PDA

View Full Version : Serie A clubs agree deal for Parma

Rosevalerfc
06-03-2015, 22:18
Compare and contrast with how Scottish clubs treated us. Serie A clubs agreed 3.6 mill deal for club to finish season.

Crouchy
06-03-2015, 22:20
Superb.

That's a great gesture.

Believe Dortmund were helped out in a similar fashion.

Govan Front Ger
06-03-2015, 22:23
Superb , a fantastic gesture

Recognising there contribution to Serie A and Italian football History a club that needs help and saving.

Take note Scotland.

superrangers
06-03-2015, 22:25
Superb.

That's a great gesture.

Believe Dortmund were helped out in a similar fashion.
Munich gave Dortmund money.

womble 3
06-03-2015, 22:26
Fair play to them

Hang your head in shame spl

Bar King Bear
06-03-2015, 22:27
Superb , a fantastic gesture

Recognising there contribution to Serie A and Italian football History a club that needs help and saving.

Take note Scotland.

We didn't want help or saving.
We just needed them to treat us reasonably and don't try their hardest to bury us.

NEVER FORGET, NEVER FORGIVE.

George Goudie
06-03-2015, 22:30
They did not have enemies that orchestrated a hate filled vendetta driven by sectarianism did they?

Their footballing authorities did not have placemen positioned to do them damage and a mhedia riddled with haters?

Gunther Netzer
06-03-2015, 22:31
Shows up the bias and bigotry towards Scotland's most successful club in contrast with the state aid given to others.

mexi
06-03-2015, 22:31
That's how grown-ups do it

Sadly, in Scotland, bigotry and bitterness reign

Ali Baba
06-03-2015, 22:32
We just needed them to treat us reasonably and don't try their hardest to bury us.

On a great day I hate to spoil the party but this above for us all should be or mantra.I think it will take a generation until this is forgotten.

George Goudie
06-03-2015, 22:34
Make sure your children realise who their enemies are Bears.

The past few years have shown them up! Name names. Make sure your kids make their kids aware of the despicable behaviour of their parents. Spier's. P3n! Muirhead. Slaggerty. English. Delahant. Rehgan. Spence et al.

Their kids should be made aware of the slime they were fathered by....

honza1873
06-03-2015, 22:35

100% will never forget and my boy will be passed the same mentality and so on.

gilmario33
06-03-2015, 22:36
Great gesture .

experiment626
06-03-2015, 22:44
Good news overload today.

Well done to the Italian FA and Serie A clubs.
Good luck to Parma and all who follow.
I hope somehow they get through this.

FORZA PARMA

tazzabear
06-03-2015, 22:50
On a great day I hate to spoil the party but this above for us all should be or mantra.I think it will take a generation until this is forgotten.

Totally agree.
If I have one problem from today, it's the idea that we should be building bridges with the rest of Scottish Football.
It may just be a soundbite of course but, if there are bridges to be built, it should be built by those who burned them in the first place.
It's when you read of how others treat clubs in trouble, you question why we were treated differently.
Of course, we, I, answer the question very quickly.
Envy, Jealousy and Hatred.

kerdo1801
07-03-2015, 00:07
Well done to the Italian F A and the Serie A clubs who must have supported the IFA decision. Serie A could survlve losing Parma. What a contrast with our SPFL jokers who would rather lose sponsership deals, have dwindling attendances and bring Scottish to the brink before helping its biggest asset

stevesnedden
07-03-2015, 00:10
It would be amazing to see a brave journo writing a compare and contrast piece.....wishful thinking loyal.

Govan Front Ger
07-03-2015, 00:19

My comment was from the view of Parma and not us....100% agree with you.

Virgil Hilts
07-03-2015, 00:26
Really puts Scotland to shame and shows who the real bigots really are

Shameful that not only the other clubs wanted us dead, but the footballing authorities wanted to strip the corpse. Thankfully we still had life in us, and despite a tough few years, stand on the brink of returning to greatness

But make no mistake, somethings will never be forgotten, and revenge really is a dish best served cold...

rayrangers
07-03-2015, 01:47

This-we have all sung Super Rangers

No One Likes Us We Don't Care

The Treasurer
07-03-2015, 02:01

Believe me, as far as my family goes, I am hoping it will never be forgotten for many generations.

I appreciate it is a very different league, but... for those of you who are old enough to remember watching 'Roots'.. and ****a Kinti holding his baby to the stars - I have been struck by the way we have been persecuted by all who had the chance to take a kick at us in our lowest hour and how we should never, never forget.

So I will be telling my son - and God-willing my grand son (or at least making sure my son tells his son) - remember this!

This shows what happens when those who do not get the chance to say they are of the same class as we are, get the chance to take a kick at us. As such, we need to ensure our Club is kept in the hands of those who truly care for it and understand it.
We must never have to go through this again.

devilman
07-03-2015, 02:20
Fantastic. We are actually the only country in the world of football where the other clubs do everything in the power to kill of one of the others. It's shocking and just a shame more noise wasn't made about it. The rest of Europe would have been utterly shocked.

BoycerBlue
07-03-2015, 02:31
A god send for Parma against the money.

Compare and contrast to our situation it is a quite unbelievable gesture.

rino100
07-03-2015, 02:32
We got fined !

