PDA

View Full Version : There Delahunt started

KirkieBlueNose
06-02-2015, 18:10
Rip up the rule book he said if King and Murray get involved he is 1 bitter bitter bastard make no mistake these guys fear King

Jose Calypso
06-02-2015, 18:13
According to Richard Wilson there is no rule book on fit and proper person. Just a set og guidelines. They Definetly fear King getting control of us.

pb881
06-02-2015, 18:14
Is Stewart Milne fit and proper to be on the board of Aberdeen after getting caught avoiding tax last week?

Captain Jock
06-02-2015, 18:16
Him and Kheevins are really pushing the "King's not fit for purpose" line.
Big DJ's got his work cut out for him tonight!

blu14evr
06-02-2015, 18:17
Dela***** is a wee taig alkie .....he has 'opinions' on stuff that I should carr about? Dont make me laugh

Fudgie1973
06-02-2015, 18:18
Maybe the rhat is trying to "do a Talksport"and shock people into phoning them up. Simple, don't listen to them.

DamsideBear
06-02-2015, 18:18
There is no 'fit and proper rule' guidelines only.

dh1963
06-02-2015, 18:19
Dear Jim

Just f-ck off you tim prick.

Spread your anti Rangers bile all you like, we hate you and don't give a toss what you want or think.

The Bears

DjurgardenBear
06-02-2015, 18:19
Likes a bevvy does Dela****.

plus1
06-02-2015, 18:20
Without doubt he is the most poisonous voice out there

uncle joe
06-02-2015, 18:20
Dear Jim

Just f-ck off you tim prick.

Spread your anti Rangers bile all you like, we hate you and don't give a toss what you want or think.

The Bears

That sums it up for me.

The boatman
06-02-2015, 18:21
Is Stewart Milne fit and proper to be on the board of Aberdeen after getting caught avoiding tax last week?

They passed the heartz boy that did a lot of loanees and picked the team.

Jose Calypso
06-02-2015, 18:22
If anyone is listening phone up and challenge him. Ask why he didn't have a problem with Whyte or big sandy being involved. Ask why he doesn't question what Ashley is doing to us. He's not interested in any of that because it's no good for Rangers.

dooman42
06-02-2015, 18:22
Another abused alter boy who is bitter all things Rangers I blame the schools and the priests these mutants are forced to go to

Captain Jock
06-02-2015, 18:23
You can bet your bottom dollar that even if the SFA find Dave King fit to be a Rangers Director, they'll not let it go.
They'll keep chip chip chipping away exactly the same way they're still clinging onto this newco shit.
There's no way they'll just accept the decision and get on with it!
Acceptance of reality is just not in their DNA!

The boatman
06-02-2015, 18:25
I'm too far north for Clyde, and maybe 3 times have tuned in online over the past 15 years.

Why do people listen to the crap? Avoid it, their lusteners go down, so does their advertising revenue .

wbc1854
06-02-2015, 18:26
What these idiots don't understand is that DK stated at his press conference that he would still proceed with his plan even if the SFA block him being a Director, another Rangers man would take his place.

George Goudie
06-02-2015, 18:27
Jim delahunt -

cafflick? Yes.
celtc supporter? Yes.
hates Rangers? Yes.
financial expert when it comes to Rangers? Yes.
knows nothing about football finance when discussing other clubs? Yes.
ugly inbred kant? Yes.
friends with the failed social worker tarred with a sectarian brush? Yes.
regular tweeter with dodgy characters like slaggerty and the GU lesbian. Yes.
gushes nightly about his beloved celtc? Yes.

last but not least - denies being a tarrier and hides behind family members that "follow" another club? Yes.

masterblue
06-02-2015, 18:28
Every Chairman,every CEO in Scotland will be praying Dave King gets this over the line.
Other wise Scottish Football is dead and buried!
Aye wee boozy face is really upset by his tone and manner tonight,hes jumping in,ranting and getting all hot under the collar,big DJ s nipped him a few times there!

weetam3106
06-02-2015, 18:32
When Delahunt speaks about Rangers issues, particularly negative ones it's like he's having a fantasy wank... He can't hide the fact he wants us to suffer more.

