how to treat the Celtic team. :)

Madrid Bearette
01-03-2010, 16:54

Personally I think it is Boughera who should be getting pelters, 5 men running at him and he never even gave them a fair chance.

IanDurrant10
01-03-2010, 16:55
He is ****ing magic

I genuinely love the guy :o

david1873
01-03-2010, 16:56
Ibrox Stadium is a no smoking zone too

Glasgow City Council £50 fine on the way

lucanblue
01-03-2010, 17:00
Personally I think it is Boughera who should be getting pelters, 5 men running at him and he never even gave them a fair chance.

Can't disagree with that.

Playing beside Weir is having a bad influence on him, I reckon.

allymcswally
01-03-2010, 17:13
I'm sure I seen Davie nip out for a Starbucks at one point in the 2nd half.

BroomloanWATP
01-03-2010, 17:30
It was magnificent from the whole team. Sir David and Thommo especially treated the fenians with exactly the lack of respect that they deserve.

lucanblue
01-03-2010, 17:40
i'm sure i seen big davie hand out the wethers originals to rogne n thompson!

He did, and that's fine...but taking the sweetie wrapper off for them and patting them on the head is just condescending.

belfastbobby
01-03-2010, 17:41
Just think of the money he (and most of the rest of the team)are going to save Rangers for not having to wash their kit.Someone mentioned earlier that Jobbie Kheen was playing are they sure.

RFC_Sooty
01-03-2010, 17:43
A guy behind me shouted out in the second half," Look at Big Davie Weir strolling about like Popeye after he's popped a can a spinach".

Quite a strange phrase but certainly true.

ruglenbear
01-03-2010, 17:43
I was a bit disappinted that, when he fell over the ball in the Celtic box, not a single passer-by stopped to help him

zxxxxxxxc
01-03-2010, 17:46
Just think of the money he (and most of the rest of the team)are going to save Rangers for not having to wash their kit.Someone mentioned earlier that Jobbie Kheen was playing are they sure.

Nah mate, he didn't train all week so they didn't risk him and left him out the team...

Hamburg
01-03-2010, 17:47

Was he not subbed in the 1st half?

rambobear
01-03-2010, 17:49
this thread is the best of the day as far as i'm concerned:)

Dumfriesbear
01-03-2010, 17:49
To have the mendacity to have a winking session with Boogie, totally unprofessional. Fine them both the maximum.

watp
no surrender

bustergonad
01-03-2010, 18:17

I heard those two bastards ate his werthers originals while they were in there

Mrs Henry
01-03-2010, 18:40
I too had him on @ 33-1 for the first goal, for him not even to bother coming out after the break is a disgrace

londongirl
01-03-2010, 18:43
He looked quite happy when he got off my train last night :D

paisleyprod
01-03-2010, 18:43
he felt sorry and had a fresh air shot in the box near the end.

Mackay24
01-03-2010, 18:46
Him and bougherra should know better by now, Mowbray's paying kheen 65k a week and Weir won't even let him play.

Shocking

TOBYJUG
01-03-2010, 19:08
I am furious and demand that Rangers sack Davie Weir as captain right now. I have just watched a re-run of the game and will swear blind that I saw the current Rangers captain and icon to young children drinking at the game yesterday. Twice I saw him relax and enjoy a gin and tonic (with ice and a slice). How dare he drink on the job if I have time on my hands at work the gaffer tells me to sweep up or just a general tidy up until I'm busy again. Could Mr Weir not set a fine example and spent the second half picking up crisp packets and all those loo rolls that the yahoos threw. Would this not have sent the correct message to young children. I will be sending this by e-mail to whoever gives a f"*^k at ibrox

Irvine96
01-03-2010, 19:25
can remember at one point sdow received the ball out wide on the half line and there was a chance of a break forward but it looked as if sdow said
"sod this running lark" and passed the ball backwards to someone else:D

britain
01-03-2010, 22:47
Cracking thread

davecrafty
01-03-2010, 22:56
He told the midfield to calm down on the tackles as he and Boogie 'needed a little target practice' to keep them warm.

CarlukeBear
01-03-2010, 22:57
I am furious and demand that Rangers sack Davie Weir as captain right now. I have just watched a re-run of the game and will swear blind that I saw the current Rangers captain and icon to young children drinking at the game yesterday. Twice I saw him relax and enjoy a gin and tonic (with ice and a slice). How dare he drink on the job if I have time on my hands at work the gaffer tells me to sweep up or just a general tidy up until I'm busy again. Could Mr Weir not set a fine example and spent the second half picking up crisp packets and all those loo rolls that the yahoos threw. Would this not have sent the correct message to young children. I will be sending this by e-mail to whoever gives a f"*^k at ibrox

To be fair, I did see him doing some weeding round the edges of our 18 yard line at one point. He also edged the grass along the back of the goals. So lets not be too harsh!

mkb1981
01-03-2010, 23:08
we think he had a checklits to go thru

1 overhead kick (cleared out of own box) CHECK
2 pirouette on the ball in opposition half CHECK
3 keep pikey **** in pocket CHECK
4 have mis-fortune there as well to keep pikey company CHECK
5 GIRUY to thimmothy in the last min and wrap up the league in Febuary CHECK

The things old ppl do to kill an afternoon when waiting for last of the summer wine to come on on a sunday eve!!!!!!!

1976bear
01-03-2010, 23:12
I think he actually went trawling round some old bookshops for most of the game - he was trying to find one by his schoolmate, J R Hartley.

Gray_WATP
01-03-2010, 23:15
Bit of a change of subject, i know its usually 10 years for a testimonial but does anyone else think the big man should get something like this when hes finished with us? How hes able to carry on at his age at the top level is nothing short of amazing. He is without doubt the main man on the park that helped steady the ship after the Le Guen era!

CarlukeBear
01-03-2010, 23:16
I thought his waving to friends in the crowd was a nice touch, but I couldn't believe it when he left the field of play to sit with them for ten minutes.

lucanblue
01-03-2010, 23:17
He told the midfield to calm down on the tackles as he and Boogie 'needed a little target practice' to keep them warm.

