PDA

View Full Version : Direct number for the ticket office?

sam-watp
23-06-2017, 12:02
Does anyone have the direct line for the ticket office?

Been trying for a couple days to get through but it's always busy.

Think they've ballsed up my cccs this year.

rfcsmith
23-06-2017, 12:07

Danny_1873
23-06-2017, 12:08
Same here mates been trying to get through to see why they haven't taken payment for my seat even though I ticked the home games box.

Doesn't even put you on hold, just says try later.

Hatchet
23-06-2017, 12:11
Saner here mates been trying to get through to see why they haven't taken payment for my seat even though I ticked the home games box.

Such a pain in the arse, i tweeted the SLO with the issue, there should be at least a cue which tells you what position you are in and how long it will take.

AriseSirWalter
23-06-2017, 12:12
I called yesterday, was 15th in the queue when started but didn't take long going in.

smkz23
23-06-2017, 12:15
Saner here mates been trying to get through to see why they haven't taken payment for my seat even though I ticked the home games box.

Did you get the e-mail confirmation during the week that you're in the CCCS and your choices?

sam-watp
23-06-2017, 12:19
Finally managed to get through.

Everything iv signed up for is correct despite my Rangers account saying different when I log in. Must be an error online.

Roll on next Thursday.

tmmadhatter
23-06-2017, 13:05
I received the email confirming both my son and I had opted in to all home non season ticket games. I checked my bank account last night and only one 15 sum had been taken by the club. I phoned Manchester this morning who confirmed the same, they put me through to the ticket office where I was cut off after being told the lines were busy. I checked online where I could still buy my seat. Might be worth all ST holders to check before the public sale starts.