Hateful b@st@rds

BoycerBlue
07-03-2015, 02:37
We got fined !

Hateful b@st@rds

Unbelievable really. It just goes to show what the lesser clubs think of us in my opinion. Intimidated.

hull blue nose
07-03-2015, 02:46
Fair play to the Italians don't forget they were genuinely baffled why we were dropped 3 leagues for feck all while juve were only dropped one for match fixing even the juve officials amazing no one in the sane world can understand the treatment treated out to us but alas they can't grasp the inbred all consuming hatred scotish football has for the most successful club in our country it's saying something when a genuine Roman Catholic country can't understand the hatred to a loyalist ,Protestant ,Masonic illuminati royal family catholic hating british club irish hating club like ours surely they would have sided with their one true catholic born out of genocide 😂😂club or is it just our blessed poor Catholics that beat that drum mmmmm makes you wonder maybe they will boycott Rome as they ir nae staunch enough ****ing crackpots sorry rant over 🍻

rino100
07-03-2015, 02:46
Unbelievable really. It just goes to show what the lesser clubs think of us in my opinion. Intimidated.

Of course , for many it was a chance of a free kick on us , encouraged by the rulzes r rulzes brigade .

loyal_bear
07-03-2015, 03:09
Although the people running our club have enough to worry about with us but I think the fans should show some sort of togetherness with clubs like Parma who have been ****ed over by crooks/thieves whatever you want to call them.

Forza Parma

hull blue nose
07-03-2015, 03:23
Although the people running our club have enough to worry about with us but I think the fans should show some sort of togetherness with clubs like Parma who have been ****ed tover by crooks/thieves whatever you want to call them.

Forza Parma

The point is though we never had a chance to get our club back to that status lieswell and his cohorts seen to that we were carved up and as other people outside this backwater have already said on record they could not understand how the governing body in any country could treat a member club like that that alone is a massive media story yet not one of our so called journalists or pundits picked up with it a ran with it I wonder why ? the worlds media watched on and lieswells puppets done nothing that's why even when Paul Murray mentions the day late rhebel I don't buy it the media knew what Whyte was about and said feck all because it suited their agenda and their puppet masters agenda ,even the most bigoted tarrier could not have made up in their twisted mind the outcome and very public dismantling of thee premier club in our country they sat back and watched it and then warned about ****ing Whyte so not one media outlet should be thanked or even spoked to in my opinion

Boydy_9
07-03-2015, 03:28
Glad for Parma. The games we had against them were decent. We won the war though :)

Seriously, i do hope they pull through. Fck the SPFL or whatever their un-sponsored mess is called.. We're coming for you all.. We welcome the chase. Nobody likes us.. WE dont care. Wish we had a league that recognised the best club in the world. Any other league would be proud but not this sh1thole. most successful club in the WORLD!

britain
07-03-2015, 07:20
Well done to the Italian clubs. Total Respect

What a contrast re Scottish clubs and us. Couldn't wait to stick the boot in.

Hope Parma recover.

Hendrixbear
07-03-2015, 07:37
A great showing of solidarity from the other italian clubs.

melbbear
07-03-2015, 07:53
Only in Scotland .

3g
07-03-2015, 08:21
We will NEVER forget what the rest of the Scottish teams did to us.

Popbear
07-03-2015, 08:28

No, the point is it will never be forgotten.
It will certainly never be forgiven either.

well done serie a clubs though.

Lance Uppercut
07-03-2015, 09:51
We will NEVER forget what the rest of the Scottish teams did to us.

Really?

It will be forgotten the first time we are back in the SPL and we fill Tannadice, Pittodrie, Fir Park etc.

We already couldn't get enough tickets for Tynecastle & Easter Road despite that prick Petrie's comments.

HMS.Temple.Garden
07-03-2015, 09:53
The Gialloblu, who are over €100 million in debt, are facing a bankruptcy hearing on March 19 but will be given funds to complete their campaign

Serie A clubs have agreed a €5 million bail-out plan that will allow cash-strapped Parma to play out the remainder of the season.

The Gialloblu, who were docked a point earlier in the season for failing to pay their players and staff, are over €100 million in debt and face a bankruptcy hearing on March 19.

Parma have already failed to fulfill two league fixtures, with their scheduled clash with Udinese at the Stadio Tardini on February 22 called off because of the hosts' inability to pay for stewards, while the March 1 trip to Genoa was postponed after players refused to play until their financial problems were resolved.

The club remain in a perilous position but at an assembly meeting on Friday, Serie A teams held a vote over a €5 million bail-out proposal. Sixteen sides voted in favour of the loan, with three abstaining and one team, Cesena, opposing the plan.

The only condition is that Parma play at least one game before the bankruptcy hearing, with the club's players agreeing to the terms of the deal after meeting with Italian Football Federation (FIGC) president Carlo Tavecchio and Damiano Tommasi, the president of the Italian Footballers Union.

Parma, who are bottom of Serie A, 13 points adrift of safety, are scheduled to host Atalanta on Sunday.

imbran
07-03-2015, 09:58
Best wishes to Parma, with support from other league clubs and the authorities you stand a good chance.
As for the hateful SFA/SFL I have nothing but contempt; I'm another who will never forgive or forget.

Deacon_Frost
07-03-2015, 10:03
Good luck parma great wee club