PDA

View Full Version : Shareholder change of address

Wandergers
08-07-2015, 13:20
Can anybody point me in the right direction to notify somebody of a change of address? Also what's the deal with these shares now, are they worthless or just off the market for a bit?

Thanks in advance

bigphilfaeglesga
08-07-2015, 13:33
Can anybody point me in the right direction to notify somebody of a change of address? Also what's the deal with these shares now, are they worthless or just off the market for a bit?

Thanks in advance

write to the registrars quoting your name old and new address. make sure you sign the letter registrars address is in beckenham kent should be on the share cert.

shares are not worthless, but you can't trade at present, so no real value until they sort out the relisting. when they do will prob trade around 25 to 30p a share and you will be able to sell at that point, if required, through any stockbroker. i would say more value holding as once we are back in our rightful position, the company will be worth a lot more than it is now for obvious reasons.

Wandergers
08-07-2015, 16:03
Thanks for that, have no interest in selling shares at the moment so that sounds good to me.

Kathman2
08-07-2015, 18:01
The shares are worth whatever anyone wants to pay for them and can still be traded, the club has organised a broker to do this ( can't remember who though).
Basically there is no change other than they are not being traded on an open market.

Scaramanga
08-07-2015, 22:43
Done it the other day, you need your investor code, certificate number and number of shares

Shareholders - change of address To change details, e-mail services@capitaregistrars.com or phone 08716640300. Lines are open 0900 - 1730 Mon to fri

Bap1872
08-07-2015, 23:50
I called them to change address and it was very painless and quick! They then sent a letter to my new address as confirmation of the change, I didn't have to reply to it or anything though which i thought was strange but i've been receiving all correspondence since without any problems thankfully.
So I would suggest calling them.

http://www.capitaassetservices.com/