PDA

View Full Version : Bayern Munich v borussia dortmund tickets

arthur numan
29-03-2017, 00:30
Off to Munich next weekend with the wife and 2 kids. Will be there at same time as Bayern v Dortmund. I've been trying for ages to get tickets but no joy. It looks like every Bayern game sold out before season starts😡😡

Anyone had any experience of picking up tickets for Bayern? Viagogo extortionate and it's unclear how resale of tickets works in Germany ( i.e. Will I get in ?). Is there any issues/chance of picking up 4 outside stadium?

We're going to Ingolstadt v Darmstadt on the Sunday as a consolation (100 Euros forc4 of us) but currently looking at least 10 times more expensive for Bayern. Too much cash for me

Teddyjohn
29-03-2017, 00:50
It's hard enough trying to get 4 tickets for the Allianz Arena under normal circumstances but I think you're going to be seriously struggling to get anything for Bayern against Dortmund mate. Biggest game of the year in Germany.

TheBrownBear
29-03-2017, 06:30
I went to Bayern vs Schalke last month with 16 work mates, there were plenty tickets for sale outside the stadium and in the city centre before the game, most were selling for approx. 50 Euro's, although some knobbers were asking for 120+ Euro's. We picked up 6 no bother but only managed 2 together.

superrangers
29-03-2017, 08:16
I have managed to get 4 tickets together for the Allianz through Bayern directly for a CL game. Would be trickier v Dortmund. 4 together would be extremely tough but you might get 2's through touts?

billy24
29-03-2017, 09:06
Best chance is outside the train station at the ground. Supporters buses park just along from there and this is where they go to sell any spares.

arthur numan
29-03-2017, 09:23
I went to Bayern vs Schalke last month with 16 work mates, there were plenty tickets for sale outside the stadium and in the city centre before the game, most were selling for approx. 50 Euro's, although some knobbers were asking for 120+ Euro's. We picked up 6 no bother but only managed 2 together.

Any issues with somebody less name on the ticket or anything like that? I'll join st need to play it by ear and see what happens on the day.

bainsabam
29-03-2017, 09:36
Any issues with somebody less name on the ticket or anything like that? I'll join st need to play it by ear and see what happens on the day.

I went a year past in October to Bayern v Dortmund, I got my tickets through Viagogo, got in no bother and our seats were for the Dortmund section, tickets were pricey but worth every penny as it's one of the best football experiences I've had. From my experience of the game there were no tickets available on match day but might be worth a try

TheBrownBear
29-03-2017, 10:16

No Sir, we had no problem buying the tickets at the train station and outside the stadium, and again with entry, no issues at all. The fans / stewards were also helpful when trying to find our seats, none of us had any problem, mibees we just got lucky but we had a hassle free day.
As above, it's worth it.

arthur numan
29-03-2017, 10:17
I went a year past in October to Bayern v Dortmund, I got my tickets through Viagogo, got in no bother and our seats were for the Dortmund section, tickets were pricey but worth every penny as it's one of the best football experiences I've had. From my experience of the game there were no tickets available on match day but might be worth a try

Very tempted and sounds like it's something you want to eexperience. I've used viagogo before (el Classico) so trustworthy n expensive. Dortmund end tickets are cheapest at the moment. My 2 boys would love it too.

Was Dortmund end ok for kids 8 and 11)

Decision time😂😂😂