PDA

View Full Version : Mad Joe O Rourke wants to "force change"

Blue Tack
24-07-2017, 21:12
Apologies if already posted .

Genuine LOL at mhanky Joe

A wise man once said to me, “Your only beat when you quit trying” well I’m not of a mind to quit just now. We really need a surge in support from all the honest teams in Scotland for an independent review. There may well be a lot of support out there, I actually believe there is. The problem is the “Silent majority” we need to stand up and shout that we want justice, it’s not good enough to talk amongst your mates in the pub. Get organised.

Mr Regan, Mr Doncaster,
This is probably your last chance for both of you to gain any credibility with the majority of football supporters in Scotland, and I say that because today is the AGM of the SPFL, therefore all the leaders of the professional football clubs in Scotland will be present.

Although the SPFL have not stated categorically that they won’t have a review after the Supreme Court decision in favour of HMRC against Rangers 1872 with regards to tax evasion schemes. I believe the comments attributed to outgoing President Ralph Topping make it clear that they agree with the statement from the SFA.

You can both peddle the myth that you are acting on the advice of a senior QC, but nobody outside of your inner circle is buying that one. The majority of football supporters in Scotland want change, if you don’t give them that then they will have no other option than to force change, that will not be good for your positions.

You can dress up the DOS/EBT schemes any way you want, but you cannot deny that a sporting advantage was gained, and therefore Cheating was taking place. We have all heard the argument about making no difference to the 22 players on the park if one set was paying their dues and the other set were not.

The whole point of the matter is this, could Rangers 1872 have signed the players they did if they had been forced to pay Tax and National Insurance on the player’s contract? The answer to that question is a straight No, as confirmed by David Murray under oath at the High Court, and by Alex Mc Leish in an interview.

There has been plenty of occasions in the past when clubs have forfeited matches because one or more of their players were ineligible for one reason or another. What would happen if for instance it was now discovered that Joe Miller was not properly registered for the Scottish Cup Final of 1989, would you order a replay? Or would Celtic be deemed to have broken the rules and therefore a 3-0 defeat declared?

The supporters of Scottish Football are calling for change, they are demanding change. I will be meeting with representatives of all the other honest teams in Scotland tomorrow morning, we will be looking at ways of forcing that change.

We have been asking for years for transparency, it has been denied, we have been asking for accountability, it has been denied, we have been asking for honesty and integrity, it has been denied. We are no longer asking, we are now Demanding !!!!!!!

I understand that COE’s and Chairmen have clubs to run and books to balance, but if all the basic principles can be bought or denied through bullying, then we can close up shop now and go home and start to watch cricket or rugby, the game in Scotland is finished.

Have you asked for the opinions of the most important people, the supporters? Can any club leader outside of Peter Lawwell state that he or she is acting in line with the wishes of the supporters of their team? I and many others are demanding that our opinions are heard, it’s time for you to deliver and give football back to the supporters.

There was a massive furore within World Football when all the Cheating at FIFA was exposed, well the biggest Cheating Scandal to engulf Scottish Football has recently been confirmed, there will be a massive outcry in Scotland if it is not dealt with justly.

The Eyes of Scottish Football is watching and waiting on your response. An independent judicial review is needed to cleanse Scottish Football. This could well be your last chance to act honourably. If you are not part of the Solution, you are part of the Problem.

Joe O’Rourke,
General Secretary,
Celtic Supporters Association.

boab1688
24-07-2017, 21:14
Absolute lunatic

Eric_Cartman
24-07-2017, 21:16
Joe is the voice of the 'normal' Celtic fan. Not the Green Brigade. The run of the mill Celtic fan.

Joe is also a deranged spastic.

Take from that what you will.

hammer17
24-07-2017, 21:16
that's it Joeboy,

Insult Regan and Doncaster in the first sentence, that will get them straight on board

AnglianBear
24-07-2017, 21:17
Is that a threat from Mad Joe?

As for cheating......would Celtic have signed the players they did had they not had a top tax advisor advising players where to put their salary so that it turned from £10,000 a week into £15,000 a week? Celtic provided all the details of the scheme etc

okeydokey505
24-07-2017, 21:18
I agree with him there should be change in Scottish Football and that is to bring those that are not included in the abuse scandal to be included.

JK1872
24-07-2017, 21:18
Dear Joe

Lie down and grunt.

Statement ends xx

No Surrender
24-07-2017, 21:20
All about the Rangers

ibroxonian
Mad Joe has lost his semi colon key but found CAPS LOCK. Demanding!!!!!!

F***ing lunatic

Lochgilphead_Bear
How exactly are they going to force change? :D

The man's a rocket!

NeilstonGer
Compare and contrast with a Club 1872 statement.

A product of their sectarian education policy indeed.

All together now "I blame the schools...."

boab1688
So he's basically wanting to strip titles from a club they claim no longer exists - absolute mentalists

They are going to chase this as long as they can like resolution 12 it gives them a purpose in life

smid7
24-07-2017, 21:22
Was that the cup final where we were cheated when it was our throw in and Aitken grabbed the ball then they scored ? Yes, investigate that one then ya smelly auld tarrier w@nkstain.