RS_Jam
06-02-2015, 18:33
Who really cares what that Jakeball says.

He's just a clown

Stop listening to that rebel nonsense and dont let it offend you!

ItsInTheNet
06-02-2015, 18:33
He appears to be a rather confused individual.

dylanholly
06-02-2015, 18:34
http://i.ytimg.com/vi/wrmhMf_eYxg/hqdefault.jpg

I'm a Celtic fan attire. He frequently wore this type in defiance at a good Rangers and bad Celtic weekend. :roll:

This behaviour and single mindedness eventually brought about the deathknell of Scotsport. The one time longest continuous running Sports show in the UK. The viewers turned off.

In fact his track record is not very good at all.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/entertainment/celebrity/jim-delahunt-to-replace-peter-martin-1064563

Everything he is involved in turns to shit basically.

Radio Clyde is now shedding listeners at an alarming rate. If I was his employer I would be worried. He is a common denominator in these shows getting shut down. He is bitter and can't help it.

okeydokey505
06-02-2015, 18:35
If it wasn't for radio catholica this (unt would not be in a job.

mpayton15277
According to Richard Wilson there is no rule book on fit and proper person. Just a set og guidelines. They Definetly fear King getting control of us.

This is my understanding of it.

Clachan Blue
Simple answer is just don't listen to this drivel. No-one is forced to tune in!

Earl of Leven
There isn't a rule book you bigoted c***.

You can smell the fear from them.

George Goudie

He's just a clown

1. Stop listening so they can lie about our club.

2. Stop listening and give them free reign to demonise our Club.

3. Stop listening and turn the non partisan neutrals against our Club.

4. Stop listening and allow them to put anyone off investing in our Club.

Why would all that suit you mr trialist?

Captain Jock
06-02-2015, 18:36
He appears to be a rather confused individual.

Sustained alcohol abuse tends to do that to people!

George Goudie
06-02-2015, 18:40
I'm a Celtic fan attire. He frequently wore this type in defiance at a good Rangers and bad Celtic weekend. :roll:

This behaviour and single mindedness eventually brought about the deathknell of Scotsport. The one time longest continuous running Sports show in the UK. The viewers turned off.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/entertainment/celebrity/jim-delahunt-to-replace-peter-martin-1064563

Radio Clyde is now shedding listeners at an alarming rate. If I was his employer I would be worried. He is a common denominator in these shows getting shut down. He is bitter and can't help it.

The strange thing is that Bauer media is aware of their decline in listeners - but they still manage to have celtc supporters flood the show to talk about Rangers. What is it that Bauer media cannot recognise?

Are they that daft that they dont see the common denominators:

Jim Delahunt - tarrier mhanky.
Gerry McCulloch - ex celtc tv tarrier skeletor mhanky kant.

Bowery Boys
06-02-2015, 18:41
Delahunt; the man whose face looks like a plastic bag with jobby squeezing out of it.

Punk
06-02-2015, 18:42
Face for radio right enough

GodStruth
06-02-2015, 18:43
The strange thing is that Bauer media is aware of their decline in listeners - but they still manage to have celtc supporters flood the show to talk about Rangers. What is it that Bauer media cannot recognise?

Rumour has it that they actually phone regular callers themselves to generate calls

Also, tims are mental

billybluehat
06-02-2015, 18:44
You can bet your bottom dollar that even if the SFA find Dave King fit to be a Rangers Director, they'll not let it go.
They'll keep chip chip chipping away exactly the same way they're still clinging onto this newco shit.
There's no way they'll just accept the decision and get on with it!
Acceptance of reality is just not in their DNA!

You're probably 100% correct Captain but hopefully our new regime will nip the chip chip chipping in the bud.Instantly and in no uncertain terms.

laud11coop
06-02-2015, 18:45
There is no 'fit and proper rule' guidelines only.

Richard Wilson only one worth paying attention to,
Only states the f-a-c-t-s!!

The rest .....ignore.Pure speculation.

Captain Jock
06-02-2015, 18:45
1. Stop listening so they can lie about our club.

