PDA

View Full Version : EL home games & Parma CL home game

cross1179
19-06-2017, 21:38
Firmly believe the Italians were rattled that night due to the sheer volume of the crowd that night. We literally were the 12th man and drove the team on.
Now we're talking Cannevaro, Buffon, Thuram, Crespo and the likes!
If the fans treat it like that night then these boys from Luxembourg won't know what's hit them.
And I firmly believe Pedro and the boys will need Ibrox jumping just to get passed the 1st round.
I'm not taking anything for granted!

TPol_RFC
19-06-2017, 21:39
Aye right yi are.

robandmundt
19-06-2017, 21:40
We could put out our youth squad and comfortably progress. This mob finished sixth in the luxembourg league ffs. However, it will be wonderful to get back to ibrox in a european capacity

Teddyjohn
19-06-2017, 21:54
Limassol is going to be a tough trip so we are going to need to kill the tie off early at Ibrox in the first leg. Hopefully Ibrox is full to capacity for that game.

barryhopez
19-06-2017, 21:56
Hardly comparable scenarios, tbh.

Oosy troosers
19-06-2017, 22:08
In the name o' the wee man, this is a joke thread, right?

We could have a sponsored silence for 90 minutes and the Gers will still be horsing that mob on the park.

Frighten the f uckin' Luxembourgers, I've heard it all now.

Rt. Hon. Bearman
19-06-2017, 22:12
Firmly believe the Italians were rattled that night due to the sheer volume of the crowd that night. We literally were the 12th man and drove the team on.
If the fans treat it like that night then these boys from Luxembourg won't know what's hit them.
And I firmly believe Pedro and the boys will need Ibrox jumping just to get passed the 1st round.

https://media.tenor.com/images/cce29b15dc71becc99f698c81b8f4b80/tenor.gif

cross1179
20-06-2017, 07:20
Think you boys have got short memories of last season and how bad we actually were.
Did we draw with a Welsh minnow yesterday? What's going to be so different a week later?
Did we horse the 3rd division when we were there? Did Aberdeen trounce the Luxembourg team they came up against?
Some of you boys need a reality check as to where we are nowadays!!!

TPol_RFC
20-06-2017, 08:16
Think you boys have got short memories of last season and how bad we actually were.
Did we draw with a Welsh minnow yesterday? What's going to be so different a week later?
Did we horse the 3rd division when we were there? Did Aberdeen trounce the Luxembourg team they came up against?
You're either at the piss take, a tarrier or a not too bright or else possibly a combination of them. Whichever one it is it doesn't reflect very well on yourself.

Oosy troosers
20-06-2017, 08:56

"Some of you boys need a reality check"

It's got to be the most ironic FF line EVER.

experiment626
20-06-2017, 09:04
I think we've found John Hartsons FF login.

edwardcarson
20-06-2017, 09:11

looks like your basic spelling skills point to the tarrier.
Do one Declan

cross1179
20-06-2017, 09:44
Keyboard warriors at there best

barryhopez
20-06-2017, 09:44

What are you on about?

PunkScott
20-06-2017, 09:53
According to another thread the players won't understand English anyway, so the players might think it's the other teams fans singing.

cross1179
20-06-2017, 09:55
Merely pointing out that this tie isnt going to be as easy as some supporters think and the fans will have a huge part to play.
But hey ho I'm a tarrier in disguise, John Hartson blah blah blah.
I'll be at Ibrox for the game, how many on this thread will be?

CaptainObjective
20-06-2017, 10:00
You're at it. Gees peace.

Sir Duncan Ferguson
20-06-2017, 10:02
Merely pointing out that this tie isnt going to be as easy as some supporters think and the fans will have a huge part to play.

Ah, the daily guilt trip into buying tickets for the first EL game

How utterly pathetic.

People need to come to grips that Ibrox won't be full that night. It never is for qualifiers.

TPol_RFC
20-06-2017, 10:03

No one said you're necessarily a tarrier however if you're not you're one of the other two either at the piss take or not too bright.