InsanicDrunk
24-07-2017, 21:23
There has been plenty of occasions in the past when clubs have forfeited matches because one or more of their players were ineligible for one reason or another. What would happen if for instance it was now discovered that Joe Miller was not properly registered for the Scottish Cup Final of 1989, would you order a replay? Or would Celtic be deemed to have broken the rules and therefore a 3-0 defeat declared?

The difference joe is that we wouldn't want the cup awarded to us, it is what you would want.

See the pain you felt on Helicopter Sunday that will never leave you Joe and you will probably remember it as you leave this life, you will always have Sevco!

toadegree
24-07-2017, 21:24
Great to see that this is absolutely eating him up.

potnbear
24-07-2017, 21:25
Time for change? Start with your moth ridden underpants ya fat venerial lump of dripping

CathkinHi
Where is the honesty and integrity in him telling us he is meeting with representatives of 40 clubs tomorrow?

We know he isn't.

Top_Cat
http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140418004859/walkingdead/images/5/50/Didn%27t_read_fgt.gif

Rangers_Loyal_10
24-07-2017, 21:27
When mad Joe is at deaths door, instead of telling his family he loves them I imagine him spouting his anti protestant guff til his dying breath.

The man loves Rangers as much as we do deep down.

Valley Bluenose
24-07-2017, 21:28
Mad Joe has lost his semi colon key but found CAPS LOCK. Demanding!!!!!!

F***ing lunatic

He lost the semi-colon about a year ago I think. Very, very odd. Methinks that either someone is now proof-reading his stuff before it goes public - or it isn't Joe at all and someone else is writing under his name.

Either way, surely even he must realise how f*cking emabarrassing that is for him.

Drumchapel-Bear
24-07-2017, 21:32
What's the script with his claims re Murray and McLeish under oaf in court?

CathkinHi
24-07-2017, 21:36
What's the script with his claims re Murray and McLeish under oaf in court?

Murray under oath (not McLeish) when questioned by Findlay said that we wouldn't have afforded some of the players if we didn't have an EBT scheme in place, which of course as he added was legal at the time.

McLeish said something similar in a press interview.

Kaiser
24-07-2017, 21:40
A complete throbber.

brooklynblue
24-07-2017, 21:42
Such a joyless set of supporters.

Even when they're winning everything and gearing up for potentially another successful season, this consumes them.

What an existence.

cupfinalmoustache
24-07-2017, 21:43
We couldn't make up a parody account as deranged in a million years. He really is a world-class bell end.

Talks about honesty & transparency, then threatens mob rule to give the bheggars some titles they couldn't win on the pitch!!

Watching that helicopter fly away with the league title has ruined these guys. Shame, eh?!

bornabluenose
24-07-2017, 21:45

Even when they're winning everything and gearing up for potentially another successful season, this consumes them.

What an existence.

They are a law unto themselves .

Sad sacks of the very highest order.

Rt. Hon. Bearman
24-07-2017, 21:48
There will be no title stripping, and there's sod all Joe can do about it.

54 and counting. Let the others come after us. We welcome the chase.

Drumchapel-Bear
24-07-2017, 21:49
Murray under oath (not McLeish) when questioned by Findlay said that we wouldn't have afforded some of the players if we didn't have an EBT scheme in place, which of course as he added was legal at the time.

McLeish can barley string 2 sentences together these days what does he know about the nuts and bolts of tax law?

How can anyone prove we couldn't have sourced the extra funding by other means ie bank loans, external investment or share issues etc? We only averaged around 4m per season on EBTs for 10 years.

Ricardo Shillyshally
24-07-2017, 21:54
Was that the cup final where we were cheated when it was our throw in and Aitken grabbed the ball then they scored ? Yes, investigate that one then ya smelly auld tarrier w@nkstain.

Yes ironically enough he mentions a cup final they cheated on the pitch to win as an example for wanting teams stripped of cups for what he perceives as cheating even though EBT's were legal when we used them.

A special kind of full retard that only at a club like celtic would a thick bigot like him be allowed to put out statements representing their supporters association :D

weebear
24-07-2017, 21:56
The scum have drained every bit of fun and enjoyment, out of football with their hate.

CathkinHi
24-07-2017, 22:00
Yes ironically enough he mentions a cup final they cheated on the pitch to win as an example for wanting teams stripped of cups for what he perceives as cheating even though EBT's were legal when we used them.

A special kind of full retard that only at a club like celtic would a thick bigot like him be allowed to put out statements representing their supporters association :D

He also used the worst example of a player, one who was hounded out of another club for stealing and who very recently has had to publicly apologise for having told bare faced lies about Linfield.

grascots
24-07-2017, 22:06

What an existence.

Their bitterness is all consuming. They despise us and it's gratifying to know they will never be happy.