2. Stop listening and give them free reign to demonise our Club.

3. Stop listening and turn the non partisan neutrals against our Club.

4. Stop listening and allow them to put anyone off investing in our Club.

Why would all that suit you mr trialist?

It happens on every SSB thread, "just don't listen", "turn it off", "anyone that listens to this shite is a mug" yadda yadda yadda!
I prefer to adhere to the old adage of "keep your friends close but your enemies closer still".
I admit that sometimes the shit that's spouted forces me to call it a night but it's absolutely necessary to be up to date with their latest agenda and counter it whenever we can!

howmuchisthefish?
06-02-2015, 18:46
His real name is Brendan but this was changed to fit into the Scottish media. As a child Jim was so fond of pork chop he was cruelly labelled "Bacon Face"
(Wikipedia).

Rt. Hon. Bearman
06-02-2015, 18:47
Where is the media indignation about the convicted fraudster and ex-jailbird Sandy Easdale's involvement with us?

However 'bad' they deem Dave King to be, Easdale is on another level.

Both have had run-ins with the taxman, but whilst King paid a fine, Easdale was in prison ffs.

Their agenda and bitterness is so see-through it's laughable.

George Goudie
06-02-2015, 18:47
The test for who is a 'fit and proper person' is contained within Clause 10.2 of the Articles of Association of the Scottish Football Association.

The list is not exhaustive and is intended to be illustrative.

The only things that DK needs to prove is that he was never declared bankrupt or was involved as director at another football club, in any country, which has suffered an insolvency event within 5 years of the appointment to the new club. The last part being the most important one as far as he is concerned.

It will be easy for him to prove his innocence with that one because the event was caused illegally and is currently being investigated.

The boatman
06-02-2015, 18:49
This is my understanding of it.

Isn't their rule to say that as long as our board okay it, then that's that?

AIM is different kettle of fash , but the SFA cannot do anything if he is voted in.

Captain Jock
06-02-2015, 18:49
His real name is Brendan but this was changed to fit into the Scottish media. As a child Jim was so fond of pork chop he was cruelly labelled "Bacon Face"
(Wikipedia).

He changed his name from Brendan to Jim to fit into the Scottish media....................well I laughed!

bear2010
06-02-2015, 18:50
It happens on every SSB thread, "just don't listen", "turn it off", "anyone that listens to this shite is a mug" yadda yadda yadda!
I prefer to adhere to the old adage of "keep your friends close but your enemies closer still".
I admit that sometimes the shit that's spouted forces me to call it a night but it's absolutely necessary to be up to date with their latest agenda and counter it whenever we can!

Agree 100%

George Goudie
06-02-2015, 18:50
Rumour has it that they actually phone regular callers themselves to generate calls

Also, tims are mental

I hope you are not under the misapprehension that tims being mental is simply rumour?

It is fact and RC and their failship footie programme Superceltc Board evidences this nightly. >:)

gramps1
06-02-2015, 18:51
That prick really is stoking the flames.

wbc1854
06-02-2015, 18:52
He can't hide it......talking about the Scottish cup and he referred to what use to be called the old firm!!

George Goudie
06-02-2015, 18:54
That prick really is stoking the flames.

He is in league with the bheast - of that there is no doubt.

bear2010
He changed his name from Brendan to Jim to fit into the Scottish media....................well I laughed!

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Delahunt

Surely this cannot be true about real name and groundsman.:p

dmgers
Someone phone him up and call him Brendan lol

rangersno.1
06-02-2015, 18:55
He's a bitter wank.

Captain Jock
06-02-2015, 18:55
For anyone listening live, Kheevins just let one slip.
When talking about Commons signing a new deal, he said WE'VE got two teams now, one for Europe and one domestically.
****!

GodStruth
06-02-2015, 18:56
I hope you are not under the misapprehension that tims being mental is simply rumour?

