PDA

View Full Version : Phantoml5's twitter

Garak
31-07-2016, 19:12
He appears to have vanished. Anyone know what happened to him?

https://twitter.com/phantoml5

Then.Now.Forever
31-07-2016, 19:17
I couldn't be arsed with it anymore.

tauntonbear
31-07-2016, 19:17
And like a ghostly apparition in a mist shrouded graveyard he was gone.

giantchelsea
31-07-2016, 19:18
He appears to have vanished. Anyone know what happened to him?

https://twitter.com/phantoml5

He tweeted something about chucking it the other night.

Garak
31-07-2016, 19:20
He tweeted something about chucking it the other night.

Shame. Always found him entertaining.

Gardy Loyal
31-07-2016, 19:21
Gutted! Reading his timeline was the highlight of my lunchtime :D

Never seen anyone else who could bait and troll them like him ��

giantchelsea
31-07-2016, 19:24
Gutted! Reading his timeline was the highlight of my lunchtime :D

Never seen anyone else who could bait and troll them like him ��

I had to block his retweets as I was sick of seeing their shite.

sirdrinksalot
31-07-2016, 19:53
I had to block his retweets as I was sick of seeing their shite.

I felt a bit like that, I know he really got under the skin of the taigs and he put out some good stuff, but he just seemed to be trolling and retweeting mhanks talking about sevco and zombies, it got a bit tiresome which i know is what he was driving at, but it was still a chore reading it all.

3cheers.Rfc
31-07-2016, 20:51
A seen him tweeting the other night RIP the phantom, wasn't sure if it was serious or not.

He could be hard work at times.

Walter Loyal
31-07-2016, 21:00
He seems to be the latest target of the lunatic fringe on twitter. You know the ones who spend day and night ranting about Chris Graham, SoS, RST, Dave King, Paul Murray etc. This KingBillyII character seems to be the worst of them all. Him and his gang of trolls appear to be threatening who they believe controls the account.

https://twitter.com/KingBillyII/status/759771396113305600

supergers07
31-07-2016, 21:04
Started off well as a good fight against the tims

Downhill from there, you could tell he was bored the second they started trolling bears and making up some utter shite rumours on transfers

Earth Worm Jim
31-07-2016, 21:06
His chat was absolutely diabolical . Trying far too hard to be quirky / funny / controversial

glasgowguy87
31-07-2016, 21:15
He seems to be the latest target of the lunatic fringe on twitter. You know the ones who spend day and night ranting about Chris Graham, SoS, RST, Dave King, Paul Murray etc. This KingBillyII character seems to be the worst of them all. Him and his gang of trolls appear to be threatening who they believe controls the account.

Not surprised that KingBillyII is continuing where he left off on his previous billy1690_king account. The rabble he converses with is another giveaway.

Garak
31-07-2016, 21:17
Hopefully he'll still blog.

https://exposingtherhats.wordpress.com/

sirdrinksalot
31-07-2016, 21:17

He is an arsehole of the highest order, worse than a tarrier.

shorerdbear
31-07-2016, 21:37
I was getting bored:ninja:

StaunchXI
31-07-2016, 21:39

The **** is wrong with these people?

schmohawk
31-07-2016, 21:52
The scum in the Craig White loyal didn't like him so he was annoying the right people.

RussianMac
31-07-2016, 22:01
Started off well as a good fight against the tims

Downhill from there, you could tell he was bored the second they started trolling bears and making up some utter shite rumours on transfers

Acted like a tarrier at times recently trolling bears and retweeting their gullible replies. No great loss to Twitter.

baselbear
31-07-2016, 22:05
The **** is wrong with these people?

I think that one is a Mhank. The ones he converses with are simply pig ignorant stupid feckwits but are Rangers supporters.

StaunchXI
31-07-2016, 22:12
I think that one is a Mhank. The ones he converses with are simply pig ignorant stupid feckwits but are Rangers supporters.

That's truly depressing

Ally54
31-07-2016, 22:13
@davysleftpeg1 is about as bright as a blackout :) The guy behind the twitter account certainly isn't writing those blogs. Nice/Neice gies peace

The guy writing those blogs is a VB member

Oduwa
31-07-2016, 22:14
Acted like a tarrier at times recently trolling bears and retweeting their gullible replies. No great loss to Twitter.
Spot on.

shug176
31-07-2016, 22:15
He started off great but at the end he was saying things sarcastically and including our players twitter handles which then looked as if he was trolling them for various amounts of bull

Ally54
31-07-2016, 22:16
VB on twitter with that fenian basturt legal agent.

