PDA

View Full Version : Supporters Clubs semi final v Celtic

Porto Bear
26-03-2016, 09:47
Just a heads up for RSCs that's the semi final email arrived to be returned by Wednesday.

Hopefully we get the same allocation as last season but I don't think we will

foreverblue86
26-03-2016, 11:05
I have one through cccs

I also don't think clubs will be as lucky as last season

blueismycolour
26-03-2016, 12:43
Any indication as to when they go on sale to S/T holders not on the cccs ?

GBTQ
26-03-2016, 13:10
Anyone know what's the script with bar72 season ticket holders? Do we get an option of ticket since all games are inclusive?

london_bluenose
26-03-2016, 14:59
Anyone know what's the script with bar72 season ticket holders? Do we get an option of ticket since all games are inclusive?

All home games are included.

As for this game you will have to take your chances in the ST free-for-all.

BananzaBear
26-03-2016, 15:12

If you ticked the box for semi and final priority you will get one. Seeing as we get all home games for Bar 72 it would be crazy not to tick that box.

Porto Bear
26-03-2016, 19:25
Just noticed the paragraph below in the email not sure if it applies only to supporters clubs or if CCCS and season ticket holders will need to pay the same.

Please note if you usually have your tickets sent by 1st or 2nd class post then you will automatically be charged 7 for Special Delivery, this measure has been put in place as due to SFA regulations we will be unable to have your tickets reprinted should they be lost in the post.