The Predator
Gives me great joy that we will be his final thought when on his death bed :)

H R Puffnstuff
Nae luck Timmy.....:)

http://i.imgur.com/fzwBb.gif

superger
24-07-2017, 22:07
The G;ramm'ar Gur;u really doesn't get it, does he ? The very fact that Juninho had an EBT means they also " cheated", never mind the disturbing reality that they deliberately kept his hidden from both the SFA and SPL, for which they also went unpunished. Dodgy Desmond has a 33 % share in a Latvian bank already convicted as a conduit for money laundering.

Aberdeen, Dundee United, Killie, etc, all " restructured their bank debts", ie, never paid off their debts in full and therefore used players they clearly couldn't afford, that means cheating in anyone's books.

dh1963
24-07-2017, 22:09
Please Joe, persuade supporters of all other clubs to boycott Ibrox.
We'll still fill it. But will all the rest sell enough seats when we return the favour..?

Virgil Hilts
24-07-2017, 22:11
Did Murray and McLeish say we couldn't afford players or is that a figment of his imagination? Seems to contradict DK saying we'd have bought the players anyway

icrfc
24-07-2017, 22:11
"Honest Scottish teams"? Celtic covered up for predatory paedophiles, is that the actions of an honest team?

devilman
24-07-2017, 22:14
He really is a ****ing banger. Celtic at the moment have just been fined for the behaviour and Europe and possibly about to get their arse felt again due to the terrorist supporting banners they brought along with them and he's still only concerned about making up stories about Rangers.

I'd be absolutely furious if some **** like this was even allowed a remote platform to represent my club. I know a majority of Celtic supporters are hate filled idiots that will lap shit like this up but surely there must be some that absolutely are sick to the back teeth of hearing people like this being given such a voice to talk about Celtic.

albertzuk
24-07-2017, 22:16
On the week that they get a section of their stand closed, paramilitary banners, another UEFA fine on the way - ITS ALL ABOUT THE RANGERS!!!!!!!
Bawbag.

Rangerista
24-07-2017, 22:16
"You can both peddle the myth that you are acting on the advice of a senior QC"

He outright calls Regan and Doncaster liars whilst appealing to them to do something. He really is schooled in diplomacy, isn't he?

Keep on giving Joe, it's wonderful to see how much this is consuming you in your own bile and bitter hatred.

nemessis
24-07-2017, 22:17
Lost me at the Honest clubs part, shameless indeed.

Jack Sparrow
24-07-2017, 22:18
"You can dress up the DOS/EBT schemes any way you want, but you cannot deny that a sporting advantage was gained, and therefore Cheating was taking place."

Accruing debt does not equate to cheating. Irrespective of the source of the debt and whether deemed to be lawful or unlawful (to use their terminology) it still provides the debtor an advantage over others who may not be accruing debt.

Now, remind me how many millions in low interest soft loans there are from the Co-Op at Celtic? How much of an overdraft facility exists? Tens of millions.

Now does that equate to an unfair sporting advantage given that they've been able to sign the best players from other clubs in Scotland and prospective talent from further afield? It sure does.

The image projected is that the on field success in the CL and big money player sales has seen their finances flourish. But what enabled that to happen in the first instance? Debt.

So, the question for semicolon Joseph is what is the difference between accruing debt and accruing debt?

bear all
24-07-2017, 22:18
This prick and ones like them have no opinion or desire to run this same campaign for justice to all the kids they cheated out their childhood Joe is of the age to know it was the biggest secret amongst them at the time it was going on ,I know what I would rather be accused of cheating of if it was my Club.

dh1963
24-07-2017, 22:19
Joe said he wished more Protestants had been on the Titanic.

No calls from his supporters clubs for him to go. No move by Celtic to get him to stand down.

He really does speak for them, as he is a diseased hate-filled obsessed Protestant hating bigot. Just like the club he supports.

He really is a ****ing banger. Celtic at the moment have just been fined for the behaviour and Europe and possibly about to get their arse felt again due to the terrorist supporting banners they brought along with them and he's still only concerned about making up stories about Rangers.

I'd be absolutely furious if some **** like this was even allowed a remote platform to represent my club. I know a majority of Celtic supporters are hate filled idiots that will lap shit like this up but surely there must be some that absolutely are sick to the back teeth of hearing people like this being given such a voice to talk about Celtic.

Teddyjohn
24-07-2017, 22:19
Looking forward to his statement on Wednesday.:D

superger
24-07-2017, 22:20

I'd be embarrassed if such an inarticulate and paranoid fool was the official spokesman for Rangers supporters. But we're talking Shellik here, so self awareness and emotional intelligence won't make much of an appearance. :D

HarryBosch
24-07-2017, 22:22
The sentiment may be Joe;s, but there is no way on earth; or the moon; that he has gone from his almost pathological love affair with the semi-colon to this clean prose.

Somebody has a ghostwriter.

