PDA

View Full Version : Can you purchase a single ticket in the family section (Broomloan)?

greigas
29-07-2016, 14:53
Can you purchase a single ticket in the family section (Broomloan) every other section saying sold out? Online it say's adult and child minimum booking. However there are few single tickets for the Hamilton game in the Broomloan. Trying to phone the TO-getting cut off.:confused:

Valley Bluenose
29-07-2016, 15:07
No you can't is the answer.

The ticket thread for the Hamilton match is saying something like 79 tickets left. Are they all Family Stand?

EDIT: In fact, checking the online 'seat selector' it is showing seats available in the Club Deck, Main Stand and West Enclosure.

EDIT 2: I make it 82 seats left. One in West Enclosure is Restricted View (Oops, now gone). Most of remainder are Family Stand but there are 4 (Oops, now 2) in CD (CD6 and CD3 - one each) and 1 in Main Stand.

http://www.rangers.talent-sport.co.uk/PagesPublic/ProductBrowse/VisualSeatSelection.aspx?stadium=IB&product=T17A01&campaign=&type=H&productsubtype=&productIsHomeAsAway=N

greigas
29-07-2016, 15:15
No you can't is the answer.

The ticket thread for the Hamilton match is saying something like 79 tickets left. Are they all Family Stand?

EDIT: In fact, checking the online 'seat selector' it is showing seats available in the Club Deck, Main Strand and West Enclosure.

http://www.rangers.talent-sport.co.uk/PagesPublic/ProductBrowse/VisualSeatSelection.aspx?stadium=IB&product=T17A01&campaign=&type=H&productsubtype=&productIsHomeAsAway=N

Will check again. Broomloan only 30min ago.

greigas
29-07-2016, 15:27
Now showing other areas available. One less ticket now available. Clun Deck here I come:)

ferris72
Looks like 1 seat only available for CD6.
72 single seats available for BR.

Can you buy 2 seats apart if they are for parent and child?

greigas
Typo even Club Deck

toadegree
29-07-2016, 15:29
Looks like 1 seat only available for CD6.
72 single seats available for BR.

Can you buy 2 seats apart if they are for parent and child?
I think you can.

Valley Bluenose
29-07-2016, 15:35
Now showing other areas available. One less ticket now available. Clun Deck here I come:)

Glad you got sorted mate. Seats seem to come and go as folks put them in their basket then bale out for whatever reason. Broomloan Rear is, for example, only area now showing any availibility (73 seats).

greigas
29-07-2016, 16:25
Glad you got sorted mate. Seats seem to come and go as folks put them in their basket then bale out for whatever reason. Broomloan Rear is, for example, only area now showing any availibility (73 seats).

Yes, can't get my head around it. Bizarre. Just got to get on the supporters bus now. WATP