PDA

View Full Version : Klaxon was right

MccoistAlly
11-02-2017, 02:24
unrest in boardroim etc.

whats more importment is who the leak. Traynor? Murray?

InsanicDrunk
11-02-2017, 02:25
Klaxon was right maybe, but from reading here an elsewhere you are getting the wrong end of the stick

supergers07
11-02-2017, 02:25
unrest in boardroim etc.

Mark Warburtons camp.

90minsofmadness
11-02-2017, 02:26
Mark Warburtons camp.

Clearly not

bertram
11-02-2017, 02:26
Klaxon's a corn beef complexioned cuńt.

bertram
11-02-2017, 02:28
Klaxon's a corn beef complexioned cuńt.

Hi Keef, did your dentist source the particular for your from the same wańker chicklet teeth supply chain that sorted St Brendan out?

Your gums must be on fire, Mari plastic than a box of Connect 4

A1bertz
11-02-2017, 02:30
He's still a knob jockey

supergers07
Clearly not

They were the leak. Plainly obvious now

No Pyro No Party
Paul Murray , remember the "courageous journalist" comments

sherbrook_loyal
11-02-2017, 02:31
Clearly not

100% is!!!

supergers07
11-02-2017, 02:33

These leaks have nothing to do with Paul Murray and everything to do with 3 former employees

InsanicDrunk
11-02-2017, 02:34

This is getting as boring as all the other shite FF idioms. It's basically been shown the leaking wasn't from the board, yet some still come out with this pish.

gi joe
11-02-2017, 02:36
Looks like the board were quite decisive in their actions why would this indicate unrest in the boardroom?

Warburton wants to leave, aye ok f*ck off. Err I might have been a bit hasty, naw f*ck off.

Jackson may have known something was happening but he certainly did not predict this.

Sir_Walter1872
11-02-2017, 02:41
They were the leak. Plainly obvious now

100% is!!!

These leaks have nothing to do with Paul Murray and everything to do with 3 former employees

Sorry but how is this clearly obvious. Apart from what the papers have printed you know absolutely nothing. Until facts come out this is all just posters speculating.

InsanicDrunk
11-02-2017, 02:42
Sorry but how is this clearly obvious. Apart from what the papers have printed you know absolutely nothing. Until facts come out this is all just posters speculating.

I think it is because of what the papers were printing that you can tell which side was leaking.

supergers07
11-02-2017, 02:43

Choose to believe what you wish mate but I am not talking shite...for once :)

sherbrook_loyal
11-02-2017, 02:44

Wait and see how many stories Jackson gets now.

chilebear
11-02-2017, 02:46
It seems the management weee feeding Klaxon stories.

Were they using him to get out?

MccoistAlly
11-02-2017, 02:47
someone is giving stuff too the scum record, who he works for. board, etc have a leak & it dont take einstein to work it out.

Mez
11-02-2017, 02:48
Klaxon's success rate must be a fraction of the pish he actually writes. I'm not sure if finally getting a story correct absolves him from all the other shite he's written over the years.

Virgil Hilts
11-02-2017, 03:55
Regardless of how direct a role they played in today's events the media have been relentless in their attempts to destabilize Warburton's tenure from the very start. That's why I agree with the point made by the guy Boswell on Rangers Radio tonight. This should be the last straw as far as Rangers and the mainstream media. From now on we should cut ourselves off from them entirely. All press releases should be orchestrated by the club itself through the club website and Rangers TV. The mainstream media should be directed there should they want any news about our club. It should be that simple. No interviews other than those conducted by the club itself. It's time to stop dealing with those who clearly wish to harm us.

Teddyjohn
11-02-2017, 03:59
IF he had had already handed in his resignation prior to that press conference then he is a rat. As I've said, I've been critical of his managerial decisions for a few weeks but his actions in the past couple of days have been utterly sickening. He's some actor.

He even convinced me for much of what he said in that interview (even although I still harboured doubts over his tactical knowledge).

Despite my reservations over MW as a manager I always maintained an enormous amount of respect for him as a man. He always conducted himself impeccably, and despite his shortcomings we could all appreciate the small details that he did get right.

If the rumours are true then that respect has completely evaporated. We are chasing our first first major trophy in years AND European football for the first time in 6 years. To try ditch us for the English Championship sums up the loser mentality running right thought the management of the club.

Let's just hope the new manager whoever he is has the correct mentality befitting of a true Rangers man.

bertram
11-02-2017, 04:01
Rat?

