PDA

View Full Version : On-line sales

YOGI_GER
31-03-2016, 11:36
Waited 20 minutes to just get home ticket options for tim game.

Anyone else the same?

GEODGC
31-03-2016, 11:53
Waited 20 minutes to just get home ticket options for tim game.

Anyone else the same?

You need to click the ticket part on the top left, you get a drop down menu, click away tickets and it's in there.

YOGI_GER
31-03-2016, 12:02
You need to click the ticket part on the top left,my out get a drop down menu, click away tickets and it's in there.

I was in there with "All" selected and no option for anything else.

Just the home game tickets were shown.

Might have been my shitty browser.

markyp
31-03-2016, 12:09
Can't get to pay for mine...won't let me checkout

GEODGC
31-03-2016, 12:09
I was in there with "All" selected and no option for anything else.

Just the home game tickets were shown.

Might have been my shitty browser.

Click 'away' then :D You're having a bit of a mare this morning, you'd be as well just giving that ticket to me, it's not worth all this hassle.

kissalive
31-03-2016, 12:14
I just called them if it won't let you check out it means you have been unsuccessful despite the fact it tells you that you have been successful it's a joke as always

YOGI_GER
31-03-2016, 12:16
Click 'away' then :D You're having a bit of a mare this morning, you'd be as well just giving that ticket to me, it's not worth all this hassle.

:D

Never had an option for away smart arse. :P

I just called them if it won't let you check out it means you have been unsuccessful despite the fact it tells you that you have been successful it's a joke as always

Seriously? FFS, that's a joke!

GEODGC
31-03-2016, 12:23
:D

Never had an option for away smart arse. :P

Seriously? FFS, that's a joke!

It does mate, seriously. When you get to the front of the queue, you are automatically in the home ticket section. Click on the tickets section on the top left of the screen, you will then get a series of options, including away. I can see the bit you have clicked on, and you are right, it does only offer 'all' but that's all home games.

YOGI_GER
31-03-2016, 12:42
It does mate, seriously. When you get to the front of the queue, you are automatically in the home ticket section. Click on the tickets section on the top left of the screen, you will then get a series of options, including away. I can see the bit you have clicked on, and you are right, it does only offer 'all' but that's all home games.

Got through on the phone mate which was better as my on-line log in is goosed and has been for years.

gray
31-03-2016, 12:43

If it won't let you checkout you have not been successful in the ballot.

dwc
31-03-2016, 12:45

You were not successful

GEODGC
31-03-2016, 12:47
Got through on the phone mate which was better as my on-line log in is goosed and has been for years.

Glad you got sorted. The system is a bit of a shambles, poorly communicated and hard to navigate. I think we should be looking at introducing a points system for future seasons to be honest, it's maybe something the new fans body can raise.