Laudrup1
20-06-2017, 10:19
Ah, the daily guilt trip into buying tickets for the first EL game

How utterly pathetic.

People need to come to grips that Ibrox won't be full that night. It never is for qualifiers.

There is a slight difference to this game all the same.

I'd be very disappointed if it's not a 40k+ crowd given the event (assuming it's priced sensibly by the club at 20 or so max for adults)

cross1179
20-06-2017, 10:26
Care to explain how I'm not too bright for stating this game won't be a breeze? I take you obviously think it will be

Sam_English
20-06-2017, 10:37
Deep breaths and count to 10

supergers07
20-06-2017, 10:39
Mental.

I could be playing in this game with Suck in goal, EOL on the wing and still run out easy winners.

Sir Duncan Ferguson
20-06-2017, 10:47
Care to explain how I'm not too bright for stating this game won't be a breeze? I take you obviously think it will be

We've got serious problems if we don't dispatch the 4th best team in Luxembourg without too much hassle

muthacupboard
20-06-2017, 13:10
I think we'll go through but I agree it might not be as easy as some are expecting. A huge squad turnover means we may not gel immediately. Remember the Shelbourne game down in Tranmere? If we start badly we won't have Albertz, Amato and Van Bronckhorst to turn it around.

As I said we'll probably go through but I wouldn't be booking any flights to Cyprus just yet.

YorkshireBlue
20-06-2017, 14:55
Keyboard warriors at there best

Keyboard Warriors at their best.

Chocco123
20-06-2017, 16:51
I think what the OP is trying to say is there are no easy games in Europe anymore, you just have to look at the EL for the past 3-4 seasons and there are teams in there that possibly most haven't heard of let alone seen.

In saying that, I must agree with most that the comparison to Parma game (which I was at and class as one of my favourite European games of all time) to this is a bit far fetched.

Rangers, should win this tie most comfortably and if they can't, well should I need to explain the rest?

ICA_86
20-06-2017, 17:07
We will absolutely ****ing skelp Niederkorn.

cross1179
30-06-2017, 01:07
Took a lot of abuse with this thread. Think some of you boys need a reality check of where we're at as a club.
Either that or some you are not to bright, taking the piss or tarriers in disguise!!!

Invicta_Loyal04
30-06-2017, 08:08
Took a lot of abuse with this thread. Think some of you boys need a reality check of where we're at as a club.
Either that or some you are not to bright, taking the piss or tarriers in disguise!!!

Missed this thread first time around. Well done mate, 2-0 was my prediction. Some of the predictions were unbelievably arrogant. We've put 2 or 3 new players into what was an awful team. Was never going to be easy.

supergers07
30-06-2017, 09:12

Catch a grip young man. Liked your visitor message but that you sent, sign of someone with a nice wee case of arrogance about them. I like folk like that.

First game, we'll cakewalk the second. 0-3

Spin City
30-06-2017, 09:21
You took a lot of abuse, and the result backs you up a little bit, but we dominated the game last night considering most of these guys haven't played with each other in a competitive game, it was our first competitive game of the season and most were getting used to a new system and a new ethos.

All that said, your spelling and grammar is still at tarrier level. Need to up your standards chum..

Oosy troosers
30-06-2017, 17:07
Catch a grip young man. Liked your visitor message but that you sent, sign of someone with a nice wee case of arrogance about them. I like folk like that.

First game, we'll cakewalk the second. 0-3

The bell end sent me a message to gloat as well.

Sad bastard.:D

cross1179
30-06-2017, 18:03
If you can't take it, don't dish it out😜

colinstein57
30-06-2017, 18:25

Fair play to you mate. I didn't really agree with your original post, but I'm glad I didn't jump in with both feet :D

experiment626
01-07-2017, 22:44
The bell end sent me a message to gloat as well.

Sad bastard.:D

I've just had a message asking for Hartsons login.

What kind of creep returns weeks later to send private messages to a thread on which they've already answered your post?

Pervy behaviour.