I'm sick of this "I was getting myself a heat" sh it from Weir.

If he wants to keep warm he should get a string vest like Walter, or suck a Fishermen's Friend, before he costs us in a big game.

This isn't a booling club day out he's on.

Garri
01-03-2010, 23:18
I heard someone say they saw him playing cards with a guy in one of the stands.
I really hope he wasn't gambling

yarrumdavid01
01-03-2010, 23:25
SDOW needs to be sacked with immediate effect - FACT. Staying out on the field and opening a flask of oveltine at half time is not Rangers class.

Also having the cheek to try and carry out the task of standing still for 45 mins like one of those street artist statues for me is showing the Scottish game a total lack of respect.

pennyburn
01-03-2010, 23:29
I thought I saw him with the lawn mower around our semi circle half way into the first half. He had a rucksack type thing on his back and I swear blind I thought Jobby Keane's head was popping out of the top[ of said bag.
The guy needs to give himself a good talking to IMHO.

potnbear
01-03-2010, 23:33
He is ****ing magic

I genuinely love the guy :o

Have you told the family yet:D

Shields Bear
01-03-2010, 23:33
I think at his age it is necessary to rest him occasionally as was done on Sunday.

lucanblue
01-03-2010, 23:34

fire
01-03-2010, 23:36
FFers take a bow. This is turning into an all time classic!

Don't ya know sarcasm is the lowest form of wit?

Magic innit?!

Blue Sea Of Ibrox
01-03-2010, 23:36
the mans a hero. superb again yesterday. oh how i wish he was 30

lucanblue
01-03-2010, 23:37

http://i47.tinypic.com/2qxxrpu.gif

(thanks to JA)

yarrumdavid01
01-03-2010, 23:38
I thought I saw him with the lawn mower around our semi circle half way into the first half. He had a rucksack type thing on his back and I swear blind I thought Jobby Keane's head was popping out of the top[ of said bag.
The guy needs to give himself a good talking to IMHO.

What like a Luke Skywalker and Yoda kind of thing?

Whitey_22
01-03-2010, 23:40
The old boy needs to get his finger out - he's not scored a goal this season!:mad:

I know he's only trying to give the rest of the teams a wee chance, but I've been taking him for 1st goal scorer!

andyd
01-03-2010, 23:43
This is turning into a classic thread. Some belters on here. :D:D:D

yarrumdavid01
01-03-2010, 23:43
Stop Press! Barcelona ready to bid £30M for Sir Davie.

Garri
01-03-2010, 23:46
The old boy needs to get his finger out - he's not scored a goal this season!:mad:

I know he's only trying to give the rest of the teams a wee chance, but I've been taking him for 1st goal scorer!

He knows this and that's why he's not scoring :mad:

Cooperfan
01-03-2010, 23:48
David Weir sends his apologies. He had to nip out to a dentist appointment during the second half. He hopes he wasn't missed.

Mostin
01-03-2010, 23:55
I heard someone say they saw him playing cards with a guy in one of the stands.
I really hope he wasn't gambling

the old git cleaned me out, i was ragin'.

palma4
01-03-2010, 23:55
I thought his waving to friends in the crowd was a nice touch, but I couldn't believe it when he left the field of play to sit with them for ten minutes.

superb

(made me laugh)

belfastbobby
01-03-2010, 23:56
Sorry to butt in again,I hav'nt laughed as much at any thread (or in fact for many a year) as I am doing right now, my missus thinks Im losing it.Please keep them coming.

madonald
Davie comes in my shop to buy his cigars as it happens Villagers in 5's and we always have time to chew the fat on what might be and what might have been, however on Friday imagine my surprize when he asked for a King Edwards as well as his Villager which he said he was going to stick up someones arse on Sunday. I never even knew that Bobby Keane bloke smoked let alone was capable of using his arsehole to blow smoke rings............he has nothing to celebrate believe me, I watched the game.

For those interested in the minuti of Mr W's high jinks after the game his missus returned 6 empty Tizer bottles on Monday morning. Shagger doesnt come in my shop.

CJGER
My mate spotted him in asda around 20 past 1 at the cigarette counter buyin a packet of hamlet and stickin on the lottery, he also noticed a bag with 6 tennents in it.:):) got to be fined:D

Dave_Rfc
02-03-2010, 00:00

Haha :) we all dream of a team of Davie Weirs :roll:

madonald
02-03-2010, 00:04
Davie comes in my shop to buy his cigars as it happens Villagers in 5's and we always have time to chew the fat on what might be and what might have been, however on Friday imagine my surprize when he asked for a King Edwards as well as his Villager which he said he was going to stick up someones arse on Sunday. I never even knew that Bobby Keane bloke smoked let alone was capable of using his arsehole to blow smoke rings............he has nothing to celebrate believe me, I watched the game.

For those interested in the minuti of Mr W's high jinks after the game his missus returned 6 empty Tizer bottles on Monday morning. Shagger doesnt come in my shop.

bigkahunarab
02-03-2010, 00:12

Davie had started an allotment in our six yard box and was laying out some lines prior to putting the cabbages to bed.:D

britain
02-03-2010, 06:48
He was able to casually read 'The Sunday Post' during the second half due to the ineffective threat posed by the' much mhedia hyped Celtc speed merchant' Robbie Keane...

Dalriadager
02-03-2010, 06:51
Playing deal or no deal on his mobile at one point:D

Linwoodloyalblue
02-03-2010, 07:00
Spotted in the District bar during the second half

wearing slippers and Smoking jaxket

should be Transferred to promptly

differentclass
02-03-2010, 07:23
maybe time for a wee tune from the ibrox decks

a touch of humour but gets the message across how much we appreciate the big man

how about "grandad we love you"

campsieman
02-03-2010, 07:53

Strolling about Ibrox for 90 minutes puffing a cigar is very disrespectful and he should be spoken to.