Defending our traditions my arse

dereksmallsloyal
31-07-2016, 22:24
I enjoyed his tweets - really strong early blogs exposing 3 Names as the paid shill and "unemployed as ****" loser he is and then being a continual pest to the likes of fat Andy and the sevco lunatics on Twitter. He was clearly just at the wind up recently but the fact he was also winding up Rangers "fans" who exist solely to attack other Rangers fans doesn't make it any less worthwhile. Those "Bring Back King Charles" twats have done untold damage so no tears please.

Sutton_Blows_g0ats
31-07-2016, 23:09
He was good value

JohnnyBlue
31-07-2016, 23:54
Was great to begin with against Phil and the likes but his patter lately with made up transfer rumours was a bit shite.

AriseSirWalter
01-08-2016, 07:37
Gutted about this, he was the best thing on Twitter for me.

His #ebtmemories was brilliant, my favourite ever hashtag.

allrightfeet
01-08-2016, 08:37
He tweeted a few days ago that he had had enough of tweeting under that name and in the future was only going to tweet under his other twitter name, but I didn't take any notice of what it was.

weetam3106
01-08-2016, 08:52
On a similar subject did Chris Graham leave Twitter?

The Wizard
01-08-2016, 08:57
@davysleftpeg1 is about as bright as a blackout :) The guy behind the twitter account certainly isn't writing those blogs. Nice/Neice gies peace

The guy writing those blogs is a VB member

I'm pretty sure it's not. Is it not someone who was kicked out of VB?

sodjerblue
01-08-2016, 16:40
He tweeted a few days ago that he had had enough of tweeting under that name and in the future was only going to tweet under his other twitter name, but I didn't take any notice of what it was.

Phil 3 names 😶

scooter70
01-08-2016, 16:42
Christ we don't half like putting the boot into our own do we???

HobJo
01-08-2016, 16:55
How anyone could criticise this guy after the way he want after the line of genuine enemies of RFC. After years of inarticulate and often batshit crazy fan voices, suddenly here we had an intelligent, informed and incisive person fighting fire with fire.

He was also pretty witty and even if you were daft enough to be taken in by some harmless transfer trolling, it's hardly a capital offence.

Haining84
01-08-2016, 17:02
The Phantom did some excellent work on Twitter for us.He's absolutely nailed Mad Phil,Merlin & Mediahouse within a few weeks of appearing on the scene.

Let's hope he makes a return.

giantchelsea
01-08-2016, 17:07
How anyone could criticise this guy after the way he want after the line of genuine enemies of RFC. After years of inarticulate and often batshit crazy fan voices, suddenly here we had an intelligent, informed and incisive person fighting fire with fire.

He was also pretty witty and even if you were daft enough to be taken in by some harmless transfer trolling, it's hardly a capital offence.

My only criticism would be that he overdid it on twitter, he should have listened to Andrea del Sarto. Other than that RIP Phantom, he was a good Sevcoer.

HMS
01-08-2016, 17:14
Started off well but they believed their own hype and whoever was using the account that day was getting involved with bangers and degenerating the account to the level of those it was arguing with.
I unfollowed the account a wee while back when it became unfunny and started posting pictures of wives and kids etc of rockets on Twitter

RussianMac
01-08-2016, 17:51

Initially he was brilliant. But as someone mentioned earlier in the thread, he seemed to get bored recently and focused on making up bogus transfer rumours to take the piss out of Bears. Even posting screenshots of threads started on here by people who believed him.

I agree it's not a capital crime but it smacked of tarrier behaviour. There's enough shite on Twitter without fans being made to look like gullible idiots by our own.

Ecossebear
01-08-2016, 17:52
I'm gutted by this to be honest! No-one managed to get under their skin the way he did. He managed to complete belittle and ridicule every ridiculous idea they had (new club, res 12 etc) and really put them in their place. His treatment of Phil and JJ was also legendary! A breath of fresh air and I really hope he returns.

schmohawk
01-08-2016, 18:10
Thank god he's gone and those "defendin oor tradishuns" are still around.

They have been really helpful so far....

rockathon
01-08-2016, 18:29
Phantom was the best thing on Twitter by a country mile.

MrBrightside
01-08-2016, 18:34
It was great at the start when exposing Ph'ill etc,have a feeling it was someone else using it the past months as it went rapidly downhill.

