PDA

View Full Version : Do Celtic now have dedicated MP and MSP?

carino
25-05-2015, 14:14
@JohnMasonMSP: At Celtic Park today with @nataliemcgarry for final game of season. First time Celtic's MP & MSP have both been SNP! http://t.co/qjPXlyuRbI

http://i59.tinypic.com/262nria.jpg

TWITTER (https://mobile.twitter.com/JohnMasonMSP/status/602521448301854721)

thenodster
25-05-2015, 14:17
Yip and bears voted for these republican ****s.

Pollok-Loyal
25-05-2015, 14:18
Stunning arrangement of St Andrews Cross flags in the background.

calum7
25-05-2015, 14:18
To be fair there is probably be a lot more than one

canalbear
25-05-2015, 14:19
They cover the area of Celtic park and are clearly rabid yahoos.

Anything we don't know?

One thing, when has a MP or MSP done this at Rangers?

JimmyBuffetloyal
25-05-2015, 14:19
Don't think Margaret Curran was a friend of Rangers either . May be more Bears should get involved in politics .

tanshoes
25-05-2015, 14:21
Looks like a day trip to Dublin. Very nationalist.

canalbear
25-05-2015, 14:25
Don't think Margaret Curran was a friend of Rangers either . May be more Bears should get involved in politics .

Big Jim Murphy wasn't either.

I think we've found a pattern with Glasgow PM and MSPs.

YoungGer97
25-05-2015, 14:28
Ian Davidson is a bear and he (was) MP for the Ibrox area before the GE.

albertz64
25-05-2015, 14:31
This is so trashy

I wouldn't be wanting murdo fraser doing this

Diggerz
25-05-2015, 14:33
I'm sure they have plenty more than one of each.

YoungGer97
25-05-2015, 14:34
I'm willing to bet that at least 40 of them have some form of affinity toward the scum

The Big Cheese
25-05-2015, 14:37

The words that immediately spring to mind when I hear Ian Davidson mentioned are chocolate and teapot.
This is the guy who on being interviewed on the we won TBC castigated EBT's as immoral.

Kenn72
25-05-2015, 14:39
Its not the behavior of an MP that's for sure

Ev0xx
25-05-2015, 14:43
They don't even try to hide it because they don't have to. Rangers have had next to no political friends willing to put their head above the parapet, now they have none whereas the filth have almost every SNP scumbag in Glasgow and every Lhabour MP and MSP that lost their seat and is waiting to lose their seat at the next Holyrood election.

tazzabear
25-05-2015, 14:43
The words that immediately spring to mind when I hear Ian Davidson mentioned are chocolate and teapot.
This is the guy who on being interviewed on the we won TBC castigated EBT's as immoral.

An MP lecturing about morality where tax and income are concerned!
These expenses they get are as immoral as any tax avoidance scheme.

Moodymann
25-05-2015, 14:46

I agree.

But it would be interesting to hear what SNP supporting bears have to say about it.

Ev0xx
25-05-2015, 14:47
I agree.

But it would be interesting to hear what SNP supporting bears have to say about it.

They tend to drag up Galloway and Murphy during the referendum as a deflect and deny tactic and that's about it.

STATMAN
25-05-2015, 14:50
to be fair to john mason he is a well known clyde fan. Tin hat on - they are the mp's for porkheid, its not a problem for me if its an official engagement. I would expect the mp covering ibrox to be involved there so why not at the wrong side of the city

stoddy
25-05-2015, 14:52
I thought Celtic had a full government dedicated to them not just MP's

beanyrfc
25-05-2015, 14:59
to be fair to john mason he is a well known clyde fan. Tin hat on - they are the mp's for porkheid, its not a problem for me if its an official engagement. I would expect the mp covering ibrox to be involved there so why not at the wrong side of the city

Will they tweet the pics from inside Ibrox? or what about Fir Park on Sunday or have MP/MSP already attended games at Ibrox and Fir Park or any other ground in the UK and i have just missed the tweets

Begbie's Moustache
25-05-2015, 15:30
Will they tweet the pics from inside Ibrox? or what about Fir Park on Sunday or have MP/MSP already attended games at Ibrox and Fir Park or any other ground in the UK and i have just missed the tweets

Dave King talked about being more politically active. I would expect this to start by inviting the new MP and existing MSP to Ibrox this week, and failing that the first game of next season.