QUALITY!! Cant wait to wind up the filth at graft with that line.Follow follow is 2nd only to blackadder for putting a smile on my chops.

davie b
02-03-2010, 09:07
shocking display in my opinion. Winking in such a public place when there are young un 's about. Whatever next.

Steve A Stevens
02-03-2010, 09:26

Shocking! Those two earn close on £100k a week yet SDOW baby-sat them all afternoon for a fraction of the price.
SDOW doing his bit for charity.

big_hec
02-03-2010, 09:45
Iím nearly £1000 for season tickets and what does Weir do 60 minutes into the game

http://i49.tinypic.com/ji2fb9.jpg

Funking disgrace

John Wyllie
02-03-2010, 09:53
F***ing brilliant........

Best thread bar none....

loyallancashire
02-03-2010, 10:02

(thanks to JA)

oh **** tea all over the keyboard:D

SPEEDY
02-03-2010, 10:31
I am sure I saw Davie leave at 62 mins out the big gates between the Copland and the East Enclosure.

He had decided that since he had very little to do he would take the opportunity to take his wee Jack Russell " Broony" out for a walk. The wee dug had been quiet for most of the afternoon and Davie was of the opinion that a quiet long walk would do him good..

cerberusandorthus
02-03-2010, 10:32
He was able to casually read 'The Sunday Post' during the second half due to the ineffective threat posed by the' much mhedia hyped Celtc speed merchant' Robbie Keane...

Are you not listening - he was injured and didn't play.

Please pay attention.

fubarstevie
02-03-2010, 11:58
Celtic have an article on their website complaining about the conduct of Sir David of Weir in Sunday's Old Firm game.

DerbyBlue
02-03-2010, 12:23

It was the glass of Brandy that he came out with after half time that was really disappointing, I know it must have been cold back there but come on !!!;)

Borlo
02-03-2010, 12:26
Brilliant thread :D

azurething
02-03-2010, 12:32
Credit goes to the management team. Resting Davie Weir for 93 minutes on Sunday was important with so many big games ahead.

portadown_blue
02-03-2010, 12:33
i thought it was good of him to try and get the ref to keep brown on the pitch because with ten men it meant less for him to do and more space for him to move about in , and his knees were giving up as it was.

Steg
02-03-2010, 13:07
http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/5255/sirdavie2.jpg (http://img715.imageshack.us/i/sirdavie2.jpg/)

townhead ranger
02-03-2010, 13:10
Funking Disgrace from a Rangers captain.

Davie Weir was spotted around about the 60 minute mark leaning against Allan McGregors post on his Iphone checking the 13:40 result from Leopardstown. Of course Sir Davies horse won. He had backed 'won in the dark' as a tribute to how easy it is to beat the shettleson harriers even with your eyesight all but gone.

Reid86
02-03-2010, 13:22
SDoW had actually left Ibrox after 24 minutes to go fingerpainting with his grandson and had cunningly left in place a cardboard cutout from the Rangers shop in his place. But even the cutout of Sir Davie could be found crunching into tackles and has now been offered 30k a week and a 5 year deal.

Mikos_fluffer
02-03-2010, 13:30
He did seem a bit grumpy when the ref blew for half time, as he was 35 minutes into his afternoon nap.

Also spotted notching up over 500 keepie ups with a balloon that had blown onto the park. Which resulted in him having to spend the remainder of the second half soaking his feet in a foot spa on the 18yard line.

:D:):D:):D:)

loyalistpicken
02-03-2010, 13:30
All the affore mentioned is a dispicable show of lack of respect by a Rangers captain to do all this ffs and at his age in life especialy when he knew we had a very important game to play. he should NEVER I say NEVER wear the Rangers Jersey again

mildmannered janitor
02-03-2010, 13:33
While we are on the subject, I think it farcical that there are some that question if the officials give us preferential treatment on old firm games. Twice I saw the linesman at the Govan stand side try to capture SDoWs wee castle thing during their game of chess. That linesman was going all out for a win!! Sure I read in yesterdays chesswatch website that SDoW eventually came out victorious though.

Bluerod
02-03-2010, 13:39
I didnt see it myself but I was told that our captain was at the front of the Subway Loyal Queue with 5 mins still to play.

He should be fine 2 weeks wages IMO

lucanblue
02-03-2010, 13:41
While we are on the subject, I think it farcical that there are some that question if the officials give us preferential treatment on old firm games. Twice I saw the linesman at the Govan stand side try to capture SDoWs wee castle thing during their game of chess. That linesman was going all out for a win!! Sure I read in yesterdays chesswatch website that SDoW eventually came out victorious though.

Keano must have interrupted their game at some point, because I heard Weir was shouting across at him that he was only good for bashing the bishop.

cooperthelegend
02-03-2010, 13:47
Think Edu was updating his Twitter page for most of the second half as well!!

rangerstillidie
02-03-2010, 13:50
I think at his age it is necessary to rest him occasionally as was done on Sunday.

Best one yet :D:D:D

I honestly think SDOW will be the first man to lift the SPL trophy with his pinky :D

CarlukeBear
02-03-2010, 13:55
Mind you I did get nervous late on in the game, at one point I didn't think SDOW was going to be able to remove his big slipper,put down his cocoa & get his boots on in time to tackle Jobbie, but as usual SDOW strolled it.

MDM
02-03-2010, 13:58
I've heard he's had cross words with SDM. SDoW was trying to book himself a wee break in Santa Posna on Sunday but couldn't get connected. Apparently Ibrox doesn't have WiFi!

