PDA

View Full Version : A thought for Sunday

frankieboy
05-02-2015, 08:39
I've posted this on other threads,but think it needs one of it's own.
Should we not go to the game this Sunday,for two reSons at least:

1) the young boy Kieron Duffy will be the mascot and can you imagine how he will feel walking out to a full Ibrox rather than an empty one,who amongst us would not love that,something for him to remember for the rest of his life.

2) Show the board what they are missing and show our support for Dave King,give them hell for 90 minutes,make it the most uncomfortable time of their short stay.

I believe we are bigger than the board and should show it.

This is only my opinion.

edbur
05-02-2015, 08:43
Not a penny more while the current board are in control.

Denver_Ba
05-02-2015, 08:48
2) Show the board what they are missing and show our support for Dave King,give them hell for 90 minutes,make it the most uncomfortable time of their short stay.

Show them all the cash they could get? I'm sure they'll be uncomfortable as they laugh at you and count your money.

I can't believe people still don't get that they do not care about your views or opinions. They just want your money. You give them money then you endorse them and their destruction of the club.

Easy stuff guys.

Exiled_Bluenose
05-02-2015, 08:48
No,

It's incredibly unfortunate that young Kieron will walk out to an almost empty stadium however perhaps we could invite him back again after the EGM?

dsloan
05-02-2015, 08:50
A total boycott is the only way.

BroomloanWATP
05-02-2015, 08:50
I'd rather the wee lad was walking out to 50,000 but the scum will just make any money we put in at the moment 'disappear'.

frankieboy
05-02-2015, 08:51
Show them all the cash they could get? I'm sure they'll be uncomfortable as they laugh at you and count your money.

I can't believe people still don't get that they do not care about your views or opinions. They just want your money. You give them money then you endorse them and their destruction of the club.

Easy stuff guys.

Half the money will go to Raith(ok I know)it would hurt them to give it over,and I though we as a support would be bigger than this,it's one game to make the memories of a lifetime for a young boy.

WeeBudsBud
05-02-2015, 08:52
Not a bolt until they`re gone.

Shame for the lad but in wars, everyone has to make some sacrifices.

Firpark Gers
05-02-2015, 08:53
Nope...not a penny more

frankieboy
05-02-2015, 08:54
Not a bolt until they`re gone.

Shame for the lad but in wars, everyone has to make some sacrifices.

A young boy has to make sacrifices,losing three teeth and being scarred is not enough?

charlesdexterward
05-02-2015, 08:54
no, not a penny more.

Peters Scarf
05-02-2015, 08:56
There are two despicable variables here.

1 - The attack on a child (and I see the filth still haven't turned the culprit in)

2 - The OP using this despicable act as a reason to emotionally blackmail the Rangers support to financially support the vermin raping the club.

PudseyBear
Rightly or wrongly, this won't happen. Unless the current board co-opt some Rangers Men (e.g. King) onto the board before Sunday and then resign themselves.

rhino

1) the young boy Kieron Duffy will be the mascot and can you imagine how he will feel walking out to a full Ibrox rather than an empty one,who amongst us would not love that,something for him to remember for the rest of his life.

This is only my opinion.

Not a penny more until the wigs and spivs are removed.

The press release about young Kieron is only to play on your heart strings. As much as it is a disgrace what happened to the young lad and I sincerely hope he enjoys his day at Ibrox on Sunday. This is just a PR stunt by the board and an attempt at a "charm offensive". No way should Kieron be used as pawn in their game.

In my opinion by going to the match you are indeed supporting the current regime. I get all the hullaballoo about wanting to support the team and not see them run out to an empty stadium but we must see the bigger picture here. At present the only entity gaining from the current regime is Mike Ashley and Sports Direct. We are not being run as a football club. We are being run as the Scottish football division of Sports Direct.

Stay Strong. The end game is near.

WeeBudsBud
05-02-2015, 09:09
A young boy has to make sacrifices,losing three teeth and being scarred is not enough?

Don`t be fkkin stupid.

He misses out on a big crowd

thommo2006
05-02-2015, 09:12
Yes it would be nice if he had a full house to walk out to but what would be even nicer is if he has a club to support and a team that is challenging for honours for the rest of his life.

mreblue
05-02-2015, 09:15
No,

It's incredibly unfortunate that young Kieron will walk out to an almost empty stadium however perhaps we could invite him back again after the EGM?

I agree he can do it again.

derbybear
05-02-2015, 09:17
Back for the first game with the Wigs out.

Maybe he should tell the Wigs tgtf??

Fudgie1973
05-02-2015, 09:17
Not while those rhat's are in control. Once we have the proper board in and the fans are back. Then the wee man can be the mascot properly.

1972 bear
05-02-2015, 09:18
Not a penny until the board are gone.

The vile attack on a wee boy by a DFB is a hideous crime and shouldn't be used as emotional blackmail on non attending fans IMO.

tapofthehilltrueblue
05-02-2015, 09:20
I'll be there to be behind the team as I think they need us

Dallas Cowboy
05-02-2015, 09:21
I'd rather the wee lad was walking out to 50,000 but the scum will just make any money we put in at the moment 'disappear'.

There's absolutely nothing to stop us asking the wee boy back and getting him to lead out the team at a packed Ibrox after the war has been won.

O.P.

They're not daft, they already know what they could have, they've obviously decided they can make more from us in 'other ways' by continuing to operate as they have always done.

integra_john
05-02-2015, 09:24
No no and no .

I understand your reasoning about the young lad but his day will be full of lifetime memories anyway and we can get him back for the first game of next season when we have good guys in charge.