Moonhowling obsessives

H R Puffnstuff
24-07-2017, 22:24
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS3m0gTsHpUKA2xY2TBBeDYawmhAzy95 k5Mm0M1HyQbSnSdUBShjw

:eek:

Bwahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahaha...... .... :):):)

kilwinnin ranger
24-07-2017, 22:26
This bigotted clown has a lot to say about tax evasion ,cheating & wishing death to protestants.
Yet DECADES upon DECADES upon DECADES of CRIMES against innocent children in what is increasingly looking to be one of the biggest peadophile rings in world sporting history & has already been described as an OPEN SECRET by mcneil in a court of law doesn't even get mentioned anywhere.
With mad joe not saying anything about celtcs dirty history one can only assume Mad Joe Knew ra sellik way also.
When he has his meeting with these other fans i hope the younger ones take their parents with them.
You can never trust any**** connected to that rancid club.

What a mad fkn bellend.

buzz
24-07-2017, 22:27
The biggest question I have after reading this would be to ask if English is his first language

dazzapat
24-07-2017, 22:30

Did they both not say 'might' and/or 'may' rather than 'wouldnt' and/or 'couldnt'?

Mr_Bear
24-07-2017, 22:33
What an illiterate, pathetic bastard this cretin is...... it's clearly the schooling, as well as the local priest firing one into him.

I'm actually enjoying watching the scum imploding at this.

#laughatthetaigs

Cyberniv
24-07-2017, 22:39
Keeps the GB and their IRA sing songs..............

their crowd safety issues..........

their multiple breaches of UEFA regulations............

their illegal banners...........

out of the headlines.

.......and that was only last week.

scottylad72
24-07-2017, 22:46
Dear Joseph,

From 1964-present, your rancid club protected and harboured several paedophiles.

When will those poor souls raped by the vermin protected by your club get justice?

#dontstripthebhoys.

You honking bheast.

Horace75
24-07-2017, 22:49

A wise man once said to me, “Your only beat when you quit trying” well I’m not of a mind to quit just now. We really need a surge in support from all the honest teams in Scotland for an independent review. There may well be a lot of support out there, I actually believe there is. The problem is the “Silent majority” we need to stand up and shout that we want justice, it’s not good enough to talk amongst your mates in the pub. Get organised.

Mr Regan, Mr Doncaster,
This is probably your last chance for both of you to gain any credibility with the majority of football supporters in Scotland, and I say that because today is the AGM of the SPFL, therefore all the leaders of the professional football clubs in Scotland will be present.

Although the SPFL have not stated categorically that they won’t have a review after the Supreme Court decision in favour of HMRC against Rangers 1872 with regards to tax evasion schemes. I believe the comments attributed to outgoing President Ralph Topping make it clear that they agree with the statement from the SFA.

You can both peddle the myth that you are acting on the advice of a senior QC, but nobody outside of your inner circle is buying that one. The majority of football supporters in Scotland want change, if you don’t give them that then they will have no other option than to force change, that will not be good for your positions.

You can dress up the DOS/EBT schemes any way you want, but you cannot deny that a sporting advantage was gained, and therefore Cheating was taking place. We have all heard the argument about making no difference to the 22 players on the park if one set was paying their dues and the other set were not.

The whole point of the matter is this, could Rangers 1872 have signed the players they did if they had been forced to pay Tax and National Insurance on the player’s contract? The answer to that question is a straight No, as confirmed by David Murray under oath at the High Court, and by Alex Mc Leish in an interview.

The supporters of Scottish Football are calling for change, they are demanding change. I will be meeting with representatives of all the other honest teams in Scotland tomorrow morning, we will be looking at ways of forcing that change.

We have been asking for years for transparency, it has been denied, we have been asking for accountability, it has been denied, we have been asking for honesty and integrity, it has been denied. We are no longer asking, we are now Demanding !!!!!!!

I understand that COE’s and Chairmen have clubs to run and books to balance, but if all the basic principles can be bought or denied through bullying, then we can close up shop now and go home and start to watch cricket or rugby, the game in Scotland is finished.

Have you asked for the opinions of the most important people, the supporters? Can any club leader outside of Peter Lawwell state that he or she is acting in line with the wishes of the supporters of their team? I and many others are demanding that our opinions are heard, it’s time for you to deliver and give football back to the supporters.

There was a massive furore within World Football when all the Cheating at FIFA was exposed, well the biggest Cheating Scandal to engulf Scottish Football has recently been confirmed, there will be a massive outcry in Scotland if it is not dealt with justly.

The Eyes of Scottish Football is watching and waiting on your response. An independent judicial review is needed to cleanse Scottish Football. This could well be your last chance to act honourably. If you are not part of the Solution, you are part of the Problem.

Joe O’Rourke,
General Secretary,

I didn't read it. Did he mention Desmond? Lol

mad4rfcme
24-07-2017, 22:50
Honest Scottish clubs, you never thought that one through did ye ya mad man.
Your sad life is all consumed with hating Rangers, the worlds most successful club. You really are a moron and when you meet your maker, your final thought will be Rangers.

Britishandproud
24-07-2017, 22:57
He needs locked up..

blue bear till i die
24-07-2017, 23:05
Nae luck Timmy.....:)

http://i.imgur.com/fzwBb.gif

That's a real laugh out loud belter 😂

tazzabear
24-07-2017, 23:08
Apart from mentioning "tax EVASION" again, for which he's doing us a favour and ensuring an investigation cannot be commenced, I do find it bizarre that he totally accepts the "under oath" words of Murray and McLeish but refuses to do likewise when McNeill stated, under oath that Stein knew.
Did I say "bizarre"?
I suppose there is nothing actually bizarre in a septic supporting scumbag demonstrating double standards and hypocrisy.