He ended up playing Solitaire instead whilst listening to his iPod.

hellsbells
02-03-2010, 14:05
For anyone who sky + the game watch Davie Weir when the ball was getting flicked about in the goal mouth superb. :)

falcontemple
02-03-2010, 14:07
SDOW......some say he's illegal in 6 American States

big_hec
02-03-2010, 14:11
http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/5255/sirdavie2.jpg (http://img715.imageshack.us/i/sirdavie2.jpg/)

:D:D:D

excellent stuff

Suck, you could have a "speshull" with all this material

Stuart_WATP
02-03-2010, 14:11
For anyone who sky + the game watch Davie Weir when the ball was getting flicked about in the goal mouth superb. :)

Him and Miller just froze until the ball went in, top drawer :D

90minsofmadness
02-03-2010, 14:17
I seen him on his Iphone in the second half, pretty sure he was on FF posting something bout these muppets boring him.

broomloanbear69
02-03-2010, 14:23
This post is brill havent laughed as much for ages keep it up :D

Hamburg
02-03-2010, 14:27
We all like a stroll in the park, but that was just taking the piss.

It was nice to see though, that he doesn't wear socks with his sandals.

TheInformer
02-03-2010, 14:45
:D:D:D

excellent stuff

Suck, you could have a "speshull" with all this material

good point, isn't it time for Dubwiser to bring the Double Standard out of retirement again?

lucanblue
02-03-2010, 14:51
good point, isn't it time for Dubwiser to bring the Double Standard out of retirement again?

Damn right their should be a Double Standard on this.

Steven Davis runs about like a blue ar sed fly, while Sir Davie of the Deckchair does the Times crossword and picks his bunions?

We pay all of them to put in the required effort, even if they have to look about the place for something to do. I'm sure there was someone he could have been kicking instead of having a duvet day. :mad:

Davie_1873
02-03-2010, 14:52

Genuine LOL there mate!
Class
:):)

Davie_1873
02-03-2010, 15:03
SDoW-Horizontal Loyal!

dellinwa
02-03-2010, 15:29
Brilliant thread keep it up:)

Wearapeepil
02-03-2010, 15:30
We need a photo of Davie sitting in a deck chair smoking a cigar in front of the septic end :D

big_hec
02-03-2010, 15:33
At half time SDOW went for a p1ss and it strolled down the urinal

Chrisyboi-d
02-03-2010, 15:34
Was good of Pikey to allow Davie to have his afternoon nap on Sunday - needs it at his age

90minsofmadness
02-03-2010, 15:44
He did get off his chair at one point in the second half tbf, just to tackle Samaras befor going back to it.

http://i50.tinypic.com/w8pxza.jpg

Any photoshoppers fancy doing it propoerly for me, here's the link :)

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Football/Pix/pictures/2008/12/27/1230383815414/David-Weir-tackles-Georgi-001.jpg

Go_Bert_Go
02-03-2010, 15:51
Paying wee Kevin to deal with Ireland's answer to Usain Bolt, just so he didnt miss Countryfile on BBC is the the final straw for me.

kilbirnie bear
02-03-2010, 16:00
I thought it was strange myself when i saw Davie bringing out some corn beef sandwiches and a wee flask in the second half :)

experiment626
02-03-2010, 16:01
I know there are some sportsmen who won't play on a sunday for religious reasons. That's fine if they are ruled out completely.

For our club captain to nip off during a game and lead the congregation at the Church of Sir Davie of Weir is not on.

If Big Marv could wait til after a game and go to church, I don't see why Weir can't.

Terrible behaviour from a supposed on-field leader.

Drama
02-03-2010, 16:02
This SDOW nonsense is getting right on my wick...raging to be honest...watched the supposed Rangers captain spend 90 minutes reading the papers on Sunday without a care in the world....he should be ashamed - Real Bears wouldnae give any of those rags a penny of their money, does he not know we`re boycotting them all?!

The Artist
02-03-2010, 16:18
He's an utter disgrace! To lay on a sun lounger with sun glasses on when it's not even sunny is very unprofessional!

Captain Beefheart
02-03-2010, 16:34
He did get off his chair at one point in the second half tbf, just to tackle Samaras befor going back to it.

http://i50.tinypic.com/w8pxza.jpg

Any photoshoppers fancy doing it propoerly for me, here's the link :)

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Football/Pix/pictures/2008/12/27/1230383815414/David-Weir-tackles-Georgi-001.jpg

Someone please make it happen. Rolling about here

Cammy47
02-03-2010, 17:33
Shameless bump to get the best thread ever back on front page:)

Texas Bear
02-03-2010, 18:28
I didn't actually mind the pipe and slippers, but when Jimmy Bell brought him out a cup of tea and chocolate digestive with 10 minutes left, I thought, surely a Rangers captain could wait 10 minutes. :confused:

Give yourself a shake old yin.

CarlukeBear
02-03-2010, 19:04
I didn't actually mind the pipe and slippers, but when Jimmy Bell brought him out a cup of tea and chocolate digestive with 10 minutes left, I thought, surely a Rangers captain could wait 10 minutes. :confused:

Give yourself a shake old yin.

I was disgusted with that too, he dunked the chocolate digestive, does he not know the chocolate goes everywhere!!!???? I despair a man in his position (Reclined on a deckchair) should know better!

rangersmadman
02-03-2010, 19:20
Smoking in a public place?! Ban him!! :mad: :)

why does he get to smoke in the ground
when we dont get to light up >:)

thommo2006
02-03-2010, 19:44
I honestly believe I saw him with his mobility scooter asking a mechanic for a quote for a new indicator round the 70 minute mark right in front of the taig fans. Sickening in my opinion. He should have used Kwik Fit

lucanblue
02-03-2010, 19:54
I honestly believe I saw him with his mobility scooter asking a mechanic for a quote for a new indicator round the 70 minute mark right in front of the taig fans. Sickening in my opinion. He should have used Kwik Fit

Then parked it in an able bodied parking space in Asda after the game, just to completely piss everybody off.

dubwiser
02-03-2010, 20:19
Damn right their should be a Double Standard on this.

Steven Davis runs about like a blue ar sed fly, while Sir Davie of the Deckchair does the Times crossword and picks his bunions?