Calm down, probably been to.more Rangers gaeas than you in the passed two years.

toadegree
11-02-2017, 04:05
The situation is a shambles and regarding your suspicions I firmly believe our club still needs to root out certain people who simply cannot be trusted...the fact being there are definitely people within our club who should not be there, these insidious individuals will undermine and seek to cause harm and unrest as long as they remain within and I for one would not waste a minute of time making sure I got rid of every single one of them, that said if it turns out the manager has been talking to Notts forest then he's not totally committed and we need total commitment from a manager and we also need it in the boardroom and we desperately need sleakit b@stards removed from the club and a few devious cunning b@stards inside the club who will make sure the rats are removed at all levels and I would start with Traynor and Paul Murray as the former should never have had his fat arse sat inside Ibrox in the first place after all the years of his pish when he was at the forefront of the agenda against our club and our supporters. The latter should have been forced to apologise to the support for his courageous journalism quip which really was a kick in the balls to every right thinking Rangers fan who wouldn't even wipe their arse with this once proud and fairly decent paper which has been going down the shitter for years and will be no more eventually, we're not going to succeed long term if we don't get real and adopt a more ruthless approach that fully accepts the realities facing Rangers FC at this current time which are without a shadow of a doubt the most challenging set of circumstances ever in the history of our football club. Sick saying it but We'd be as well putting the lights out and shutting the club down forever if the club continues to be run without the effective PR it so desperately requires and continues to be stabbed from enemies within at various levels.
Feck me, that was hard to read! And it looks to me like the leak came from the sacked three.

toadegree
11-02-2017, 04:06
Regardless of how direct a role they played in today's events the media have been relentless in their attempts to destabilize Warburton's tenure from the very start. That's why I agree with the point made by the guy Boswell on Rangers Radio tonight. This should be the last straw as far as Rangers and the mainstream media. From now on we should cut ourselves off from them entirely. All press releases should be orchestrated by the club itself through the club website and Rangers TV. The mainstream media should be directed there should they want any news about our club. It should be that simple. No interviews other than those conducted by the club itself. It's time to stop dealing with those who clearly wish to harm us.
hit the like button.

ChicagoBear
11-02-2017, 04:08

You have a point but if its correct that there has been leaks from MW's camp then the club can do nothing about it.

Unfortunately the club has to perform media duties.

Teddyjohn
11-02-2017, 04:10
Rat?

Calm down, probably been to.more Rangers gaeas than you in the passed two years.

Belter of a response mate, wouldn't expect anything less from a clown who posted the utter mince you did on that Defoe thread yesterday. Try contributing a wee bit more next time.

pelem
11-02-2017, 04:57
Who's klaxon ?. I'm goin to my bed in 10 mins.

BlueHeartBear
11-02-2017, 06:13

That's like a totalitarian state ffs. We're not daft laddies.we can make up our own minds on who talks shite but only allowing the torrents of pish that come from our own propoganda unit and excluding all the other torrents of pish is V unhealthy in my view

templbluenose
11-02-2017, 06:19

he never got the resignation statement story first, it went out through official channels. You would have thought the board would have leaked that to him.

DavieSnooker
11-02-2017, 09:23
unrest in boardroim etc.

Warburton & his team were the leak. With a little help from bestest of media pals Kenny Miller.

All the more obvious today & also a massive part in why the board played hard ball.

HHSS
11-02-2017, 09:52
A lot of posters look pretty stupid now after the abuse he took.

staunch
11-02-2017, 09:54
Klaxon said nothing of substance. As usual.

david1982
11-02-2017, 09:57
Clearly not

You are deluded if you think it was not MW camp that was leaking.

david1982
11-02-2017, 09:58
he never got the resignation statement story first, it went out through official channels. You would have thought the board would have leaked that to him.

The resignation part was never meant to be made public full stop, had it all went to plan the official line would have been mutual agreement due to shite performances and results.

Der Berliner
11-02-2017, 10:01
unrest in boardroim etc.

Unless I am mistaken, unrest or not up there, it was the Threesome who went after the Forest job and handed in their resignations, rather them us firing them. And whether the latter was up anyway is pure conjecture.

alwaysfirst
11-02-2017, 10:04

In one of Jackson stories, it was said board were jealous of adulation that MW was getting. Think carefully, who might have leaked this.

shotasboots
11-02-2017, 10:06
unrest in boardroim etc.

Umm what? The board leaked stories of the boardroom unrest?

HHSS
Klaxon said nothing of substance. As usual.

KJ has been saying for a long time things were really not good. Literally hundreds of posters on here slaughtered him.

Put your hands up, he was correct.

HMS
unrest in boardroim etc.

Of course he's right, it's coming straight from Murray

OnlyOneAmoruso
11-02-2017, 10:08
Choose to believe what you wish mate but I am not talking shite...for once :)

You're definitely not. Which is really ****ing annoying :D

staunch
11-02-2017, 10:09
KJ has been saying for a long time things were really not good. Literally hundreds of posters on here slaughtered him.

Anyone could see things weren't great. Vague articles without specifics do not deserve smoke blown up his ring.

HHSS
11-02-2017, 10:12
Anyone could see things weren't great. Vague articles without specifics do not deserve smoke blown up his ring.

What were you expecting? Word by word conversations between the board and management.

The guy told us this ages ago and got ripped apart for it.

hkgeorge
11-02-2017, 10:20
In one of Jackson stories, it was said board were jealous of adulation that MW was getting. Think carefully, who might have leaked this.