The rest of the reasoning is just strange .

What do you think would pain them more ? Getting very little money to start with or half of the money from the full house ? .

People need to understand that not a penny more doesn't mean for a few games , it means never again until the wigs are out . The first game after they are gone is the game to sell out to show them what they could have done if they wanted to run our club properly .

I felt for the wee lad but he will be delighted anyway and we have a bigger fight on our hands just now .

This isn't over until the fat man sings

loud and proud
05-02-2015, 09:26
1) would it not be better if the young lad had a rangers
To remember the rest of his life ?
2) the board don't care if you shout at them or hold up
Bits of paper. You paid to get in £££££.

Surely even the dumbest in our support can see that ?

imbran
05-02-2015, 09:31
RatWigs out, then Kieron back for a truly unforgettable experience.

nybear
05-02-2015, 09:38
Not a penny more should be a smiley save thping it when guys post for a full house.

Parents should be waiting till the club us ours then the kids will get a full house, untill then,No,

Any kid missing out can be given a special day some time soon,

barryhopez
05-02-2015, 10:22
No, OP. I respect that it's your opinion but sadly it's not an ideal world in this boardroom battle.

If anything, then once the club is back in proper hands and we do have the crowds back, the club could treat the wee guy again, but to show en masse and pay isn't a valid reason for a lot of people who have made their own sacrifice to boycott to relent.

Only my opinion.

shotts10
05-02-2015, 10:24
Unfortunately not a penny more.

frankieboy
06-02-2015, 08:41
Don`t be fkkin stupid.

He misses out on a big crowd

Thanks for that thought out response.:confused:

I.M.A.Bear
06-02-2015, 08:56
I'll be there to be behind the team as I think they need us

We turned out en masse for the semi-final against the scum and it made not one bit of difference.

RE Kieron Duffy, it's a shame there won't be a big crowd to show HIM support but fingers crossed it can be done properly when there's a new board in place.

Clachan Blue
06-02-2015, 09:01
Not a penny more until the wigs are gone.

robo72
06-02-2015, 09:04

This is only my opinion.

I have never slated anyone who wants to go, but no we should not be in attendance.
If the board resigns today i would make a point of taking my daughter to her first game as it will be the start of something special in our history but I am afraid we are still a bit off before I can re enter Ibrox.
only my opinion.

Ubik
06-02-2015, 09:06
this is the umpteenth game we've been asked to attend this season.. i dont quite think some people understand that some wont be back until there is massive change.

buster
06-02-2015, 09:08
My opinion is in 'War' you don't look for reasons to compromise.

Not a Penny More.

Barca Bear
06-02-2015, 09:15

2) Show the board what they are missing and show our support for Dave King,give them hell for 90 minutes,make it the most uncomfortable time of their short stay..

they saw that at the rickson game.

Dave Angell
06-02-2015, 09:23
Hopefully that wee lad will be back at Ibrox for years to come as a supporter, with his club in safe hands & back at our rightful place at the top of the pile in Scotland, and competing in Europe.

Until that day, not a penny more towards those scumbags in our boardroom.

Chapman Billie
06-02-2015, 09:25
Can't believe the OP is being accused of emotional blackmail. He is proposing a one off lifting of the boycott in support of the young lad. The board won't gain much out of it as they only get half the money. I wonder how many broke the boycott last week when an absent Rangers support would have been broadcast around the world?
I presume it's okay with FF that the lads family attend the match or are they supporting the board too?
Time for some perspective here.

Mulguy1953
06-02-2015, 09:34
Have the young boy back to lead us out when this pile of shite are out the boardroom

Peters Scarf
06-02-2015, 09:45
Have the young boy back to lead us out when this pile of shite are out the boardroom

Have the young boy back and go for the jugular of those who chose not to call the perpetrator of this crime as a Celtic fan. The 'decents' have something like fifty/sixty years of neglect to address though and that has to be bore in mind.

That one is going to be a tall order. And I would hope a board of decent human beings would not use a young boy as a statement. We need to get back to being what we were.

As for the pile of sh1te here today? I'm just waiting on their next missive.

Peters Scarf
06-02-2015, 09:47
Can't believe the OP is being accused of emotional blackmail. He is proposing a one off lifting of the boycott in support of the young lad. The board won't gain much out of it as they only get half the money. I wonder how many broke the boycott last week when an absent Rangers support would have been broadcast around the world?
I presume it's okay with FF that the lads family attend the match or are they supporting the board too?
Time for some perspective here.

Perspective? I'd suggest you have no clue as to the meaning of the word.

mfgorm
06-02-2015, 09:49
1 get the boy back when we get our Rangers back.
2. The Wigs are well aware of what they're missing after the Fernando and SF games. Although they will still have a pile of T shirts to shift.

toadegree
06-02-2015, 09:56
FFS Frankie, are you taking the rip? :confused:

ibroxonian
06-02-2015, 12:08
1 No
2 No

As other's have said, invite the kid back after the EGM, if successful

Not my place to tell anyone what to do, but I can ask everyone who might be thinking of going to consider the impact of a near empty stadium on media coverage and on the vermin in the boardroom

Not another penny from me

mildmannered janitor
06-02-2015, 12:11
They will take your hard-earned, stick rolled up tenners in their ears and laugh heartily counting the rest.

londonloyal
06-02-2015, 13:44
My first thought when I heard the board had invited the wee lad was that it was only to 'emotionally blackmail' us into attending. Put nothing past these scum.

As has been said, in a few short weeks, hopefully, we can have the wee man take the applause from a stadium full to the brim of happy, excited Bears.

Not a penny more.