Blue Lew
24-07-2017, 23:10
It's incredible to think that this lunatic holds an officially recognised position.
The sad thing is that his views are the same as 99.9% of their support. They truly aren't normal.

Northampton Lodger
24-07-2017, 23:18
Couldn't even read it. Once you have read one of his rambling boring stories you have read them all. I can't imagine anybody, anywhere actually likes him. He is the most boring twat on the Internet.

the_brunton_bear
24-07-2017, 23:20
Would Celtic have been able to sign good young players if they hadn't bought the silence of young boys parents?

govanx
24-07-2017, 23:25
How is this slabbering, psychotic, fenian bastard still allowed writing implements and internet access? Aren't there laws against stoat-the-baws using computers?

Garak
24-07-2017, 23:32
http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140418004859/walkingdead/images/5/50/Didn%27t_read_fgt.gif

I never read his shit either. It's like wading neck deep through feces.

TPol_RFC
24-07-2017, 23:33
The wise man would probably have spelt it you're though.

Buncybouncer
24-07-2017, 23:41
Jog on ..
Yer a peanut short of a snickers bar ya wee fud .

chas
24-07-2017, 23:45
Dear Joseph,

From 1964-present, your rancid club protected and harboured several paedophiles.

When will those poor souls raped by the vermin protected by your club get justice?

#dontstripthebhoys.

You honking bheast.

This will do Joe.

bluemoose
24-07-2017, 23:50
Could hardly read for tears of laughter but stopped at tax evasion schemes, just too funny. These chumps never let you down...

robbie1808
24-07-2017, 23:55
Mad Joe thanks God every day that Rangers didn't die, without us his life would be empty, a fat useless husk straining to contain the sectarian bile within. I feel pity for him, he's so far gone he doesn't even realise Rangers are actually his only reason to live.

jamnn25
25-07-2017, 01:48
Joe demands transparency, Joe won't like it if he gets transparency. Especially if it means everyone else gets to see what his rancid club has been up to for the past 50 years.

boldvale
25-07-2017, 02:53
Before you start all your self righteous pish, let these 5 words sink in. It was an open secret. For years your whole management chain and playing staff covered for paedophiles. I don't know who I hold in greater disdain. The perpetrators or those who were aware, could have stopped it but didn't. So do yourself a favour , you old beast you, if you want a crusade, be inward looking and get to the bottom of what your club done to teenagers for 2 decades.

private ryan
25-07-2017, 04:22
Keep wanking those dugs joe. 😀

Keeps01
25-07-2017, 04:56
"We have been asking for years for transparency, it has been denied, we have been asking for accountability, it has been denied, we have been asking for honesty and integrity, it has been denied. We are no longer asking, we are now Demanding !!!!!!! "

On this one point, I agree.
OK then Joe. Let's open the doors, and I mean ALL the closet doors.
Impartial, transparent, accountability with honesty and integrity.

Let's ****ing go.

fivestarblue
25-07-2017, 05:27
There was a thread on here talking about the differences between them and us. All you need to do is look at that statement and it tells you all you need to know about their mindset and how we differ.

Haining84
25-07-2017, 05:46
I see both Murray and Big Eck are being Misquoted again..

Murray said "perhaps" at the Whyte trial and McLeish made a comment during episode 2 of Scotland's game that wasn't what the tims claim it to be.

Humbug
25-07-2017, 06:13
It's clear that sevcosis has taken hold on Joe O;Rourke, there are so many glaring errors in that ramble. The main one being Joe Miller scored a hat-trick in that 1-0 win they stole.

mart22
25-07-2017, 06:15
Joe O;Rourke, a bitter, twisted, hateful man who represents bitter, twisted and hateful Celtic supporters. No outcome can ever satisfy people like these. We'll hear their whining forever.

Jonty66
25-07-2017, 06:20
He lost the semi-colon about a year ago I think. Very, very odd. Methinks that either someone is now proof-reading his stuff before it goes public - or it isn't Joe at all and someone else is writing under his name.

Either way, surely even he must realise how f*cking emabarrassing that is for him.

His proof reader needs a proof reader!

gourockblue50
25-07-2017, 06:36

They used to quote it as the biggest scandal in Scottish football but now quote it as above.

Have they now accepted that they are party to the biggest scandal in Scottish football or indeed world football?

ThePizzaCat
25-07-2017, 06:38
Grammar is ****ing atrocious. That's separate schools for you.

Manky bastards.

bluenosecaby
25-07-2017, 06:50
In my work, we have regular callers, who let's say have many issues and eventually after a number of calls 100 if not 1000 lead to action having to be taken to remove telephone access, and even a short spell in a padded room. Joe would fit in well with the requisit scheme

High Society
25-07-2017, 06:58
His proof reader needs a proof reader!