And do it publicly.

beanyrfc
25-05-2015, 15:35
Dave King talked about being more politically active. I would expect this to start by inviting the new MP and existing MSP to Ibrox this week, and failing that the first game of next season.

And do it publicly.

I have no problem with the 2 of them going to the Celtic games it's more that they feel the need to tweet that they are there for the back slapping.

The average person does not need to know which team a politician supports Jim Murphy was terrible for that during televised debates

Peters Scarf
25-05-2015, 15:35

Why would taking in a game at the scum hut come under the remit of an official engagement? I'm just trying to be fair.

twosignals
25-05-2015, 15:40
As said before we of a blue tinge tend to sit on our rear ends and make plenty of noise. I'm sorry but until bears get up of there backsides nothing will change. They are about seventeen percent of the population yet rule Scotland. Classic being all the councils of West Scotland, then all the unions from the Piggery side. What's hard for us is to stand up, in this case we need to infiltrate the way have for years and take Politics and Unions back

bilkobear
25-05-2015, 15:41
Protestant Rangers supporters don't need to be seduced into voting in any particular way by politicians seeking to placate them, we don't vote in a block and we don't seem to give a fck about who represents us.

Politically we are irrelevant.

Gerdownthere
25-05-2015, 15:42

the ugly troll is sat in row D

you dont think she'd maybe be in the directors box in a suit if it was an official engagement

look at that face, look into those eyes. she's seen horrors you and i have never seen. shes a fenian midden thats for sure.

Davyfaethenavy
25-05-2015, 15:44
The reason they feel the need to let people know they support ceptic or tweet pictures of themselves at the cesspit is to secure the catholic vote.
If the local MP for Ibrox was to tweet pictures of his/herself at one of our games they would probably be committing political suicide given the amount of rhats in the area.

Rotten_Mob
25-05-2015, 15:44
He replied to a tweet in that thread by saying they 'followed' Clyde and Hamilton but supported all clubs in their constituencies. :D

dougie76
25-05-2015, 15:50
Protestant Rangers supporters don't need to be seduced into voting in any particular way by politicians seeking to placate them, we don't vote in a block and we don't seem to give a fck about who represents us.

Politically we are irrelevant.

Pretty much sums it up.

nybear
25-05-2015, 15:53
John Mason MSP ‏@JohnMasonMSP 20h20 hours ago

@snudge67 Need to protect Celtic supporters and others from offensive behaviour.

Snp Protecting Celtic supporters from offensive behaviour Act.Fact.

Porto Loyal
25-05-2015, 15:56
the ugly troll is sat in row D

you dont think she'd maybe be in the directors box in a suit if it was an official engagement

look at that face, look into those eyes. she's seen horrors you and i have never seen. shes a fenian midden thats for sure.

That's about the location of the DB at Parkhead

NorseGod
25-05-2015, 15:56
http://i58.tinypic.com/wl6kpz.jpg

http://i60.tinypic.com/2vignd1.jpg

williewoodburn
25-05-2015, 16:03
So long as they declare their free ticket in the Members register of interests. If they manage to alienate half their electorate with their posed tweets then thats their look out !

slimjimbaxter
25-05-2015, 16:10
Republican twats, only in my humble opinion of course..

Cooper-11
25-05-2015, 16:15
Yip,and the "BIGGEST SCUM BAG" is Dr.Death John Reid. The liar mate of Tony Blair.

Peters Scarf
25-05-2015, 16:16
So long as they declare their free ticket in the Members register of interests. If they manage to alienate half their electorate with their posed tweets then thats their look out !

But they don't alienate the Prod voter, that's the point. He's too stupid to care.

pelem
@JohnMasonMSP: At Celtic Park today with @nataliemcgarry for final game of season. First time Celtic's MP & MSP have both been SNP! http://t.co/qjPXlyuRbI

thank salmond and the cardinal on a great deal for them.