It is fact and RC and their failship footie programme Superceltc Board evidences this nightly. >:)

Unfortunately I work beside a few - they have a wee daily morning 'huddle' to talk about the 'hoops', or more accurately to talk pish about Rangers

Absolute muppets

Captain Jock
06-02-2015, 18:57
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Delahunt

Surely this cannot be true about real name and groundsman.:p

Head Groundsman at Inter Milan.............bwaaaa!
:D

Bowery Boys
06-02-2015, 18:59
Unfortunately I work beside a few - they have a wee daily morning 'huddle' to talk about the 'hoops', or more accurately to talk pish about Rangers

Absolute muppets

It's the same in my place.

I never fail to remind them just how tragic they are.

Surrey True Blue
06-02-2015, 19:00

His boss Lorraine Herbison(so called bear friendly:roll:) won't have a bad word said about Delacvnt.

KirkieBlueNose
06-02-2015, 19:00
The last caller Davie the tarrier

Davie - "Hugh do you think the SFA will find Dave King a fit n proper person"
Keevins - "Yes i suspect they will like the SA government have gone back to being DK biggest customer"
Davie - "Fair enough seeya later"

Davie was nearly in tears :D

gazza162
06-02-2015, 19:02
And Desmond is a pillar of the community beyond reproach .

WeeBudsBud
06-02-2015, 19:02
(Wikipedia).

Very fond of the pork sword more like

bigkahunarab
06-02-2015, 19:04
http://www.theguardian.com/society/2011/aug/17/castlebeck-care-homes-close-unit

A third care home run by Castlebeck, the care company at the centre of allegations of abuse against vulnerable patients, is to close.

The Care Quality Commission (CQC) said the company had agreed to close Arden Vale, in the West Midlands, by next Thursday. It is a home for people with learning disabilities and mental health problems.

Arden Vale was the subject of legal action by the CQC after it inspected the facility in June, which would prevent Castlebeck from operating at the site. The CQC said it had taken action after seeing "no evidence" of the improvements to care it had demanded.

Castlebeck hit the headlines after an undercover BBC reporter secretly filmed vulnerable residents with learning disabilities at Winterbourne View hospital near Bristol being pinned down, slapped, doused in cold water and repeatedly taunted and teased. Winterbourne View closed in June. Last week the company announced that Rose Villa, also in Bristol, would close for operational reasons.

Castlebeck, owned by Lydian Capital Partners, a Geneva-based investment fund backed by a consortium of investors including Irish billionaires Denis Brosnan, Dermot Desmond and JP McManus, said it was making "alternative arrangements for the 19 people in its care at Arden Vale".

Castlebeck chief executive, Lee Reed, said: "The safety and well-being of people in our care will always be of paramount importance to us. Poor quality care will not be tolerated. We remain deeply sorry and apologise for any incidences where our services have in the past not met the high standards that we, those we support and their families, expect and deserve."

What is it with your club and vulnerable people Jim????

Masonic Penny
06-02-2015, 19:05

Both rhabids originally from Saltcoats/Ardrossan area.
They will be related through their priest!

gordymurray79
06-02-2015, 19:11
He can't hide it......talking about the Scottish cup and he referred to what use to be called the old firm!!

I heard this myself mate . He is the biggest yahoo in media circles by far .

dh1963
06-02-2015, 19:13

Didn't realise that prick McCulloch was also from my home area.

Dunantblue
06-02-2015, 19:15
Let them talk, just like they do on the old club/new club drivel.

On that and on this, they are irrelevance made flesh.

kb thornliebank
06-02-2015, 19:17
Maybe the rhat is trying to "do a Talksport"and shock people into phoning them up. Simple, don't listen to them.

I could understand that, it's what these phone-ins rely on. But I don't think that's the case here. They never court controversy with Celtic - mild criticism of tactics or form or transfer spending...and that's about it.

With Rangers, Delahunt just about wets the chair when we're in trouble. He's never content just to allow bigots airtime, he joins in!

And if Dave King was genuinely not a 'fit and proper person,' Delahunt would like nothing better than him getting involved.

williewoodburn
06-02-2015, 19:19
As I said on another thread today, did they complain when Whyte, Greem Easdale, Ashley got involved with Rangers ?

Did they feck ...because they knew they werent in Rangers interests !