He needs gagged. Just imagine the reaction in the media if Drew Roberton of the RSA hd written that more RC's should have drowned on the Titanic? Donald Findlay was hounded out much less and that was at a PRIVATE function.

This disgusting bigot, with his truly awful rambles, cannot be ignored. He is a representative of part of the Celtic support. If they do not remove him from his post then they are culpable.

markyp
25-07-2017, 06:58
A wise man once said to me "your only beat when you stop trying".

1st sentence .. spelling fail "your" instead of "you're"..... semi literate at best

opersson
25-07-2017, 07:00

Mr Regan, Mr Doncaster,

Joe O’Rourke,
General Secretary,

PS. Juninho's EBT doesn't count.

El Diablo
25-07-2017, 08:14
No wonder our ancestors kicked up all hell when that mob landed in Scotland.

bear all
25-07-2017, 08:15
Mad Joe Knew you bet he did as did the lot of them.

Bar King Bear
25-07-2017, 08:22
How many teams had players on ebt's and didn't declare it until caught? The filth. What penalty is crazy horse asking for here?

potnryan_2
25-07-2017, 08:26
I wouldn't tire punching **** put of this loonball

southpaws
25-07-2017, 08:40
I would imagine this illiterate jake would be somewhat chastened in regard to his erroneous allegations of cheating if the club he represents were properly investigated across a myriad of miscreant behaviour including:

Tax evasion through misrepresentation of gate receipts
Extremely dodgy property and land deals with GDC and EDHB
Soft loans with the Coop bank
Tax avoidance schemes proved to be against HMRC rules
Financial doping by dodgy billionaire owner
Their involvement in the recruitment of Regan through Nolan partners
Their part in our unprecedented and illegal demotion for being victims of a crime

They have cheated Scottish football on an industrial scale yet given the deep seeded jealousy and rampant hatred engendered by such against Rangers they are given free reign to effectively run our game to their benefit.

Wake up Scottish football before it is too late or this greedy, corrupt, hateful club, driven by bigotry and self serving corruption will have completely removed any competitiveness from the SPFL. Of the 6 titles that they have won consecutively, 5 of them have the taint of self interest and corruption all over them and they as a club and support are entirely comfortable with such ill gotten gains.

A club with no shame or class such as Celtic FC deserves guys like Joe O'rourke as they are a match made in hell! For the record and for the obsessed lurkers who seem to spend the majority of their time hating our great club...Rangers FC cheated no one and through its history has behaved with class, honour and dignity, setting standards of which you can only dream!

BroomhouseBear
25-07-2017, 08:42
A slight side issue, however the mad one mentions a gathering of supporters from "all other honest teams" (no laughing at the back) on Wednesday. I find it no conincidence that the Scottish Football Supporters Assiciation have been banging the drum about their fans survey on governance of football in Scotland and are having a meeting/press conference on Wednesday.

Funnily enough they've only really come to prominence on social media since the Supreme Court ruling and despite their best efforts to appear all inclusive I suspect this is yet another organisation that claims to speak for all Scottish football fans yet is just a front for the scums agenda of screwing us over.

It'll be interesting to see what these charlatans claim they are trying to achieve on Wednesday. I'm fairly certain it won't take long for the mask to slip.

dazzapat
25-07-2017, 08:50
I see both Murray and Big Eck are being Misquoted again..

Murray said "perhaps" at the Whyte trial and McLeish made a comment during episode 2 of Scotland's game that wasn't what the tims claim it to be.

The problem we have is that too many of our own are only happy to repeat the myth, as has already been seen in this thread.

lukeyboy1
25-07-2017, 08:55
Question for Mad Joe -- so when your "Bhoys" fiddled their attendances and pocketed the cash or alternatively used it to keep your club afloat (depending on your point of view), was that ethical or indeed correct /legal behaviour? Does that imply that they gained some form of sporting advantage, by ensuring that they didn't go under (its likely that they would have!).

What a roaster that guy is. Sheesh!

rocker
25-07-2017, 08:57
It was tax avoidance, not evasion. Tax evasion is when you lie about home attendances because you have to share the gate money.

bluemalky
25-07-2017, 10:09
It was tax avoidance, not evasion. Tax evasion is when you lie about home attendances because you have to share the gate money.

This should be pushed down their throats at every opportunity. Followed swiftly by demands for removal of trophies won during the period up to 1975 when league gates were split. I'm sure the "honest clubs" would be more than interested in that as more of them would end up with retrospective honours

PG_Bear
25-07-2017, 11:22
Every time I see this nutter in the Port town centre I have a quiet chuckle knowing that every time he looks out his windows he sees the union flag flying high over the jaffa.