Britishandproud
01-08-2016, 19:14
Loved the phantoms tweets.If sone of our fans spent as much time attacking the tarriers as they do our own we would have no problems.

billywizz
01-08-2016, 19:23
Phantom was the best thing on Twitter by a country mile.

You need to follow better twitter accounts

salsoul
01-08-2016, 19:45
considering the huge number of active & persistent tims on Twitter who spend all day, everyday peddling lies about Rangers , the fact we have lost one more person who was on our side is a bad sign

(a very smart Guy who was hitting the target most of the time & putting up some sort of response / resistance, the tims hated him and spent ages trying to find out who he was, for that alone it shows what a great job he was doing against doleman / 3 names / etc etc

It does worry me that the apparent celebration by some Rangers fans he's gone, Considering the continual grief any Rangers fan gets from our own side if they put themselves out there and try and do anything, just where are we going to end up as a support?

RussianMac
01-08-2016, 19:51
Loved the phantoms tweets.If sone of our fans spent as much time attacking the tarriers as they do our own we would have no problems.

Ironic. Did you see his timeline before he deleted his account?

pennyblack
01-08-2016, 20:19
One of his last tweets said he was bartin farron or something 😂😂

mpayton15277
01-08-2016, 20:27
One of his last tweets said he was bartin farron or something 😂😂

One of the Twitter tarriers used to go by the name Bartin Main or connotations of it. No idea if he still does.

Gardy Loyal
01-08-2016, 20:31

Do tell....

Tagsbear
01-08-2016, 20:31

I didn't what did it say?

rockathon
01-08-2016, 20:32
You need to follow better twitter accounts

Go on then - who do you suggest?

Gardy Loyal
01-08-2016, 20:48

What's that wacko saying now? I'm blocked by him and the rest of the Sports Direct Loyal.

boab1688
01-08-2016, 20:54
Whatever happened to Mcmurdo - he's went quiet - he must be gutted things are going well under Dave King

RussianMac
01-08-2016, 21:44
I didn't what did it say?

See earlier post..

Initially he was brilliant. But as someone mentioned earlier in the thread, he seemed to get bored recently and focused on making up bogus transfer rumours to take the piss out of Bears. Even posting screenshots of threads started on here by people who believed him.

I agree it's not a capital crime but it smacked of tarrier behaviour. There's enough shite on Twitter without fans being made to look like gullible idiots by our own.

giantchelsea
02-08-2016, 00:26
Yeah, he's back.

But if he is going to claim to be somewhere, it might help to spell it properly.

mpayton15277
02-08-2016, 00:28
Yeah, he's back.

But if he is going to claim to be somewhere, it might help to spell it properly.

Was he in Burnely?

giantchelsea
02-08-2016, 00:31
Was he in Burney?

Don't know mate, it's none of my business.

mpayton15277
02-08-2016, 00:42
Don't know mate, it's none of my business.

Subtle I like it :D

MamaBear
02-08-2016, 08:52

I think you'll find it was to take the piss out of the scottish sports journalists and tarriers. Given one of his rumours ended up being taken up by a newspaper bears this out.

georgedoors
02-08-2016, 09:33
Some wee princesses in here , the guy is a windup merchant who has also exposed a lot of rats for our benefit .
Can't say I see a loyalty to sports direct either.
Skewed views indeed.

tauntonbear
02-08-2016, 13:16
And just like a ghostly apparition floating through the moonlit derelict house on the hill he's back.

Walter Loyal
02-08-2016, 13:20
What's that wacko saying now? I'm blocked by him and the rest of the Sports Direct Loyal.

Him and his chums have been attacking Stephen Kerr who they believe controls the Phantom account. Stephen Kerr says it has nothing to with him.

KingBillyII and his crew now appear to have turned their hatred back to Dave King, however. They spent most of yesterday ranting about him.

Pollok-Loyal
02-08-2016, 13:22

Only if you are as thick as pig sh1t....

Guy was clearly winding up members of the press and demented Yahoos.

johnnybravo
02-08-2016, 15:07
Only if you are as thick as pig sh1t....

Guy was clearly winding up members of the press and demented Yahoos.

It seems more than a few don't get his humour

kris1873
02-08-2016, 15:09
he was a weapon

willie w
02-08-2016, 15:11
The Phantom's one of the best laughs on Twitter.

Pollok-Loyal
02-08-2016, 15:24
It seems more than a few don't get his humour

Talk about not being able to see the wood from the trees ffs.:D

mpayton15277
02-08-2016, 16:31

Porto Loyal
02-08-2016, 16:52
I suspect he has close links to L5, I also think more than one person contributes as the styles change