PDA

View Full Version : Funding till the EGM

dh1963
16-01-2015, 22:23
If the EGM could be another 6 weeks away, we obviously need money from somewhere to keep the club going till the good guys hopefully take control. With doubt over their future at the club, are the current lot still in total control of where that funding comes from? Does the EGM help prevent Ashley's loan proposal be accepted, or are we looking at them having put us £13M in debt to Ashley before they get kicked out?

potnryan_2
16-01-2015, 22:26
If King and Co came out and advised us to buy tickets again, Ibrox would be sold out no problem. I just hope the end is now in sight, either way

Kathman2
16-01-2015, 22:27
If w heave to put up £13m to,get rid then so be it, at the end of the day the club would be spending that money anyway even though some of it may be on onerous contracts.

stevie_b_RFC
16-01-2015, 22:30
I asked that very question in a different thread. Can anyone clarify please?

andy5836
16-01-2015, 22:30
Could the board put the club in to admin before we get to the EGM?

porty_true_blue
16-01-2015, 22:32
Could the board put the club in to admin before we get to the EGM?

This is what I wanted answered too.

London ontario
16-01-2015, 22:46
This is what I wanted answered too.

I might be wrong but a club can't be put into admin when there are multiple rescue offers on the table.

dunn04
16-01-2015, 22:50
If the EGM could be another 6 weeks away, we obviously need money from somewhere to keep the club going till the good guys hopefully take control. With doubt over their future at the club, are the current lot still in total control of where that funding comes from? Does the EGM help prevent Ashley's loan proposal be accepted, or are we looking at them having put us £13M in debt to Ashley before they get kicked out?

I to would like to know if this could still happen...... Anyone know?

dh1963
17-01-2015, 08:18
Seems to me there needs to be a loan accepted before the EGM or we'll run go insolvent. I wonder if DK's motion to call the EGM should have included a proposal of a loan against future equity? Would Letham's offer on behalf of 3B being accepted during this time leave them open to accusations of being a concert party?

turkish
17-01-2015, 08:33
All we really need tho is a funding package until the resolutions are passed... It seems crazy the board would yet again fail their fiduciary duty by accepting a huge loan that simply isn't needed.

If we have funding until the resolutions are passed then fans will come back in droves which will increase revenue from tickets and hospitality

Roffey
17-01-2015, 08:41
If King and Co came out and advised us to buy tickets again, Ibrox would be sold out no problem. I just hope the end is now in sight, either way

I agree with this, buy a ticket to keep the club going and protest outside. If the EGM fails, all out boycott.

It's what I'm going to do.

PH1
17-01-2015, 08:45

Only problem is there is only 1 Home league game from now until the EGM, and 2 cup games were the income is shared

Also there are two pay days between now and an EGM if they leave it the maximum 42 days

Additional funding is needed and we cant help via the turnstyles

waltersboy
17-01-2015, 08:47
Next week will be very interesting , the need cash fast and must now know there days are numbered .
We could potentially see the back off early next week .

waltersboy
17-01-2015, 08:49
I might be wrong but a club can't be put into admin when there are multiple rescue offers on the table.

To get admin you need to stand in front of a judge and explain why .

Think they may find that one a bit tough 😃

Roffey
17-01-2015, 08:51
Only problem is there is only 1 Home league game from now until the EGM, and 2 cup games were the income is shared

Also there are two pay days between now and an EGM if they leave it the maximum 42 days

Additional funding is needed and we cant help via the turnstyles

In some ways, the fact that there's only one home game makes it better, one massive statement!

skyger
17-01-2015, 08:56
Next week will be very interesting , the need cash fast and must now know there days are numbered .
We could potentially see the back off early next week .

Do you believe that a compromise can be agreed ?

stoddy
17-01-2015, 09:01
The logical thing for any board in this position would be to stand down and let the ones willing to fund step in but this is Rangers