Bazoo
25-07-2017, 11:54
He needs to have a "chokey wank" and let off a bit of steam now and again instead of getting near a computer.

flumpy_85
25-07-2017, 12:06
They don't do irony do they

Ardoyne RSC
25-07-2017, 12:18
When Joe the Bhigot finally croaks and shuffles off his mortal coil, he will go straight to hell, but in his case hell will be one of the seats in the main stand at Ibrox. He will have to look out on the pitch for eternity. I hope it is my seat, as I'll get great pleasure every time I fart - and I will still make more sense than Joe the Bhigot.

viewoftheforth
25-07-2017, 18:51
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS3m0gTsHpUKA2xY2TBBeDYawmhAzy95 k5Mm0M1HyQbSnSdUBShjw

:eek:

Bwahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahaha...... .... :):):)

He is the Applepine guy?

Captain Jock
25-07-2017, 19:45
I would imagine this illiterate jake would be somewhat chastened in regard to his erroneous allegations of cheating if the club he represents were properly investigated across a myriad of miscreant behaviour including:

Tax evasion through misrepresentation of gate receipts
Extremely dodgy property and land deals with GDC and EDHB
Soft loans with the Coop bank
Tax avoidance schemes proved to be against HMRC rules
Financial doping by dodgy billionaire owner
Their involvement in the recruitment of Regan through Nolan partners
Their part in our unprecedented and illegal demotion for being victims of a crime

They have cheated Scottish football on an industrial scale yet given the deep seeded jealousy and rampant hatred engendered by such against Rangers they are given free reign to effectively run our game to their benefit.

Wake up Scottish football before it is too late or this greedy, corrupt, hateful club, driven by bigotry and self serving corruption will have completely removed any competitiveness from the SPFL. Of the 6 titles that they have won consecutively, 5 of them have the taint of self interest and corruption all over them and they as a club and support are entirely comfortable with such ill gotten gains.

A club with no shame or class such as Celtic FC deserves guys like Joe O'rourke as they are a match made in hell! For the record and for the obsessed lurkers who seem to spend the majority of their time hating our great club...Rangers FC cheated no one and through its history has behaved with class, honour and dignity, setting standards of which you can only dream!

These FACTS just go to prove how hypocritical and myopic these morons are.
The "Malley Gate" culture that was an open secret that was regularly joked about by almost everyone in the mhedia (including Kheevins) should be our biggest argument against any accusation of tax fiddling.
We used a legal tax avoidance scheme that has subsequently been deemed to retrospectively be liable to taxation (which will be paid).
Sellik however used a blatant and well known tax EVASION system that was well known by EVERYONE for decades and yet this never ever comes up when "sporting integrity" or "title stripping" is brought up.
Bottom line is that Rangers tax issues are legal, selliks past issues are 100% ILLEGAL!
Mad Joe......stick that in your pipe and smoke it!
If you want to fight dirty......let's go for it!

rangersno.1
25-07-2017, 20:14
Joe is a fenian dìck.

DJ Blue
25-07-2017, 20:16
Just like the Yessers that think they can force change.

Whyme
25-07-2017, 20:27
I can never get past the first few lines of a mad Joe rant. I start to feel dirty.

TNT
26-07-2017, 09:10
Just re-read Jhoe the Bhigot's letter.

The guy is a joke. He really is.

"Last chance for Regan and Doncaster". What next Joe? Suicide?

"Tax Evasion" - WRONG!

Then he resorts to insulting them and calling them liars.

Cheating mid-sentence with a capital "C".

"The whole point of the matter is this, could Rangers 1872 have signed the players they did if they had been forced to pay Tax and National Insurance on the player’s contract? The answer to that question is a straight No, as confirmed by David Murray under oath at the High Court, and by Alex Mc Leish in an interview." That is your opinion Joseph. Oh, and it's McLeish. Not Mc Leish

The Joe Miller one is a weird one. As Celtic did cheat that day with Roy Aitken. But, at no point have we asked for a replay or any action. So, maybe that's something you should look at Joe?

Apart from Scum, what supporters are "demanding" change? Because I don't know. A few of other teams, but nowhere near a significant minority - never mind majority.

Anyway, maybe need to up the dose of the tablets Joey?

superrangers
26-07-2017, 09:59
Where is the honesty and integrity in him telling us he is meeting with representatives of 40 clubs tomorrow?

We know he isn't.

I wouldn't call fans throwing coins in his cap 'meeting with representatives.'

Gheorghe_Hagi
26-07-2017, 10:01
Is that seriously how he writes? Do even the most demented yahoos pay attention to him?

dazzapat
26-07-2017, 10:11
Is that seriously how he writes? Do even the most demented yahoos pay attention to him?

Given some are comparing the use of EBT's to the death of their children and the disaster that was Hillsborough, I would say they very much do pay attention to him.

Gheorghe_Hagi
26-07-2017, 10:12
Given some are comparing the use of EBT's to the death of their children and the disaster that was Hillsborough, I would say they very much do pay attention to him.

You'd think they'd at least find someone semi-literate to speak for them!

Jimmy Henderson
26-07-2017, 10:23
Just like the Yessers that think they can force change.

Well yessers and the mhanky mob come hand in hand.

**** them

dazzapat
26-07-2017, 10:30
You'd think they'd at least find someone semi-literate to speak for them!

Unfortunately, the lack of rational thinking and refusal to accept fact's as a collective means literacy levels will drop as they enter full rant mode.