We pay all of them to put in the required effort, even if they have to look about the place for something to do. I'm sure there was someone he could have been kicking instead of having a duvet day. :mad:

If Mr Weir isn't going to put the effort in why should I?:mad:

http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/4610/dw01.gif (http://img444.imageshack.us/i/dw01.gif/)

kilwinningbear72
02-03-2010, 20:20
Funny as hell back to the top.

Garri
02-03-2010, 20:21

http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/4610/dw01.gif (http://img444.imageshack.us/i/dw01.gif/)

OK that is THE best post on this great thread, a real laugh out loud moment there :)

devondave1873
02-03-2010, 20:33

I love it when a plan comes together

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIfuaUTH9Y4

Thompo
02-03-2010, 20:39

funny as f*ck, nice one dub.

britain
02-03-2010, 21:16
Are you not listening - he was injured and didn't play.

Please pay attention.

Sorry, it's just that I'm about Sir Davies age and easily forget things these days:D:D:D

britain
02-03-2010, 21:18
Oh and there's a report that he actually nipped over to Asda Govan during the second half to buy a surprise birthday cake for Walter Smith...

He'd nothing much else on !

BakuBear
02-03-2010, 21:29
Had to suffer FF online text and not once was his name mentioned as to breaking a sweat, disgusting behaviour from a man who us just picking up money for his coaching badge. Follow the bheggers example and have the guts to blood the youngters, they need to learn against the highest paid strikers in the world and this was our chance gone :mad: :mad:

tom_horn
02-03-2010, 21:34
He spent most of the day strolling around debating if he should blow his cold weather payment on Championship Manager and a gaming chair

Wearapeepil
02-03-2010, 21:35

Fecken brilliant.
Laughing out loud here mate. Well done!

:D

dbger
02-03-2010, 21:37
Must have stolen them from the Argentina supporter in the Broomloan. :-)

I thought it was strange myself when i saw Davie bringing out some corn beef sandwiches and a wee flask in the second half :)

Trublue
02-03-2010, 22:21
Wasn't he playing I Spy with his grandsons in front of the Broomloan? Kids as usual these days have no attention span and got fed up with Sir Davie's looking at the scum and saying "I spy with my little eye somthing begining with t"
"Tits"
"Tossers"
"Turds"
"Tarriers"
"Timbo"
"Tramps"
Guessed the boys.
C'mon Granpa said the grandkids we give up.
"Traitors" said Sir Davie, "8000 traitors".

defender
02-03-2010, 22:30
Sir Davie to Jobbie O'Keane during the warm up - "when I was younger I'd have had you in my pocket and still had time to do the Times crossword"

5 minutes into the game - "Hey Jobbie, wouldn't happen to have a pen on you would you ?"

carltonblue
02-03-2010, 22:33
Setting up his deck chair in the penalty box and reclining there with a lager tops probably contravenes some GCC by-law.....not good enough big chap.

gerdownsouth
02-03-2010, 22:37
At one point I lip read Weir saying "number 7 in the box, number 9 in the box, number 8 in the box".

Initially I thought he was monitoring Keane, Samaras and Brown's movements until I noticed the pencil in his hand and realised he was tackling a Sudoku puzzle. ;)

britain
03-03-2010, 06:49

'Take a bow son' as Andy Gray would say:)

Back to the front page. This is a classic FF Thread:thumb:

big_hec
03-03-2010, 07:48

what a start to a morning, wetting myself here :)

we want the DS back!

BearNed
03-03-2010, 08:05
Great thread :D

Imagine if during the second half he had flicked that ball up in the penalty box, turned and volleyed it into the net, rather than fell on his arse rather amusingly...

simonon
03-03-2010, 10:30
Totally disgusted with Davie Weir after Sunday.

I know that the "auld yin" enjoys a spot of fishing but to browse through the latest copy of trout magazine and the set up his fly rod at the start of the second half is just taking the piss.

Doesn't he realise that young Danny Wilson is watching his every move and a Rangers captain should set a better example.

This guy's antics are beginning to worry me as I feel we could be punished when we play decent opposition if he can't remain focused for the full 90 mins.

Earl of Leven
03-03-2010, 10:39
I just like to see our players do that bit extra off the pitch.....so imagine my delight when I approached SDOW pre-match to ask him to sign an autograph for my daughter. He arranged to have a photo signed...during the game. He felt he would have some time in 2nd half and I should approach him but bring my own pen. I was so grateful...not many players would go so far. We had a great chat as play 'raged' down the other end of the field. He told me about his love of gardening and fishing...a great guy and a great captain.

90minsofmadness
03-03-2010, 11:42
I just like to see our players do that bit extra off the pitch.....so imagine my delight when I approached SDOW pre-match to ask him to sign an autograph for my daughter. He arranged to have a photo signed...during the game. He felt he would have some time in 2nd half and I should approach him but bring my own pen. I was so grateful...not many players would go so far. We had a great chat as play 'raged' down the other end of the field. He told me about his love of gardening and fishing...a great guy and a great captain.

Bet he knicked your pen for his Crossword though.

Theiving auld bastard :mad::mad::mad:

superger
03-03-2010, 11:47

Belter ! :)

Bearwood Bear
03-03-2010, 12:06
Disgusted with Sir David of Weir, using a vital game against Sellik as a trial run for his coaching career.

Standing there with a lit spliff, directing traffic, smiling and yawning, asking Rangers players to run about like eejits while he just stood there letting Ireland's answer to the roadrunner roam free causing all sorts of, er, havoc by, er, being in his pocket?????

lebooboo
03-03-2010, 12:19
I'm pretty disappointed with Davie's lack of professionalism to be honest.

Creeping up behind Robbie Keane like a big wean, and whispering in his ear "there's a big boogy man coming to get you", is not the stuff that Rangers captains are made of.

Neither is allowing the rest of the team to be up the Rangers end looking for a goal, while Weir walks along the white line of our penalty box, with his arms out kidding on he's a tightrope walker.

