PDA

View Full Version : Seat Transfers

chucknorris
07-07-2015, 08:39
Ive been wanting to move seat this season, got told to renew and go on the list for a seat transfer and i'd be contacted.

Is anyone else in the same situation and not heard anything? I assumed this would be sorted before the public sale.

teetotalbear
07-07-2015, 08:43
Yes,we are in the same situation.The TO said we would be contacted early this week,so expecting to hear today or tomorrow.

geoallison
07-07-2015, 08:49
Ive been wanting to move seat this season, got told to renew and go on the list for a seat transfer and i'd be contacted.

Is anyone else in the same situation and not heard anything? I assumed this would be sorted before the public sale.

Same here, I was told I would be e-mailed in the early part of this week.

Bigmother
07-07-2015, 10:23
Mate and I told the same.

Super Swally83
07-07-2015, 10:49
You are bettering contacting them. I went down this morning. Couldnt get two seats together near the front of the Copland Rear. Just kept my seats as they are. Great view but would like to have been a bit nearer the scoreboard.

The ticket office won't have the time to go round everyone requesting a transfer.

kevfromkent
07-07-2015, 10:58
I sent the TO a follow up email yesterday to check the status of my transfer request and they are in the process of doing all transfers now, the email says " There are seats reserved for you. You should receive an email within the next couple of days with regards to your transfer request..Unfortunately we are dealing with large numbers of enquiries at the moment."

chucknorris
07-07-2015, 10:59
You are bettering contacting them. I went down this morning. Couldnt get two seats together near the front of the Copland Rear. Just kept my seats as they are. Great view but would like to have been a bit nearer the scoreboard.

The ticket office won't have the time to go round everyone requesting a transfer.

If thats the case they shouldnt have told us to renew and theyd contact us. We would have been better letting our seats go and just getting two in the public sale.

kevfromkent
07-07-2015, 11:06
If thats the case they shouldnt have told us to renew and theyd contact us. We would have been better letting our seats go and just getting two in the public sale.
If you actually did request a transfer then they will definitely have moved you and the TO email in the next few days will confirm the new seat details. So, you are, in affect, getting a move before the general public sale melee begins.

teetotalbear
07-07-2015, 11:14
If you actually did request a transfer then they will definitely have moved you and the TO email in the bext few days will confirm the new seat details. So, you are, in affect, getting a move before the general public sale melee begins.
It would be helpful to have that information conveyed to you if that is the case..

Super Swally83
07-07-2015, 11:15

You'll know better next time then.

greggyboy
07-07-2015, 11:16
It all seems very random how they are dealing with things. Think it's just your luck who you speak to on the phone or at the ticket office.

Super Swally83
07-07-2015, 11:27
It all seems very random how they are dealing with things. Think it's just your luck who you speak to on the phone or at the ticket office.

In a nutshell.

gersfan52
07-07-2015, 11:36
Just back from the ticket office, I was on the waiting list but decided to drive through. I explained that I was on the waiting list, guy took my name and went to check the list. He returned and confirmed that I was due to be contacted this afternoon, then processed my request for two tickets in GR6. He said that they were inundated and had brought in extra staff to ensure all calls were completed by this afternoon.

bertram
07-07-2015, 12:04

teetotalbear
07-07-2015, 12:08
We were waiting for an email about a transfer,just drove to ticket office and secured a transfer to GR3.

broxi786
07-07-2015, 13:14
I also done the same and visited the ticket centre, a seat had already been provisionally allocated on the computer, which was as close as possible to my old season ticket seat. In fact it's a better view and is closer to the halfway line. Paid the difference beteeen the one I had renewed and the one that I had for a number of years previously and have now received the confirmation email to confirm seat transfer. GF5 Loyal!!!

Lester Piggott
07-07-2015, 13:21
I've spent about 2 weeks trying to phone the ticket office but have never been able to get through. Don't even get the chance to wait in the queue, just "we're busy, phone back". I've since sent them an email asking about my seat transfer but not heard anything back.

orange&blue
07-07-2015, 13:24
Yes also waiting for a call back, for 6 seat transfers together.
Not too fussy with areas, or combination of 6 together 3/3 - 2/2/2 - 2/4, etc.
Still waiting on call as well, so phone wont be leaving my site this afternoon.

Cheers for the info.

orange&blue
07-07-2015, 15:02
My mate went up instead and got 6 together in CF1.
Happy days and looking forward to moving to the traditional Derry End, after 17 years in Govan Front, then a fleeting glimpse from the West enclosure at the end of last season!