Demarkation
He replied to a tweet in that thread by saying they 'followed' Clyde and Hamilton but supported all clubs in their constituencies. :DWhat a dick. As someone said on that thread "keep football out of politics. CreepyJim tripped up with this." :D

Self publicist:-

John Mason MSP @JohnMasonMSP ยท Dec 13

"Another fun afternoon watching Clyde. 5 games, 5 defeats, no goals. Is there a better way of spending Saturdays? " :blink:

https://twitter.com/JohnMasonMSP

bluebarney
25-05-2015, 16:17
To think that bears actually voted for these republican scumbags and their agenda to break the union

geefraser
25-05-2015, 16:23
As said before we of a blue tinge tend to sit on our rear ends and make plenty of noise. I'm sorry but until bears get up of there backsides nothing will change. They are about seventeen percent of the population yet rule Scotland. Classic being all the councils of West Scotland, then all the unions from the Piggery side. What's hard for us is to stand up, in this case we need to infiltrate the way have for years and take Politics and Unions back

I agree with what you say but what organises the seventeen percent is the Catholic Church they are told on a Sunday how to vote make no mistake on that.

SuperAldo83
25-05-2015, 16:27
Scottish Nationalist Party MP surrounded by Rep. of Ireland flags...

LTB
25-05-2015, 16:35
They have a full party never mind just a MP and MSP!
They don't even try to hide it anymore!
For some reason or other we Protestants seem disinterested in taking an active role in politics?
And let's be honest to stop this imbalance in the political field we should take a more active role and stem the bigoted tide against all things Protestant and Loyalist!

TheWhiteHackle
25-05-2015, 16:41
Welcome to the Republic Of Scotland. It's cool to hate Protestants and Rangers.

Earl of Leven
25-05-2015, 16:42
Re this being 'normal' I'd love tweets, photos etc from politicians celebrating inside Ibrox...and we can try last decade to narrow it down.

Thanks

westendbear
25-05-2015, 16:46

I fully understand where you're coming from however it unless you vote tory they all seem to have their links to the unwashed ****s. So you are kind of screwed either way as I aint voting tory considering what they have done to this country regardless if you voted yes or no.

Personally I hate all politicians. Generally no good comes from them.

TheWhiteHackle
25-05-2015, 16:47
Re this being 'normal' I'd love tweets, photos etc from politicians celebrating inside Ibrox...and we can try last decade to narrow it down.

Thanks

Rangers supporters conduct themselves with a bit more class and dignity.

Billyina
25-05-2015, 16:47
Stunning arrangement of St Andrews Cross flags in the background.

yeah all inclusive club, so they are:blink:

Rowley Birkin
25-05-2015, 16:52

someone tweet him back asking that as you didnt know that cellic had their own mps and msps is this the same for other clubs or just for those that has 'special' followers?

hackgers
25-05-2015, 16:52
I agree with what you say but what organises the seventeen percent is the Catholic Church they are told on a Sunday how to vote make no mistake on that.

What's New they were like that when I was wee, you weren't even aloud in there house if you were a proddy !!!

thetoptier
25-05-2015, 17:12
ask them what they're doing to investigate historic child abuse in their area.

blu14evr
25-05-2015, 17:18

Tells you absolutely everything you need to know about the SNP.... The Catholic political class have deserted the Lhabour party en masse over the last year as the traditional Jacobites reverted to type and played the cozy card with the republicans.

The Lonely Ranger
25-05-2015, 18:04

This:mad: Some Bears seriously need their head checked

sensiblesteve
25-05-2015, 18:18
The celtic fans can hold a illegal street March and get kettled by the police who are trying to restore order

Two days later there's a question raised in the scottish parliment about the incident

A club like no other ..... Yip

chic
25-05-2015, 18:54

The 1st reply is normally the nearest to the truth.

Well said mate.

ayrbearbunch
25-05-2015, 19:08
You get the government you deserve. Unfortunately the majority of moronic Scots voted Glasgow City Council into government!

Geeedubya
25-05-2015, 19:18
S'pose we can look forward to Nicola Sturgeon MSP & Chris Stephens MP tweeting from Ibrox on Thursday night?

Then again....

gorbalsbear3rd
25-05-2015, 19:25
When the Green Brigade have a problem it's Mason they contact so I'm told, the female is a Hamilton fan, I'm sure she was tweeting ffrom park head when Hamilton beat them.

leedsleedsleeds
25-05-2015, 20:19
FIFA need to investigate this.

Are not all clubs meant to be non political and religious.

