PDA

View Full Version : Jambos kickback

clash city rocker
28-01-2015, 13:17
Some heartfelt messages of support for Fernando and his family on there together with respect for our turnout and pledges of donations to the mnd Scotland charity. Cap doffed to them and thanks from me.

bluestory
28-01-2015, 13:42
I've made a donation via JKB. Happy to help out a worthwhile cause as well as show my respect for a true character of Scottish Football in recent years. Someone you hated lining up against you but who's quality always shown through.

Was impressed by the efforts of you all at the weekend, so a well done from me and good luck in future fundraising for the cause.

Altogether_now
28-01-2015, 13:44
Jambo mate gave me £10 to put in the collection buckets on Sunday. There was also another jambo mate with me on Sunday at the game.

Earl of Leven
28-01-2015, 14:26
They know about dodgy dealings, bad owners, and flirting with complete ruin...some are wanks but most seem far less offensive than taigs, sheep, hivs etc

200000 Heroes
28-01-2015, 14:29
They know about dodgy dealings, bad owners, and flirting with complete ruin...some are wanks but most seem far less offensive than taigs, sheep, hivs etc

Agree completely. I know about 5 Hearts fans and, in truth, have found all of them generally sympathetic to our having been shafted from all quarters.

Don't get me wrong, they still gloat a bit about our troubles, but the one's I know certainly don't want to see us extinguished for all time.

HHSS
28-01-2015, 14:36
I look on that site maybe once a month for an hour or so. Shower of bitter bastards who hate us and our club with a passion. Face to face, most will deny it.

Remember once they done a poll of which club they hated most, about two/three years ago, we won it by a mile.

The Predator
28-01-2015, 14:38
I look on that site maybe once a month for an hour or so. Shower of bitter bastards who hate us and our club with a passion. Face to face, most will deny it.

Remember once they done a poll of which club they hated most, about two/three years ago, we won it by a mile.

This. Shower of shite.

eastcoaster
28-01-2015, 14:43

"No one likes us
We don't care"

Is that not how it goes?

Crouchy
28-01-2015, 14:45
I fu(king despise them.

They are no better than the sheep, or taigs.

A horrible outfit.

Exiled_Bluenose
28-01-2015, 14:47

Agree with this. Bitter bastards. I have one on my facebook and the other night he was going on about "Sevco" and the "Zombies".

I took a quick look on his profile, counted that 13 of the last 15 posts he had made were about Rangers. I then commented on his latest post that for a new club, he spent an awful lot of time talking about us.

He also tried to inform me that investment from King etc would have to be secured against something so would end up securing their investment on Ibrox. He was told to stop embarrassing himself.

Won't be long until he's axed.

HHSS
28-01-2015, 14:48
"No one likes us
We don't care"

Is that not how it goes?

Bit long in the tooth to care what they really think.

Just letting both sides be seen.

HHSS
28-01-2015, 14:50
I fu(king despise them.

A horrible outfit.

Exactly. I've got you a ticket for Sunday morning for that post.:D

Standards1972
28-01-2015, 14:53

what on earth possesses you to do that?

schmohawk
28-01-2015, 14:58
Glad they have showed basic human decency but they can still go **** themselves.

HHSS
28-01-2015, 14:59

Hardly takes up valuable time.

Going on the Huddleboard when they've ****ed up is brilliant.:D

Dallas Cowboy
28-01-2015, 15:02
Good on the individuals who posted messages of support and made donations.

**** every last one of the rest of them, sided with the rats and became rats themselves.

Crouchy
28-01-2015, 15:15
Exactly. I've got you a ticket for Sunday morning for that post.:D

I'll pack my bowling shoes, and traditional song book ;-)

mayfairblue2
28-01-2015, 18:09
Horrible site,full of bawbags.

Embra Bear
28-01-2015, 18:13

Totally agree. They constantly refer to us as Sevco and are no better than any bheasts site.

niallmitch
28-01-2015, 18:33
Totally agree. They constantly refer to us as Sevco and are no better than any bheasts site.

I presume most on here have forgotten about the biggest thread ever over there? The one hoping and praying we died? **** them

hawkfalcons
28-01-2015, 19:54
I fu(king despise them.

A horrible outfit.

:):):):):):):):):):) **** them

Embra Bear
28-01-2015, 20:19
I presume most on here have forgotten about the biggest thread ever over there? The one hoping and praying we died? **** them

That thread is actually still going on that board. I saw when went to look at the Ricksen thread. It was about 3rd from the top and has a staggering 74900 posts in it with 5.5m views. So much for Rangers being boring. :D

fiowilson
28-01-2015, 20:25
A site full of the worst Hearts supporters

Nathan-Jones
28-01-2015, 20:25
I've never met a "Jambo" who wasn't a bellend.

ferrybear
28-01-2015, 20:35
There was a time I had a lot of time for that club now they're no better than the rest of scum they jumped into bed with

tauntonbear
28-01-2015, 20:38

Was just going to post the same.

ulsterscot
28-01-2015, 20:39
All the Jambos i know are good lads and hate the vhermin on slightly less than we do.

talktalk
28-01-2015, 20:42

Its a requisite to be a Jambo.

talktalk
28-01-2015, 20:44
All the Jambos i know are good lads and hate the vhermin on slightly less than we do.

