Was this clown playing for a 0-0 draw, when he took off Vuckic,
and replaced him with Stevie Smith, never seen the game myself, just going by
what i've read......

DELPHROAD
08-03-2015, 10:08
Simple fact, McDowall has not a clue.

Dalbear
08-03-2015, 10:11
Maybe he thought Stevie could get some crosses into the box or might get a chance at a free-kick. Maybe Vuckic was tiring.

FlyingV
08-03-2015, 10:14
Maybe he thought Stevie could get some crosses into the box or might get a chance at a free-kick. Maybe Vuckic was tiring.
Hello Kenny :p

gourockblue50
08-03-2015, 10:18
He has given up. We aren't going up so the pressure is off.

Dadoprso's ponytail9
08-03-2015, 10:20
Was up there with one of the strangest substitutions I've seen

le super coop
08-03-2015, 10:21
McDowell should step down with immediate effect before he embarrasses us any more than he already has .

CathkinHi
08-03-2015, 10:30

You must have had some drink last night, you still sound drunk this morning!

:p

Sir Duncan Ferguson
08-03-2015, 10:35
He has given up. We aren't going up so the pressure is off.

Given up ? He never even began. He is an absolute disgrace to the role he's in.

Never before has the role of Rangers manager been treated with such disdain by an incumbent.

He couldn't make it any clearer that he couldn't give two shits about it. He just wants his money and fu.ck all responsibility.

Deejj206
08-03-2015, 10:37
McDowell is a wage thief. In any other time both him and Ally would have been sacked never mind working notice and gardening leave.

saltcoatsblu
08-03-2015, 11:08

Seemed bizarre to me, i thought Temps would've got the shout ahead of Smith
whilst chasing a winner, then i suppose logic and Kenny don't do relationships

GIBBONBEAR
08-03-2015, 11:14

Surely David Templeton would have been a better option , as he is one of the few players that we have who when on his game is capable of doing something out of the ordinary
But to bring Smith on would indicate to me that he had settled for the draw
Truly shameful

devilman
08-03-2015, 11:22
He hasn't got an idea what he's doing. Which I personally find shocking for a man involved with football for so wrong. I know he had been flung in at the deep end but it's not as though he can't swim.

It's unbelievable to see such a bad effort from the dugout. A combination of not caring, wanting to leave and a general lack of even wanting to show off ability.

He was never a good choice even as a stand in as he had been up until then a poor assistant manager. As I've said on other threads, when you look at how bad our coaching appears to have been he couldn't even have been a decent coach in the first place.

Deserves to be sacked. Annoys me we need to give these people pay offs. Simple fact is - you're bad at your job you deserve to be sacked. No money, no nothing. Just goodbye.