The Keith Jackson story about the hostile board meeting 100% came from the Warburton camp. They also gave Jackson the piece on a Barry McKay bid to claim they were adding value to the player pool.
The Gary Ralston piece was probably given to him by the club (most likely Traynor) to counter the Warburton camp leaks.

Bristol_bnose
11-02-2017, 10:23
Jackson is just a spam faced version of Phil Gorrilabrain. Only difference is that he manages to pick up a wage for his pish.
Broken clocks and all that.

And by the way Keith (as I know you'll read this), you're a c88nt.

Union Jack 1873
11-02-2017, 10:25
Warburton & his team were the leak. With a little help from bestest of media pals Kenny Miller.

All the more obvious today & also a massive part in why the board played hard ball.

If Miller was involved no wonder he's not been offered a new contract but where's this coming from ?

shorerdbear
11-02-2017, 10:48
Jackon's a tool, an utter wank of man.

He duped many of us over Whyte with his reporting during his takeover and is now batting for a management team who've been working their ticket from Ibrox for quite sometime.

barrymoped
11-02-2017, 10:57

He certainly was. We don't know for sure who was leaking the stories but we do know that he has a personal relationship with a Paul Murray who has given him plenty of stories in the past. I just don't understand why he would be leaking this particular one.

DavieSnooker
11-02-2017, 10:59
He certainly was. We don't know for sure who was leaking the stories but we do know that he has a personal relationship with a Paul Murray who has given him plenty of stories in the past. I just don't understand why he would be leaking this particular one.

Murray couldn't be further away from the leaks to Jackson. Literally the other side of the fence.

Haining84
11-02-2017, 11:01
Jackson's info has been spot on for months over this and the leak came from the Warburton/Weir camp.

supergers07
11-02-2017, 11:02
Jackon's a tool, an utter wank of man.

He duped many of us over Whyte with his reporting during his takeover and is now batting for a management team who've been working their ticket from Ibrox for quite sometime.

When Warbs was first linked here he spoke to two parties - Jackson and BBC Scotland.
He ran to both last night, again.

MasterC
11-02-2017, 11:02
If you publish enough you get things right.

Claim credit for that and ignore the rest.

He got the really big one really wrong and helped get the fans onside with Whyte.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/craig-whyte-profile-the-scots-billionaire-1076110

Craig Whyte profile: The Scots billionaire on the brink of taking over the club he loves

"By the age of 26, Whyte was already Scot land's youngest self-made millionaire. Now, 13 years on, and in charge of a vast business empire, his wealth is off the radar."

Teddyjohn
11-02-2017, 11:04
The Keith Jackson story about the hostile board meeting 100% came from the Warburton camp. They also gave Jackson the piece on a Barry McKay bid to claim they were adding value to the player pool.
The Gary Ralston piece was probably given to him by the club (most likely Traynor) to counter the Warburton camp leaks.

Jellybeans posted on here yesterday that a Brentford fan was saying it's very similar to MW's last few months down there. The January window was very quiet and in the February McParland and Warburton were leaking stories about tension with the board out to the media.

barrymoped
11-02-2017, 12:02
Murray couldn't be further away from the leaks to Jackson. Literally the other side of the fence.

If that is the case then I'm very disappointed in MW. It's not really very good behaviour and not befitting of the standards he always spoke about. I really hate seeing clubs, especially my own, air their dirty linen in public

shorerdbear
11-02-2017, 12:26
When Warbs was first linked here he spoke to two parties - Jackson and BBC Scotland.
He ran to both last night, again.

Wasn't aware Warbs spoke with Jackson before coming here. Wonder how he knew about Jackson!

mayfairblue2
11-02-2017, 12:44

Thankfully very few if any.

Black and Blue
11-02-2017, 12:46
Looks like the board were quite decisive in their actions why would this indicate unrest in the boardroom?

Warburton wants to leave, aye ok f*ck off. Err I might have been a bit hasty, naw f*ck off.

Jackson may have known something was happening but he certainly did not predict this.

Good post, that's exactly how it played out

Britishandproud
11-02-2017, 12:47
Feel sorry for Warburton and the players. He needed our support and some turned on him and the players..

The Big Cheese
11-02-2017, 13:17
Mark Warburton obviously felt the writing was on the wall for him at Ibrox.

To protect his "reputation" he sought a way out that wouldn't see him sacked. He contacted Forest advertising his availability,they had discussions and MW thought the job was his for the taking. He then approaches the board asking that in return for his resignation,the contractual compensation due to the club be waived. The board see the chance to be rid of a manager they don't want with no pay off due....all's well. The Forest pull the plug and Warburton wants his contract paid up so revokes his intention to resign,the board tell him to "do one.

That's where we stand.

I hope we have something in writing or we could be ****ed!

sherbrook_loyal
11-02-2017, 13:19
Thankfully very few if any.

He'll be getting the same from the board that he's had during this saga: none.

Paul Murray and the rest of the board are not his source!