PDA

View Full Version : Anti-Semitic chanting before West Ham match probed

broxloyal
23-02-2015, 11:55
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4B4BpnoIff4

However, a video of West Ham fans singing on a London train today has since appeared, reminding us that every club has some f***ing awful fans.

Travelling through Stamford Hill, a well-known Jewish area of London, on the way to their game against Tottenham, some West Ham fans were filmed singing an anti-semitic song.

Although no West Ham fan can be identified from the video, the highly inappropriate and offensive chant goes: “I’ve got a foreskin, how about you? F***ing Jew”.

Video footage has emerged of a group of men, thought to be West Ham fans, chanting anti-Semitic abuse on the London Underground.

Anti-discrimination group Kick It Out has contacted police over the footage, filmed on Sunday.

The video appeared on social media showing fans on the way to the 2-2 draw with Tottenham at White Hart Lane.

Before the match, West Ham warned fans of "a zero tolerance policy towards any form of discriminatory behaviour".

A British Transport Police spokesman said: "We are encouraged the public has the confidence to report incidents of inappropriate and offensive football-related behaviour to us.

"Officers ask anyone who has information or footage on this latest incident on the London Underground at Stamford Hill, or any others, to contact us so the matter can be fully investigated by detectives.

"We take these incidents very seriously, and it is clear what happened on the Paris Metro and at St Pancras the following night were not isolated events."

halfaperson
23-02-2015, 11:59
Despicable

cenotaph
23-02-2015, 12:01
Id say its more anti non foreskin.

Alfieconnssideburns
23-02-2015, 12:05
After making a brilliant parody video earlier in the day they shoot themselves in the foot. Just goes to show within a football support most types of mankind is covered. One little detail though. There is NO tube station in Stamford Hill !

Ballymena_Loyal
23-02-2015, 12:10
Ooo another song. Jesus people can sing at me all they want I dont give a shit. When its actually physical abuse (like the train incident in Paris) then thats when it gets serious. But sticks and stones and all that.

People nowadays really do have to stop being so offended. yes it might not be a nice song but do you really think, if anyone is being truthful about, if anyone is actually so annoyed at a song that it affects their lives? I wouldnt think it

GF4
23-02-2015, 12:35
I feel like I'm missing out on this offended malarkey. I wish someone would offend me so I can understand it a bit better.

halfaperson
23-02-2015, 12:37
Ooo another song. Jesus people can sing at me all they want I dont give a shit. When its actually physical abuse (like the train incident in Paris) then thats when it gets serious. But sticks and stones and all that.

People nowadays really do have to stop being so offended. yes it might not be a nice song but do you really think, if anyone is being truthful about, if anyone is actually so annoyed at a song that it affects their lives? I wouldnt think it

Peoples should be able to go about their business without having "****ing Jew" shouted at them by morons.

Eric_Cartman
23-02-2015, 12:38
I feel like I'm missing out on this offended malarkey. I wish someone would offend me so I can understand it a bit better.

Football fans sing offensive song shocker. Imagine the horror eh? :roll:

The whole 'offensive' singing bandwagon is so ****ing boring.

shotasboots
23-02-2015, 12:43
won't somebody think of the children.

I'm struggling to take anyone serious now. "Oh I'm offended by your song"

A song? words? Really? Live for the day someone tells me I've offended them because I've got a few words that might just send the f**kers over the edge.

And don't get me started on the Jews, they're just as bad as the terrorist loving club in green and grey for being offended about everything. Just f**k off.

Ballymena_Loyal
23-02-2015, 13:03
Peoples should be able to go about their business without having "****ing Jew" shouted at them by morons.

They were on a train, on their way to the match, through a certain area of London. Im sure the train was full of West Ham, therefore I hardly think anyone would be offended unless they were able to hear them through the train walls.

I have been on a boat a few times with celtic fans. They were singing about huns and orange b's. Did it worry me??? No. I got up and moved away to another area of the boat away from them.

Alfieconnssideburns
23-02-2015, 14:14
As much as I dislike West Ham this story is full of holes.
1. There is no tube station at Stamford Hill.
2 . That film is clearly the London Overground line ( daylight)
3. The fans would have got on at Barking Station and alighted at either Tottenham Hale or South Tottenham.
4. South Tottenham station is 2 miles from Stamford Hill and extremely heavy policed as it's close to Seven Sisters Underground and a notorious trouble spot ( even without the football).
5. Above facts mean 'comments' from the authorities are false.
6. This won't be investigated merely paid lip service by the police.
7 . There are complete morons in every support who once in a crowd shout things they just haven't thought about.
8. It's a total non story about someone filming idiots.

sparkafag
23-02-2015, 14:18
Meh doesn’t bother me but fans will find any way they want to justify what they do…

Aucht f*ck it, as long as its at the match, aucht f*ck it as long as its on the way to the match, aucht f*ck it as long as its in a restaurant the week before a match. :D

Exiled_Bluenose
23-02-2015, 14:19
They were on a train, on their way to the match, through a certain area of London. Im sure the train was full of West Ham, therefore I hardly think anyone would be offended unless they were able to hear them through the train walls.

