PDA

View Full Version : The bbc re the protest

tamboag
31-08-2014, 03:57
The bbc decided to use this protest as a news link on the Glasgow link. This despite the protest being week in the extreme. This is not to say those who chose to voice their opinion did not matter. Just that in my opinion it was the worst protest that has happened at our stadium to date. I think it shows that the bbc will use any excuse to have a go at our club. Sorry guys but next time get more than the vanguard bears involved. And do not give the bbc a chance to rubbish our club. Nobody reported Ally walking out of a press conference!!!!!!!!!

andrewcee
31-08-2014, 05:52
You do better. I await your suggestion

smkz23
31-08-2014, 07:54
The bbc decided to use this protest as a news link on the Glasgow link. This despite the protest being week in the extreme. This is not to say those who chose to voice their opinion did not matter. Just that in my opinion it was the worst protest that has happened at our stadium to date. I think it shows that the bbc will use any excuse to have a go at our club. Sorry guys but next time get more than the ************* involved. And do not give the bbc a chance to rubbish our club. Nobody reported Ally walking out of a press conference!!!!!!!!!

How is the BBC reporting the fans protesting having a go at out club? :confused: Plus McCoist never walked out of the press conference.

macattack2
31-08-2014, 08:02
The bbc decided to use this protest as a news link on the Glasgow link. This despite the protest being week in the extreme. This is not to say those who chose to voice their opinion did not matter. Just that in my opinion it was the worst protest that has happened at our stadium to date. I think it shows that the bbc will use any excuse to have a go at our club. Sorry guys but next time get more than the ************* involved. And do not give the bbc a chance to rubbish our club. Nobody reported Ally walking out of a press conference!!!!!!!!!

Most fans are staying away in protest. The ones left where quite happy to buy their ST so are hardly gonny storm the directors box!! What have the bbc done this time? And your suggestion is?

klostheboss
31-08-2014, 08:09
How is the BBC reporting the fans protesting having a go at out club? :confused: Plus McCoist never walked out of the press conference.

McCoist did walk out the PC

lone_ranger
31-08-2014, 08:12
All I ask of the BBC is to explain the reasons for the drop off in attendances is linked to the fans discontent with the board. We can protest all we want in the stadium but its up to fans to actually take long term measures to take the club away from the existing board.

smkz23
31-08-2014, 08:14
McCoist did walk out the PC

The post match conference?

cambyger3
31-08-2014, 08:16

No one go to the game at all . That will get the message through . Do you think turning up and waving a couple of cards and still buying food etc as well as paying in really bothers the board ?

noops12345
31-08-2014, 08:17
The post match conference?

No, happened on Friday.

http://sport.stv.tv/football/video/3755311980001/?

smkz23
31-08-2014, 08:20
No, happened on Friday.

http://sport.stv.tv/football/video/3755311980001/?

He didn't walk out, he just threatened to unless the questions were only about football.

klostheboss
31-08-2014, 08:22
He didn't walk out, he just threatened to unless the questions were only about football.

Sorry mate, he did walk out

bcgogs
31-08-2014, 08:24

Did you watch the video?

smkz23
31-08-2014, 08:26

He didn't, the press conference is on Rangers tv so he clearly sits back down.

bcgogs
31-08-2014, 08:35

You do realise the link on this thread shows edited "highlights" of the press conference don't you?
First question was about the share scheme then questions about football then the 2 nd share/money question after which he gets up and goes. The video edit only shows the money questions

noops12345
31-08-2014, 08:37

Like Heather Mills, I stand corrected.

:D

garyw09
31-08-2014, 08:45
People have a go when the BBC don't publicise things like this.

Now OP is having a go for them reporting it? The fact it got reported can only be a good thing, why even complain?

turrabear
31-08-2014, 09:19

does look like he does do walking away from press conferences.

GarryT
31-08-2014, 09:20

I am not getting at the organisers and am all for protests but reckon this and all the other protests have made no impact on the club whatsoever. Effective protesting would be for the many thousands to turn up on match day and peacefully protest outside the stadium, filling the many streets nearby, do not enter inside. Give the wigs a near empty stadium to think about, and for the media to report about. It would be all over the news. A few protests like this would soon force change, I've no doubt about that.

Greenock Bear
31-08-2014, 09:34
To be fair to him, Rob McLean mentioned it on the bbc radio coverage. Didn't say anything derogatory, simply reported the facts.

The anchor (didn't sound like Gordon) asked if the board were getting a hard time, to which the bold Rob replied saying that he didn't think it would be the last demonstration today, and that a sizeable chunk of this in attendance were unhappy.

Black and Tan
31-08-2014, 09:41

When the press conference was over he left it. MATE. He did not walk out during it as you have been told. He said that if he was not shown respect he WOULD walk out. GOT IT?

TN8
31-08-2014, 09:44
The f*ck are you talking about? :blink:

The_Gub
31-08-2014, 11:25

The same BBC just happened to be outside Ibrox on a Thursday night a few months ago. A serial Rangers hater just happened to be loitering with intent when Sandy Grim just happened, conveniently, to be walking to his car.

What do you advocate next; a jihad on the Daily Rhebel.'? Well, that ain't going to work out either. Because the same piece of sh1t who spoke out a few months ago (to Vomit's dismay) and his brother are all 'ice bucketed' up with the filth's reporter in chief.

George Goudie
31-08-2014, 12:46
What the hell does that even mean GUB Sir.

I'm lost. :)

Laudrup Glides
31-08-2014, 14:05
I have no idea what's going on in this thread :blink::confused:

tauntonbear
31-08-2014, 14:12
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view3/4216032/lavelle-shaking-head-o.gif

RangersIron
31-08-2014, 14:42
When the press conference was over he left it. MATE. He did not walk out during it as you have been told. He said that if he was not shown respect he WOULD walk out. GOT IT?

Someone get this guy a tampon ffs:eek:

toofurrapound
31-08-2014, 15:00
Who the **** are you?

You seem to be all over threads speaking shite and speaking to people like shit
Recently perma banned were you?

Larkie_Deek
31-08-2014, 16:14
This is easily resolved. Every Jhurno that does not respect the manager should be banned from Ibrox. Give them a 4 week ban to start with. On the 3rd ban it's for life.