Of which they are both, if you know their history.

bluecyclist
25-05-2015, 20:23

Davidson wasn't a bear - he's a rugby man from the Borders - but he showed interest in Rangers asa constituency MP. Unlike the MSPs including the present First Minister who have cultivated a racial and religious vote

TheWhiteHackle
25-05-2015, 20:25
FIFA need to investigate this.

Are not all clubs meant to be non political and religious.

Of which they are both, if you know their history.

Perhaps a strongly worded Email to FIFA to get them investigated would do the trick. It's appalling what they get away with.

clubdeckcharlie
25-05-2015, 20:34

And do it publicly.

Local MSP you say? That will be wee Nicola. She did nothing for us during the past 4 years and she ain't gonna start now.

NSB
25-05-2015, 20:35
And yet the bheasts still perpetuate their persecution complex.

What must their world be like?

allrightfeet
25-05-2015, 21:06
Davidson wasn't a bear - he's a rugby man from the Borders - but he showed interest in Rangers asa constituency MP. Unlike the MSPs including the present First Minister who have cultivated a racial and religious vote

He was a member of the Houses of Parliament Rangers Supporters Club and was ,I believe, at one time the club Secretary ?

Begbie's Moustache
25-05-2015, 21:06
Local MSP you say? That will be wee Nicola. She did nothing for us during the past 4 years and she ain't gonna start now.

Then the supporters need to get smart. The club could quietly disclose how many invitations it sent (if any) and compare to her diary, which as Deputy First Minister and then the top job, should be public record.

It might be seen as making enemies or even inflaming paranoia but for me, at worst it's seeking to level the playing field.

East Coast Blue Nose
25-05-2015, 21:16

Gotta love this wee Nicola did nothing to help us patter.

Nicola Sturgeon in doing what she says on the box non bearette non shock mate.

How about the so called unionist politicians who failed to help or activley harmed our cause,not to mention the silence of the Windsors.

beanyrfc
25-05-2015, 21:22

How about the so called unionist politicians who failed to help or activley harmed our cause,not to mention the silence of the Windsors.

The Windsors? Are you serious:eek:

If Ibrox is/was in her constituency then it is/was her job to help a local business.

For his faults Alex Salmond at least opened his big mouth re HMRC before he was told to keep out of it.

Gerdownthere
25-05-2015, 21:24

the Windsors...as in the the Royal Family :eek:

you do know the Queen put a bid together but Duff and Phelps wouldnt let her table it :D

Rowley Birkin
25-05-2015, 21:35

that is certainly not a bluenose talking sounds like a rhabid with their conspiracy theories
the windsors ffs get a grip
and it was the fish wives job to help those in her community but she totally blanked us

YoungGer97
25-05-2015, 21:39

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

The Windsors

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Who's your dealer?

Blairdardie bear
25-05-2015, 21:45

Would you care to elaborate on the silence of the Windsors:confused:And unionist politicians who activley harmed our cause.

Diggerz
25-05-2015, 21:55

The Windsors? The timplosion would have been priceless :D

Seriously though that will never happen. I could understand fingering fat hypocrite Gideon. He was quite happy to let HSBC and others off with borderline criminality but chose to appeal (and subsequently re-appeal) the RTC, for a sum that was modest in comparison with many of the other scams going about. However. the lack of action from the club's constituency MSP is scandalous. If the scum had been subject to what happened to us, she would have been bombarded with PQ's from bheast friendly politicos until she did something. F**k we even have MSP's complaining when they can't sing pro-IRA songs :blink:

tazzabear
25-05-2015, 22:15
I fully understand where you're coming from however it unless you vote tory they all seem to have their links to the unwashed ****s. So you are kind of screwed either way as I aint voting tory considering what they have done to this country regardless if you voted yes or no.

Personally I hate all politicians. Generally no good comes from them.

You vote whichever way you priorities lie, I guess.
It's okay saying no good comes from the politicians but, do you want to invite bad?
Do you want the continued demonisation of Rangers fans to continue?
Do you want Rangers to have no protection from the politicians?
Are you happy as we see Rangers get hounded by HMRC, politically run, whilst government at all levels protect their club by influencing said HMRC, by making sure their clubs supporters aren't criticised for their support for proscribed terrorist organisations and for singing their anthems and ensuring their favourites save money by arranging land purchases in their favour?