We get a guy who can bring us back to the top and all of a sudden they dont like him and act out of concern for us.

Do they thi nk we are feckin stupid ?

dna1
06-02-2015, 19:20
Who gives a flying f*ck what dela**** says. All he is is a bitter twisted wee rhat

johnoblue
06-02-2015, 19:24
i wouldn't be too worried about this pryck, looking at his moey he has scum rat tarrier written all over it.hopefully he will croak it soon.

Houlet
06-02-2015, 19:24
I'll bet they are right behind the disgraced Indian "bidder" thogh, Toxic Jack says so.

hurleb
06-02-2015, 19:26
I've emailed Bauer & told their phone canvassers; Clyde's anti-Rangers bias costs them listeners, hence advertisers, hence revenue. And still they persist with bitter bigoted presenters. Stupid, stupid, stupid.

Captain Jock
06-02-2015, 19:27
I heard this myself mate . He is the biggest yahoo in media circles by far .

I've been told by one particular pundit on the show that Delahunt is one bigoted bassa and goes out of his way to get sellik minded pundits on the programme.
He also revealed that although Jim Duffy comes across as being quite reasonable (I have to say that was my impression too) but in reality he's as bitter as they come.
We've got two pundits that could be considered bluenoses on the show and believe me, they're trying to push water uphill!

Top_Cat
The last caller Davie the tarrier

Davie - "Hugh do you think the SFA will find Dave King a fit n proper person"
Keevins - "Yes i suspect they will like the SA government have gone back to being DK biggest customer"
Davie - "Fair enough seeya later"

Davie was nearly in tears :D

I'd have love to have heard that, they are absolutely shitting themselves :)

Irvine96
Well articulated thread title OP:D

masterblue
06-02-2015, 19:29
Spew is feckin deluded.
Said ceptic used to have the whole of Ireland to themselves.
Now they have compitition from Liverpool and Man Utd.
Its always been that way ya pissed auld drunken bastard!

wbc1854
06-02-2015, 19:39
Well done Scott who was just on, he really got ripped into Delacvnt.

masterblue
06-02-2015, 19:42

The Bear owned him there,even got auld pissy pants stirred!

luthgibear
06-02-2015, 19:46
Well done Scott!

govanx
06-02-2015, 19:50
Well done Scott!

Where's Mystic Meg when needed?

The Busby Bear
06-02-2015, 19:52
Jim Delahunt is a cretin and his opinions on Rangers should be ignored because it's obvious he clearly hates our club, perfect for Clyde.

mpayton15277
06-02-2015, 19:55
Isn't their rule to say that as long as our board okay it, then that's that?

AIM is different kettle of fash , but the SFA cannot do anything if he is voted in.

I'm sure they ask some relevant questions and if the answers turn out to be untrue they can hammer the club and persons involved.

Walter Loyal
06-02-2015, 19:56
I cannot stand the ****. I heard him spuealing -- rip up the rule book! rip up the rule book!

The thought of real Ranger men with cash like Dave King getting involved with the club terrifies him and Keavins. Neither have a good word to say about King and yet they both bend over backwards to defend Ashley and the current board. You could hear the excitement in his voice when he was reading out the boards response to King.

I thought DJ was good tonight. While the other two plonkers were obsessing over King's 'convictions' DJ rightly pointed out that won't bother the Rangers fans. They know King is a Rangers man who has the clubs best interests at heart. Someone who has previously put 20m into the club. That shut up the scaremongering for a couple of minutes.

They then went back to obsessing over whether or not the SFA would allow him to be a director. DJ pointed out that won't be an issue because King has said he would just put a representative of his on the board anyway. Both of them shut up again when he said that.

turrabear
06-02-2015, 19:56

what did he say.

luthgibear
06-02-2015, 19:58
Where's Mystic Meg when needed?

Was it too difficult to read the two previous posts?

Walter Loyal
06-02-2015, 20:03
I've been told by one particular pundit on the show that Delahunt is one bigoted bassa and goes out of his way to get sellik minded pundits on the programme.
He also revealed that although Jim Duffy comes across as being quite reasonable (I have to say that was my impression too) but in reality he's as bitter as they come.
We've got two pundits that could be considered bluenoses on the show and believe me, they're trying to push water uphill!