I appreciate he was entertaining his grandkids in the stand, but he should keep that kind of stuff for when they visit the house.

Earl of Leven
03-03-2010, 12:20
I'd drop him to be honest....he seems almost bored by the lack of action in our half at times and can't self motivate any more. It's all just winks, games, catching up with his sleep and seeming to open his mail and sort out the bills. It's not what we pay him for. He was taking meetings on Sunday and that should be in his own time.

dublinbear
03-03-2010, 12:26
I'm pretty disappointed with Davie's lack of professionalism to be honest.

Creeping up behind Robbie Keane like a big wean, and whispering in his ear "there's a big boogy man coming to get you", is not the stuff that Rangers captains are made of.

Neither is allowing the rest of the team to be up the Rangers end looking for a goal, while Weir walks along the white line of our penalty box, with his arms out kidding on he's a tightrope walker.

I appreciate he was entertaining his grandkids in the stand, but he should keep that kind of stuff for when they visit the house.

Davie Weir has always been a charitable type of fellow, so it came naturally to him to put on a show for 7,000 people who hadn't seen the ball for 45 mins.

Nice touch.

George Agdgdgwngo
03-03-2010, 14:38
I seen him run down to the corner flag at one point to go for a pish! SACK THIS MAN NOW! :D

Garri
03-03-2010, 14:50
I was watching the game again last night and i noticed at one point in the second half that Davie Weir had got the stretcher bearers to carry him about the pitch for a bit while he sipped pina coladas.

jcdbluebear
03-03-2010, 22:46
He described Sunday as practice for his retirement. He popped to Greggs for a yum-yum at around 60 minutes.

britain
04-03-2010, 07:07
Great thread still.:D

britain
04-03-2010, 07:09

The above must be on every page of this thread. It's that funny:)

defender
04-03-2010, 19:56
Bump.............................................. ...............:D

Mackay24
04-03-2010, 20:07
I went to the toilet just at the beginning of the second half when the que had died down, and guess who I met at the ladbrokes - you got it, Davie Weir.

He sneaked out when Brown was getting sent off to put a cheeky £10 on rangers to win 1-0, Edu to score.

Bet he was happy on Monday

govanstan
04-03-2010, 21:22
Was he actually playing??? never seen him till he poped up in their box, i thought he came on as a sub near the end.

yarrumdavid01
04-03-2010, 22:43
SDOW letting that Jack Russel pee against his leg for me is way out of order. The poor dug was well confused when the big man moved to shake hands at the end of the game.

imch
04-03-2010, 22:50
How could a Rangers captain spend the entire second half asleep in the goals at the Broomloan end is beyond me. However fair doos to the tims for keeping quiet and letting him catch a few zzzz's.

lebooboo
04-03-2010, 23:44
Was he actually playing??? never seen him till he poped up in their box, i thought he came on as a sub near the end.

Coming on as a sub? No, I don't think so.

That would have involved actually warming up for a start.

Stretching and sprinting might have ruined his posture for parking his ar se in his deck chair, so that was never going to happen.

Being sub would mean that Mr Amacoolbastard would have had to run on to the park, travelling at least 30 yards to collect his captain's armband. In Davie's head, that means expending energy that he could use following Robbie Keane about, telling him he's going to pull his shorts down during the melee at sellik's next corner.

You might point out that they never actually won a corner, but Jesus Christ, how is he to know that is going to be the case during the game?

I despair that this disrespectful disgrace to the jersey would rather stroll about, passing out his bag of pan drops and granny sookers to friend and foe alike, akin to a latter day Granpaw Broon, than actually do what he's paid for and patrol the back line waiting for Flash Gordon confusing the linesman with a Shergaresque turn of foot.

Worst of all, his stupid game of standing behind the goalpost when Allan Mcgregor was trying to concentrate, and kidding on he was playing "keek" with the sellik reptiles behind the goal, did no credit at all to RFC, and impersonating the Bangles dance by doing "Walk Like An Egyptian" while Boogy put in a last ditch tackle on Nguemo, with another 4 tarriers threatening our goal, was unforgiveable.

Let's stop giving this man some kind of hero status, and get back to a position where The Rangers act with dignity.

His corns might be troublesome, but having them tended to on the track while Boydie is having his nuts seperated by a tackle from the black Bruce Lee, shows no team spirit or unity....and no one is laughing except Davie Weir.

Enough is enough with this imposter.

britain
05-03-2010, 14:01
Bumped,just in case anybody hasn't seen this thread yet.

big_hec
06-03-2010, 09:18
showed this to Mrs Hec

she's in knots

Spin City
06-03-2010, 10:17
Jesus wept!!

Will you crazy bastards leave SDoW alone FFS!! :mad:

How is he supposed to run around with the weight of two Celtic forwards in his back pockets..?? He needed the smell of the cigars to overcome the stench of having TWO Celtic players in close proximity and the Brandy was needed to revive him after the smell caused him to temporarily faint for about 42 minutes in the 2nd half.

You lot really are unforgiving bastards..!! :mad:

;) :) ;)

bluestevie
06-03-2010, 10:54

Excuse Me !! It was John West Salmon :mad:

None of yer Pish Prince's Crap;)

jigster
06-03-2010, 11:55
A guy behind me shouted out in the second half," Look at Big Davie Weir strolling about like Popeye after he's popped a can a spinach".

Quite a strange phrase but certainly true.

i thought SDoW popped olive oil on sunday around 70mins there about......2things came of this
1) robbie keane was on a winning team on sunday at this point
2) robbie keane was involved in a threesome ...sloppy seconds obviosly

being in SDoW back pocket

dfsuk
06-03-2010, 13:09
he will be bringing out the champagne soon to go with the cigar.

oneraywilkins
06-03-2010, 13:17
Absolute disgrace - I got his top to auction for charity after the game and didn't get a single bid because nobody could see any evidence that it was match-worn. He could at least have done some squat thrusts to get a bead or 2 of sweat on it.