Shotters Nation
07-07-2015, 15:05
I'd like to think the TO would call to offer you the seats rather than just assume you'll take them and proceed

I requested a transfer to one of 3 specific sections along with a mate

teetotalbear
07-07-2015, 15:23
I'd like to think the TO would call to offer you the seats rather than just assume you'll take them and proceed

I requested a transfer to one of 3 specific sections along with a mate
From what I heard they email you with what they are offering(based on what you asked for) if it's not what you want it is up to you to try and resolve it.
We ended up going to the TO and got sorted at lunchtime.

Thehammerlegend
07-07-2015, 16:04
I've been trying to get through since yesterday, gave in and driving up tomorrow to TO

The Railway Bear
08-07-2015, 14:55
Seat transfers must still be getting processed. I just got an email offering a transfer however unfortunately it wasn't for me, it was for someone else :roll: Email sent to me by the TO in error, I am looking for a transfer but it wasn't my name on the email.

johnny1872
08-07-2015, 15:34
Seat transfers must still be getting processed. I just got an email offering a transfer however unfortunately it wasn't for me, it was for someone else :roll: Email sent to me by the TO in error, I am looking for a transfer but it wasn't my name on the email.

Same thing just happened to me. Different name and Rangers number but sent to my email adress.

2toneman
08-07-2015, 15:40

Same thing has happened to me, tried to phone them but keeps telling me they're too busy.

broxi786
08-07-2015, 15:41
Same thing has just happened to me. Received an email about a Claire Hanlon and her rangers number. 3 seats reserved?

broxi786
08-07-2015, 15:43
seattransfers@rangers.co.uk is the email address that you respond to for seat transfers.

The Railway Bear
08-07-2015, 15:49
The email I have is for a Mr Campbell who was looking to move to MFM. If that is anyone on here, pm me and I will forward the email.

coplandrearl36
08-07-2015, 15:50
I was at TO this morning, there is a queue that's taking over 2 hours, the staff are working their socks off. Just remember staffing levels have been drastically reduced by previous incumbents.

The Railway Bear
08-07-2015, 15:51
I was at TO this morning, there is a queue that's taking over 2 hours, the staff are working their socks off. Just remember staffing levels have been drastically reduced by previous incumbents.

I get that but they look to have messed up big time with the seat transfers.

2fernando
08-07-2015, 15:58
Out of interest, what is the content of the email?

I'm waiting on seat transfers myself so would be good to find out.

Is it a case of, these are your new seats or we are holding these seats for you let us know if you want them?

broxi786
08-07-2015, 16:00
You have 28 days to decide if you wish to transfer seats. You respond by emailing the address that I gave above.

johnny1872
08-07-2015, 16:08
I have the email for Christopher Paul. If you are looking in pm me and I'll give you your new seat details.

johnny1872
08-07-2015, 16:10
You have 28 days to decide if you wish to transfer seats. You respond by emailing the address that I gave above.

14 days to respond in the email I got mate.

The Railway Bear
08-07-2015, 16:36
Also 14 days in the email I received - 'Please note seats will be reserved for 14 days from the date of this email, to take up the offer please email seattransfers@rangers.co.uk'

The Railway Bear
08-07-2015, 16:37
Out of interest, what is the content of the email?

I'm waiting on seat transfers myself so would be good to find out.

Is it a case of, these are your new seats or we are holding these seats for you let us know if you want them?

The email I got for a Mr Hamilton:-

Thank you for your request to transfer seat for Season 2015/16

Please find below seat(s) which have been reserved for you along with the full price of the seat. If you are happy to proceed with the transfer please forward your response to seattransfers@rangers.co.uk. Should you be moving to a more expensive seat and you paid in full or by instalments via credit / debit card, the payment card used for the original purchase will be used to take the difference for the full value of the seat / instalment. If you paid by cheque or cash we will contact you to arrange payment for the outstanding balance. If the seat you are moving to is cheaper, your credit / debit card will be refunded the difference for the seat / instalment if you paid in this way. If you paid by cheque or cash a cheque refund will be issued.

If you no longer wish to be considered for a move or do not want to take up the offer this season please confirm by emailing seattransfers@rangers.co.uk.

Number of reserved seats: 2

MFM T 0202 Adult £515 Conc £361 Juv £105
MFM T 0203 Adult £515 Conc £361 Juv £105

Please note seats will be reserved for 14 days from the date of this email, to take up the offer please email seattransfers@rangers.co.uk

johnny1872
08-07-2015, 17:55
Now received an apology saying they will be intouch as soon as possible with correct details.

snowdonbear
08-07-2015, 18:25
Same as me was for somebody else !!!