How more obvious could it possible be?

Delahunt
Keevins
McCulloch
Guidi
Burchill
McStay
McAvennie
Duffy

What do these people all have in common? hmmmmm....

Charlie Miller was on a couple of times before Christmas but hasn't been seen since.

Walter Loyal
06-02-2015, 20:08

A couple of summers ago Delahunt tweeted Mad Phil so say he would be visiting his family over in Ireland during the summer. I think that was him trying to brown nose Mad Phil -- just to let him know he's one of 'them'.

charlesdexterward
06-02-2015, 20:09
I can't wait till King gets in, will be interesting to see what the bitter wee scrote says then.

hoggle
06-02-2015, 20:18
Not the only one that hates the idea of a resurgant Rangers..... It's coming Yahoos!!

Rowley Birkin
06-02-2015, 20:18
Was it too difficult to read the two previous posts?

why dont you quote the posts that tells us what scott said instead off acting like an arse

howmuchisthefish?
06-02-2015, 20:19
Basically Scott mentioned that a lot of the media/press etc are C****c-minded, (clearly directed at Brendan Delahunt), you could hear that he was spewing, Delac**t said something along the lines of it's fine for you to accuse me of bias but not the other way round, then cut him off.

Kenn72
06-02-2015, 20:20
Bitter alky

Del
06-02-2015, 20:34
Heard about 5 mins of this shite tonight.

Caller from Royston (here we go I thought).

Caller:- I originally only had one point but whilst I was waiting I have thought of another if thats ok panel.

Dela***** :- Sure go ahead.

Caller:- Greatest ever January transfer window for Celtic

Keevins:- Waxes lyrical about Commons, tells the listeners honest I am nor related to him then tells them Commons statement "Celtic is the place I belong" should be set to music so brilliant was the sound byte.

All:- Agree with Hugh

Caller:- Given that King was sentenced to 84 years in jail why is it that so many Rangers supporters are desperate to have them lead their club.

Me:- No ya fe*ian Fecker - Why is it every rabid bastard is desparate to stop Dave King gaining control.

Joke station.

leedsleedsleeds
06-02-2015, 20:45
Dermot Desmond - Catlebeck

ROBTHERANGER1
06-02-2015, 20:48
Link Anyone

revsween
06-02-2015, 20:53

He's just a clown

Wise up mate ignoring constant attacks on our club has never worked before, Bears have to put these c,nts right on air.

jbrfc
06-02-2015, 20:53
I doff my cap to the bears that can listen to this show and try and call in to put them right .

Me can't last more than 5 mins theses day . They don't even try to hide it anymore feck me I got angry reading this .

Feckers.

Captain Jock
06-02-2015, 20:59
How more obvious could it possible be?

Delahunt
Keevins
McCulloch
Guidi
Burchill
McStay
McAvennie
Duffy

What do these people all have in common? hmmmmm....

Charlie Miller was on a couple of times before Christmas but hasn't been seen since.

That's just proving his/my point!

Hootsmon
06-02-2015, 21:00

Aye. He definitely looks like one.

JohnnyBlue
06-02-2015, 21:02
Absolutely laughable for certain people to get high and mighty about "fit and proper" after what we've endured the past few years.

Captain Jock
06-02-2015, 21:03
Basically Scott mentioned that a lot of the media/press etc are C****c-minded, (clearly directed at Brendan Delahunt), you could hear that he was spewing, Delac**t said something along the lines of it's fine for you to accuse me of bias but not the other way round, then cut him off.

He actually accused the caller of "abusing him!"..........for telling the truth....hmmm!

lothiantrueblue
06-02-2015, 21:04
[QUOTE=dylanholly;22771647]http://i.ytimg.com/vi/wrmhMf_eYxg/hqdefault.jpg

looks like a £12 shirt from M&S the classy bastard

Walter Loyal
06-02-2015, 21:04
That's just proving his/my point!

I know!