Absolutely fuming with the man.

savus
06-03-2010, 21:02
Did anyone notice that his finishing was poor against St. Mirren today.

Should be scoring goals for fun.

Backstreets
07-03-2010, 17:34
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v70/Backstreets/disrespect.jpg

:p

Stuart_WATP
07-03-2010, 17:40
When he started doing the cryptic crossword in the paper around the 70 minute mark, i felt ashamed that he is the Rangers captain. Regardless of how much he needed to do, he should still be prepared for the rarity of actually doing some work. Bring back Fernando Ricksen, proper captain.

rinofan
07-03-2010, 18:05

Timposter below the last 't'

defender
07-03-2010, 18:08

Lol mate can you give him a pair of slippers to touch if off :D

Backstreets
07-03-2010, 18:23
Lol mate can you give him a pair of slippers to touch if off :D

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v70/Backstreets/disrespect2.jpg

defender
07-03-2010, 18:42

Top notch mate :)

Whitey_22
07-03-2010, 18:46

I like how the slippers match the dog, classy man Sir Davie of Weir.:)

themanwaythepipe
07-03-2010, 19:09
[QUOTE=Backstreets;10735454]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v70/Backstreets/disrespect2.jpg

When my granda told me that a kind hearted old guy changed his colostomy bag for him during the second half, i put it down to the ramblings of his advanced dementia. Due to this image it looks like i may have been hasty with my diagnosis, that he was "takin the piss" when in fact it was SDoW !

britain
08-03-2010, 06:25

Superb start to a Monday:D:D:D

liz.douglas
08-03-2010, 11:43
people like u disgust me do u actually know the meanining of RESPECT try showing it idiot he's our CAPTAIN

Backstreets
08-03-2010, 17:12
people like u disgust me do u actually know the meanining of RESPECT try showing it idiot he's our CAPTAIN

http://www.bbea.ws/WHOOSH2.gif

:D:D

Positively Blue
08-03-2010, 17:35

This thread is fantastic.

PMSL. :):):)

krack182
08-03-2010, 17:43
people like u disgust me do u actually know the meanining of respect try showing it idiot he's our captain

ffs :)

KTBFFH1872
08-03-2010, 17:45

people like you disgust me, do you actually know the meaning of woooooooooooooosh?

;)

garytcrsc
22-03-2010, 17:20
The Journal of Sir David of Weir

Diary entry March 21st, 2010, 9pm

Awoke from my usual afternoon nap only to find young DW junior had scampered off somewhere. Probably playing one of those X-Station games that the kids waste so much time on these days. Why, in my day....

Turns out he wasn't the only youngster who had decided that he had better things to do. Wee Kevin was nowhere to be seen. The rest of the weans started to talk about holding out for extra-time and then penalties. Well that was going to interfere with my Sunday dinner, so I decided to intervene. Taking the ball that someone had kicked into my back garden I dispatched a few of the young whipper snappers to go and score a goal and to not come back until they did. I also told them to shoo that bloody pigeon away from my flowers while they were at it.

Made it home in time for dinner. Delicious.

DerbyBlue
22-03-2010, 17:29
Superb start to a Monday:D:D:D

Best read and pics in a long time :D:D:D

Brilliant

lebooboo
22-03-2010, 17:33

Awoke from my usual afternoon nap only to find young DW junior had scampered off somewhere. Probably playing one of those X-Station games that the kids waste so much time on these days. Why, in my day....

Turns out he wasn't the only youngster who had decided that he had better things to do. Wee Kevin was nowhere to be seen. The rest of the weans started to talk about holding out for extra-time and then penalties. Well that was going to interfere with my Sunday dinner, so I decided to intervene. Taking the ball that someone had kicked into my back garden I dispatched a few of the young whipper snappers to go and score a goal and to not come back until they did. I also told them to shoo that bloody pigeon away from my flowers while they were at it.

Me like. :)

Borlo
22-03-2010, 17:57
Classic Thread :D

britain
23-03-2010, 06:49

That pic is still brilliant:):):)

big_hec
23-03-2010, 07:59

nice one ;)

bigkahunarab
23-03-2010, 08:55

Celtic team are lined up, big Davie walks straight past them without so much as a sideways glance and shakes the refs hand.

That made me proud, no words needed.

Gloverdulf
25-03-2010, 12:45
just spent a good 10 mins reading this is properly LOL'ing all over the place.

Top work bears. Keep it up!

big gazza rfc
25-03-2010, 13:15
Thought he was outstanding again last night.

turps100
25-03-2010, 13:25
the one who obviously needs a rest, was having none of it. he held that team together and you see his face at the goal..... he was hurting, MOM for me last night and should be player of the year when you take all into consideration. smiths best signing this time round.

defender
27-03-2010, 18:07
bump.............................................. .......

britain
06-05-2010, 15:22
Ach this thread deesrves a wee bump.

It is a classic.

JohnDarwinsCanoe
06-05-2010, 16:11

Oh ffs...

What an idiot:)

britain
06-05-2010, 17:03

Photo of the season for me:D

britain
08-05-2010, 11:22

Sir Davie of Weir got the end of seasons awards for doing this all season:eek::D:D:D

britain
10-05-2010, 05:37
A Happy Birthday to you, even if you did show disrespect...

britain
25-10-2010, 12:57

Found it:D:D:D:D:D:D

RangersNumberFour
25-10-2010, 12:59
I love the post yesterday saying

"Davie Weir will still be Rangers captain when John Fleck is the manager!"

britain
25-10-2010, 20:47

In case anybody wants to see this classic picture again:)

truckerman
25-10-2010, 21:16
Lovin this!!!

jaymuz7
25-10-2010, 21:46
He did, and that's fine...but taking the sweetie wrapper off for them and patting them on the head is just condescending. I have just wet myself:D:D:D:)

Dedalus
25-10-2010, 21:50

Shite on Sir Davie's shoe.

dovit
25-10-2010, 22:17
top drawer posting...

psychobillyboy
25-10-2010, 22:21
That's quite brilliant :)

Midfield General
25-10-2010, 22:26
Missed this one first time round, follow follow at its best, genuis :)

belly2103
25-10-2010, 22:26
love this thread :)

lucanblue
25-10-2010, 22:40
Disgrace of a thread slagging a Rangers captain, just 'cause he strolls through games gathering up sellick players is no way to pay tribute to his genius!