East Coast Blue Nose
25-05-2015, 22:35
Salmond did stick up for us early doors,got slapped down by Lawwell and took it.Sturgeon has done the square root of hee haw for us but these are not unionist politicians and they've never claimed to be.

You don't have to go into Humpty Dumpty was pushed territory to beleive that Reid and the other high profile Labour Rangers haters have been working to harm us for years.The Tories,as ever,have been useless as have the Labour Rangers people and the Lib Dems.

And what was done was done partly in HMQ's name,plus we drink her health every new year and have her portrait up in the home dressing room-hell we even wished her grandson well on his wedding upon our jerseys.This is a unionist and monarchist club and yet none of them give a toss.Why is it so ridiculous to some that I'm disappointed and angry about that-you all should be.

kingtyle
25-05-2015, 22:42
Salmond did stick up for us early doors,got slapped down by Lawwell and took it.Sturgeon has done the square root of hee haw for us but these are not unionist politicians and they've never claimed to be.

You don't have to go into Humpty Dumpty was pushed territory to beleive that Reid and the other high profile Labour Rangers haters have been working to harm us for years.The Tories,as ever,have been useless as have the Labour Rangers people and the Lib Dems.

And what was done was done partly in HMQ's name,plus we drink her health every new year and have her portrait up in the home dressing room-hell we even wished her grandson well on his wedding upon our jerseys.This is a unionist and monarchist club and yet none of them give a toss.Why is it so ridiculous to some that I'm disappointed and angry about that-you all should be.

Do you understand the concept of a constitutional monarchy? :o

Of course the Queen can't get involved ffs :D

East Coast Blue Nose
25-05-2015, 22:46
Do you understand the concept of a constitutional monarchy? :o

Of course the Queen can't get involved ffs :D

Like she didn't during the sell out process in Ulster when urging a yes vote for the GFA:roll:

Garak
25-05-2015, 22:50
This:mad: Some Bears seriously need their head checked

Political parties and football club affiliations don't interconnect perfectly. Don't get me wrong I would rather drive a garden fork through my own foot than vote for the SNP, but you cant expect everyone to be 100% tribal in every aspect of society.

One of my best mates who is a ST holder at Ibrox and despises celtic, voted SNP and voted Yes. I asked him if he realized that he's throwing his support behind a taig infested cabal. He simply said it didn't matter to him.

rinosprayer
25-05-2015, 23:00
S'pose we can look forward to Nicola Sturgeon MSP & Chris Stephens MP tweeting from Ibrox on Thursday night?

Then again....

As someone else has already suggested we should invite them and do it very publicly. Why would they say no? Diary clash? Ask them when they will be availableto attend.

Why are we always on the defensive? Like the chairman of hibs who sits on a professional games board acting out of pettiness (or even bigotry?) and his motherwell counterpart doing the same these people need to be exposed for what they are.

You never know she might say yes, think of the pantomime. :D

Wilton_Bear
25-05-2015, 23:30
I don't know how any Bear who attends matches can reconcile a Yes or SNP vote with their match-going.

JimmyBuffetloyal
25-05-2015, 23:35
You get the government you deserve. Unfortunately the majority of moronic Scots voted Glasgow City Council into government!

What ? Glasgow City council has been run by the mainly catholic Labour party since the 1960's .SNP made some in roads at the last council election but Labour are still the ruling party at the city chambers . Your statement couldn't really be more wrong .

ArkansasGer
26-05-2015, 02:48
We are so easily offended on here it's becoming unbelievable. Quite simply Mason is the representative that covers Celtic Park, and unless you are a bit brainless, it's very obvious that his tweet is about celebrating the SNP's success in holding both the London and Edinburgh seats that covers Parkhead, a very traditional Labour stronghold. And for those who play the anti protestant card, let me assure that John Mason is significantly more protestant than most on FF, as a committed, practising Christian.

Spanish-blue
26-05-2015, 03:40

The queen doesn't give a flying feck about Rangers- the fact that you thought any of them would have is ridiculous, and I can't figure out if you're joking or not.

nybear
26-05-2015, 07:56
We are so easily offended on here it's becoming unbelievable. Quite simply Mason is the representative that covers Celtic Park, and unless you are a bit brainless, it's very obvious that his tweet is about celebrating the SNP's success in holding both the London and Edinburgh seats that covers Parkhead, a very traditional Labour stronghold. And for those who play the anti protestant card, let me assure that John Mason is significantly more protestant than most on FF, as a committed, practising Christian.