I am agreeing with you.

Captain Jock
06-02-2015, 21:07
I know!

I am agreeing with you.

I know you are!

Walter Loyal
06-02-2015, 21:09
I know you are!

That's that settled then. :D

Mulguy1953
06-02-2015, 21:13
That prick tries to hide behind ST Mirren pish ,I have mailed clyde on a few occasions about the imbalance of their panel ,they may have a token bluenose on once a week but in a country where the RC ,s have 16% of the population they have 80% of the representation on this show.
DI'd not listen tonight but every other night their panel has three tims on.
They don't want King in charge and that for me is good enough, they never question Fritzls codentials ,has any of them benefited from an ISA ?
We need to redress this when the good guys get in.
WATP.

bertram
06-02-2015, 21:48
Legally target their sponsors / advertisers.

sonowilliam2
06-02-2015, 22:33
Him and Kheevins are really pushing the "King's not fit for purpose" line.

Big DJ's got his work cut out for him tonight!

That's because both of them are tarriers,still don't understand why any Rangers fan tunes into this shite and allows them the oxygen.

rockathon
06-02-2015, 22:39
Delafud also came out with the "previously known as the old firm" line too.

Captain Jock
06-02-2015, 22:46
That's because both of them are tarriers,still don't understand why any Rangers fan tunes into this shite and allows them the oxygen.

See post #36!

storyoftheblues
06-02-2015, 22:47
Rip up the rule book he said if King and Murray get involved he is 1 bitter bitter bastard make no mistake these guys fear King

That's why we call it Radio Catolica.

Gullane
06-02-2015, 22:49
No Rangers - no Scottish game ! FACT

bleau
06-02-2015, 23:12
delafud , wife booted him out a while back ( allegedly ) is to fond of the bevvy ( allegedly) online betting must have been a god send for him ;) just aswell cattolica gave him a job

Captain Jock
06-02-2015, 23:17
delafud , wife booted him out a while back ( allegedly ) is to fond of the bevvy ( allegedly) online betting must have been a god send for him ;) just aswell cattolica gave him a job

I could believe every word of it if that was (allegedly) true!
:angel:

deftone
06-02-2015, 23:22

Looks like some wee junkie...talks as much sense as one too

sonowilliam2
06-02-2015, 23:39
See post #36!

But yet you continue to allow them to feed ?

Weird - Each to their own i s'pose.

suramericaranger
06-02-2015, 23:44
He looks like an old paedo who likes a drink and has had a stroke.

I'll not be too worried about what he thinks of Mr.King.

AlbyD
06-02-2015, 23:47
A bear ripped him a new one tonight saying that the media can't talk about Rangers without bringing up Kings fit and proper status ,he said it only took 10 mins for you to bring it up Jim. He was pissed and couldn't hide it.

Southern Ger
06-02-2015, 23:49
Just listening to the podcast.

First caller said the fans staying away had no impact on the company. It was just King applying pressure that's caused this

Utterly bewildering

waltersboy
06-02-2015, 23:50
Jim , lost it tonight , hopeless . Falls Into arguments every time .
He cannot hide his dislike of our rising

In Walter we trust
He is a nobody , can't get upset with such a crap show

sonowilliam2
A bear ripped him a new one tonight saying that the media can't talk about Rangers without bringing up Kings fit and proper status ,he said it only took 10 mins for you to bring it up Jim. He was pissed and couldn't hide it.

Whilst getting the thumbs up from his manager.

stayfor90mins
07-02-2015, 00:10

That's all they try to do but only on a lower scale to Talksport and rhabid with it

Walter Loyal
07-02-2015, 00:13
But yet you continue to allow them to feed ?

Weird - Each to their own i s'pose.

It's irrelevant anyway. There's no magical counter on your radio. Whether you listen or not will make no difference to their ratings.

tazzabear
07-02-2015, 08:05
[QUOTE=dylanholly;22771647]http://i.ytimg.com/vi/wrmhMf_eYxg/hqdefault.jpg

looks like a £12 shirt from M&S the classy bastard

M&S?
Matalan or Primark or whoever it was back then.