PDA

View Full Version : Ryan Sinnamon?

thebluesea
03-05-2015, 01:34
Right Back has been a big problem area for us this season. Foster has been woeful, Faure hasnt got it and Macgregor has done ok but better at CB.

Ryan Sinnamon is apparantly very highly rated. Either this is another example of ignoring youth or i worry if hes just not talented enough to win a place over foster and faure, even crawford ffs

Tru-Blu
03-05-2015, 01:41
Seen him a few times. Very attacking wing back...maybe McCall thinks he isn't quite ready but would like to see him given a chance.

Faure has a very good under age record With the French...well he did until McCoist got a hold of him.

gogers
03-05-2015, 01:42
McCall has played the kids he just doesn't think Sinnamon is ready.

Union Jack 1873
03-05-2015, 06:34
He has been injured just returned to training

supermac1873
03-05-2015, 06:41
He has been injured just returned to training

So did Foster...

tazzabear
03-05-2015, 07:11
Right Back has been a big problem area for us this season. Foster has been woeful, Faure hasnt got it and Macgregor has done ok but better at CB.

Ryan Sinnamon is apparantly very highly rated. Either this is another example of ignoring youth or i worry if hes just not talented enough to win a place over foster and faure, even crawford ffs

Given that McCall has played at least three kids, I'd say the "ignoring youth" suggestion is simply wrong.
"Ignoring Sinnamon" might be more accurate, but maybe there is a reason for this, that being that Sinnamon isn't ready.

TN8
03-05-2015, 07:26
We need to stop posting about this guy. And Callum Gallagher. They're not going to feature.

RS_Jam
03-05-2015, 08:23
We need to stop posting about this guy. And Callum Gallagher. They're not going to feature.

People will post about him & Gallagher.

Like me they are asking a question as to why they're not featuring.

We've now seen Murdoch, Walsh, Hardie all getting their chance but not these two.

BigColWATP
03-05-2015, 10:24
As UJ 1873 says he has been injured just returned to training. I have been wondering why he has not been given a chance especially when we have been playing Crawford at right back but then read yesterday he has not been available due to injury

thebluesea
03-05-2015, 10:34
As UJ 1873 says he has been injured just returned to training. I have been wondering why he has not been given a chance especially when we have been playing Crawford at right back but then read yesterday he has not been available due to injury

That's fair enough then.

In regards to Tom Walsh, he needs to stop playing him out wide. He's not a winger and its evident as he cant cross the ball and looks uncomfortable there

Burgh-Ger
03-05-2015, 10:43
What is his position? Striker?

Rederring to Tom Walsh!

As for RS, i thought Foster settled and did ok yesterday, he is however, pish!

Union Jack 1873
03-05-2015, 10:44
What is his position? Striker?

Right Back some where we are crying out for options

Burgh-Ger
03-05-2015, 10:46
Right Back some where we are crying out for options

Sorry mate, i updated my post! Was talking about Walsh!

The next few games may not be the best for him to come in! Of all of them, away to QOS may require his pace

Union Jack 1873
03-05-2015, 10:48
Sorry mate, i updated my post! Was talking about Walsh!

The next few games may not be the best for him to come in! Of all of them, away to QOS may require his pace

He should have had 20-30 Minutes in a few games before now Foster did ok but he is nothing special and often gives the ball away

tazzabear
03-05-2015, 11:26
He should have had 20-30 Minutes in a few games before now Foster did ok but he is nothing special and often gives the ball away

Why?
What if he simply isn't good enough yet?

Union Jack 1873
03-05-2015, 11:40
Why?
What if he simply isn't good enough yet?

If he never gets a chance we will never know.
He's a standout for the youths and Scotland

Diggerz
03-05-2015, 11:46
I don't think McCall will give players their debut in the play-offs, there's too much at stake. I'd probably stick with the starting line-up from yesterday (minus the substitutions made :eek:) and see how it goes.

tazzabear
03-05-2015, 11:47
If he never gets a chance we will never know.
He's a standout for the youths and Scotland

How far do we go with this?
Ross Perry was good enough to be captain of the under 21's or under 19's.
Was Chris Hegarty not similarly experienced?
Fraser Aird?
We need to trust the manager, more so in that he has shown that he'll give the youth a chance.

Union Jack 1873
03-05-2015, 12:32
He seems to rate Crawford who's not up to much Don't see why he couldn't have got a run out to see if he's up to it or not

CaptainCourageous
03-05-2015, 12:37
Crawford got a game at RB ahead of Sinnamon.

He's not going to feature this season.

jackdaniels78
03-05-2015, 13:14
Its also strange that Mbabu has not featured. He has been an International at every youth level and has played a number of games in the reserves.

Surely he could have come on for 10 minutes yesterday.

glasgowguy87
03-05-2015, 13:24
Its also strange that Mbabu has not featured. He has been an International at every youth level and has played a number of games in the reserves.

Surely he could have come on for 10 minutes yesterday.

Mbabu is playing in the Youth Cup game v Ayr right now so that could explain his absence yesterday.

Andypandy01
03-05-2015, 13:24

That old chestnut , this lad is more famous if he doesn't play
Anyone ever thought he may not be ready or good enough

Crouchy
03-05-2015, 13:54
Mbabu is playing in the Youth Cup game v Ayr right now so that could explain his absence yesterday.

He could leave with a record number of appearances for the youths.

How many games does it take the lad to get match fit?

A1bertz
03-05-2015, 14:04
Perfect circumstances yesterday to come on.
10 mins to go and right back needs to come on.
Game and results not critical at that point given the Hins score.
What I want to know...why was he on the bench of not as defensive cover for the right back?