Dont forget jump the dyke Tony Blair who did deals with the IRA before jumping to Roman Catholicism.

have your read about the fenian army which had a leader and members that was protestant also classed them selves as "nationalist" or "republican" which were againt the crown and the Union, you do see the pattern here.

John mason does believe that there is a this thing called Irish Roman catholic victims, john mason refuses to believe the facts that was put in front of the committee when the 9 hour debate on the law they forced on us was being discussed.

did your read his tweet about protecting celtc supporters.? the man wont answer questions.

how could a listed building be in the wrong place that he voted to pull down to give cfc a car park.

why does his party laws only jail rangers supporters

why is the support of a terror group and sectarian hatred ignored that comes from the celtc support

why is Non RC refused promotion and some cases work in state funded rc schools. why have them in the first place.

we have Chris Stephens claiming to support partick, will he post selfies and promote The rangers, also wee jimmy krankie has she did anything to protect jobs within Ibrox let alone anything about the club, support.

I just hope the support and the Rest of this country wake up to what the Snp are.

Larkie_Deek
26-05-2015, 08:12
I think the republican boot means they have swapped dirty Labour celtc scumbags for dirty SNP celtc scumbags. I fail to see the difference.

Bearwood Bear
26-05-2015, 09:37

Ian Davidson did more to help Rangers and Rangers fans than almost any other politician I can think of.

Hie is and was a Labour Party member and a socialist and had political objections to EBTs. Sorry if that undermines how 'staunch' you thought he was :roll:

williewoodburn
26-05-2015, 09:49
I don't know how any Bear who attends matches can reconcile a Yes or SNP vote with their match-going.

Thats maybe because you occupy a bigoted tiresome little world more suited to times other than the 21 st Century. Try getting out more and travel around this beautiful of ours and see how the majority of Scots live their lives.

tkmcg
26-05-2015, 10:15

I personally did not vote yes or for the S.N.P. but i am in a very small minority of Ranger supporters in my area as for them going or not going to games i think if we were honest and cut out the hypocrisy there would be more than a few more empty seats at Ibrox if the Yes/S.N.P. voters stopped going.

Madrid Bill
26-05-2015, 10:36

I agree with you but it is easier said than done.

We just don't have it in us to vote a guy into power for the single reason that he is a Rangers fan.
They vote purely based on religion, football preference, political goals in that order.

East Coast Blue Nose
26-05-2015, 17:26
The queen doesn't give a flying feck about Rangers- the fact that you thought any of them would have is ridiculous, and I can't figure out if you're joking or not.

I know she doesn't mate.She doesn't give a toss about this country or any honest patriot of any kind either.She and her eldest son would sooner press the flesh of IRA scum.I wonder about bears on here who talk about her being their queen almost as much as I do the ones who express surprise and disgust at wee Nicola,a nationalist,republican and probably RC fan of the hoops too,not rushing to the aid of a unionist,monarchist and protestant football club.

ontheline
26-05-2015, 17:33
After their bobby sands display mocking the snp, it is a wonder they are still in bed with those who mocked them

wandsworth blue
26-05-2015, 17:48
I know she doesn't mate.She doesn't give a toss about this country or any honest patriot of any kind either.She and her eldest son would sooner press the flesh of IRA scum.I wonder about bears on here who talk about her being their queen almost as much as I do the ones who express surprise and disgust at wee Nicola,a nationalist,republican and probably RC fan of the hoops too,not rushing to the aid of a unionist,monarchist and protestant football club.

Oh dear,you've got issues haven't you

East Coast Blue Nose
26-05-2015, 18:49
Oh dear,you've got issues haven't you

Yes:with the liberal elite and the current crop of Windsors.It's reasonable to feel that both groups should have come to the aid of RFC,though,sad to say,I'm not at all surprised that they didn't.But I no more expected any help from the SNP that I did from Sinn Fein.

kirkieger
26-05-2015, 18:56
I personally did not vote yes or for the S.N.P. but i am in a very small minority of Ranger supporters in my area as for them going or not going to games i think if we were honest and cut out the hypocrisy there would be more than a few more empty seats at Ibrox if the Yes/S.N.P. voters stopped going.

They wouldn't be missed.