I have been on a boat a few times with celtic fans. They were singing about huns and orange b's. Did it worry me??? No. I got up and moved away to another area of the boat away from them.

This is where we are getting beaten in the "offended" war.

You were on the boat with Celtic fans, you were no doubt returning from a match with a group of ones, singing starts and you move.

If you were one of them, you would have sat there, you'd have taken out your phone, you would have recorded every last bit of it. You'd have gone home and sent it to BBC NI and UTV telling them that you were returning on the boat with your young family and that your youngest daughter was left in tears at what she had to endure, your son has been asking you all week what these words mean and why they were called these words.

Since the legislation came out, it's been amazing just how many times I've been offended by their chants/singing.

Box clever.

Alfieconnssideburns
23-02-2015, 14:30
Sorry repeat post

deutschlandbear
23-02-2015, 14:30
you have to be careful around that area

i got chased once when i walked up to a spurs fan and asked him when was the next bus due

:ninja:

Alfieconnssideburns
23-02-2015, 14:42
The funniest piece of graffiti ever was about Stamford Hill. A road sign by Seven Sisters on Tottenham High Rd.

Stoke Newington 5 miles
Dalston 4 miles
Stamford Hill 2 miles

...someone had crossed over the 2 miles and sprayed 'but to you 1 1/2'.. Everyone who saw it laughed and nobody got offended. Stayed there for around 5-6 years.

East Enclosure Patrician
23-02-2015, 14:56
Football fans sing offensive song shocker. Imagine the horror eh? :roll:

The whole 'offensive' singing bandwagon is so ****ing boring.

The whole industry built up around this nonsense is incredible.
Any non entity can earn bucks and airtime by babbling on about how 'offended' they are.

Years ago at the Bridge, Chelsea had just signed Mikey Hazard from the Bagel boys, the Shed stared singing, "you're not Jewish anymore" to him, good laugh, no one 'offended', probably a weeks worth of ink for the Guardian today.

Mez
23-02-2015, 15:09
I expected a lot worse. If this is the sort of shit that's now considered deeply offensive, then i'll be doing all I can to get on that rocket to Mars.

I'd rather get blown up in space than continue to live on this planet full of pathetic wankers who evidently get upset by absolutely everything.

TN8
23-02-2015, 15:14
I am beeling about this.

Alfieconnssideburns
23-02-2015, 15:27
The whole industry built up around this nonsense is incredible.
Any non entity can earn bucks and airtime by babbling on about how 'offended' they are.

Years ago at the Bridge, Chelsea had just signed Mikey Hazard from the Bagel boys, the Shed stared singing, "you're not Jewish anymore" to him, good laugh, no one 'offended', probably a weeks worth of ink for the Guardian today.

'You're not Jewish anymore' see that's banter, that's funny. ' I'd rather be a Paki than a Yid' was stupid then, it didn't even belong in the 70s. There's a difference, some things are just unintelligent.
The Sol Campbell song about him swinging from a tree wasn't about Mississippi or lynching black folk. It was about Spurs fans hoping he'd top himself because of his health issues. Not saying that's ok but it was immediately pounced upon as being anti black racism. There are institutions out there that need to grab and run to justify their excistence. They cause as many headaches if not more than the 90 minute moron.
That's why I won't jump on the anti Chelsea or West Ham fan bandwagon. There are idiots in every support and every community on this planet. Some of the biggest hypocrites are the very people that pass laws. For every peado put away there's a judge with a past sentencing him. For every rock star caught on camera doing a line there's a journo with a favourite dealer.
The easy targets are working folk who sometimes let themselves down. Thing is nowadays when they do it's put on YouTube, Facebook etc.... Hey sometimes even on here . Glass houses and stones spring to mind.

weebear
23-02-2015, 15:37
They should have sang, If I were a rich man, then we could all have enjoyed it.

No1likesus
23-02-2015, 17:02
The funniest piece of graffiti ever was about Stamford Hill. A road sign by Seven Sisters on Tottenham High Rd.

Stoke Newington 5 miles
Dalston 4 miles
Stamford Hill 2 miles

...someone had crossed over the 2 miles and sprayed 'but to you 1 1/2'.. Everyone who saw it laughed and nobody got offended. Stayed there for around 5-6 years.

And no one found it offensive because it wasn't, problem with shouting f**king Jew is that it's offensive especially when Jews in Europe are being murdered because they are Jewish. So I can understand why people are a bit touchy about this.

