PDA

View Full Version : Toxic, sandy easdale and keith jackson

Black and Tan
05-09-2014, 08:55
All Jackson did in his interview with Easdale in the Rhebel was do Toxic Jacks work for him. Toxic arranged the interview and already on this board we have some people seeing some good in Ashley. Even SoS have said its ok to sell the naming rights for Ibrox. As a support what the Toxic inspired Jackson interview with chief wig Sandy has done is split us even more. Jackson is as big a dupe as far as Toxic is concerned as SDM was with Shyte.:mad:

The Big Cheese
05-09-2014, 09:01
All Jackson did in his interview with Easdale in the Rhebel was do Toxic Jacks work for him. Toxic arranged the interview and already on this board we have some people seeing some good in Ashley. Even SoS have said its ok to sell the naming rights for Ibrox. As a support what the Toxic inspired Jackson interview with chief wig Sandy has done is split us even more. Jackson is as big a dupe as far as Toxic is concerned as SDM was with Shyte.:mad:

Yip.
For Ashley,read Murray,Whyte and Green.

We are the masters of gullibility.

It's truly astounding.

alastair
05-09-2014, 09:03

You know for a fact that Irvine arranged this interview?

High Society
05-09-2014, 09:23
FFS we really are beyond hope. ANYBODY who thinks this interview helped Easdale or Ashley needs help.

It was a disaster for Easdale and he's managed to expose his pal Ashley as another spiv grabbing our money for nothing.

Open yer eyes FFS!

Bigmother
05-09-2014, 09:27
FFS we really are beyond hope. ANYBODY who thinks this interview helped Easdale or Ashley needs help.

It was a disaster for Easdale and he's managed to expose his pal Ashley as another Wig grabbing our money for nothing.

Open yer eyes FFS!

100% agree. By printing the interview unedited it showed Easedale for what he is. It allowed us to see that he is in cahoots with Ashley.

Pollok-Loyal
05-09-2014, 09:28
When I see or hear an interview with Easdale an old saying springs to mind.

Better to be thought of as a fool, than open ones mouth and remove all doubt.

Oleg_Mcnoleg
05-09-2014, 09:35

At best, Easdale emerged looking weak and incompetent. The only thing it might have convinced people about that he's not actively bent. But the mysterious hold that Ashley seems to have had over Green etc seems to work in Easdale as well. As far as we can see from the outside lookng in, we have no money as it continues to pish out of the club and into pockets of other people. This was the problem under the 'previous' board and it's the problem under this one. The only thing that's changed is Green's excruciating 'I'm just a plain old Yorkshireman' media ego trip and Stockdale's sleaziness.

MCKAY72
05-09-2014, 09:41

SOS said selling the naming right for market value would be something they are open to.

Let's look as market value, Murrayfield got £20M from BT.

Rangers got £1.

dereksmallsloyal
05-09-2014, 09:45
It may have been arranged by TJ and it may have been designed to show Easdale in a good light - but Jackson asked most of the right questions and by printing it verbatim allowed SE to hang himself.

The Big Cheese
05-09-2014, 09:51
100% agree. By printing the interview unedited it showed Easedale for what he is. It allowed us to see that he is in cahoots with Ashley.

Yes,but what can we do,what will we do about it.

My earlier post was more my reaction to the stuff on Social Media extolling the virtues of having Ashley as owner of the club.

Black and Tan
05-09-2014, 10:06
SOS said selling the naming right for market value would be something they are open to.

Rangers got £1.

Maybe Toxic promised Jackson a job at Dir of Comms when Ashley takes over. After all Jackson must know the Rhebel won't last long enough to see out his working life.

Bluebells Bar, Puerto Del Carmen
05-09-2014, 11:38

Rangers got £1.

right mate, how's you?

Totally agree with what you say. In principal, I'm totally against naming rights but the club is clearly fooked and needs money urgently.

Unfortunately, £1 doesn't really tick all the boxes.

:(

abronhillbear
05-09-2014, 11:52
You think that article done anything for Ashley or Easdale? Seriously?

On the subject of Jackson he has been quite open that he has very little time for the people in charge at Rangers. He spoke on twitter last night that we need complete regime change and quite clearly has no time for Irvine.
If Irvine did organise the interview, Jackson made quite sure that anything it was supposed to achieve failed.

Bestie-Bear
05-09-2014, 13:57
With regards to the naming rights. Ibrox no, but to brand the training ground I could go with that. Man Utd have done it I believe so why can't we. We no longer look on it as MP, so if it mean't extra cash for nothing really then why not. But to rename Ibrox is a no no.

Northampton Lodger
05-09-2014, 14:54
I have said this about ten times in various posts. Keith Jackson done Easdale up like a kipper although it looks like all he had to do was to publish unedited. He dropped himself and Ashley in it big style. Just like the impromptu TV interview he showed himself to be a clown.

MCKAY72
05-09-2014, 16:15
right mate, how's you?

Totally agree with what you say. In principal, I'm totally against naming rights but the club is clearly fooked and needs money urgently.

Unfortunately, £1 doesn't really tick all the boxes.

:(

How do Kenny. Good mate thanks.

I'm against naming rights as well but if it was a similar deal to Murrayfiled and the money was for the benefit of the club, not filling the pockets of those in charge/siphoned out the back door, then I could certainly understand it.

Sir Duncan Ferguson
05-09-2014, 16:25
Anyone who thinks Jackson was doing TJ or Easdale a favour needs their head checked.

Yet again, it was car crash material from someone who simply shouldn't be allowed near a microphone never mind near the club.

aztec
05-09-2014, 17:32
Hope Jackson now realises he was played like a fiddle by the wigs

47blue
05-09-2014, 17:36
The convicted fraudster is as thick as they come

buzz07
05-09-2014, 19:59
I thought Easdale and Irvine were no longer doing business together.

Strange then that the two of them just landed at Glasgow Airport on a flight from London City.

millar brand
05-09-2014, 20:06
I thought Easdale and Irvine were no longer doing business together.

Strange then that the two of them just landed at Glasgow Airport on a flight from London City.

A pure coincidence, obviously.

buzz07
05-09-2014, 20:42
A pure coincidence, obviously.

No, they entered the airport in London together, sat apart but Irvine was off first and waited at the door of the lounge for Easdale

rossgers
05-09-2014, 20:47
Used the Record to spell out the threat that they will give Ashley security over the assets when the share issue fails.

Calvers72
05-09-2014, 21:22

Rangers got £1.

If or when they start plastering Ibrox with Ashley's sports direct shite fans should make the effort to tear it down where possible. It's absolutely scandalous what these people are doing and standing by letting them get away with it is equally scandalous for a support of our size.