This man is the official voice of the Celtic Support and has direct links to the Celtic Board. This is the man who 'apparently' wrote the following on Twitter in 2012:

'aye while the prods were building the Titanic all the Catholics were building an iceberg' and 'brilliant, the only problem is, the ones that built it didn’t sail on it.'

He is not in the minority within their support.

carsons36th
26-07-2017, 11:56
These FACTS just go to prove how hypocritical and myopic these morons are.
The "Malley Gate" culture that was an open secret that was regularly joked about by almost everyone in the mhedia (including Kheevins) should be our biggest argument against any accusation of tax fiddling.
We used a legal tax avoidance scheme that has subsequently been deemed to retrospectively be liable to taxation (which will be paid).
Sellik however used a blatant and well known tax EVASION system that was well known by EVERYONE for decades and yet this never ever comes up when "sporting integrity" or "title stripping" is brought up.
Bottom line is that Rangers tax issues are legal, selliks past issues are 100% ILLEGAL!
Mad Joe......stick that in your pipe and smoke it!
If you want to fight dirty......let's go for it!

Excellent bud. Great to see mad joe is being eaten away. An utter prick

AnglianBear
26-07-2017, 12:25
Hearing news that Mad Joe was arrested this morning after neighbours heard screams coming from his semi-colons.

david1982
26-07-2017, 12:29
We must be due another statement from the fat cabbage any time now

Heraclitus
26-07-2017, 12:33
Can't wait for the next installment! :)

lukeyboy1
26-07-2017, 12:51
Mad joe's bound to be raging. I mean he's obviously spunked his bru money on the first set of paper and ink needed to write the first few "letters".

Mua ha ha ha ha!

si72
26-07-2017, 12:57
http://i67.tinypic.com/2i6mcqt.gif

Sam_English
26-07-2017, 13:17
With any luck Joe will be heading for Erskine Bridge.

Go on Joe, do society a massive favour

alwaysfirst
26-07-2017, 13:46
Discussing things with Mad Joe is a waste of both his and your time. His mindset is such that facts are less important than opinions. I would point out that we have similar supporters who are as mad as Joe e.g a FF poster who said that 41 clubs wished to strip us of the 5 titles.

Haggy Kid
26-07-2017, 14:08
I have to say, the subhuman activities of the mhanky b@stards and their humanitarian-challenged support holds as much interest to me as my last shite. However, I do raise a wee smile when I see that Mad Joe has been committing his single brain cell to the world of digital media.

Is The Rhecord looking for new correspondents? I'd buy it just to read Joe's shite. Just think of all the semicolons.

whitbyontbear
26-07-2017, 14:27
Can someone please add the Kermit with typewriter to this thread?

barryhopez
26-07-2017, 14:29
Who is this ****? Surely he has zero credibility with anyone?

slimjimbaxter
26-07-2017, 14:30
I have to say, the subhuman activities of the mhanky b@stards and their humanitarian-challenged support holds as much interest to me as my last shite. However, I do raise a wee smile when I see that Mad Joe has been committing his single brain cell to the world of digital media.

Is The Rhecord looking for new correspondents? I'd buy it just to read Joe's shite. Just think of all the semicolons.

I am afraid the single brain cell is up for debate. To be reviewed!

lumbear1872
26-07-2017, 15:27
Discussing things with Mad Joe is a waste of both his and your time. His mindset is such that facts are less important than opinions. I would point out that we have similar supporters who are as mad as Joe e.g a FF poster who said that 41 clubs wished to strip us of the 5 titles.

That supporter isn't the rangers fans rep though 😄

Spin City
26-07-2017, 15:33
http://i67.tinypic.com/2i6mcqt.gif
What's the story behind this GIF..?

Rowley Birkin
26-07-2017, 15:40

a guy jumping off a bridge

opersson
26-07-2017, 15:57

Why do you feel the need to point that out?

Sam_English
26-07-2017, 16:14
Mad Joe the mutant crackpot.

Oxygen thief

godrup99
26-07-2017, 17:48
One would imagine a statement like today's would raise the Protestant haters bloods pressure considerably and stress would exacerbate this.

Please stress Joe. Stress like there's no tomorrow.😊

tamforsyth
26-07-2017, 18:15

From a documentary called the Bridge

ttbluenose
27-07-2017, 09:30
Why do you feel the need to point that out?

Not the first puzzling post despite 5000 posts.

Very strange

rocker
27-07-2017, 09:38
Has the bhigot had his coronary yet ?

DechmontLoyal
27-07-2017, 09:42
Has the bhigot had his coronary yet ?

I hope not - I want Joe the Bigot to be around to see us lift Title 55

bear all
27-07-2017, 09:43
Mad Joe Knew

For Yahoos the same age as Joe they all seem comfortable with the fact they all knew about the open secret at Celtic Park and the cover up at the time,no justice campaign here for the innocents. Only one Club has committed a crime and certainly is not Rangers and that's a fact.

laudruplover11
27-07-2017, 09:49
He must be burrowed away crafting a strongly worded response as we speak, surely!?