I know many more Hibs fans that hate the Tims than I know jambos that do.

Embra Bear
28-01-2015, 20:55

There's many who are not bellends to be fair but there's one thing people on here need to realise is that they are not friends of Rangers. Not one of them.

Embra Bear
28-01-2015, 20:57

Many Jambo's and Hibs fans just dislike people from Glasgow and the West as they regard weegies as a lower form of life. :D

200000 Heroes
28-01-2015, 21:01
There's many who are not bellends to be fair but there's one thing people on here need to realise is that they are not friends of Rangers. Not one of them.

I'll give you that.

The one's I know aren't the worst. Certainly wouldn't describe them as haters. However, I wholly accept they are most certainly not our "friends". Nobody is in this shithole of a country. We surely have all learned that by now

Auld Jock
28-01-2015, 21:33

So he can be angry and offended.

Calvers72
29-01-2015, 00:10
I don't much care that there are some decent hearts fans as there are decent fans in most support's but I have no wish to have any affinity with them at all...the tarrier like garbage that's come from lots of hearts fans at games and online has soured for the foreseeable future a once fairly amicable and friendly rivalry but now hearts can be lumped in with all the rest of the $porting £ntegrity mob and will get it tight from now on. What's done is done and a lot of bears will never forget.

Top_Cat
29-01-2015, 00:12
A bunch of c.unts, provincial wee crappy club

No marks, When did they last win the league?

welsh103
29-01-2015, 00:26
I have a healthy respect for Hearts. They're a good club, with loyal fans. Some of them are sour towards us, but by the same token many of our fans are sour towards them. Living in Edinburgh I have gotten to know many Hearts and Hibs fans and the majority are brand new.

Fair play to them for their donations to Ricksen.

MamaBear
29-01-2015, 00:52
I have a healthy respect for Hearts. They're a good club, with loyal fans. Some of them are sour towards us, but by the same token many of our fans are sour towards them. Living in Edinburgh I have gotten to know many Hearts and Hibs fans and the majority are brand new.

Fair play to them for their donations to Ricksen.

They might be brand new to your face. But once these types get on a keyboard where they post anonymous sh1t, I bet they hate you and the rest of us.

ulsterscot
29-01-2015, 03:35
Glentoran fans - now theres real vermin ...

womble 3
29-01-2015, 03:49

so follow follows top poster is vermin?

charlesdexterward
29-01-2015, 08:57
Fair play to those who contributed.

The rest can go and take a flying fu.ck at a rolling doughnut.

ruglenbear
29-01-2015, 12:52
The problem I have is all these "decent" Hearts fans were pretty much silent when the looney's were running the asylum and making sure we were kicked right in the gut in the summer of 2012.

They didn't utter a word when their fellow fans were doing their best to fatally wound us by booting us out the SPL.

They now don't say a word when the bampots have their love-in on Twitter with the Celtic support after "being attacked" at Ibrox

They are every bit as culpable

BlueWorldOrder
29-01-2015, 13:00

Completely agree, living & working in Edinburgh amongst Jambos has been unbearable of late. They have terminal wee mans (wee club) disease.

garyw09
29-01-2015, 13:11
Many Jambo's and Hibs fans just dislike people from Glasgow and the West as they regard weegies as a lower form of life. :D

Aye, very funny on a thread like this.

Perhaps you should say this to someone next time you are in Glasgow to see Rangers :roll:

bobby1873
29-01-2015, 13:12
Fair play to those who've donated.
Unfortunately however Their support is not what it once was.
A shame, but they're no better than any of the rest now.

Craigieboy
29-01-2015, 13:13
having worked in Edinburgh for years-the jambos hate us, 99% of them. Just another diddy club, with chip on the shoulder middle aged men whose lives have been ruined by being brought up on nothing but Rangers success. F*ck them all

stubert
29-01-2015, 13:24
Respect and thanks to the guys who donated or understand our plight. As a single entity though, they are no friends of ours.

mayfairblue2
29-01-2015, 14:28
so follow follows top poster is vermin?

Which is a mystery as you very rarely see him on here.:confused:

talktalk
29-01-2015, 14:33
Which is a mystery as you very rarely see him on here.:confused:

Top Cat is on 24/7

mayfairblue2
29-01-2015, 14:49
Top Cat is on 24/7

Thought he meant Colin Nixon sorry.

Bilko
29-01-2015, 15:11

I know hearts/glentoran fans. Very bitter and detest Rangers. So, **** them, as other clubs. I don't give them any time.

talktalk
29-01-2015, 15:12
Thought he meant Colin Nixon sorry.

He may well be, but Top Cat is the No1 poster on here by far according to him and his new dug.:D