Mez
23-02-2015, 17:08
And no one found it offensive because it wasn't, problem with shouting f**king Jew is that it's offensive especially when Jews in Europe are being murdered because they are Jewish. So I can understand why people are a bit touchy about this.

**** me, there we have it.

Singing a song about having no foreskin has a direct correlation between Jews being murdered.

What a nation of wimps we've become.

No1likesus
23-02-2015, 17:19
**** me, there we have it.

Singing a song about having no foreskin has a direct correlation between Jews being murdered.

What a nation of wimps we've become.

I didn't mention foreskin I mentioned people shouting f*ck off Jew.

You try being a minority and see how you feel when thugs shout at you in the street to f*ck off.

londonloyal
23-02-2015, 17:22

Stoke Newington 5 miles
Dalston 4 miles
Stamford Hill 2 miles

Now that IS funny.

Ambiorix
23-02-2015, 17:24
More shocking footage of how West Ham fans treat a black man trying to board a train.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ILGrNzloMSU

Mez
23-02-2015, 17:29

You try being a minority and see how you feel when thugs shout at you in the street to f*ck off.

Being a white guy, I can't really try to be a minority. I'd probably get in even more trouble if I dressed up as a rabbi or did black face while walking down the street.

Do you genuinely think you have to be a minority to be the victim of verbal abuse?

No1likesus
23-02-2015, 17:36
Being a white guy, I can't really try to be a minority. I'd probably get in even more trouble if I dressed up as a rabbi or did black face while walking down the street.

Do you genuinely think you have to be a minority to be the victim of verbal abuse?

Plenty of white Jews in Britain and they get plenty of abuse. And why are you talking of dressing up as a rabbi or black face.

No you don't have to be a minority to be verbally abused but it sure helps.

Alfieconnssideburns
23-02-2015, 17:42

I agree, but what or whom is behind all this offended crap ? Idiots have been around for thousands of years. Since social media became the 'thing' everyone has a publicity seeking opinion. Idiots will always be around. Bigmouth oafs will always shout. Thing is nowadays they're filmed and shown to the world. I've been a foreigner all my life. Religion is the new black ( no pun intended).

Mez
23-02-2015, 18:48
Plenty of white Jews in Britain and they get plenty of abuse. And why are you talking of dressing up as a rabbi or black face.

No you don't have to be a minority to be verbally abused but it sure helps.

You're at it.

wandsworth blue
23-02-2015, 18:54
As much as I dislike West Ham this story is full of holes.
1. There is no tube station at Stamford Hill.
2 . That film is clearly the London Overground line ( daylight)
3. The fans would have got on at Barking Station and alighted at either Tottenham Hale or South Tottenham.
4. South Tottenham station is 2 miles from Stamford Hill and extremely heavy policed as it's close to Seven Sisters Underground and a notorious trouble spot ( even without the football).
5. Above facts mean 'comments' from the authorities are false.
6. This won't be investigated merely paid lip service by the police.
7 . There are complete morons in every support who once in a crowd shout things they just haven't thought about.
8. It's a total non story about someone filming idiots.

I have to agree with all the above points

wandsworth blue
23-02-2015, 18:56
More shocking footage of how West Ham fans treat a black man trying to board a train.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ILGrNzloMSU

How wacky of them.I bet theyve done the ice bucket challenge as well

bullen_an_la
23-02-2015, 19:07
perhaps the entire nation should be like the "deal or no deal" contestants.
everyone likes one another in a false sort of way.

East Enclosure Patrician
23-02-2015, 19:27
perhaps the entire nation should be like the "deal or no deal" contestants.
everyone likes one another in a false sort of way.

why not? I think the bleeding hearts are 'offended' in a false sort of way.

Tigger Boo
23-02-2015, 19:30
How ironic that their chairman/ owner David Gold is Jewish.

Alfieconnssideburns
23-02-2015, 19:56
How ironic that their chairman/ owner David Gold is Jewish.

The Chairmen of Spurs, West Ham, Arsenal and Chelsea are all Jewish. Ridiculously enough the areas around West Hams ground are were/are predominantly Jewish and have been for 2-300 years

East Enclosure Patrician
23-02-2015, 20:05
The Chairmen of Spurs, West Ham, Arsenal and Chelsea are all Jewish. Ridiculously enough the areas around West Hams ground are were/are predominantly Jewish and have been for 2-300 years

Oi Vey, tho' many choices.... and thuch quality for thuch low prices:angel:

probably closer to 150 years.....plus interest:angel:

Alfieconnssideburns
23-02-2015, 20:51
175 years ......plus VAT

.....do vi ave a deal ?

adelblue
23-02-2015, 21:56
The people who are most offended invariably have Je Suis Charlie written on their Twitter Biogs.