Dave_Rfc
25-10-2010, 23:17
Brilliant thread :D No surrender Davie Weir

Steven_Gers
25-10-2010, 23:20
Haha on yirself Sir Dave !

lebooboo
26-10-2010, 00:58
Sir Davie still hasn't changed his ways, has he?

Did anyone actually see him do anything on Sunday?

I've searched the recording of the game and he's only in it about twice in 90 minutes...he should get a retrospective booking for nipping onto London Road for a wee walk, to shake off the cobwebs.

Senile old fool. :mad:

ElNovo
26-10-2010, 01:07
Lazy auld git. Strolling about, hands in pockets, as though Samaras and Stokes were never in danger of getting a sniff of a half-chance at our goal. As though the pair of them were useless cloggers without a clue. As though he was playing against a special needs select. It's just shoddy.

Mistabig2006
26-10-2010, 01:24
Someone please make it happen. Rolling about here

http://i55.tinypic.com/f3v0g0.png

britain
26-10-2010, 06:09

Hope he was careful getting out of his chair;), I mean imagine having his Sunday afternoon nap disturbed:eek:, especially at his age:D

rundgren
26-10-2010, 06:14
Hope he was careful getting out of his chair;), I mean imagine having his Sunday afternoon nap disturbed:eek:, especially at his age:D

Brilliant thread
This havin a laugh first thing in the morning is to much for me

Mistabig2006
26-10-2010, 11:46

Poor guy was just trying to enjoy a wee cuppa

britain
27-10-2010, 06:03
Ach I just like this thread:D

Rankrotten
27-10-2010, 09:20
Any photoshop experts care to fiddle with this one :p

http://i52.tinypic.com/15otjsl.jpg

WeAr3Th3Pe0ple
27-10-2010, 09:43
David should, at the grand old age of 40, be looking to do something more active than babysitting a couple of wee f|_|dds like sammy the tranny and gary pooper ;)

keep_believin84
27-10-2010, 10:19
SDOW needs to be sacked with immediate effect - FACT. Staying out on the field and opening a flask of oveltine at half time is not Rangers class.

Also having the cheek to try and carry out the task of standing still for 45 mins like one of those street artist statues for me is showing the Scottish game a total lack of respect.

Big Davie, wo oh oh oh,
Big Davie, wo oh oh oh,
He comes from Scotia,
He's gonnae murder ya!;):scarf::union::scotflag::robbo:

keep_believin84
27-10-2010, 10:21

Haha, f ucking class, I hope you don't mind but that's now saved as the background on my computer!;)

gordon_blue
27-10-2010, 10:26
Did he manage to get the Sunday Express crossword finished after lunch before his wee nap?

:D

rummy
27-10-2010, 10:46

New desktop. Thankyou very much. :thumb: :)

Earl of Leven
27-10-2010, 11:05
If he gets another year I'd make him wear proper boots.....a 41 year old in slippers might be too much even for SDOW.

harrylime
27-10-2010, 13:01
http://i56.tinypic.com/2eec38o.jpg

britain
27-10-2010, 13:05
Any photoshop experts care to fiddle with this one :p

http://i52.tinypic.com/15otjsl.jpg

Wing Cdr Weir shows big Magic how his squadron burst the German dams back in 1943.;)

britain
26-11-2010, 22:23
A wee bump for this classic thread.

britain
25-12-2010, 02:46
Christmas Day Bump:)

CALE1972
25-12-2010, 02:50
fantastic. hopefully he has another cigar in the tank for the new year game :)

britain
14-05-2011, 21:46
Nostalgic Bump, as there's another Sir Davie of Weir thread on the go.

britain
14-05-2011, 21:51

Remember this:)

Eric Cartman
15-05-2011, 18:23
can anyone confirm that SDoW didn't miss a minute of the SPL again this year?

Blues_and_Twos
15-05-2011, 18:24
We're all Davie Weir.

defender
15-05-2011, 18:24
can anyone confirm that SDoW didn't miss a minute of the SPL again this year?

Think he missed one game mate, not sure if it was a league game though

Stewmelbill
15-05-2011, 18:26
We're all Davie Weir.

I'd buy that (XXL). CLASS!

braeside58
15-05-2011, 18:26
I'm worried about his health smoking so many cigars during games.

lucanblue
15-05-2011, 19:32
Davey the God Weir’s suntan may look nice for the celebrity TV interviews at the end of the game but he really shouldn’t be sitting slapping on the factor 5 in the semi circle puffin’ cigars when there’s still leagues to be won.......

Shameless bump.

britain
15-05-2011, 20:21
I'm worried about his health smoking so many cigars during games.

And drinking bottles of champers...

Tut, Tut, Tut:):):)

britain
16-05-2011, 06:14
Monday morning bump.

Okay,okay so I like this thread.

bluenosecaby
16-05-2011, 06:36
Any truth Sir Davie of Ibrox Weir get his cuban's cigar's rolled by 72 virgins using there bare thighs ...........helps him keep so young and he is getting his own range of qualcast lawn mowers...:D

britain
18-01-2012, 23:19
Legendary Thread Bumped

In honour of Sir Davie Weir

braeside58
18-01-2012, 23:26
Sir David gave us great service, a true blue.

Thank you Sir for wearing our coveted jersey and gracing our stadium.

I wish you all the very best for your future.

am proud 2 b blue
18-01-2012, 23:31

big Davie showed his age that day; he even forgot to put his slippers on

Duke
18-01-2012, 23:41
Great thread :)

Thank you Davie Weir.

A class act and a superb pro.